PDA

View Full Version : Ocotillo this weekend anyone?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-07-2006, 07:42 AM
Headed to Ocotillo, probably thursday night. Any other ***boaters gonna get dirty this weekend?
:rollside:

RiverToysJas
11-07-2006, 07:53 AM
Are there any dry lake beds out there? I need to bring my son out to practice on his CRF50.
I'm thinking about going out to Soggy Lake bed in Johnson Valley or El Mirage this weekend so he can play with lots of room, and very smooth terrain.
RTJas :D

BoatFloating
11-07-2006, 07:55 AM
Are there any dry lake beds out there? I need to bring my son out to practice on his CRF50.
I'm thinking about going out to Soggy Lake bed in Johnson Valley or El Mirage this weekend so he can play with lots of room, and very smooth terrain.
It's lots of hard pack areas out there to practice....

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-07-2006, 07:56 AM
Little RTJ got a 50!?!?!? That is awesome!
There is plenty of smooth flat terrain for the little ones out there.
Give us a call tonight! :boxed:

chub
11-07-2006, 08:02 AM
Rhino at the River this weekend! Have fun and be safe! :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-07-2006, 08:03 AM
Rhino at the River this weekend! Have fun and be safe! :rollside:
Woo-Hoo! You be safe and have fun too! I love riding around Topock. :rollside:

Havasu Luvr
11-07-2006, 08:46 AM
Owl Campground/Rainbow Basin this weekend. Going to do some trail riding through Fossilbed Canyon....awesome ride. Have fun and be safe
Dumont Dunes for "T" Day, smoking a few cornish hens stuffed with tropical fruit

Do F150's Float?
11-07-2006, 08:53 AM
I'm not going because i can't stand your obvious hate of all things hip hop and rap. If Jay-z was a country singer, you'd love him. In fact, i bet he could run over puppies and you would still love him. If he was a country singer, that is.
:crossx:
Can i ride in the back seat again??? :D :D :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-07-2006, 08:57 AM
I'm not going because i can't stand your obvious hate of all things hip hop and rap. If Jay-z was a country singer, you'd love him. In fact, i bet he could run over puppies and you would still love him. If he was a country singer, that is.
:crossx:
Can i ride in the back seat again??? :D :D :D
All I can say to that is.......you got your boob in my scotch! ;)
All the bitches in the backseat! :boxed:

Do F150's Float?
11-07-2006, 09:04 AM
That's it!!! I'm bringing my Jay-Z cd!!!! :D :D :D

Cole Trickle
11-07-2006, 09:26 AM
That's it!!! I'm bringing my Jay-Z cd!!!! :D :D :D
Make sure nobody does any wheelies or donuts!!!
I don't want them making offroaders look bad;) :crossx: :p

BADBLOWN572
11-07-2006, 09:29 AM
Looks like I am going to be heading out there this weekend as well. Glamis got changed to Ocatillo. Let me know where everyone is camping and I will see what we can do to get over there. :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-07-2006, 09:39 AM
Make sure nobody does any wheelies or donuts!!!
I don't want them making offroaders look bad;) :crossx: :p
F.U.N

Cole Trickle
11-07-2006, 09:42 AM
F.U.N
LOL...
:crossx: :crossx: :p
You guys have F.U.N. and be safe :p

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-07-2006, 09:44 AM
LOL...
:crossx: :crossx: :p
You guys have F.U.N. and be safe :p
LOL! :rollside:

woody56
11-07-2006, 07:07 PM
Headed to Ocotillo, probably thursday night. Any other ***boaters gonna get dirty this weekend?
:rollside:
Damn, wish I could but made plans with bobby to finish OG's gate this weekend. Maybe for T-day!!!!! :cool:

DesertGirl
11-07-2006, 07:51 PM
Looks like I am going to be heading out there this weekend as well. Glamis got changed to Ocatillo. Let me know where everyone is camping and I will see what we can do to get over there. :)
Danny, PM me your email address and I will sen you the flyer. Hope to see you out there!!

SummitKarl
11-07-2006, 08:07 PM
nope but heading to Glimas Sunday to do a little shopping and test drive this :D :D
http://www.mosebillt.com/packages/images/mb2-side01.jpg
http://www.mosebillt.com/packages/universal-mb2.html

DesertGirl
11-07-2006, 08:27 PM
Linda.... you are leaving thursday??

atomickitn
11-07-2006, 08:46 PM
nope but heading to Glimas Sunday to do a little shopping and test drive this :D :D
http://www.mosebillt.com/packages/images/mb2-side01.jpg
http://www.mosebillt.com/packages/universal-mb2.html
karl ! dude ! what are you thinking ??? that has a chevy in it ......very cool man hope it all works out for you :rollside:

atomickitn
11-07-2006, 08:47 PM
damm id love to go again but i have to finish up a few things first soo have fun out there :cool:

vee-driven
11-07-2006, 09:08 PM
i am going to cal city.

SummitKarl
11-07-2006, 09:21 PM
karl ! dude ! what are you thinking ??? that has a chevy in it ......very cool man hope it all works out for you :rollside:
oh well I already ruined my undying loyalty when I bought the boat :rollside:
hey Dinner Sat night?, early tho I am leaving at 6am Sunday