PDA

View Full Version : moral question for ratso

lucky
11-02-2006, 02:33 PM
amm ya I know !!!! But he is the onlyone that might be able to answer this ...
Ok -- sooo when i was married and had step kids - 19 /21 year olds --- life was happy bla bla bla --- so My ex step sons ex girlfriend and i still hang out - she is a great kid and going places ---- she is 21 nice looking - and has been flirting mad with me -- we have been hanging out at the sports bar s and Chillin --- So Holoween night after i have been drinking with my friends and Her - she takes off to the bar -- i get a text message -- which reads ( CUM To the bar with me I'm getting hammed ) and a couple of more inuendios ---- ammmm so - now i have moral issues / respect with this --- what to do what to do --
I'm too nice to touch it -- buttttttt dam ! what would you do

Tom Brown
11-02-2006, 02:35 PM
You're asking the right guy.
When they make a movie of my life, I've requested Ratso to do my stand-in penis work. :cool:

EmpirE231
11-02-2006, 03:34 PM
:idea:
Just to make sure she's wanting it... do a lil after hours back at your pad.... it starts winding down.... she hangs around still then it's boom boom time ... bow chicci bow wowwww :crossx:

racecar.hotshoe
11-02-2006, 03:38 PM
What are you nutz..........Hit it!

Mardonzi
11-02-2006, 03:39 PM
Twice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs.Killer
11-02-2006, 03:39 PM
Ok -- sooo when i was married and had step kids - 19 /21 year olds --- life was happy bla bla bla --- so My ex step sons ex girlfriend and i still hang out - she is a great kid and going places ---- she is 21 nice looking - and has been flirting mad with me -- we have been hanging out at the sports bar s and Chillin --- So Holoween night after i have been drinking with my friends and Her - she takes off to the bar -- i get a text message -- which reads ( CUM To the bar with me I'm getting hammed ) and a couple of more inuendios ---- ammmm so - now i have moral issues / respect with this --- what to do what to do --
You just answered your own question :rolleyes:

OutCole'd
11-02-2006, 03:40 PM
I think I speak for Ratso when I say to hit it like it's a baby seal.

Tom Brown
11-02-2006, 03:42 PM
... because who needs friends, right?
... or maybe the friendship will survive a sexual encounter or two. :D :D :D
She'll show up at your house the next day, putter around in the kitchen, start calling you 'honey', and put a few things in your bathroom. By the time you shower the next morning, you'll find a loofah sponge on the shower taps.
... but I'm sure she'll take it fine when you tell her it was just sex. lmao! :D

Mandelon
11-02-2006, 03:42 PM
Pics?
ex stepson's ex girlfriend...heck that's not even family...what's the dilemma?

Biglue
11-02-2006, 03:44 PM
If she has hair anything like Maximus, you know you're already hit it. Who you trying to fool? :D
That's a touchy one though Luck. It makes most sense to leave it alone because of the step son. Especially if you pal'd around with him. But then again if he was a typical "hate the step dad" type, bang it like a screen door in a hurricane. :)

racecar.hotshoe
11-02-2006, 03:46 PM
She'll show up at your house the next day, putter around in the kitchen, start calling you 'honey', and put a few things in your bathroom. By the time you shower the next morning, you'll find a loofah sponge on the shower taps.
... but I'm sure she'll take it fine when you tell her it was just sex. lmao! :D
I think the dice man said it best....uh..get out! :p

djunkie
11-02-2006, 03:47 PM
:crossx: :crossx:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=19458&stc=1
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=19459&stc=1
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=19461&stc=1

UltraClean
11-02-2006, 04:02 PM
LMAO at junkie's reply...but still no ratso huh??? Id have to say hit it unless you and ex step son are still chums.

RiverDave
11-02-2006, 04:10 PM
That's some weird kinda "father figure" stuff that could mess her up for life.. I'd becarefull with that situation, but I'd probably hit it.. :D
RD

Kilrtoy
11-02-2006, 06:08 PM
BANG THE SHIT OUT OF HER AND POST SOME PICS OF HER

Devil's Advocate
11-02-2006, 07:28 PM
"moral question for ratso"
I'm sorry, I couldn't get any further than that part. :220v:

CBadDad
11-02-2006, 07:32 PM
I love all the slang ways of saying f*ck her brains out.

Kilrtoy
11-02-2006, 07:32 PM
"moral question for ratso"
ROTFLMAO :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Tom Brown
11-02-2006, 07:38 PM
Funny as that is, and I must confess to considering posting something similar, I believe Ratso to be one of the people of higher moral standards I know.
He has a code of conduct that he follows closely. While it is an unusual code, and there is a high temptation to assume it is wrong because it is odd, I believe it to be sound and good.
He is not having non-consensual sex with anyone. He is not hurting anyone. In fact, I firmly believe he'd be the first one to step up and fight for what he believes in. Others talk but I believe that is 99.9% hot air. With Ratso, I believe it to be directly from his heart.
Different does not mean wrong. I envy Ratso. He's less screwed up than most of the people I know.
In fact, I think he may have a surprise or two in store for the people in this thread. We'll see.
I would also like to add that I find you to be an extremely beautiful woman. Thank you for that.

Devil's Advocate
11-02-2006, 07:44 PM
He is not having non-consensual sex with anyone. He is not hurting anyone. In fact, I firmly believe he'd be the first one to step up and fight for what he believes in. Others talk but I believe that is 99.9% hot air. With Ratso, I believe it to be directly from his heart.
Different does not mean wrong. I envy Ratso. He's less screwed up than most of the people I know.
In fact, I think he may have a surprise or two in store for the people in this thread. We'll see.
Seems like you know him very intimately.. :idea: :D
I would also like to add that I find you to be an extremely beautiful woman. Thank you for that.
Thank you Tom, you're a gent. :)

Tom Brown
11-02-2006, 07:46 PM
Seems like you know him very intimately.. :idea: :D
I don't know about that.
... not that there's anything wrong with that.

Devil's Advocate
11-02-2006, 07:48 PM
I don't know about that.
... not that there's anything wrong with that.
Sometimes men get very close too and know a lot about each other. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D

RitcheyRch
11-02-2006, 07:54 PM
Was thinking the same thing. Most likely would hit it but make sure she really wants it.
That's some weird kinda "father figure" stuff that could mess her up for life.. I'd becarefull with that situation, but I'd probably hit it.. :D
RD
Ditto that.
BANG THE SHIT OUT OF HER AND POST SOME PICS OF HER

Shark Attack 065
11-02-2006, 07:58 PM
Knowing Ratso ... and if I was a gambling man he will say hit it :crossx:

unleashed
11-02-2006, 07:59 PM
I just hope she doesnt call you Daddy when youre boning her...hahahah I said Bone...what am I 18....LOL...Ok mentally I am! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

wildbillg
11-02-2006, 08:13 PM
I just hope she doesnt call you Daddy when youre boning her...hahahah I said Bone...what am I 18....LOL...Ok mentally I am! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Deano
Oh and hittin it being called her "big bad daddy" is a bad thing?

Trailer Park Casanova
11-02-2006, 08:28 PM
Knowing Ratso ... and if I was a gambling man he will say hit it :crossx:
Oh yeah, Ratso on the way to being '07 Dickman of the year.
Even his phone sux more dick that anyone elses.

Tom Brown
11-02-2006, 08:49 PM
You and MagicMtnDan should hang out, canuck1. You two have a lot in common.

DSW
11-02-2006, 09:01 PM
Did ya hit it yet??? :boxingguy :boxingguy

racecar.hotshoe
11-02-2006, 09:05 PM
I think hes skered... :p

YeLLowBoaT
11-02-2006, 09:20 PM
Hit it, video it and post it on the net! :)

HM
11-02-2006, 09:50 PM
Moral question for Ratso.....that's like asking Brown for advice on fast boats....or JBB about jobs
or asking Canuck about heterosexual relationships.

Tom Brown
11-02-2006, 09:53 PM
or asking Canuck about heterosexual relationships.
I'm liking you more and more, HM. :D
I mean, in a platonic sort of way.
Explain
How many boats do you have, c1?

HM
11-02-2006, 10:00 PM
So how is your new boyfriend Later..... Mr spineless dwarf.
Don't be jealous. I just got tired of your whining.

Tom Brown
11-02-2006, 10:08 PM
How many do I need to qualify?... I could have three like Kimmy that don't run...Or one and a half like Hooli....
You don't need any to qualify for ***boat's MagicMtnDan society. ... so you qualify. :)
Does Hooli still have that burnt out carcass? :D :D :D

HM
11-02-2006, 10:19 PM
Daytona what?????????
Daytona wha...wha..wha.. is that all you got, bastard brother?

beerjet
11-02-2006, 10:52 PM
I still dont see any pics of you hittin it . :notam:
let go , get with it !

Tom Brown
11-02-2006, 10:56 PM
Neither Lucky nor Ratso have been around in some time. My guess is that both of them are humping like Arabian camels.

sorry dog
11-03-2006, 02:32 AM
I'm still waiting for some econ journal to publish my paper. "The Elasticity of a Woman's Demand Curve After Sex"

Run_em_Hard
11-03-2006, 05:40 AM
Since no one else has asked...what is the age gap???
Cause dude, if your old and you are getting young, hott ass than your the man!!!

racecar.hotshoe
11-03-2006, 05:51 AM
Since no one else has asked...what is the age gap???
Cause dude, if your old and you are getting young, hott ass than your the man!!!
I am 45 my wife is 28 and its all good..been hitched 10 years.. :p
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1917M_M_10_years_067.jpg

lucky
11-03-2006, 07:25 AM
ya perverts get one - lol - the "kids" -- wish i had a pic of her holloween costume - she showed up in -- but i don't

Tom Brown
11-03-2006, 07:33 AM
She's a beautiful young woman. :cool:

lucky
11-03-2006, 07:37 AM
She's a beautiful young woman. :cool:
:0) she is -- Young being the Very Key word here -- Dam -- Ps Tom I laughted at your post about leaving stuff at the house -- What the hell is a loofa --

Tom Brown
11-03-2006, 07:47 AM
What the hell is a loofa --
All in good time, honeybun. :)

Mrs.Killer
11-03-2006, 07:48 AM
:0) she is -- Young being the Very Key word here -- Dam -- Ps Tom I laughted at your post about leaving stuff at the house -- What the hell is a loofa --
Just hit it, isn't that what you want to hear?

ZBODaytona
11-03-2006, 07:56 AM
your single she is single whats the problem...last i checked you are both of age...now the only problem i personaly would have is if the step son and you are still hanging out.....but if he is gone...then i don't think there is a problem...

TAF
11-03-2006, 08:15 AM
Yeah, what he said and what we all are thinking, "JUST DO IT" She wants it, we know you want it and who knows it may lead to something wierd and wonderful. The memories will be worth it!! Ratso? You were asking the wrong guy. I need to edju ma kate U !
If you don't you better bring her to PHX so I can paint her toe nails hee hee hee

lucky
11-03-2006, 08:22 AM
Just hit it, isn't that what you want to hear?
no I don't need approval -- but dam I like the way you think lmao

TAF
11-03-2006, 08:29 AM
A round scrub my back while you reach around kinda thing. Just had one get removed from my bathroom :yuk: last Sun. PM Great weekend but I believe it is over.................................Need I say "NEXT!"

Mrs.Killer
11-03-2006, 08:30 AM
Let us know the outcome.... :D

TAF
11-03-2006, 08:30 AM
You'd do anything she suggested Lucky.

lucky
11-03-2006, 08:32 AM
You'd do anything she suggested Lucky.
I may be a dumbass , but i'm not stupid . :rollside:

TAF
11-03-2006, 08:36 AM
I am 45 my wife is 28 and its all good..been hitched 10 years.. :p
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1917M_M_10_years_067.jpg
We should be calling you Da Ghuru of Love!!!! Damn impressive, I take back everything I ever said about you (nothing). I'm jealous!

TAF
11-03-2006, 08:40 AM
OHHHHHHHHHHH! Now I get it. Some times I can be so..........

Dan Lorenze
11-03-2006, 09:04 AM
I would take the high road and be more of a father figure to her and your ex step son. I know it's a huge confidence builder to have such a young cuitie wanting a piece of you but IMO it's just not worth it, wait till your family finds out... I'll bet you'd be letting some of them down.. They're just so many other chicks out there and so little time, I'd move on and find someone closer to your age and just as hot and hit it once,twice,three times etc...
Just my .02 I don't really know you or the whole situation... Good luck...

racecar.hotshoe
11-03-2006, 09:14 AM
We should be calling you Da Ghuru of Love!!!! Damn impressive, I take back everything I ever said about you (nothing). I'm jealous!
And I dont let her wear shoes... :p

Dave C
11-03-2006, 09:36 AM
LOL... ex's, step, son of a ..... this is starting to sound like a Springer episode... I hope she doesn't live in a double wide... :rollside:
BTW just hit it and stop thinking about it....

TAF
11-03-2006, 09:42 AM
And I dont let her wear shoes... :p
I live in the cactus desert. Maybe thats what I need to do to keep them around longer than 3- 4 months.

racecar.hotshoe
11-03-2006, 09:50 AM
I live in the cactus desert. Maybe thats what I need to do to keep them around longer than 3- 4 months.
That pic was from when we renewed our vowels it was a Hawaiian thing and with my white a$$ feet I wasnt taking my shoes off.. :p :p

TAF
11-03-2006, 09:51 AM
[QUOTE=Dave C]LOL... ex's, step, son of a ..... this is starting to sound like a Springer episode... I hope she doesn't live in a double wide... :rollside:
Dang, that hurts

ratso
11-03-2006, 10:34 AM
If you're attracted to her, go for it. Age has never been an issue with me, as far as how young they are... but still legal. I have my own lines I draw as to how old they are though. I'll tell you, whether the stepson is in the picture or not, it's in the past. I dated one of my best friends ex wives for nine months. He didn't like it, but the key word here is "ex". We knew it wouldn't last forever, but damn it was a hell of a ride. I've been with a mother and daughter, a step daughter (years later), a cousin, friends girlfriends and their fiances and ex wives and their current wives. I wouldn't do that to all my friends, but I will if I know they'll do it to me given the chance. :idea: Now that I'm older I won't do just anyone like I used to... too much work. They gotta really "do it" for me, and if it's a turn on and the opportunity is there, then by all means pound that ass til your balls are black and blue... A lot of younger chicks seem to "go that way" nowdays, maybe because of all the mind games and bullshit from the younger guys, who knows, but I see alot of it. I'll close with a recent example. One of my (and my sons) best friends was dating this super attractive chick named Briana, 19 years old... beautiful, built just right and about as perfect as you can get...5'3" of pure dynamite. Well, after about 6 months of his crap and lying and cheating, I start getting calls, and after a couple of weeks it happened... for quite a while. It was just a fling and we both knew it. He was all butthurt over it and I told him that maybe if he wasn't such a piece of shit she'd still be around... and then she dated my son for 6 months. All this took place around a year ago. The other night I was introduced to a 21 year old friend of hers, and 2 hours later we're ripping each others clothes off... literally. I couldn't wear my jeans for 2 days because my balls were so sore. :crossx: After the first couple of rounds and we're laying there, she starts giggling. I look over at her and she says that Briana and her had been talking and she couldn't believe that she did me, my best friend, AND my son. Briana just told her that she felt my son had a hot dad and she wanted to try it out... which is precisely why SHE was there now. Anyway... just go for it. Act on these opportunities when they present themselves because it might be your only shot. Best thing about most of these younger chicks, they aren't there to "make love" :yuk: They just want to Fukk your brains out. :D
Alright DA... fire away. :boxingguy :D

AltarGirl
11-03-2006, 10:44 AM
Pics?
ex stepson's ex girlfriend...heck that's not even family...what's the dilemma?
I just thought the same thing

UltraClean
11-03-2006, 10:50 AM
If you're attracted to her, go for it. Age has never been an issue with me, as far as how young they are... but still legal. I have my own lines I draw as to how old they are though. I'll tell you, whether the stepson is in the picture or not, it's in the past. I dated one of my best friends ex wives for nine months. He didn't like it, but the key word here is "ex". We knew it wouldn't last forever, but damn it was a hell of a ride. I've been with a mother and daughter, a step daughter (years later), a cousin, friends girlfriends and their fiances and ex wives and their current wives. I wouldn't do that to all my friends, but I will if I know they'll do it to me given the chance. :idea: Now that I'm older I won't do just anyone like I used to... too much work. They gotta really "do it" for me, and if it's a turn on and the opportunity is there, then by all means pound that ass til your balls are black and blue... A lot of younger chicks seem to "go that way" nowdays, maybe because of all the mind games and bullshit from the younger guys, who knows, but I see alot of it. I'll close with a recent example. One of my (and my sons) best friends was dating this super attractive chick named Briana, 19 years old... beautiful, built just right and about as perfect as you can get...5'3" of pure dynamite. Well, after about 6 months of his crap and lying and cheating, I start getting calls, and after a couple of weeks it happened... for quite a while. It was just a fling and we both knew it. He was all butthurt over it and I told him that maybe if he wasn't such a piece of shit she'd still be around... and then she dated my son for 6 months. All this took place around a year ago. The other night I was introduced to a 21 year old friend of hers, and 2 hours later we're ripping each others clothes off... literally. I couldn't wear my jeans for 2 days because my balls were so sore. :crossx: After the first couple of rounds and we're laying there, she starts giggling. I look over at her and she says that Briana and her had been talking and she couldn't believe that she did me, my best friend, AND my son. Briana just told her that she felt my son had a hot dad and she wanted to try it out... which is precisely why SHE was there now. Anyway... just go for it. Act on these opportunities when they present themselves because it might be your only shot. Best thing about most of these younger chicks, they aren't there to "make love" :yuk: They just want to Fukk your brains out. :D
Sir that just brought a tear to my eye...well said...i have been waiting for your reply!!! :skull:

TAF
11-03-2006, 10:53 AM
Wow, sounds like my life since being divorced. Maybe even more Impressive.
Happpy for ya all.

Biglue
11-03-2006, 10:59 AM
RATSO FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!! :)

Dave C
11-03-2006, 11:38 AM
ditto.. I can continue with the rest of my day now :rollside:
RATSO FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!! :)

superdave013
11-03-2006, 12:13 PM
Deano
No, you are not 18. You my friend are a middle aged flatbiller. LMAO
Not only that, but you are also an Advanced Bro Bands Flatbiller. :D
http://www.flatbiller.com/brobrands.html

Schiada76
11-03-2006, 12:19 PM
Get her drunk, bang the hell out of her, take lots of pictures (of her) and post them for us to enjoy. :sqeyes: :D

lucky
11-06-2006, 02:19 PM
Ok - now with Ratso's answer --
Would it be appropriate to compare details with the step son? :crossx:

ratso
11-06-2006, 02:21 PM
Ok - now with Ratso's answer --
Would it be appropriate to compare details with the step son? :crossx:
I've compared details with my OWN son...

lucky
11-06-2006, 02:22 PM
I've compared details with my OWN son...
lmao -- ya know there are just some people that you get the direct answers with no bull shit :) lmao