PDA

View Full Version : Clips pull one out, or ...

AirtimeLavey
11-03-2006, 12:32 PM
the refs did anyway. :rolleyes: A win's a win, but even the TNT boys were talking about the refs. Booting Mello for throwing his headband? Come on. And then the phantom foul on crybaby Cassell at the end. Sheesh. Ugly win, but they worked back from a deficit, and Denver had a shot at the end and blew it. Shaky start for sure. T. Thomas is still shooting well, which will be big for them.

dmontzsta
11-03-2006, 12:34 PM
They squeeeeeeeeeeeeaked by DENVER! lol

Jyruiz
11-03-2006, 12:36 PM
Yup, send those Denver fools packing. The Clipps look like they still need more time, I think they looked worst than when they played the Suns. Thank God for Cassell and Thomas, Livingston looks lost and they need to feed Brand the ball a lot more.

Jyruiz
11-03-2006, 12:40 PM
HEY! Go post in your LF thread...haha
Hey, I was not hating, just pointing out what I saw last night. :)

dmontzsta
11-03-2006, 12:41 PM
The Lakers are on an up swing and the clippers have plateud even with their talent. :)

Jyruiz
11-03-2006, 12:45 PM
yada, yada, yada.........
How will the L do against Seattle tonight?
Hopefully they will win.

AirtimeLavey
11-03-2006, 01:08 PM
Hey, I was not hating, just pointing out what I saw last night. :)
Ditto....so, I guess just by making observations of a Clipper game, I'm a hater, now too? A little sensitive aren't we? :crossx:
I'm predicting LA will win against Seattle tonight. :rollside:

460 jus getn it
11-03-2006, 01:14 PM
Clippers suck

Jyruiz
11-03-2006, 01:30 PM
Damn...now I have to take on the Suns crowd also....lol
This is going to be a long season
:argue:
I will help you with the Suns fans. The Suns just tease there fans year after year, great regular seasons thrown down the drain once the playoffs start.

AirtimeLavey
11-03-2006, 01:34 PM
I will help you with the Suns fans. The Suns just tease there fans year after year, great regular seasons thrown down the drain once the playoffs start.
Perhaps, but at least they're entertaining to watch. Seems like they're still making progress. So much is riding on A. Stoud, though.

Jyruiz
11-03-2006, 01:36 PM
Perhaps, but at least they're entertaining to watch. Seems like they're still making progress. So much is riding on A. Stoud, though.
Not to me, rag tag BBall is not all that entertaining to me, but, to each there own.

460 jus getn it
11-03-2006, 01:39 PM
I will help you with the Suns fans. The Suns just tease there fans year after year, great regular seasons thrown down the drain once the playoffs start.You clippers fans know that all to well...................

dmontzsta
11-03-2006, 01:42 PM
The suns have no size, you slow them down and play in and out and you will win. It was proven in the playoffs and the Lakers proved it on opening night.

Jyruiz
11-03-2006, 01:42 PM
You clippers fans know that all to well...................
I am sure that if and when the Clipps make it as far as the Suns have in the past, they, the Clipps will take advantage and cash in on there opportunities. Let the Suns keep playing that rag tag no defense basketball, it does not matter if the get Amare back, if you don't play D, you don't win a championship.

AirtimeLavey
11-03-2006, 01:44 PM
Not to me, rag tag BBall is not all that entertaining to me, but, to each there own.
Lol...ouch. While I like the fundamentals and the triangle, I also like to watch the running, high flying style of Phx., rag tag as it may appear at times.

AirtimeLavey
11-03-2006, 01:47 PM
The suns have no size, you slow them down and play in and out and you will win. It was proven in the playoffs and the Lakers proved it on opening night.
True. They've gotta solve this to get over.