PDA

View Full Version : Very Serious.................please read...

topless
10-31-2006, 09:26 PM
I need to buy a boat and might sink it at lake Piru. I am getting a 3rd job soon that will pay 100 grand a year but don't pay attention to that.
I need the donations because I might be an asshole and spin my soon to be new boat with my kids in it and get my leg stuck under the drivers seat and almost drown.
Please donate to my soon to be cause and I will keep you all updated. This will surely be a bad weekend.
Thanks for your help.
Topless
P.S. This is not a scam.

eek-a-RAT
10-31-2006, 09:28 PM
I need to buy a boat and might sink it at lake Piru. I am getting a 3rd job soon that will pay 100 grand a year but don't pay attention to that.
I need the donations because I might be an asshole and spin my soon to be new boat with my kids in it and get my leg stuck under the drivers seat and almost drown.
Please donate to my soon to be cause and I will keep you all updated. This will surely be a bad weekend.
Thanks for your help.
Topless
P.S. This is not a scam.
i think i remember hearin bout this, your goin to retrieve your boat "later", but need the cash donations now. lol

beerjet
10-31-2006, 09:33 PM
I guess it's better to ask for money now , rather than "later". :idea:

topless
10-31-2006, 09:35 PM
i think i remember hearin bout this, your goin to retrieve your boat "later", but need the cash donations now. lolExcactly! I'm going to be very upset so please don't bash me.

Goad
10-31-2006, 09:39 PM
Thanks for your help.
Topless
P.S. This is not a scam.
I call this a scam......your punctuation is too good.

Cas
10-31-2006, 09:39 PM
i need to buy a boat and might sink it at lake Piru.i am getting a 3rd job soon that will pay 100 grand a year but dont pay attention to that.i need the donations because i might be an aswhole and spin my soon to be new boat with my kids in it and get my leg stuck under the drivers seat and almost drown.please donate to my soon to be cause and I will keep you all updated.this will surely be a bad weekend.thanks for your help.topless.ps this is not a scam.
sorry, I just had to edit it so it makes more sense

Tom Brown
10-31-2006, 09:41 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if Hoolign tried to quit smoking again? :D :D :D

topless
10-31-2006, 09:46 PM
sorry, I just had to edit it so it makes more sensethnk you for you cuoperashun.
Topless.

73kona455
10-31-2006, 09:55 PM
i'll donate Later....... :rollside:

topless
10-31-2006, 09:57 PM
Maybe ***boat can do a story on it.

Redwing247
10-31-2006, 10:15 PM
Thanks for your help.
Topless
P.S. This is not a scam.
I will pm you my access code to the play money account @ Party Poker.com You can have everything except $2000 (so I can build it back up incase you need more "later") :rollside:

topless
10-31-2006, 10:21 PM
I will pm you my access code to the play money account @ Party Poker.com You can have everything except $2000 (so I can build it back up incase you need more "later") :rollside:I'm looking for my PM but I'll check again "later"

acatitude
10-31-2006, 10:43 PM
so topless tell us how you really feel lol :rollside: ok ill send some coin LATER

topless
10-31-2006, 10:48 PM
so topless tell us how you really feel lol :rollside: ok ill send some coin LATERI feel like "later" I will be asleep.

Daytona100
10-31-2006, 11:00 PM
Blah blah blah etc.

Wake Havasu
10-31-2006, 11:06 PM
Thanks for your help.
Topless
P.S. This is not a scam.
First I need to hear from your wife and kids to make certain this is not a scam.
Also,I need two new members that have never ever posted before that can vouch for your story.

HCS
10-31-2006, 11:10 PM
Thanks for your help.
Topless
P.S. This is not a scam.
And you bash my english? :boxed: :rolleyes: ;) :D

topless
11-01-2006, 03:08 AM
"First I need to hear from your wife and kids to make certain this is not a scam.
Also,I need two new members that have never ever posted before that can vouch for your story. "
I'll vouch for her. Everything she said is the gospel. That old tub of hers went down faster than later on his boyfriend.
Where do I send the donation Tootsie? Can I just send a blank check and you can fill it out yourself. My writin's not so hot. :rolleyes:
Rio
I don't have a wife but I'm sure I can come up with a few more screen names to make this more valid if it will help my cause. Oh and does anyone want to buy a trailer? it hasn't been used in months so it's almost like new.

NashvilleBound
11-01-2006, 04:27 AM
I have the checkbook out but I dont see an address???? Guess on to the next one......... :rollside:

RitcheyRch
11-01-2006, 04:45 AM
Where are the pictures of the possible boat? Will send money "later"

Thorsinc
11-01-2006, 06:51 AM
Mybe could can save some money when you buy the boat,by not getting the trailer if its going to sink anyways.The money you save you could put towards your kids education.I mean buy a home for your family.I ment pull your boat out with it.

NICE PAIR
11-01-2006, 06:55 AM
"The check is in the mail" :)

Cas
11-01-2006, 07:22 AM
I don't have a wife
you blew it right there! If this whole thing was truthful, you would have lied and said you did have a wife and then given details of your sexual encounters. Most of the men around here would be pulling out all the stops on the money train just for the visuals.

Bradman
11-01-2006, 07:32 AM
I like "Cupid's" idea.
Why does'nt ***boat do an artical on this "Lady".Seem's like ***boat would step up and help with this."Topless",has anybody donated yet? or has ***boat been intouch with you.This is crazy. Somebody said if everybody who veiws this thread and donated $2.00 it would cover more than enough.Step up people.Mines in the mail :rollside: :) :rollside: :)

topless
11-01-2006, 11:36 AM
you blew it right there! If this whole thing was truthful, you would have lied and said you did have a wife and then given details of your sexual encounters. Most of the men around here would be pulling out all the stops on the money train just for the visuals.What if I said I had a girlfriend?

little rowe boat
11-01-2006, 12:05 PM
$100 grand, you should be sending me a donation or two.

topless
11-01-2006, 12:07 PM
$100 grand, you should be sending me a donation or two.
Did you sink your boat?

little rowe boat
11-01-2006, 12:08 PM
Did you sink your boat?
No, but if gets me a donation, I will say I did.

Mr. Topless
11-01-2006, 12:11 PM
Come on yall lets com togather n hep nis wordy caus.My blanc fud stamp chek is n tha male.lets not b stoopid and help ni por purson.p.s huny tel nem bout da harley 4 sale.........oh shit strike nat last part.dont wan nobody to thunk im n on nis. :rollside:

Mr. Topless
11-01-2006, 12:12 PM
by da way.....topless is not ma wife or ma cusin.

topless
11-01-2006, 01:02 PM
by da way.....topless is not ma wife or ma cusin.But do you still love me? I promise to teach you proper english.

acatitude
11-01-2006, 01:49 PM
you should rename your boat "LATER" just so you can hate him every day of the summer lol

lucky
11-01-2006, 01:54 PM
you should rename your boat "LATER" just so you can hate him every day of the summer lol
Dam -- I like the Name " all wet" :crossx:

Goad
11-01-2006, 02:20 PM
by da way.....topless is not ma wife or ma cusin.
has anyone been keeping track on how many ***boat identities he has? seems like hes got a new one every day.....

topless
11-01-2006, 02:28 PM
has anyone been keeping track on how many ***boat identities he has? seems like hes got a new one every day.....I'll check with the moderators a little LATER on that.

maxwedge
11-01-2006, 04:01 PM
you blew it right there! If this whole thing was truthful, you would have lied and said you did have a wife....
What kind of an asshole would lie about having a wife? :D

CBadDad
11-01-2006, 04:12 PM
I personally think the boat should be named BULLSHIT

SmokinLowriderSS
11-01-2006, 04:31 PM
you blew it right there! If this whole thing was truthful, you would have lied and said you did have a wife and then given details of your sexual encounters. Most of the men around here would be pulling out all the stops on the money train just for the visuals.
Now the, thread is TRULY worthless without pis of THAT. :p :p

SmokinLowriderSS
11-01-2006, 04:38 PM
What kind of an asshole would lie about having a wife? :DDunno, but if they did, they'd deserve their own thread in BR. :crossx:

hotsand65
11-01-2006, 05:53 PM
I'll check with the moderators a little LATER on that.
You friggen crack me up - awesome thread! Now where do I donate?

topless
11-01-2006, 07:30 PM
You friggen crack me up - awesome thread! Now where do I donate?
I told you this was serious but I'll pm you me paypal account.
Thank you for your support................Topless :)

hoolign
11-01-2006, 07:38 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if Hoolign tried to quit smoking again? :D :D :D
listen you asshole.. I did quit! :mad: don't give me credit for it..no mock it .in your holier than thou fashion as always :mad: No matter what anyone accomplishes on here, no matter of the suffering, or personal sacrifice they have given..you just run them into the ground! :mad: I have had it with your personal attacks and constant belittlement of all my chosen objectives! :mad:
one sec..
ahhh wifes back with my smokes..hows it goin buddy? Gimme a shout..we should hook up!

78Southwind
11-01-2006, 10:15 PM
I would like to donate $500 but I only have a third party cashierÂ’s check for $1,000. I will send you the $1,000 cashierÂ’s check and then you send me back the other $500. :crossx: