11-03-2006, 06:27 PM
anybody on here from my bay area??

Napanutt
11-03-2006, 08:19 PM
I'm from Napa,live in Vacaville now...

707dog
11-03-2006, 08:33 PM
I'm from Napa,live in Vacaville now...
yeah i believe you were@ hookie day on the delta correct??

Napanutt
11-03-2006, 09:11 PM
Yes,you are correct...
We had a great time,first time boating on the delta in my own boat,met a couple of new peeps,met a couple I already knew...
Can't wait to meet the rest I don't personally know...

DSW
11-04-2006, 11:42 AM
I lived in Santa Rosa for 25 years, and moved to Havasu 2 yrs ago..

707dog
11-04-2006, 09:19 PM
Yes,you are correct...
We had a great time,first time boating on the delta in my own boat,met a couple of new peeps,met a couple I already knew...
Can't wait to meet the rest I don't personally know...
that was my first time out there in our boat also its really nice out there!,but sh@#t dont make a wrong damn turn youll be drivin pass the same light marker for about a hr..lmao..im gonna ,make a couple trips we some of my buddys how live on that water so i can get more familair. met some really cool azz people that day, berryessa is my play ground but the delta can be plan b for sure!!!

707dog
11-04-2006, 09:22 PM
I lived in Santa Rosa for 25 years, and moved to Havasu 2 yrs ago..
good ol santa rosa...lol..well ya made a good choice that place has gottin way outa control!! so whats the zoo like???

Napanutt
11-04-2006, 09:35 PM
that was my first time out there in our boat also its really nice out there!,but sh@#t dont make a wrong damn turn youll be drivin pass the same light marker for about a hr..lmao..im gonna ,make a couple trips we some of my buddys how live on that water so i can get more familair. met some really cool azz people that day, berryessa is my play ground but the delta can be plan b for sure!!!Dude,that's funny...We almost didn't get back to Orwood before dark because most of the crowd went to TP and we wanted to get back and park the ride before dark and didn't really know where the hell we were...
I've been going to Berryessa since the mid 70's,with my dad,have B&W pics from then...

707dog
11-04-2006, 10:00 PM
Dude,that's funny...We almost didn't get back to Orwood before dark because most of the crowd went to TP and we wanted to get back and park the ride before dark and didn't really know where the hell we were...
I've been going to Berryessa since the mid 70's,with my dad,have B&W pics from then...
lmao excacly what happin to us!!..what a good way to spend a friday though..lol..
yeah i learn to swim there and drive a boat. we use to stay @ spanish flats up on skunk hill,that was are lil spot! now im usually trailer queening it @ putah creek(ghetto creek) this dayz..pays to have buddyz who dont use there trailers, lil cleaning and up keep and we can stay as long as we want..

Napanutt
11-04-2006, 10:33 PM
now im usually trailer queening it @ putah creek(ghetto creek) this dayz..
We've camped at Putah Creek for 4 or 5 years now (both sides)...have heard all the horror stories...never experianced any of them...well maybe 4th of July,03,obnoxious racket till 3 or 4 in the morning (at least that's what the wife said,I was way out by then)...

707dog
11-05-2006, 11:59 AM
We've camped at Putah Creek for 4 or 5 years now (both sides)...have heard all the horror stories...never experianced any of them...well maybe 4th of July,03,obnoxious racket till 3 or 4 in the morning (at least that's what the wife said,I was way out by then)...
well hell...my name is anthony if ya see me on the water swing by and introduce ya self and we will throw a few back...

Napanutt
11-05-2006, 07:15 PM
we will throw a few back...
absolutely...
:220v: :220v: :220v: :220v:

MOBrien
11-07-2006, 02:02 PM
Waddup! I'm in Sactown. Have run a lot with the Delta crew and bummed I had to miss Hooky Day....went the last 2 yrs. Hey Napa....know anyone that may have interest in a Cheeter like yours, but open bow?
Might be looking to unload it soon.

707dog
11-07-2006, 04:59 PM
Waddup! I'm in Sactown. Have run a lot with the Delta crew and bummed I had to miss Hooky Day....went the last 2 yrs. Hey Napa....know anyone that may have interest in a Cheeter like yours, but open bow?
Might be looking to unload it soon.
whats up mobrien? sactown the mactown..lmao..love that place! hooky day was a blast for me and my crew..hey where in your area is pretty cool to run around on the boats??never been that way at all for boating..

DAVEO
11-08-2006, 10:05 AM
Im in redwood city. I was there on hookie day. I was a passinger in 2nastys twinn dcb 22. was a great day. You guys going on the lunch run? I might be a passinger this one too. Not wsure if I want to go through the pain of driving my stoker. But Ill atleast be at whorewood for breakfast>

707dog
11-09-2006, 11:20 AM
Im in redwood city. I was there on hookie day. I was a passinger in 2nastys twinn dcb 22. was a great day. You guys going on the lunch run? I might be a passinger this one too. Not wsure if I want to go through the pain of driving my stoker. But Ill atleast be at whorewood for breakfast>
i was thinking of hittin up the lunch run but i was pushing the family mover above normal on hooky day so might have to pass on this one..if something goes wrong the damn smart-craft computer will let them know i was hot rodding the cruiser..lmao

lucky
11-09-2006, 11:22 AM
UKIAH here

DSW
11-09-2006, 04:37 PM
UKIAH here
We used to go up to Lake Mendocino every weekend for years! Since i was about 12 years old. How is the ol' pond? Almost empty yet?

MOBrien
11-09-2006, 05:17 PM
whats up mobrien? sactown the mactown..lmao..love that place! hooky day was a blast for me and my crew..hey where in your area is pretty cool to run around on the boats??never been that way at all for boating..
Sac River is great. Miles and miles to run, then the Old town "area" has a bunch of dockside restaurants to drop into. Joe's Crab Shack, Rio City Cafe, Chevy's, Crawdad's, Virgin Sturgeon, and a couple others. Fun place to boat around and burn some gas.

riverbound
11-09-2006, 05:33 PM
I have been up here for work for a while. Fly in on Mondays and fly home on Fridays.

brad22
11-09-2006, 05:55 PM
I live in Petaluma and work in Rohnert Park. Its nice to see some people from Bay on here!!

lucky
11-10-2006, 07:56 AM
We used to go up to Lake Mendocino every weekend for years! Since i was about 12 years old. How is the ol' pond? Almost empty yet?
nope last few years at mendo have been great - lake is full all year - but there was a time :) lol

MOBrien
11-10-2006, 12:27 PM
I have been up here for work for a while. Fly in on Mondays and fly home on Fridays.
Hey Riverbound......
I checked your profile and noticed you're a PM. What kind of project are you on up here & where? I'm in the technical recruiting & placement industry...specifically focused on construction professionals for both commercial and residential builders. Perhaps we can grab a beer while you're here? Always looking to meet fellow ***boaters and network within the industry.
Later,
MOB

riverbound
11-10-2006, 06:09 PM
Hey Riverbound......
I checked your profile and noticed you're a PM. What kind of project are you on up here & where? I'm in the technical recruiting & placement industry...specifically focused on construction professionals for both commercial and residential builders. Perhaps we can grab a beer while you're here? Always looking to meet fellow ***boaters and network within the industry.
Later,
MOB
We do merchandising for Home Depot. Our company does have a const. division that does all the const. for Depot, but I work on the merch. side.

deltarat
11-12-2006, 03:57 PM
Hey Riverbound......
Later,
MOB
MO hook a borther up with a good paying PM postion and I will be buying your beers for a while.

MOBrien
11-13-2006, 10:38 AM
MO hook a borther up with a good paying PM postion and I will be buying your beers for a while.
PM me. What might you be looking for in a new gig? You still got my number???
Hope all's well Terry. Later.
MOB

707dog
11-13-2006, 07:40 PM
PM me. What might you be looking for in a new gig? You still got my number???
Hope all's well Terry. Later.
MOB
i worked for terry for quite awhile good all around person..he is alot smarter than than they allow him to be...lmao..

DAVEO
11-14-2006, 11:02 AM
i worked for terry for quite awhile good all around person..he is alot smarter than than they allow him to be...lmao..
OK dog if you will not say it I will. He is smarter than he looks.

707dog
11-14-2006, 11:41 AM
OK dog if you will not say it I will. He is smarter than he looks.
LMAO...

deltarat
11-15-2006, 12:26 PM
Sent you a e mail MO.