PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Have To...................

Rod-64
10-27-2006, 11:53 PM
Change my clocks tonight............but most of you do......... :crossx:
Next year starts a new schedule.........
Date change in 2007
On August 8, 2005, President George W. Bush signed the Energy Policy Act of 2005. This Act changed the time change dates for Daylight Saving Time in the U.S. Beginning in 2007, DST will begin on the second Sunday in March and end the first Sunday in November. The Secretary of Energy will report the impact of this change to Congress. Congress retains the right to resume the 2005 Daylight Saving Time schedule once the Department of Energy study is complete.

gsb_77_xl
10-28-2006, 05:12 AM
That is bullshit, I live in Indiana and we just had to start changing our clocks in the spring. If you want to see generally smart people look like retards try explaining the concept of time changes to people who have never had to change it before. I used to live in Michigan and had to change time. Its not that big of a deal to me but to some others it is like the end of the fuggin world.
I think Arizona and Hawaii are the only ones left that dont observe DST

Moneypitt
10-28-2006, 05:36 AM
I don't have to
[QUOTE=Rod-64]Change my clocks tonight............but most of you do......... :crossx:
No, No, No.... :cry: ....You can't change anything. WE GET TO CHANGE OUR CLOCKS, and you don't... :argue: nah nah anh........Don't even think about changing your clocks :idea: , no no no ...........just us...........MP

JetBoatRich
10-28-2006, 05:44 AM
How much daylight have we saved over the years :rolleyes:

phebus
10-28-2006, 06:47 AM
Great, now the people that drunk dial me from Cali, will actually be caling me one hour later (even though they won't realize it). :mad:

CARLSON-JET
10-28-2006, 09:13 AM
I think I have a huge box if it in the basement with all the other useless stuff I store down there. :)

ratso
10-28-2006, 09:16 AM
I think I have a huge box if it in the basement with all the other useless stuff I store down there. :)
...might could list it on ebay... :idea:

SummitKarl
10-28-2006, 09:20 AM
the Suns life has been extended by 12 minutes :rollside: , it will now burn out in 5,190,127,864 years 3 days and 32mins

Markos
10-28-2006, 09:22 AM
I still think we should just turn them back 30 min. and forget about it! :idea:

SummitKarl
10-28-2006, 09:30 AM
Great, now the people that drunk dial me from Cali, will actually be caling me one hour later (even though they won't realize it). :mad:
yea, but payback is a biatch..here is what you do Rick, our TV shows go to Mountian time so they are on 2 hrs earlier the Cali time....PLACE YOUR BETS!! :)
you got no Idea, how many sexual favor bets I helped Ziggy win with his wife, seems that every week he would know who was getting voted off the island ;) :D