PDA

View Full Version : Good for FED EX

dirty old man
11-07-2006, 10:07 AM
Cancelled 10 Airbus's and bought Boeing. (I own Boeing stock). Thats the American thing to do

OGShocker
11-07-2006, 10:30 AM
Cancelled 10 Airbus's and bought Boeing. (I own Boeing stock). Thats the American thing to do
I am sad to hear of this.
As we evolve into a global community it is important to support the economies of other nations. Doing so will aid in the tearing down of archaic barriers which have existed for far too long. It is our duty as the lead consumer of man made and natural resources to spread the wealth which we have developed over the years. No longer can we cheat the rest of the world without consequence. No longer can we RAPE mother earth without fear of reprisal. For too long we have oppressed the third world nations by exploiting their cheap labor. America must pay a price for its lack of compassion for the downtrodden peoples of the World!
OK, I am just fuking around..:D
WAY TO GO FedEx!
I still use UPS for 100% of our shipping..;)

Aqua Boogie1
11-07-2006, 10:34 AM
Awe.............We do a good job, give us some luv!!!

OGShocker
11-07-2006, 10:36 AM
Awe.............We do a good job, give us some luv!!!
We don't stop your trucks from dropping boxes off..:D

Aqua Boogie1
11-07-2006, 11:51 AM
Lmao!!!!! I guess that'll work. :cool:

RitcheyRch
11-07-2006, 04:05 PM
Excellent news. When I worked at Boeing in Long Beach we had a saying "If it aint Boeing, I'm not going"

JustMVG
11-07-2006, 04:16 PM
We are in the same stage @ UPS, looking around the offices and the pilot lounge we have alot more Boeing 400 stuff and almost 0 Airbus..... Airbus it just too far behind to ever catchup and remain a viable commodity....

voodoomedman
11-07-2006, 04:21 PM
We are in the same stage @ UPS, looking around the offices and the pilot lounge we have alot more Boeing 400 stuff and almost 0 Airbus..... Airbus it just too far behind to ever catchup and remain a viable commodity....
Yup. Gotta love those 757, 767, 747, 727, even DC-8's and MD-80's which are McDonell Douglas but American and now Boeing owns them.
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: