PDA

View Full Version : Unforgiven

Eliminator 4 Life
01-20-2006, 08:26 AM
Eddie where are you those socal guys kick your ass last weekend. Well if you are still going on sat I booked my room in Downey :mad: at Embassy suites

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-20-2006, 08:33 AM
HI Rob.
Hey Eddie, thanks for leaving before I got to Bill's last weekend. :yuk:

Eliminator 4 Life
01-20-2006, 08:38 AM
HI Rob.
Hey Eddie, thanks for leaving before I got to Bill's last weekend. :yuk:
Hi Linda that sounds about right for Eddie, Bill probably got him all $hit faced before you got there :)

Eliminator 4 Life
01-20-2006, 08:39 AM
I heard him say something about a lifestyle change and he said he was going to spend the rest of his time in West Hollywood.
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10647&stc=1
look at the guy poor fawker couldnt even stand. Bill why did you do this to the poor guy haha hes probably still in bed :cry: :cry:

Unforgiven
01-24-2006, 11:40 AM
I'm back...Bill thanks for the party...had a great time..thanks to the girls that flashed their boobies for me......Linda...I waited for you :cry: and your boobs but you were running late and Bills bottle of Patron was trying to take advantage of me..or was it Bill???

Phat Matt
01-24-2006, 11:41 AM
I'm back...Bill thanks for the party...had a great time..thanks to the girls that flashed their boobies for me......Linda...I waited for you :cry: and your boobs but you were running late and Bills bottle of Patron was trying to take advantage of me..or was it Bill???
How did the testing go?

Jordy
01-24-2006, 11:47 AM
I heard him say something about a lifestyle change
But wouldn't that mean that he'd be with girls in the pics??? That looks like normal Eddie behavior:
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10769

Unforgiven
01-24-2006, 11:51 AM
But wouldn't that mean that he'd be with girls in the pics???
Jordy don't be upset I'm sticking with the woman...I thought about the relationship you wanted :220v: (about a second) but found the girls have better bodies, bigger boobs, and look ahell of alot better..so you'll have to find someone else for a swordfight...(maybe ELIM 4 Life) he likes to cuddle..just ask riverbound...

Unforgiven
01-24-2006, 11:54 AM
How did the testing go?
went great...Marshall Topping took the first test runs..first pass on detuned motor was 5.60 et.....best we could get with the other car in Vegas was a 5.80...we put our new driver in (BRIAN SMITH) he ran a 5.70 then a 5.75 not bad for a new driver...

Phat Matt
01-24-2006, 11:55 AM
went great...Marshall Topping took the first test runs..first pass on detuned motor was 5.60 et.....best we could get with the other car in Vegas was a 5.80...we put our new driver in (BRIAN SMITH) he ran a 5.70 then a 5.75 not bad for a new driver...
Cool. Pomona is coming up. :)

Unforgiven
01-24-2006, 12:00 PM
Matt, we'll be in Fontana in 2 weekends..Califronia speedway...more testing come on down I'll get you in like last time....

Eliminator 4 Life
01-24-2006, 12:12 PM
But wouldn't that mean that he'd be with girls in the pics??? That looks like normal Eddie behavior:
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10769
Jordy you fawker get some new material you werent even there you photo jacker :yuk:

Eliminator 4 Life
01-24-2006, 12:13 PM
Hey Eddie so are you going or NOT :mad:

Unforgiven
01-24-2006, 12:14 PM
Hey Rob...he's part of the flake club..Traci is president what time we meeting on saturday??

Jordy
01-24-2006, 12:14 PM
Jordy don't be upset I'm sticking with the woman...I thought about the relationship you wanted :220v: (about a second) but found the girls have better bodies, bigger boobs, and look ahell of alot better..so you'll have to find someone else for a swordfight...(maybe ELIM 4 Life) he likes to cuddle..just ask riverbound...
Wow, that's so weak it's not even deserving of a comeback. There are pics of you grabbing other dudes and that's the best you've got??? :notam:
Jordy you fawker get some new material you werent even there you photo jacker :yuk:
Why do I have to be there in order for a photo to make a very valid point, like Eddie being gay?? Should I see what else I've got in my archives??? :D

Eliminator 4 Life
01-24-2006, 12:15 PM
Why do I have to be there in order for a photo to make a very valid point, like Eddie being gay?? Should I see what else I've got in my archives??? :D
Well Jordy as you well know its never me the aggreser its someone else. Im the victim ever time :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
01-24-2006, 12:16 PM
Hey Rob...he's part of the flake club..Traci is president what time we meeting on saturday??
Are you ridding down with me saturday morning. Did you get a room?

Unforgiven
01-24-2006, 12:17 PM
Jordy, whats with you and the gay threads??? is it something that your trying to come out with...and here I thought you liked woman again....

Jordy
01-24-2006, 12:26 PM
Jordy, whats with you and the gay threads??? is it something that your trying to come out with...and here I thought you liked woman again....
Me and gay threads??? I didn't start this one, didn't post the first pic, but saw that one of you grabbing RD's junk and figured it must be some kind of a pattern with you based upon other pics I've seen. Nothing more, nothing less. What you do on your own time is up to you and I think you should be allowed to marry whatever you want, be it man, woman, or animal. ;)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1129el-med.gif
Oh, and I never stopped liking women as a whole. Just differentiate them on a case by case basis. Trying to sort out the undesirables. :D

Unforgiven
01-24-2006, 04:17 PM
now that we got this GAY thing STRAIGHTENED out.....you coming to the boat show??? I'll bring the bottle of Patron..I'll get Dia to go...I'm sure PC will be there...then we'll get Elim 4 life drunk again and you can have your way with him...since it bothers you sooo much :argue:

Mrs.Racer277
01-24-2006, 05:21 PM
Ok back the F up. You were in Parker last weekend but could not drive to Havi?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?? :crossx: