PDA

View Full Version : Hip-hop video and boats

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-06-2006, 12:18 PM
Has anyone seen that music video of some hip hop guy (I have no idea who it is, they all sound the same and suck the same to me) ....something about show me your wave or something. They are driving big boats and doing donuts with them and then they show them drenching the girl boat by like sea-doers do.
Anyways, what a stupid way to portray boating.
Thats all. Carry on now. :boxed:

Do F150's Float?
11-06-2006, 12:26 PM
Linda, i have no idea what you are talking about.
Are you sure you didn't fall asleep while reading ***boat and listening to JayZ, and dream this? Because it kinda sounds like the time you fell asleep watching the E! True Hollywood story on the girls of the OC, and dreamed that Jason was cheating on you with Kristin Cavallari....
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-06-2006, 12:28 PM
Linda, i have no idea what you are talking about.
Are you sure you didn't fall asleep while reading ***boat and listening to JayZ, and dream this? Because it kinda sounds like the time you fell asleep watching the E! True Hollywood story on the girls of the OC, and dreamed that Jason was cheating on you with Kristin Cavallari....
xoxoxoxoxoxo
LOL!!! You are such a fag. Thats right. SAUSAGE LOVER! :D

centerhill condor
11-06-2006, 12:28 PM
yea, its that Jayzee guy...and you're right. I can just about imagine what brand "X" property casualty company would say If I drove my bigtime expensive boat in that fashion. Cancelled!

Her454
11-06-2006, 12:29 PM
(I have no idea who it is, they all sound the same and suck the same to me) :boxed:
:crossx: Too funny, and I agree.

Do F150's Float?
11-06-2006, 12:30 PM
LOL!!! You are such a fag. Thats right. SAUSAGE LOVER! :D
Ok, fine, i will admit it, i mean, it's been a pretty commonly known thing now..
I LIKE BOYS! Er, guys, cuz boys... are no good. 14 will get ya 20. LMAO... ohh jeez. it's been a long day.

you gots 2 chill
11-06-2006, 12:50 PM
Has anyone seen that music video of some hip hop guy (I have no idea who it is, they all sound the same and suck the same to me) ....something about show me your wave or something. They are driving big boats and doing donuts with them and then they show them drenching the girl boat by like sea-doers do.
Anyways, what a stupid way to portray boating.
Thats all. Carry on now. :boxed:
That guy that you think sucks is a music label president, a ceo of a major clothing company and the new brand manager for Budweiser Select.
I guess you also dont like Budweiser, Dale Earnhart jr or Danica Patrick who appear in the video and are driving thru Monaco at a high rate of speed. But somehow I sure you do.

707dog
11-06-2006, 12:59 PM
That guy that you think sucks is a music label president, a ceo of a major clothing company and the new brand manager for Budweiser Select.
I guess you also dont like Budweiser, Dale Earnhart jr or Danica Patrick who appear in the video and are driving thru Monaco at a high rate of speed. But somehow I sure you do.
nicely put!!..damn danica is bangin... :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-06-2006, 01:11 PM
Oh excuse me for not liking Jayzee and thinking his video is stupid. I don't give a crap if he is a music label president or ceo or manager for Buweiser. Doesn't change the fact that the way they are portraying themselves driving boats is wreckless and lame.
:yuk:
And you are right, I do not like Budweiser but it has nothing to do with this video. I just think it tastes like crap.
Hope you have a nice day! :rollside:

USCFAN
11-06-2006, 01:13 PM
Excellent point..

Do F150's Float?
11-06-2006, 01:19 PM
Is budweiser driving the boat? Cuz i mean.. that might be tough without any arms... or opposable thumbs for that matter...
Or maybe they're drinkin and driving? Good image to portray.
I think the point being made was that usually the artists are who approves the videos and this was a poor choice for demonstrating boating. And i also believe she just doesn't like his music. Just cuz you have cash doesn't mean you suck any less... :rollside:

USCFAN
11-06-2006, 01:19 PM
Oh excuse me for not liking Jayzee and thinking his video is stupid. I don't give a crap if he is a music label president or ceo or manager for Buweiser. Doesn't change the fact that the way they are portraying themselves driving boats is wreckless and lame.
:yuk:
And you are right, I do not like Budweiser but it has nothing to do with this video. I just think it tastes like crap.
Hope you have a nice day! :rollside:
Just curious.. What about when you see a car manufacter driving one of their vehicles with reckless abandon. Does this bother you also? Or is merely the fact that Jay-Z, who is a hip-hop artist (which you don't care for) is in it and you take the oppurtunity to bash him..

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-06-2006, 01:24 PM
Just curious.. What about when you see a car manufacter driving one of their vehicles with reckless abandon. Does this bother you also? Or is merely the fact that Jay-Z, who is a hip-hop artist (which you don't care for) is in it and you take the oppurtunity to bash him..
Oh my god! you have got to be kidding me. I think the video portrays boating in a bad way. That is it. I don;t give a crap if its Jayzee or anyone else. I don't care that is a hip hop video. I would make the same comment if it was a rock video, or a country viedo or whatever.
This is a boating website. We all have an interest in boating. This video has boats driving wrecklessly in it. I commented on it. End of story.
Geezus, who knew saying something negative about Jayzee's video would be such a touchy subject.
:rolleyes:

OnlyMoney
11-06-2006, 01:26 PM
Boy, LL makes a comment about the video....gives an opinion and a couple people come out and attack her....geezus...only on ***boat..... :rolleyes:
LL, I have to agree with you and your opinion....and I'll add a little fuel to the fire by pointing out how shocked I was that they didn't have big baller boats out there....they didn't seem like anything special to me...looked a little run down even.
Ok, as you were....

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-06-2006, 01:28 PM
Boy, LL makes a comment about the video....gives an opinion and a couple people come out and attack her....geezus...only on ***boat..... :rolleyes:
LL, I have to agree with you and your opinion....and I'll add a little fuel to the fire by pointing out how shocked I was that they didn't have big baller boats out there....they didn't seem like anything special to me...looked a little run down even.
Ok, as you were....
SHELBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you!!! :rollside:
Its ok. I forgot this is ***boat and you are not allowed to have your own opinion on stuff without getting attacked and judged. :rollside:

OnlyMoney
11-06-2006, 01:30 PM
Its ok. I forgot this is ***boat and you are not allowed to have your own opinion on stuff without getting attacked and judged. :rollside:
LL in the hizzouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hee hee :rollside: :rollside:
Miss you too girlie...oh and I totally got what you meant by posting this....we thought the same thing....kind of an odd video.

chub
11-06-2006, 01:31 PM
When a rap artist makes a video, are they usually portraying their lifestyle? They say they are. A car manufacture is showing the capabilities of the vehicle with all the legal don't do this at home BS. I think you are comparing apples and oranges IMHO. If you are a boater, you should be concerned about these things as there are people out there that don't want you or me or anyone lse on "thier" lakes,rivers etc. They will use anything they can to fock us all. Get the point!

Her454
11-06-2006, 01:33 PM
Exactly, and it seems to be in the air lately thats for sure. :rolleyes: For what its worth, I see your point and agree with you 100% on the portrayal of boating.

chub
11-06-2006, 01:37 PM
Just an FYI, Butwiper, Jr and Danica are never on my list of likes or favorites, I know you didn't ask me but those are just bad company IMO.

Cole Trickle
11-06-2006, 01:38 PM
It's entertainment. :)
I don't think a Rap video is going to shed any unneeded light or damaging image to the boating community.
How many kids that watch TRL make up the boating community.(All they see is bling bling and good times)
I would rather watch a video of someone doing wheelies on a bike or donuts in a car than a country singer riding a horse or cleaning a rusted out tri five.

USCFAN
11-06-2006, 01:40 PM
Oh my god! you have got to be kidding me. I think the video portrays boating in a bad way. That is it. I don;t give a crap if its Jayzee or anyone else. I don't care that is a hip hop video. I would make the same comment if it was a rock video, or a country viedo or whatever.
This is a boating website. We all have an interest in boating. This video has boats driving wrecklessly in it. I commented on it. End of story.
Geezus, who knew saying something negative about Jayzee's video would be such a touchy subject.
So you state your opinion someone comes on and ask a question and now its a problem. I am a boater and actually care about the perception of boaters, and didn't find anything offensive about the commercial at all. But I am probably in the minority as far as that goes. I actually thought it was pretty cool and liked the fact that they incorporated some boats into the commercial.

OnlyMoney
11-06-2006, 01:47 PM
So you state your opinion someone comes on and ask a question and now its a problem. I am a boater and actually care about the perception of boaters, and didn't find anything offensive about the commercial at all. But I am probably in the minority as far as that goes. I actually thought it was pretty cool and liked the fact that they incorporated some boats into the commercial.
I think therein lies the confusion. Mrs. B was talking about the music video which a portion is shown on the Bud commercial. I believe the music video shows longer boat scenes in it and that was what she was referring to.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-06-2006, 01:48 PM
You have your opinion, I have mine. That is the way life is. :rollside:
Hope you have a fabulous day! :rollside: I am gonna go download some Jayzee now! :D (btw, that was me being funny. I meant no offense to any hip-hop/Jayzee fans out there) :rollside:

USCFAN
11-06-2006, 01:49 PM
When a rap artist makes a video, are they usually portraying their lifestyle? They say they are. A car manufacture is showing the capabilities of the vehicle with all the legal don't do this at home BS. I think you are comparing apples and oranges IMHO. If you are a boater, you should be concerned about these things as there are people out there that don't want you or me or anyone lse on "thier" lakes,rivers etc. They will use anything they can to fock us all. Get the point!
No actually I don't. Would it have been okay if Budweiser said don't do this at home? I'm not sure how a commercial with a artist riding in a boat going in circles has an effect on me and my local lake. I would hope that people understand that it is entertainment and probably not what the average boater would do. Oh and by the way I am sure that there were professional drivers on those boats that understood the capabilities of what the boat is able to do.
Its funny I don't remember anyone coming on hear complaining about Miami Vice and their use of high performance boats in a negative way. Or maybe driving 80 mph chasing another boat is not what you would consider a negative perception of boating.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-06-2006, 01:49 PM
I think therein lies the confusion. Mrs. B was talking about the music video which a portion is shown on the Bud commercial. I believe the music video shows longer boat scenes in it and that was what she was referring to.
Oh, ok, wait. I had no idea there was a commercial with the same thing on it. I am talking about the video.
Thats for clearing that up Shel!! :p

460 jus getn it
11-06-2006, 01:50 PM
You have your opinion, I have mine. That is the way life is. :rollside:
Hope you have a fabulous day! :rollside: I am gonna go download some Jayzee now! :D (btw, that was me being funny. I meant no offense to any hip-hop/Jayzee fans out there) :rollside:
Its JAY-Z...................Get it right will ya............................LMAO

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-06-2006, 01:53 PM
Ture;)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-06-2006, 01:53 PM
No actually I don't. Would it have been okay if Budweiser said don't do this at home? I'm not sure how a commercial with a artist riding in a boat going in circles has an effect on me and my local lake. I would hope that people understand that it is entertainment and probably not what the average boater would do. Oh and by the way I am sure that there were professional drivers on those boats that understood the capabilities of what the boat is able to do.
Its funny I don't remember anyone coming on hear complaining about Miami Vice and their use of high performance boats in a negative way. Or maybe driving 80 mph chasing another boat is not what you would consider a negative perception of boating.
I don't think ***boat had a website in the 80's otherwise I would have complained for sure. :D I didn't realize I was complaining though.
And if you do not think 2 boats driving near each other and one boat catching up to the other and making a sharp turn to cover the other boat with water is wreckless then I hope to never be boating near you.
Like OnlyMoney pointed out, appearantly there are 2 versions of the boating.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-06-2006, 01:54 PM
Its JAY-Z...................Get it right will ya............................LMAO
LMFAO:D

Devilman
11-06-2006, 01:55 PM
Well imagine that...... :rollside:

unleashed
11-06-2006, 01:56 PM
Theres a video on Myspace filmied in Havasu...nothing crazy. Check out this link and scroll down...its the phunk junkeez!
Unleashedmyspace (http://www.myspace.com/unleashedhardcore)
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

460 jus getn it
11-06-2006, 01:56 PM
Well imagine that...... :rollside:
What, is she would have messed SLAYER up i would have helped her out too..LMAO, WHITE POWER WHITE POWER

Devilman
11-06-2006, 01:57 PM
What, is she would have messed SLAYER up i would have helped her out too..LMAO, WHITE POWER WHITE POWER
Well, you know how them honkies are.... LOL :D

USCFAN
11-06-2006, 02:01 PM
I don't think ***boat had a website in the 80's otherwise I would have complained for sure. :D I didn't realize I was complaining though.
And if you do not think 2 boats driving near each other and one boat catching up to the other and making a sharp turn to cover the other boat with water is wreckless then I hope to never be boating near you.
Like OnlyMoney pointed out, appearantly there are 2 versions of the boating.
I was actally talking about the movie that recently came out. And as far as what they did in the commercial I would hope that anyone with half a brain that owns a boat would not go and do what they see done in a commercial. As far as the two different version of boating I think I am as safe as the next boater but also understand the difference between everyday boating and a commercial.

460 jus getn it
11-06-2006, 02:03 PM
Well, you know how them honkies are.... LOL :D
LMAO.............................................. ...............................................

riverbound
11-06-2006, 02:05 PM
Do black people actually boat ???????

Richie Rich
11-06-2006, 02:06 PM
That guy that you think sucks is the new brand manager for Budweiser Select.
I didn't even know that... Plus he own part of the Nets B-Ball team and he's slide'n up in Beyonce too!! Must be nice. That dude is "Movin' on Up to the East Side" like "Goodtimes".

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-06-2006, 02:07 PM
I was actally talking about the movie that recently came out. And as far as what they did in the commercial I would hope that anyone with half a brain that owns a boat would not go and do what they see done in a commercial. As far as the two different version of boating I think I am as safe as the next boater but also understand the difference between everyday boating and a commercial.
Ok, apperantly I have offended you deeply with my opinion of the way boating is portayed in the Jay-Z VIDEO. I have no idea what commercial you keep referring to so obviously we are not talking about the same thing.

460 jus getn it
11-06-2006, 02:11 PM
Do black people actually boat ???????
Do messicans......................................... ......LMAO

460 jus getn it
11-06-2006, 02:12 PM
Ok, apperantly I have offended you deeply with my opinion of the way boating is portayed in the Jay-Z VIDEO. I have no idea what commercial you keep referring to so obviously we are not talking about the same thing.There ya go........................LMFAO

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-06-2006, 02:15 PM
There ya go........................LMFAO
That was just for you! ;)

riverbound
11-06-2006, 02:15 PM
Do messicans......................................... ......LMAO
We are much better swimmers ;)

riverbound
11-06-2006, 02:18 PM
what does that have to do with anything?? I know plenty of CEO's that cant drive a boat for shit.
and believe it or not, not everyone is a fan of Budweiser, dale earnhardt jr or Danica patrick. ;)

chub
11-06-2006, 02:22 PM
Ok, apperantly I have offended you deeply with my opinion of the way boating is portayed in the Jay-Z VIDEO. I have no idea what commercial you keep referring to so obviously we are not talking about the same thing.
Ya'll offending people shit. LOL :p

Cole Trickle
11-06-2006, 02:30 PM
what does that have to do with anything?? I know plenty of CEO's that cant drive a boat for shit.
and believe it or not, not everyone is a fan of Budweiser, dale earnhardt jr or Danica patrick. ;)
Your just mad because you can't dance or drive a car:D :crossx:

USCFAN
11-06-2006, 02:34 PM
Offended? No. Curious? Yes. But whatever, You know what they say, opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one. Seems like you got a little touchy when I question yours. ;)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-06-2006, 02:43 PM
Offended? No. Curious? Yes. But whatever, You know what they say, opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one. Seems like you got a little touchy when I question yours. ;)
"Just curious.. What about when you see a car manufacter driving one of their vehicles with reckless abandon. Does this bother you also? Or is merely the fact that Jay-Z, who is a hip-hop artist (which you don't care for) is in it and you take the oppurtunity to bash him.."
Ok, first off, the car comparison doesn't even make sense to me. And secondly, I had no idea who the artist was when I started this thread. So for you to accuse me of "taking this opportunity to bash him" is offensive. And again, my point had nothing to do with the artist himself. I was referring to the boating!
Can we all live happily ever after now please! :p

you gots 2 chill
11-06-2006, 02:53 PM
There is a portion of the video that is used for the Budweiser Select campaign. It is the same footage.
We certainly can all get along now.
You gave your opinion about how they all sucked, even though you had no idea who Jay Z is, and I gave mine.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-06-2006, 03:00 PM
There is a portion of the video that is used for the Budweiser Select campaign. It is the same footage.
We certainly can all get along now.
You gave your opinion about how they all sucked, even though you had no idea who Jay Z is, and I gave mine.
I am done arguing over this but I am pretty sure I am entitled to dislike hip-hop whether I know who the artist is or not. Just the same as you are entitled to like or dislike anything you want. God Bless America! :rollside:
I would be happy to buy you a beer with you if ever we meet. But it will be Coors Lite. :D

WYRD
11-06-2006, 03:31 PM
Did you just say you want to touch her a**hole :idea: :crossx:

you gots 2 chill
11-06-2006, 03:34 PM
I am done arguing over this but I am pretty sure I am entitled to dislike hip-hop whether I know who the artist is or not. Just the same as you are entitled to like or dislike anything you want. God Bless America! :rollside:
I would be happy to buy you a beer with you if ever we meet. But it will be Coors Lite. :D
The second round will be on me.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-06-2006, 03:38 PM
they all sound the same and suck the same to me) ..
Glad to know how you really feel about hip hop:rolleyes:

707dog
11-06-2006, 03:39 PM
WHITES, BLACKS, CHICANO'S,REDNECKS,HILLBILLIES, AND GHETTO AZZ MOFO'S LIKE MYSELF ALL DRIVE IT LIKE WE STOLE IT...BOAT LIKE WE STOLE IT,DRINK LIKE FISH OUTA WATER AND NONE OF US ON HERE MAKES MUSIC VIDEO'S SO WHO GIVES A F@#$K!....DRINK BIG LIVE LONG...LOL

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-06-2006, 03:40 PM
Glad to know how you really feel about hip hop:rolleyes:
Geezus people! Why does this offend you so much. Why does it matter to you if I think hip-hop sucks???
I DO NOT LIKE HIP-HOP! Who gives a crap~!!!!
:rolleyes: :rollside:

WYRD
11-06-2006, 03:44 PM
Geezus people! Why does this offend you so much. Why does it matter to you if I think hip-hop sucks???
Comeon Linda, this is Hot Boat............When someone finds a sore, they pick at it..............DRAMA you know :crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-06-2006, 03:50 PM
doing wheelies on a bike or donuts in a car than a country singer riding a horse or cleaning a rusted out tri five.
AMEN brotha;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-06-2006, 03:52 PM
Whoooooosa..............
I just plugged in the heated pad and picked up some mydol for ya. Where did I state that I was offended??Relax, everything is going to be all right;) I promise...
For tha record, I HATE AND DO NOT LIKE COUNTRY MUSIC!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-06-2006, 03:56 PM
Whoooooosa..............
I just plugged in the heated pad and picked up some mydol for ya. Where did I state that I was offended??Relax, everything is going to be all right;) I promise...
Is is that obvious I am pmsing? :D
<------has a sense of humor! :p

racecar.hotshoe
11-06-2006, 04:03 PM
Whoooooosa..............
Well just so you know I hate POLKA.....ALOT. :p :220v:

bordsmnj
11-06-2006, 05:04 PM
Who the PHUCK IS TALKING SMACK ABOUT POLKA!?! YOU GUYS ARE FAGS!
shit list:
1 hip hop
2 rap
3 alcohol
4 poeple that drive like shit
5 watching videos of crap
6 poeple that talk smack about poeple talking smack about poeple talking smack
7 ....i'm workin' on it
ps J z sucks
pss rdsux

riverbound
11-06-2006, 05:13 PM
Your just mad because you can't dance or drive a car:D :crossx:
Or pick a decent watermelon :rollside:
**This should get some blood flowing**

slink
11-06-2006, 05:20 PM
That be George and Weezy as in the Jeffersons not Goodtimes :)
DYNOMITE....... :cool:

bordsmnj
11-06-2006, 05:28 PM
hey HAY hey!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-06-2006, 06:19 PM
Is is that obvious I am pmsing? :D
<------has a sense of humor! :p
I know you have a sense of humor:D thats why Im poking atcha:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-06-2006, 06:21 PM
6 poeple that talk smack about poeple talking smack about poeple talking smack
I tell ya thats some classic shiznit;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-06-2006, 06:23 PM
Or pick a decent watermelon :rollside:
**This should get some blood flowing**
interesting :eek: :devil: :notam:

riverbound
11-06-2006, 07:11 PM
interesting :eek: :devil: :notam:
how'd I know you were gonna be the first to respond???? ;-)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-06-2006, 07:22 PM
how'd I know you were gonna be the first to respond???? ;-)
I posted only because you were waiting for it;)

Run_em_Hard
11-06-2006, 08:25 PM
Someone needs to post up a link to this vid...

Run_em_Hard
11-06-2006, 08:26 PM
BTW the song is called "Show me what you got"...I think.

a catered life
11-06-2006, 08:31 PM
well said and dont forget the controlling owner of a nba team and he's banging beyonce everynight :rollside:

Run_em_Hard
11-06-2006, 08:34 PM
http://mp.aol.com/video.index.adp?pmmsid=1743972&_AOLFORM=w708.h344.p7.R1
There is the link...that boat part is pretty gay but the song and the rest of the vid is awesome.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-06-2006, 09:13 PM
he's banging beyonce everynight :rollside:
BALLER in my book!!!! Bangin' beyonce = #1 BALLER;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-06-2006, 09:14 PM
http://mp.aol.com/video.index.adp?pmmsid=1743972&_AOLFORM=w708.h344.p7.R1
There is the link...that boat part is pretty gay but the song and the rest of the vid is awesome.
Finally we have someone that isnt a hater;)

Run_em_Hard
11-07-2006, 05:28 AM
Finally we have someone that isnt a hater;)
I like Jay-Z. He has done alot in his life. His music is awesome also. He should run for President :)

riverbound
11-07-2006, 05:54 AM
I posted only because you were waiting for it;)
I only posted because I knew that you knew that I knew you were waiting for it ;)

Mr. Crusader 83
11-07-2006, 07:30 AM
ok you said it gives boating a bad name because he is driven careless... right?
well lets say you own a BMW and the BMW comercial has a guy driving a Bmw out of control and carelessly on the freeway. does that make you feel the same way, and think its careless because you have a bmw???

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-07-2006, 07:35 AM
ok you said it gives boating a bad name because he is driven careless... right?
well lets say you own a BMW and the BMW comercial has a guy driving a Bmw out of control and carelessly on the freeway. does that make you feel the same way, and think its careless because you have a bmw???
I don't recall saying it gives boating a bad name. I said it portrays boating in a bad way.
All you people are taking this whole thing way to seriously. It was my opinion. Has nothing to do with BMW's or anything else. I just said it portrayed boating in a bad way.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SandbarScot
11-07-2006, 07:48 AM
Every now and then a big group from Compton area will desend on Lake Elsinore. It is one of the scariest, unsafest group of people on boats who have no idea about rules of navigation, right-of-way, or definition of the word "wake." I hate to stereotype, but you'd have to see it to believe it.
BTW, I hate rap, but Jay-Z sounded pretty good when he got together with Linkin Park in the Collision Course CD, IMHO.

460 jus getn it
11-07-2006, 07:50 AM
You guys are still going at it...............................LMAO. LL, leave um alone your hurting there feelings.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-07-2006, 07:53 AM
You guys are still going at it...............................LMAO. LL, leave um alone your hurting there feelings.
LOL!
I am trying to not post anymore in this thread. I swear! :rollside:

460 jus getn it
11-07-2006, 08:02 AM
LOL!
I am trying to not post anymore in this thread. I swear! :rollside:Right................................... .................................................. .........

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-07-2006, 08:31 AM
Right............................................. .................................................
Instigator:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-07-2006, 08:31 AM
I like Jay-Z. He has done alot in his life. His music is awesome also. He should run for President :)
;)

SHOTKALLIN
11-07-2006, 08:49 AM
What if Jay Z was a country star and he looked like kevin chesney? you might love the video and say how much fun it looked.
Doesn't Jay Z own half the N.Y. Knicks?
Don't be a hater. Videos are all about fantasy. Your not supposed to get bent out of shape over them.
just my .02

socalmoney
11-07-2006, 09:08 AM
I think what is so shocking about this video is is shows people racing exotic European sports cars on windy mountain roads with no seat belts. That is down right irresponsible in my mind.

460 jus getn it
11-07-2006, 09:10 AM
What if Jay Z was a country star and he looked like kevin chesney? you might love the video and say how much fun it looked.
Don't be a hater. Videos are all about fantasy. Your not supposed to get bent out of shape over them.
just my .02
Its the NETS.............Just helping ya out.

Devilman
11-07-2006, 09:15 AM
Its the NETS.............Just helping ya out.
Nets as in, hairnets? LOL, got it... :rollside:

Richie Rich
11-07-2006, 10:27 AM
just my .02
I think he only owns a 1/4 interest in the New Jersey Nets.

Aqua Boogie1
11-07-2006, 10:29 AM
This is funny!!!! But I do give him big props for being wheres he's at coming from where he came from. Does that make sense??? Lmao!!!

Richie Rich
11-07-2006, 10:42 AM
This is funny!!!! But I do give him big props for being wheres he's at coming from where he came from. Does that make sense??? Lmao!!!
You mean the Marcy Projects housing complex or rapping with Jaz-O? :crossx:

eliminatedsprinter
11-07-2006, 10:47 AM
Check out the Che Guevara shirt he wears in one of his vidios and you might want to rethink the president thing......... :rolleyes:

Aqua Boogie1
11-07-2006, 11:27 AM
You mean the Marcy Projects housing complex or rapping with Jaz-O? :crossx:
Coming from the projects, rapping with Jaz-O started his rise to were he's now. I do remember his first single with Jaz-O, " Hawaiian Sophie". Wearing the cable and the anchor..................... :cool:

WYRD
11-07-2006, 11:30 AM
Check out the Che Guevara shirt he wears in one of his vidios and you might want to rethink the president thing......... :rolleyes:
Sarcasm is a beautiful thing....... :p

Richie Rich
11-07-2006, 11:44 AM
Coming from the projects, rapping with Jaz-O started his rise to were he's now. I do remember his first single with Jaz-O, " Hawaiian Sophie". Wearing the cable and the anchor..................... :cool:
LMAO!! ...and the hightop fade and that ghey Hawaiian shirt? :rollside:
I guess I'm showing my age now....

Aqua Boogie1
11-07-2006, 11:49 AM
LMAO!! ...and the hightop fade and that ghey Hawaiian shirt? :rollside:
I guess I'm showing my age now....
Lmao!!!! I guess I am too!!! :D

eliminatedsprinter
11-07-2006, 03:41 PM
Where do you get off having taste and brains....... :220v:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-07-2006, 04:05 PM
Lmao!!!! I guess I am too!!! :D
Fukk that, I used to rock a gumby:eek:

Aqua Boogie1
11-07-2006, 04:32 PM
Fukk that, I used to rock a gumby:eek:
I didn't go there, but i did have a high top with a part.............LoL!!! :cool:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-07-2006, 10:19 PM
I didn't go there, but i did have a high top with a part.............LoL!!! :cool:
Damn you brought it back;)
Hay, I can still do tha kid and play:p