PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News!

Angry Inch
11-07-2006, 01:25 PM
Britney Spears files for divorce from her husband Kevin Federline, citing irreconcilable differences.
www.cnn.com
Its good to see that the news stations are paying attention to the IMPORTANT stories, not the ellections

Jordy
11-07-2006, 01:27 PM
Wow, who would have ever seen that one coming??? :idea:
If CNN isn't covering elections, it can only mean one thing, the Dem's aren't doing what they thought they were going to do. Time to change the focus again. :notam: :D

LAFD
11-07-2006, 01:28 PM
thats a big surprise. well i think he got the better end of the deal. got to bang the bottom outta britney,popped out a couple kids that are set for life, used her name to start his"music" career. but hey.

Devil's Advocate
11-07-2006, 01:30 PM
Hey, what's more important than Brittany and K-Fed?? :rolleyes:

Jordy
11-07-2006, 01:37 PM
Hey, what's more important than Brittany and K-Fed?? :rolleyes:
Karltoy and his DCB??? :notam: :D

Nord
11-07-2006, 01:46 PM
She'll shed off some weight, come out with another shi**y hit, and start all over again.....No sweat off her back.
As for K, his music is TERRIBLE and he will fade away with a sh*t load of money and live happily ever after as well..
Damn stars really do live the life....

Devil's Advocate
11-07-2006, 01:47 PM
Karltoy and his DCB??? :notam: :D
Not taking sides to either of you punks! :jawdrop: :hammerhea :D

MOBrien
11-07-2006, 01:56 PM
who really effen cares. they're both dirtbags and their kids will be too. dirtbags with a ton of cash yes, but dirtbags nonetheless.

HocusPocus
11-07-2006, 01:56 PM
awwww.. it just seems like it was yesterday that hey were married. :crossx: :crossx: so wonder who is going to explain to the kids that their dad is a loser and their mom is a ho. :skull:

eliminatedsprinter
11-07-2006, 02:00 PM
thats a big surprise. well i think he got the better end of the deal. got to bang the bottom outta britney,popped out a couple kids that are set for life, used her name to start his"music" career. but hey.
He used her name to start his "music" career. Very true.
I just can't figure out what she used to start hers...... ;)

eliminatedsprinter
11-07-2006, 02:03 PM
Wow, who would have ever seen that one coming??? :idea:
If CNN isn't covering elections, it can only mean one thing, the Dem's aren't doing what they thought they were going to do. Time to change the focus again. :notam: :D
I hope you are right. But they may just be playing it safe to avoid any chance of getting embarrassed like they were in 04.

Hardly Satisfied
11-07-2006, 02:37 PM
www.cnn.com
Its good to see that the news stations are paying attention to the IMPORTANT stories, not the ellections
it's time for me to make my move on her

Angry Inch
11-07-2006, 02:43 PM
She'll shed off some weight, come out with another shi**y hit, and start all over again.....No sweat off her back.
As for K, his music is TERRIBLE and he will fade away with a sh*t load of money and live happily ever after as well..
Damn stars really do live the life....
That is their reality.

Goad
11-07-2006, 02:45 PM
heres some funny articles I came across....
K-Fed's Carrer:
"When asked why the earth suddenly feels like it's spinning faster, scientists said it's because Kevin Federline just fell off the face of it."
Britney on Letterman:
"Britney Spears made a quick appearance on David Letterman last night in a transparent attempt to show off her new body. I for one refuse to believe the rumors that she got this bod through surgery. Because when I think Britney Spears, I think discipline and smart choices.
More K-Fed's Carrer:
"Despite having the 9,815th (*) best selling record in the world just one week after its release, Kevin Federline is still having trouble attracting a live audience. MSNBC says that his show Saturday night at Webster Hall in New York City, a venue which holds 1500, had only 300 people in attendance, but the great Michael K over on DListed - who was there because he's white trash too - swears there was no more than 150. The show was actually set to be cancelled, and only wasn't because Kevin begged and pleaded like a little girl who wants a kitten."

Goad
11-07-2006, 02:46 PM
here she is on letterman the other night
http://64.111.216.18/ul/1551-bs4.jpg

RitcheyRch
11-07-2006, 04:04 PM
Was only a matter of time. Think she recently had another baby.

Devil's Advocate
11-07-2006, 04:06 PM
who really effen cares. they're both dirtbags and their kids will be too. dirtbags with a ton of cash yes, but dirtbags nonetheless.
I think this is about right. Just rich white trash really.

Water Romper
11-07-2006, 04:09 PM
Exactly! :220v:

Water Romper
11-07-2006, 04:12 PM
here she is on letterman the other night
http://64.111.216.18/ul/1551-bs4.jpg
she is kinda cute in this picture... :crossx:

Angry Inch
11-07-2006, 04:32 PM
she is kinda cute in this picture... :crossx:
Yeah, except those shorts!