PDA

View Full Version : The bathroom stuff

Tom Brown
11-03-2006, 07:58 AM
The second time a woman stops by a single man's house to 'hang out', she brings a few things and puts them into his bathroom. It's a beachhead.
Over the course of the relationship, occasional psychosis will trigger discussions and drama. There will be many exits which cause the woman to leave, claiming to never be back.
How come, when that happens, they never take their bathroom stuff? I've always assumed it's because they want to be upset but don't really want to leave. I've received some pretty severe telecommuted blasts after boxing up the bathroom stuff and sending it to the woman's place.
Am I the only one seeing this behavior?

Cheap Thrills
11-03-2006, 08:08 AM
The second time a woman stops by a single man's house to 'hang out', she brings a few things and puts them into his bathroom. It's a beachhead.
Over the course of the relationship, occasional psychosis will trigger discussions and drama. There will be many exits which cause the woman to leave, claiming to never be back.
How come, when that happens, they never take their bathroom stuff? I've always assumed it's because they want to be upset but don't really want to leave. I've received some pretty severe telecommuted blasts after boxing up the bathroom stuff and sending it to the woman's place.
You're nicer than I am Tom. I usually just toss the douchebag, vinegar, alum and honey in the garbage and be done with it. Ok well sometimes I keep the honey I like it on my chicken :p
C.T. :wink:

Angry Inch
11-03-2006, 09:03 AM
I don't let it show up in the first place.

lucky
11-03-2006, 09:11 AM
i say piss in her looffa - and don't tell her - :crossx: lmao ps did you know tootbrushes are wonderful for cleaning toilets :)

Dave C
11-03-2006, 09:11 AM
yes Brown, I do believe George Carlin and Jerry Seinfeld have used this whole bit before..... :rollside:

TAF
11-03-2006, 09:22 AM
Weirder, I had an awesome weekend riding quads SAt. & Sun. w/ GF. We went to a Halloween costume party that she didn't feel good at in the beginning but ended up having a good time. Got tons of sleep and ate well. We had some good fun Sun. PM and then she rushed out to go home and took her loofa. Is that a tel tale of the end?
Oh well.........................NEXT!

TAF
11-03-2006, 09:39 AM
i say piss in her looffa - and don't tell her - :crossx: lmao ps did you know tootbrushes are wonderful for cleaning toilets :)
She left the tooth brush but took the loofa

HCS
11-03-2006, 10:24 AM
She left the tooth brush but took the loofa
After you clean the toilet with the toothbrush put it back and wait for the loofa to return.