PDA

View Full Version : Got beer jacked...

GAME TIME
10-30-2006, 12:03 PM
Was out in Glamis this past weekend. On Sat morning I go to my ice chest to grab some ice and my beer was jacked :mad: They left the water, cokes, tool box, and a set of tires but took my beer. :crossx: They even got my buddies vodka out of his ice chest but took nothing else. Wow, I can't believe how ballsy people are out there. We had 6 trailers in a circle and they walked right into the circle and took the stuff.

BajaMike
10-30-2006, 12:04 PM
Was out in Glamis this past weekend. On Sat morning I go to my ice chest to grab some ice and my beer was jacked :mad: They left the water, cokes, tool box, and a set of tires but took my beer. :crossx: They even got my buddies vodka out of his ice chest but took nothing else. Wow, I can't believe how ballsy people are out there. We had 6 trailers in a circle and they walked right into the circle and took the stuff.
Probably kids too young to buy booze..... :cry:
:yuk:

little rowe boat
10-30-2006, 12:05 PM
Probably teenagers.

RitcheyRch
10-30-2006, 12:07 PM
Bastards. Cut off their hands when and if you catch them.

DILLIGAF
10-30-2006, 12:08 PM
Probably a Clippers fan....taking shit :)
Got your mail and will keep the weekend open Joey.

NOTALENT
10-30-2006, 12:09 PM
You sure you guys didnt pound it all, pass and and forgot what happened....??? :crossx:

GAME TIME
10-30-2006, 12:17 PM
You sure you guys didnt pound it all, pass and and forgot what happened....??? :crossx:
That's what the rest of the camp was thinking. LOL. But the trailer where they took the vodka, a girl heard someone and looked outside. Since she did not know everyone she figured it was someone from our camp getting a drink and didn't say anything.

GAME TIME
10-30-2006, 12:17 PM
Probably a Clippers fan....taking shit :)
Got your mail and will keep the weekend open Joey.
Cool. Thanks.

NOTALENT
10-30-2006, 12:22 PM
That's what the rest of the camp was thinking. LOL. But the trailer where they took the vodka, a girl heard someone and looked outside. Since she did not know everyone she figured it was someone from our camp getting a drink and didn't say anything.
Haha..ouch...Thats happend to us a few times, but normally looking to take our bikes or gear or something...Fockin Bastards! :mad:

Her454
10-30-2006, 12:22 PM
Same thing happened to me the last time I was in Pismo.................and my ice chest was in the back of my truck. They were reallllllllllllly brave. We were all parked in a circle the same way and almost all the ice chests got hit. Mine was the only one in the truck tho and they had to climb all the way up into it to get to it

Captain Dan
10-30-2006, 12:25 PM
Any teenagers in your camp? That's what we used to do back in the day, but we never jacked bottles of the hard stuff and never emptied anyones cooler - just took a couple from each of our paren't coolers, (in our own camp) and hiked out to a hill. :D

spectratoad
10-30-2006, 12:44 PM
Man I had a terrible hangover this weekend. Couldn't find my cooler so I had to go scavanging. :cool:

GAME TIME
10-30-2006, 12:50 PM
Man I had a terrible hangover this weekend. Couldn't find my cooler so I had to go scavanging. :cool:
Well you could have just asked. :D

GAME TIME
10-30-2006, 12:52 PM
Same thing happened to me the last time I was in Pismo.................and my ice chest was in the back of my truck. They were reallllllllllllly brave. We were all parked in a circle the same way and almost all the ice chests got hit. Mine was the only one in the truck tho and they had to climb all the way up into it to get to it
Bad feeling huh? I was so pissed but thought they could have taken other stuff of more value like the tools. Sucks I had to go by more beer at $8 a six pack. :mad:

Her454
10-30-2006, 12:57 PM
Bad feeling huh? I was so pissed but thought they could have taken other stuff of more value like the tools. Sucks I had to go by more beer at $8 a six pack. :mad:
Yes they could have taken my helmet and riding gear that was back there too but didnt touch it. What I couldn't understand is everyone is always bitching about the lid to my icechest, its one of those white Igloo's and its its huge (thats why it stayed back there LOL) and the lid squeaks like crazy on it when you lift it up. NO one heard a damn thing when someone gets in it to steal beer tho. :rolleyes:

CornWater
10-30-2006, 01:25 PM
Im gonna start bringing two coolers. One with beer, one with a rattle snake. Choose wisely....
:argue:

GAME TIME
10-30-2006, 01:34 PM
Im gonna start bringing two coolers. One with beer, one with a rattle snake. Choose wisely....
That is a good idea. :idea:

Her454
10-30-2006, 02:01 PM
LMAO, you'll get drunk and end up in the ER.

Danhercules
10-30-2006, 02:13 PM
Just curious, where were you camped at?

little rowe boat
10-30-2006, 03:00 PM
The same thing has happened to us at Havasu springs. We would leave the ice chest in the boat, which was is a slip and the next morning no beer in the chest, everything else was left alone.

HYPNAUTIC
10-30-2006, 03:55 PM
Aliens took it.. I think I have a picture that may prove it. I'll post it tonight.

707dog
10-30-2006, 04:04 PM
damn i thought this chit only happened in my ghetto azz neck of da woods. but last 4th of july a couple of camp sites next to us got hit pretty good, those lil shitz took the whole damn cooler full of beer @ one and took the cooler with all there meat in it @ the next..should of seen the hairy azz beast of a dad roamin the camp grounds lookin at every ones coolers was a sight to see..

jailbird141
10-30-2006, 04:42 PM
Ive talked to several people who have been out at Glamis over the least two or three weekends. Seems to be a growing trend this year in stealing peoples ice chests. Several people have even been confronted by large groups of these bastards that will just walk into someone elses camp and take there ice chests with them sitting there! Apparently these crazy shits think they can just "strong arm" people out of there stuff because of they out number the people camping and minding there own business. Check out Glamisdunes.com and you will find several stories just like this. It wont be long before they wonder into the wrong camp and get more than the bargined for. :crossx: :mad:

GAME TIME
10-30-2006, 05:13 PM
Just curious, where were you camped at?
Wash 6.

riverroyal
10-30-2006, 05:32 PM
crap happens,,,geez I guess go to wash 30,its only a 2 hour drive on the dirt,,

HYPNAUTIC
10-30-2006, 09:00 PM
Come to the light.... BUD Light!
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c378/jessicajackson99/glamis032.jpg
Nice!!!

Riomouse911
10-30-2006, 09:13 PM
SecondPlace has his entire ice chest nabbed at Crazy Horse on our last trip, which is 90 bucks worse than just the beer inside. For all I can't stand about Islam, chopping off a few hands would end their thievery with a quickness.... :mad:

vee-driven
10-30-2006, 11:30 PM
Ive talked to several people who have been out at Glamis over the least two or three weekends. Seems to be a growing trend this year in stealing peoples ice chests. Several people have even been confronted by large groups of these bastards that will just walk into someone elses camp and take there ice chests with them sitting there! Apparently these crazy shits think they can just "strong arm" people out of there stuff because of they out number the people camping and minding there own business. Check out Glamisdunes.com and you will find several stories just like this. It wont be long before they wonder into the wrong camp and get more than the bargined for. :crossx: :mad:
I would love to see the raider nation try that shit at my camp those fockers would be leaving in body bags.

acatitude
10-31-2006, 12:16 AM
I think all you guys drink more then you know and when momma hollers about it you blame it on teenagers...... come on they arent even old enough to drink :yuk: :rollside: :p :rolleyes:

Decided Advantage
10-31-2006, 04:45 AM
Thats happended around my camp more than once!
I can't beleive we drank the whole thing! :crossx:

Garrddogg
10-31-2006, 06:47 AM
Ok so I see the NEW money maker!! COOLER ALARMS...........
So maybe a car alarm wired to 12v source in trailer then a wired motion sensor taped to the underside of the lid SSUPRIZE!! :220v:
Ok so theres my idea (pretty lame) but we got some pretty smart mofos on this board, so lets hear more ideas!!

catman-do
10-31-2006, 07:25 AM
Aer you Rob and Cherries buddy?? Were you staying over in vender alley? They came back to camp and told us their buddy got 30 beers jacked from the cooler. Then when they were at their buddies camp visiting someone jacked the whip they just bought right out the back of their new dodge. Fortunately we had no problems on our end. Did fock up some parts on the bike though.

catman-do
10-31-2006, 07:33 AM
We had two kids trying to take my cooler in Pismo one time. The tint on my old trailer blacked out the windows so the people thought we were passed out but we were inside playing cards and heard them. Boy were they surprised when my buddy opened the door and theres me with a shotgun pointed at their heads! Raidernation tried that "strong arm" shit on me in Glamis they would have another thing comming.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-31-2006, 07:39 AM
Don't any of you take your dogs to camping with you? My dogs bark anytime anyone comes near the trailer.

catman-do
10-31-2006, 08:01 AM
We had ours, but he wouldnt help... He snores so loud that no one would probably hear the thiefs!

GAME TIME
10-31-2006, 08:03 AM
Aer you Rob and Cherries buddy?? Were you staying over in vender alley? They came back to camp and told us their buddy got 30 beers jacked from the cooler. Then when they were at their buddies camp visiting someone jacked the whip they just bought right out the back of their new dodge. Fortunately we had no problems on our end. Did fock up some parts on the bike though.
Yep, that's me. :crossx:

GAME TIME
10-31-2006, 08:07 AM
Don't any of you take your dogs to camping with you? My dogs bark anytime anyone comes near the trailer.
We had ours but they were in the front room of the trailer. I was thinking of leaving out the Rott the next night but she's spoiled and would be crying all night to come inside.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-31-2006, 08:13 AM
We had ours but they were in the front room of the trailer. I was thinking of leaving out the Rott the next night but she's spoiled and would be crying all night to come inside.
Mine are spoiled rotten and just litte rat terriers but they are definately good for barking at noises or strangers.
I bet there is something you could rig to your cooler to prevent thiefs from being able to steal your beer. Sucks that you have to even consider something like that though.

wsuwrhr
10-31-2006, 08:22 AM
I got some bad news for some big group trying this manuever in the WSUWRHR camp. 1-7 of them will find out that some campers include buckshot in their supplies.
Brian

vee-driven
10-31-2006, 11:26 PM
[QUOTE=wsuwrhr]I got some bad news for some big group trying this manuever in the WSUWRHR camp. 1-7 of them will find out that some campers include buckshot in their supplies.
Brian[/QUOTE
no shit, i pack 48 hollow point rounds in 4 clips for my sigsauer. your bound to hit somthing.

boatsnblondes
11-01-2006, 02:09 AM
It's the UP guys...they get no water out of Yuma, so they stop the train, run over, grab your shit and put it in run 8 before anyone knows they were there...look for trails of beer cans going north along the tracks towards West Colton....fockers...... :yuk:

catman-do
11-01-2006, 09:21 AM
Yep, that's me. :crossx:
Dude, youve gotta talk Rob into getting a bike of his own. This shit about them sharing one bike sucks. They harldy rode. Rob came out with us once to Olds and then we went to that Jeep once it started burning and back out sand highway. They had some pretty good sized step-ups out there this weekend along sandhighway.

Tremor Therapy
11-01-2006, 10:52 AM
I am glad you guys are still willing to brave the dunes, but that is one of the reasons I don't go anymore. About 10 years ago over Halloween someone snuck into the camp next to us and stole the smoothies and Dune Sliders right off one of the guys Banshee's! Now I always locked up my bikes with a huge chain and railroad lock, and then chained the Rottie just outside the motorhome door.
But I gotta tell ya, if I found you in the wrong place you'd end up with an ass full of buckshot....and if you ran fast enough, I might try and out run you with a S&W 40!

JetBoatRich
11-01-2006, 11:22 AM
sounds like an inside job :rolleyes:

Flyinbowtie
11-01-2006, 11:40 AM
This crap started happening at Sand Mountain about 5 years ago, but on a much smaller scale than Glamis. Booze, seats off quads, and once we heard about a trick Banshee that was pulled out to the highway and stripped.
Back when I had it, I always put the rail in the trailer at night, and cabled the quads. We never had any problem primarily due to the 120 lb. Rotweiller on a 50 ft. chain staked in the middle of camp, but since Ruger the Camp Security Chief is no longer with us, gonna hafta make other arrangements.
This shiznit is one of the reasons I have always preferred the enclosed toy trailer & motorhome or truck/camper combo to a toyhouse. I always felt better with the tools and toys in the "garage" at night.
There is a big sticker on the door to it that says;
"ANYONE FOUND AROUND HERE AT NIGHT WILL BE FOUND HERE IN THE MORNING..BUT ONLY IF YOU KNOW WHERE TO DIG"
Just a sign o' the times, folks.
Perhaps a special 'baited" ice chest is in order.. :idea:

77charger
11-01-2006, 04:05 PM
When we got a toyhauler we left the coolers at home and use the fridge.I usually chain my generator and gas cans at night but in many years i have yet to encounter a problem.BUt at night with a heater running i doubt you will hear anything outside these days.another trick i have read about is one will ride a loud piped 4 stroke around a camp while another will steal your stuff.
Never heard of strong arming for booze but if it happened to me they will have a big hole in them form a .45 and when it comes to guns i am very good.You dont want to just go outside for a look when you know someone is mesing with your stuff might be someone on the other side of the door just waiting for you by surprise so bust out thru the door run 20 ft then turn around firing if you need to.

wsuwrhr
11-01-2006, 06:33 PM
Turn around firing back in the direction of your vehicle, where my wife is sleeping?
I agree with you in jest, but I hope there is something else in your plan.
Brian
You dont want to just go outside for a look when you know someone is mesing with your stuff might be someone on the other side of the door just waiting for you by surprise so bust out thru the door run 20 ft then turn around firing if you need to.

77charger
11-01-2006, 07:23 PM
Turn around firing back in the direction of your vehicle, where my wife is sleeping?
I agree with you in jest, but I hope there is something else in your plan.
BrianKey word fire if you need to.I can defintely hit a target most likely thieves will scatter too.

wsuwrhr
11-02-2006, 05:21 PM
Key word fire if you need to.I can defintely hit a target most likely thieves will scatter too.
Problem is some pullets pass.
Brian