PDA

View Full Version : Clipper Fans......

DILLIGAF
11-04-2006, 07:23 AM
All right. Where did you all go? What was that sound...oh ya, it was the sound of people jumping off the brandwagon....lol Thats OK as there is no room for any brandwaggoners anyhow.
I am good with that. I will be here all season taking shots from all those other exuberant fans. It is a long season and the Clippers will be there in the end. The Clips will be fine in a week or so as their training camp was a disaster. They are essentially in training camp right now.
Couple of games into the season and people think this team or that team is all of a sudden something they aren't.
Lets play it out and let the chips will fall where they may.
I am looking forward to the "season" as it is going to be a lot of fun.

RiverToysJas
11-04-2006, 07:25 AM
Sorry Tom, I only follow professional basketball. ;)
RTJas :p

Beer Factor
11-04-2006, 07:32 AM
Ya-Lets let the clippers be the clippers. :boxed:

dmontzsta
11-04-2006, 08:23 AM
Good luck against Phoenix, I actually hope they win this, cause I do not like Phoenix, they are turning in to the new Kings rivalry it seems. :)

jdogginla
11-04-2006, 08:24 AM
Clipper fan here...........checking in!

HavasuSelect
11-04-2006, 10:01 AM
Wow Dilligaf we finally agree on a sports team. It's going to be weird not arguing with you during basketball season. Go Clips!

AirtimeLavey
11-04-2006, 02:40 PM
wasn't the "TITANIC" considered a "clipper", before it "clipped that ice-berg ??? :crossx:
Lmao....at leat these clippers are still floating. Tough game tonight. It'll be interesting to see what the excuses will be this time. Is Phx. still mad about losing to the Lakers? Oh yeah, it's still they're pre-season. :boxed:
Maybe they're 1-1, just so they can get the seeding they want again. Worked last year. ;)

Jyruiz
11-04-2006, 05:22 PM
Clippers are my second favorite team, so if they don't play the Lakers, I will have your back Tom.

totenhosen
11-04-2006, 06:34 PM
Last season was a fluke!

Nord
11-04-2006, 06:57 PM
O.k Tom, I've seen your posts.............whats the deal with F the Lakers??
I'm not saying that the Clippers aren't due, but why the Laker bashing??
~NORD~

dmontzsta
11-05-2006, 08:05 AM
O.k Tom, I've seen your posts.............whats the deal with F the Lakers??
I'm not saying that the Clippers aren't due, but why the Laker bashing??
~NORD~
People hate on greatness...Poor Tom had to sit back and watch the Lakers win all their championships over the years, while the clippers never even made the playoffs. Now they make the playoffs once and they are bound to win a championship! :D

Jyruiz
11-05-2006, 09:40 AM
Clipps won haters.

totenhosen
11-05-2006, 06:40 PM
Sure it was :rolleyes:
When they make playoffs more years than they failed I might be a fan.

slink
11-05-2006, 09:10 PM
Just saw Kamen on Rogan. It's a good thing he's got 52 million, because he is one ugly person. Reminds me of those caveman brothers on the Geico commercials.