PDA

View Full Version : Saddam sentenced to Death by Hanging......

Rod-64
11-05-2006, 01:09 AM
www.cnn.com

Nord
11-05-2006, 01:16 AM
Just saw this on CNN!!!
Holy sh*t!! This is going to be the BEST THREAD EVER!!!

YeLLowBoaT
11-05-2006, 01:21 AM
hanging by the neck is too good for that SOB...now maybe hanging from his sack til he dies...

Nord
11-05-2006, 01:30 AM
hanging by the neck is too good for that SOB...now maybe hanging from his sack til he dies...
I dunno. I'm sure this makes me sound terrible, but if you really think about it, the persecution, murders, rape, etc. Death by hanging sounds pretty fitting.
I think they have about a week to appeal, (which will happen I'd guess) so it will be a long time until this sentencing gets taken out.

Rod-64
11-05-2006, 01:34 AM
When the appeal process is done........and too bad they have appeals in Iraq.....it must be carried out within 30 days. :skull:

YeLLowBoaT
11-05-2006, 01:34 AM
The thing about hanging is you die by a broken neck( when done correctly) not by stranlation. So death is almost instant...

Nord
11-05-2006, 01:36 AM
I wonder if they are going to riot....................

Rod-64
11-05-2006, 01:37 AM
They should put the hanging on pay per view.........then distribute the proceeds to our soldiers families.

Rod-64
11-05-2006, 01:39 AM
I wonder if they are going to riot....................
They said they might so it may be a busy news day.

Nord
11-05-2006, 01:40 AM
The thing about hanging is you die by a broken neck( when done correctly) not by stranlation. So death is almost instant...
Its not about the way you die..........Its about knowing your going to die. I can rationalize with someone who wants to go out in a "easy painless way", but think about it, your being sentenced to death!!! Thats gotta be a huge MindF*ck!

Nord
11-05-2006, 01:42 AM
They should put the hanging on pay per view.........then distribute the proceeds to our soldiers families.
Then take the money and distribute it to the Shiites that were persecuted..

QuickJet
11-05-2006, 01:45 AM
I wonder if the almighty CNN is going to show the hangin like they showed our boys getting slaughtered by Raggies.

Jetaholic
11-05-2006, 02:40 AM
I wonder if the almighty CNN is going to show the hangin like they showed our boys getting slaughtered by Raggies.
They are...but see...you missed part 2 of the whole thing...what they're going to hang him FROM.....
The salvage cable that will be used in the recovery of Later's boat....while they're recovering it...and using the treadmill to tighten the cable...this is why it will take some time for the sentence to be carried out...
Will the treadmill survive?
How fast in MPH will the hanging be carried out from start 2 finish?
2 B continued....."later"

Howie Feltersnatch
11-05-2006, 03:24 AM
5 bucks says it never happens.

Jetaholic
11-05-2006, 04:05 AM
I'll second that...however...
According to the government it will happen...on the date it is scheduled to happen, the government will say "It happened...he died a long, slow death...blah blah blah..."...but in reality, they'll just fake his death and erase his identity...
I could go on about this one...anymore the government is all about money...

DSW
11-05-2006, 05:25 AM
WE NEED PICS! :crossx:

Warlockjer
11-05-2006, 07:02 AM
:D !!

BrendellaJet
11-05-2006, 07:39 AM
Then take the money and distribute it to the Shiites that were persecuted..
Seriously! Our troops do get paid you know...

Jim W
11-05-2006, 07:49 AM
When I was in my early twenties, I had some long talks with a friends father.
He was from Hungary and said as a little boy (1920's??) he walked to school through the city square where they had, although rarely, hangings.
Back then when you were hung, they left you hanging untill your neck rotted and the body fell to the ground.
You can imagine how well this detered crime. And the childhood impressions worked wonders at keeping young kids straight and level...
He also told me about meeting an incrediably beautiful woman in Germany who was missing her thumb.
She worked at the post office during WWII in Germany.
When a soldiers family sent a package to the soldier, many times it was returned due to the death of the soldier.
If the family was also killed, the package went into a room and every so often the packages were distributed to the poorest families in the town.
This woman was caught stealing a package and had her thumb cut off because of it. She felt she deserved it and told him she would never steal again... and was reminded why, every day......
Be good, Jim

Jordy
11-05-2006, 07:58 AM
The thing about hanging is you die by a broken neck ( when done correctly) not by stranlation. So death is almost instant...
There definately is a science to it and I believe that more often than not it wasn't done correctly, which is why they abandoned the practice in most US states as a method of capital punishment. Hopefully then find someone who has little practice, or is quite rusty as it's all about the knot and it's placement in order to instantly break the neck. ;)

RitcheyRch
11-05-2006, 09:04 AM
Awesome idea.

SummitKarl
11-05-2006, 09:15 AM
we should send Force26 to wax his sack first :rollside:

tmdog
11-05-2006, 09:16 AM
The proper placement of the knot is under the left ear. That position insures a clean neck crack. Ballast must be compliant with his weight so as to not snap the victim's head off. I love my job.

SummitKarl
11-05-2006, 09:21 AM
unfortunately I think your right, isn't it typical that some one "Brought" to justice...just never really seems to get it :rolleyes:
IMO..I think justice would have been, for the soldiers that found him hiding in his hole, to have just pulled the pin on a grenade and "FIRE IN THE HOLE" :)

AZKC
11-05-2006, 09:30 AM
The fighting is gona escalate I'll bet. But that guy needs to go away.

Jordy
11-05-2006, 11:21 AM
The only problem with killing the guy is it makes him a martyr in the goofy bassackward way of thinking that the Al Queda and others seem to posess. Initially I thought it would have been much easier to just shoot him when they found him, but that would have just amplifed his martrydom and villified the US that much more. Putting him on trial and publicly, and as a world united, trying him lessons the US bully theory that seems to prevail. ;)
Then again, it is the UN and they're a bunch of pussies anyway. Chances are he'll die in jail or have his conviction turned over on appeal. No balls. :(

chub
11-05-2006, 11:27 AM
Cut him a break to Iraqi GENERAL POPULATION! Oh wait all HIS bad guys are there. :mad:

DSW
11-05-2006, 11:57 AM
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/9973/dc1pq7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Kilrtoy
11-05-2006, 12:32 PM
Will it be televised

LHC30Victory
11-05-2006, 01:48 PM
For all his atrocities, he should not be hanged!!! that is too quick and not enough of a mind fu**....
I kinda like what Vlad the Impaler did to scare the asian armies way back when.
Stick a 10 ft long 4" pole in the ground, grease it up really well and sit the condemed person on it. THEN let them rot in the sun for a while.

squirt'nmyload
11-05-2006, 02:05 PM
They are...but see...you missed part 2 of the whole thing...what they're going to hang him FROM.....
The salvage cable that will be used in the recovery of Later's boat
2 B continued....."later"
lmao

SHOTKALLIN
11-05-2006, 02:50 PM
aren't hangings public in that part off the world? tv coverage? pay per view? :crossx:

Hardly Satisfied
11-06-2006, 02:36 AM
www.cnn.com
thay need to show it live on tv