PDA

View Full Version : ***boatS 2nd ANNUAL CHRISTMAS TOY DRIVE/GET-TOGETHER..........................

barbigrl
11-08-2006, 03:06 PM
WHEN: FRIDAY DECEMBER 8th
WHERE: SAME AS LAST YEAR
Chuy's Mesquite Broiler
(951) 549-1352
1275 Magnolia Avenue
Corona, CA 92879
TIME: 7 pm
Please bring an un-wrapped childs toy to donate, this is your admission or I will throw you out physically (it sounded good :) )
Also we will be doing the naughty gift stealing game. A minimum of a $10 gift (I know some of you are ballers so spend a little more) :p
EVERYONE is welcome no matter what A B C D list your on!!! :)
Whoever wants to have the afterparty......throw it up here!!!
For the Newbies who have not been to a HB gathering and are nearby.....DONT BE SHY!! They really are nicer in person than on the boards!

barbigrl
11-08-2006, 03:10 PM
List....
1. Barbigrl + 1

Her454
11-08-2006, 03:14 PM
BG, I think its awsome that you guys get together and do this Toy Drive! Any idea how many toys the ***boaters collected last year at this event? Just curious.
And good luck this year and happy holidays in advance! :)

barbigrl
11-08-2006, 03:18 PM
BG, I think its awsome that you guys get together and do this Toy Drive! Any idea how many toys the ***boaters collected last year at this event? Just curious.
And good luck this year and happy holidays in advance! :)
Last year we had a GREAT turn out and it was a blast!! I was very impressed with the holiday spirit of HB!!! We got a ton of toys!! Just ask Mrs Hoots....she had to haul it all!!! :) :)
I wish you lived closer so you could join us!!!

MRSDRMCAT
11-08-2006, 03:18 PM
List....
1. Barbigrl + 1
1. Barbigrl + 1
2. DRMCATS + 2 kids

Her454
11-08-2006, 03:20 PM
Last year we had a GREAT turn out and it was a blast!! I was very impressed with the holiday spirit of HB!!! We got a ton of toys!! Just ask Mrs Hoots....she had to haul it all!!! :) :)
I wish you lived closer so you could join us!!!
I wish I did too, sounds fun and a worthy cause! You all should try and break your record of last year....... :)

Bradman
11-08-2006, 03:29 PM
1. Barbigrl + 1
2. DRMCATS + 2 kids
1. Barbigrl + 1
2. DRMCATS + 2 kids
3. Bradman and wife + 2 kids
Can this thread be made into a sticky?

barbigrl
11-08-2006, 03:29 PM
I wish I did too, sounds fun and a worthy cause! You all should try and break your record of last year....... :)
Good idea!!! I will have to ask Hoots how much we had in the end....I dont remember that total!! :)

barbigrl
11-08-2006, 03:31 PM
1. Barbigrl + 1
2. DRMCATS + 2 kids
Can this thread be made into a sticky?
CALLING THE ALMIGHTY MODARATOR GODS!!!!!! Can this be done???

slink
11-08-2006, 03:33 PM
Hey Mel, I know last year you guys dropped the toys off at a firehouse, about switchin it up this year.
We have several different holiday programs that support the local community. One program is all of the local teachers choose under privledged children (some of these kids dont even have x-mas trees) from their classrooms to all meet at the library before the holiday break. Santa then arrives with loads of presents and they all get to meet him while he hands out the gifts.
Another program is the ARC Angels program. Again lower income kids get to come to the station to meet Santa and recieve gifts.
Between these two groups, the presents they recieve are the only ones they will get for christmas, kinda sad.
And we also have the Cops 4 Kids fly over event. This is where the PD helicopter flys to Loma Linda kids Hospital with Santa and a load of toys for the kids in the hospital and the surrounding Ronald McDonald house
All three of these programs are funded soley by the generosity of members of the community. It would be great to get the support from the HB community as well.
And besides, I don't see any Corona Fire guys on here :) :)
Thank you for the consideration

Her454
11-08-2006, 03:38 PM
Hey Mel, I know last year you guys dropped the toys off at a firehouse, about switchin it up this year.
We have several different holiday programs that support the local community. One program is all of the local teachers choose under privledged children (some of these kids dont even have x-mas trees) from their classrooms to all meet at the library before the holiday break. Santa then arrives with loads of presents and they all get to meet him while he hands out the gifts.
Another program is the ARC Angels program. Again lower income kids get to come to the station to meet Santa and recieve gifts.
Between these two groups, the presents they recieve are the only ones they will get for christmas, kinda sad.
And we also have the Cops 4 Kids fly over event. This is where the PD helicopter flys to Loma Linda kids Hospital with Santa and a load of toys for the kids in the hospital and the surrounding Ronald McDonald house
All three of these programs are funded soley by the generosity of members of the community. It would be great to get the support from the HB community as well.
AWSOME! Is there a website to contribute to this?

barbigrl
11-08-2006, 03:42 PM
So instead of bringing the gifts to the fire station we can bring them to the police station? Just tell me where to drop it off!! :) Or can you take it on our behalf?
Wait.....you are not supposed to see this thread...I dont want you to arrest me for entering Corona City limits!!! :p

slink
11-08-2006, 03:45 PM
AWSOME! Is there a website to contribute to this?
Tracy, let me ask around. Usually the PD (through it's networking channels) just puts the word out. Starting the day after T-Day, there are all kinds of people coming to the PD to drop off unwrapped gifts. It usually fills up one whole office. Kinda of amazing. I've been involved for the past couple years and it truely amazing.

Her454
11-08-2006, 03:46 PM
Tracy, let me ask around. Usually the PD (through it's networking channels) just puts the word out. Starting the day after T-Day, there are all kinds of people coming to the PD to drop off unwrapped gifts. It usually fills up one whole office. Kinda of amazing. I've been involved for the past couple years and it truely amazing.
Thanks, just let me know................... :)

slink
11-08-2006, 03:47 PM
So instead of bringing the gifts to the fire station we can bring them to the police station? Just tell me where to drop it off!! :) Or can you take it on our behalf?
Wait.....you are not supposed to see this thread...I dont want you to arrest me for entering Corona City limits!!! :p
6th and Buena Vista (like you've never been here before :) )

JustMVG
11-08-2006, 03:50 PM
I will be there for sure looking forward to meeting new friends and seing the old ones too.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-08-2006, 03:55 PM
I will be there for sure looking forward to meeting new friends and seing the old ones too.
Mikey? is that you? whats with the name change?

Mrs 2LKHVSU
11-08-2006, 04:03 PM
[QUOTE=Bradman]1. Barbigrl + 1
2. DRMCATS + 2 kids
4. 2LKHVSU's : NO KIDS --Whoo Hoo!!!!!

phebus
11-08-2006, 04:22 PM
I miss the Corona get togethers :cry:

Sleek316
11-08-2006, 05:05 PM
Sleek316 +2

blackcloud75
11-08-2006, 05:14 PM
..............And besides, I don't see any Corona Fire guys on here :) :)
but there are a lot of fire guys from Corona...........
now don't go stealing our thunder.....it's not "LEAD for LOVE" :rollside:
and besides they still will give you the one finger wave anyway....no matter how many toys they get :)
Just yankin' ya' slinky
Cory
checking my schedule about the date

RP2
11-08-2006, 05:33 PM
Chuy's Mesquite Broiler
(951) 549-1352
1275 Magnolia Avenue
Corona, CA 92879
Please bring an un-wrapped childs toy to donate, this is your admission or I will throw you out physically (it sounded good :) )
Also we will be doing the naughty gift stealing game. A minimum of a $10 gift (I know some of you are ballers so spend a little more) :p
For the Newbies who have not been to a HB gathering and are nearby.....DONT BE SHY!! They really are nicer in person than on the boards!
I think this will actually be the "third annual HB toy drive" as I threw one three years ago @ Yard House in Irvine. It too was a huge success (320 toys) and I'm sure this one will continue with great support.

slink
11-08-2006, 06:21 PM
1. Barbigrl + 1
2. DRMCATS + 2 kids
5. DILLIGAF
If we contribute to the PD thing like Slink is talking about can we all get a "Get out of jail free" pass to use when we see fit?
:)
I say let Jeff disperse these gifts thru the PD.
T...You should come down and make it a weekend....
Sure, why not :) :)

HOOTER SLED-
11-08-2006, 06:32 PM
Bad date for us. We may not make it. :yuk: And last year was pretty good for toys. I know it will be better this year.

barbigrl
11-08-2006, 07:12 PM
Bad date for us. We may not make it. :yuk: And last year was pretty good for toys. I know it will be better this year.
Ummmmm EXCUSE ME????? And why is that a bad date??

barbigrl
11-08-2006, 07:13 PM
I think this will actually be the "third annual HB toy drive" as I threw one three years ago @ Yard House in Irvine. It too was a huge success (320 toys) and I'm sure this one will continue with great support.
Ok let me rephrase it.... "BARBIGRL'S 2ND ANNUAL CHRISTMAS TOY DRIVE/GET TOGETHER"
heheee... just teasin... with the hoots not going......no one will... :cry:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-08-2006, 08:21 PM
Ok let me rephrase it.... "BARBIGRL'S 2ND ANNUAL CHRISTMAS TOY DRIVE/GET TOGETHER"
heheee... just teasin... with the hoots not going......no one will... :cry:
:rolleyes:
I will be there

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-09-2006, 06:51 AM
1. Barbigrl + 1
2. DRMCATS + 2 kids
5. DILLIGAF
6. Irishgal
7. SYA--Signed you up Mel
8. Sleek316 +2
9. Heavy D--I am signing his ass up also
10. SinCal--Will be in the house
Come on peeps. It is for a good cause and it is a lot of fun.....
We are not a bunch of grinches are we?
:argue:
you are so kind

River Diva
11-09-2006, 10:32 AM
1. Barbigrl + 1
2. DRMCATS + 2 kids
5. DILLIGAF
6. Irishgal
8. Sleek316 +2
11. Trump Tight + 2
12. MidLifeAdvantage
13. River Diva & RiverDave
We'll be there...I haven't told Dave yet though...shhh.

pixilatedpussy
11-09-2006, 10:34 AM
1. Barbigrl + 1
2. DRMCATS + 2 kids
5. DILLIGAF
6. Irishgal
8. Sleek316 +2
11. Trump Tight + 2
12. MidLifeAdvantage
14. Pixilateds & lil Pixi's :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
11-09-2006, 10:34 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad: Since when is a Friday night bad for you! :yuk:

IN2-IN2MX
11-09-2006, 12:13 PM
Oooh, this is a great idea Melissa. If it were closer I would be there but I don't usually get off work until 5:30 or 6 pm. Good luck and I hope there's a huge turnout.

HOOTER SLED-
11-09-2006, 01:07 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: Since when is a Friday night bad for you! :yuk:
Dude, you won't even guess. :mad:

HOOTER SLED-
11-09-2006, 01:08 PM
Oooh, this is a great idea Melissa. If it were closer I would be there but I don't usually get off work until 5:30 or 6 pm. Good luck and I hope there's a huge turnout.
Stop making excuses. You could be there by 8:30. It'll just be getting warmed up. :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
11-09-2006, 01:11 PM
We will wait till you get there :)
Shit, she can make the after party. :rollside: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

River Diva
11-09-2006, 01:14 PM
:cry: :cry: Not the SD Party??? :cry: :cry:
This is on Friday...We'll be at the SD party on Saturday! There's enough of us to go around :rollside:

Goad
11-09-2006, 01:18 PM
ah...what the hell....i'll be there :)
1. Barbigrl + 1
2. DRMCATS + 2 kids
5. DILLIGAF
6. Irishgal
8. Sleek316 +2
11. Trump Tight + 2
12. MidLifeAdvantage
14. BajaMike
15. Goad

Debbolas
11-09-2006, 02:28 PM
Let me see if I can wrestle Scream away, this sounds like fun and for a good cause :D

barbigrl
11-09-2006, 03:36 PM
This is a funny one.....
So I just got a call from the manager at Chuys. We were discussing the party and the set up etc. I did not mention what this was for. He then proceeds to tell me out of no where: "Yeah last year we had this group from ***boat magazine do a toy drive, and they did this naughty gift exchange thing and it was so great" blah blah....I was dyin! Then I told him that was us!! He was laughing! I told him to bring a toy and a naughty gift and he can join us!! I was suprised he remembered us and the group name!!! :) :)
I guess last year was a success if even the manager remembers us!! :) :)

HOOTER SLED-
11-09-2006, 07:12 PM
This is a funny one.....
So I just got a call from the manager at Chuys. We were discussing the party and the set up etc. I did not mention what this was for. He then proceeds to tell me out of no where: "Yeah last year we had this group from ***boat magazine do a toy drive, and they did this naughty gift exchange thing and it was so great" blah blah....I was dyin! Then I told him that was us!! He was laughing! I told him to bring a toy and a naughty gift and he can join us!! I was suprised he remembered us and the group name!!! :) :)
LOL...Of course they remembered us. Shit, it's a miracle they will let us back. :crossx: :crossx: Did you tell them to stock up the liquor?? :crossx:

Windy
11-09-2006, 08:24 PM
1. Barbigrl + 1
2. DRMCATS + 2 kids
5. DILLIGAF
6. Irishgal
8. Sleek316 +2
11. Trump Tight + 2
12. MidLifeAdvantage
14. BajaMike
15. Goad
16. Windy & Atomickitn

IN2-IN2MX
11-09-2006, 10:36 PM
Stop making excuses. You could be there by 8:30. It'll just be getting warmed up. :crossx:
We will wait till you get there :)
Shit, she can make the after party. :rollside: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Did someone say afterparty? :idea: :p
Well if this thing goes for hours then maybe I will drive up. :)

riverbound
11-09-2006, 10:42 PM
1. Barbigrl + 1
2. DRMCATS + 2 kids
5. DILLIGAF
6. Irishgal
8. Sleek316 +2
11. Trump Tight + 2
12. MidLifeAdvantage
14. BajaMike
15. Goad
16. Windy & Atomickitn
17. Riverbound (as long as Grandma is home to babysit the kids)
figured since RD and RDiva were going I will make an appearance. Now I just need to see if my mom will be home to watch the kids that night.

Debbolas
11-12-2006, 02:44 PM
this thread needs a sticky ;)

HMF'er
11-12-2006, 06:35 PM
1. Barbigrl + 1
2. DRMCATS + 2 kids
5. DILLIGAF
6. Irishgal
8. Sleek316 +2
11. Trump Tight + 2
12. MidLifeAdvantage
14. BajaMike
15. Goad
16. Windy & Atomickitn
18. HMFers + 2 kids

Phat Daddy
11-12-2006, 09:03 PM
1. Barbigrl + 1
2. DRMCATS + 2 kids
5. DILLIGAF
6. Irishgal
8. Sleek316 +2
11. Trump Tight + 2
12. MidLifeAdvantage
14. BajaMike
15. Goad
16. Windy & Atomickitn
18. HMFers + 2 kids
19. Phat Daddy and the Dizzlez Crew

HOOTER SLED-
11-13-2006, 09:06 AM
1. Barbigrl + 1
2. DRMCATS + 2 kids
5. DILLIGAF
6. Irishgal
8. Sleek316 +2
11. Trump Tight + 2
12. MidLifeAdvantage
14. BajaMike
15. Goad
16. Windy & Atomickitn
18. HMFers + 2 kids
What's up "Squirts"? :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Chris Winn
11-13-2006, 10:51 AM
i think that we are in
Chris Winn +1
have to see if we can get sitters for the kids, if not it will be +3.....

Mrs 2LKHVSU
11-13-2006, 10:57 AM
i think that we are in
Chris Winn +1
have to see if we can get sitters for the kids, if not it will be +3.....
It will be nice to see you & Emily.

boatnam2
11-13-2006, 11:29 AM
we will be there 2 people.may even thrown in a digital camera someone left at our house.

Chris Winn
11-13-2006, 11:57 AM
It will be nice to see you & Emily.
it will be good to see you guys too, we thought about to guys when we were at the pumkin patch this year. we are going to try to get a sitter, but Joslyn (the new one) is only 10 weeks old and i have to see how Emily is comfort wise in leaving her

barbigrl
11-14-2006, 07:04 PM
it will be good to see you guys too, we thought about to guys when we were at the pumkin patch this year. we are going to try to get a sitter, but Joslyn (the new one) is only 10 weeks old and i have to see how Emily is comfort wise in leaving her
I haven't seen you guys since Photo's B-day party at Sutra!! Emily wasn't even showing yet!! Just bring the baby!! We would love to meet her!!! :) :)

barbigrl
11-14-2006, 07:05 PM
we will be there 2 people.may even thrown in a digital camera someone left at our house.
hAHAHAA....... I have gone through two camera's since then!! HAHAA..... I forgot you had it!!!! Miss you guys!! Was thinking about you and Tina the other day!!! :)

NOTALENT
11-14-2006, 07:18 PM
1. Barbigrl + 1
2. DRMCATS + 2 kids
5. DILLIGAF
6. Irishgal
8. Sleek316 +2
11. Trump Tight + 2
12. MidLifeAdvantage
14. BajaMike
15. Goad
16. Windy & Atomickitn
18. HMFers + 2 kids
20. NOTALENT

Chris Winn
11-14-2006, 08:05 PM
I haven't seen you guys since Photo's B-day party at Sutra!! Emily wasn't even showing yet!! Just bring the baby!! We would love to meet her!!! :) :)
i think that will be the case, i hav ebeen traveling alot the last while and i miss my kids :cry:
but i do look forwward to seein everyone....

pixilatedpussy
11-14-2006, 09:04 PM
This is a funny one.....
LOL! That is awesome! :p :p Cant wait!

pixilatedpussy
11-14-2006, 09:05 PM
1. Barbigrl + 1
2. DRMCATS + 2 kids
5. DILLIGAF
6. Irishgal
8. Sleek316 +2
11. Trump Tight + 2
12. MidLifeAdvantage
14. BajaMike
15. Goad
16. Windy & Atomickitn
figured since RD and RDiva were going I will make an appearance. Now I just need to see if my mom will be home to watch the kids that night.
Why not bring the kids...we always bring ours! :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
11-14-2006, 09:06 PM
1. Barbigrl + 1
2. DRMCATS + 2 kids
5. DILLIGAF
6. Irishgal
8. Sleek316 +2
11. Trump Tight + 2
12. MidLifeAdvantage
14. BajaMike
15. Goad
16. Windy & Atomickitn
18. HMFers + 2 kids
Awwwww.....the boys will be soooooo excited! Andras was just asking about Justine today! :rollside: How ya feeling baby??? :220v: Better I hope!

pixilatedpussy
11-14-2006, 09:08 PM
1. Barbigrl + 1
2. DRMCATS + 2 kids
5. DILLIGAF
6. Irishgal
8. Sleek316 +2
11. Trump Tight + 2
12. MidLifeAdvantage
14. Pixilateds & lil Pixi's :rollside:
Uh...............hello who missed #14?????

pixilatedpussy
11-14-2006, 09:09 PM
Dude, you won't even guess. :mad:
Im waiting..... :crossx:

EAZYKILLER2006
11-14-2006, 09:37 PM
Chuy's Mesquite Broiler
(951) 549-1352
1275 Magnolia Avenue
Corona, CA 92879
1. Barbigrl + 1
2. DRMCATS + 2 kids
5. DILLIGAF
6. Irishgal
8. Sleek316 +2
11. Trump Tight + 2
12. MidLifeAdvantage
14. BajaMike
15. Goad
16. Windy & Atomickitn
18. HMFers + 2 kids
20. NOTALENT
21 pixlated & lil pixi
22. eazykiller2006 and hubby

HOOTER SLED-
11-15-2006, 08:08 AM
[/B]
Uh...............hello who missed #14?????
Someone must not want you to go. :crossx: :crossx:

boatnam2
11-15-2006, 08:18 AM
hAHAHAA....... I have gone through two camera's since then!! HAHAA..... I forgot you had it!!!! Miss you guys!! Was thinking about you and Tina the other day!!! :)
well then put us on the list and i will bring your camera.

Windy
11-15-2006, 08:20 AM
well then put us on the list and i will bring your camera.
Hey Jimbo...I cant wait to see you and Tina...miss you guys!

boatnam2
11-15-2006, 08:34 AM
same here windy cant wait to see you and meet you man.

socalmoney
11-15-2006, 08:38 AM
I am a newbie and I will try my best to make it. Also, how do I find out what list I am on? A B C or D. Who is in charge of that here?

Windy
11-15-2006, 09:02 AM
Also, how do I find out what list I am on? A B C or D. Who is in charge of that here?
Post of pic of yourself...and we'll let you know. :)

Hardly Satisfied
11-15-2006, 09:20 AM
1. Barbigrl + 1
2. DRMCATS + 2 kids
5. DILLIGAF
6. Irishgal
8. Sleek316 +2
11. Trump Tight + 2
12. MidLifeAdvantage
14. BajaMike
15. Goad
16. Windy & Atomickitn
18. HMFers + 2 kids
20. NOTALENT
21 pixlated & lil pixi
23 Hardly Satisfied + 2 kids

socalmoney
11-15-2006, 10:22 AM
Post of pic of yourself...and we'll let you know. :)
http://www.shortflip.com/images/news/story/Homeless-Take-Fashion-World-by-Storm

topless
11-15-2006, 10:33 AM
1. Barbigrl + 1
2. DRMCATS + 2 kids
5. DILLIGAF
6. Irishgal
8. Sleek316 +2
11. Trump Tight + 2
12. MidLifeAdvantage
14. BajaMike
15. Goad
16. Windy & Atomickitn
18. HMFers + 2 kids
20. NOTALENT
21 pixlated & lil pixi
23. Topless + 2

barbigrl
11-16-2006, 10:03 AM
I am a newbie and I will try my best to make it. Also, how do I find out what list I am on? A B C or D. Who is in charge of that here?
I am glad you brought this up.... everyone will be seated according to what list they fall under. Since you are a newbie and your male, unfortunatly for you, you have to bring bank statements and pictures of your boat, your house at the lake and home here (a purchase agreement will be needed for proof that the home is yours and pinks for your boat, or loan docs) for us to determine what list you shall fall under. Your name alone "Socalmoney" means nothing. ;)
This will permanantly determine your ***boat status and what parties you will be invited to in the future. And if any HB member feels your worth throwing the shocker too when out on the lake. :) No pressure though :)
SCM...you know I am kidding right! :)

pixilatedpussy
11-16-2006, 10:24 AM
Someone must not want you to go. :crossx: :crossx:
Are you kidding me??? I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo muh fun! :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
11-16-2006, 10:26 AM
Kilr can help you Im sure. :rolleyes: :rollside:

Cole Trickle
11-16-2006, 10:29 AM
I am glad you brought this up.... everyone will be seated according to what list they fall under. Since you are a newbie and your male, unfortunatly for you, you have to bring bank statements and pictures of your boat, your house at the lake and home here (a purchase agreement will be needed for proof that the home is yours and pinks for your boat, or loan docs) for us to determine what list you shall fall under. Your name alone "Socalmoney" means nothing. ;)
This will permanantly determine your ***boat status and what parties you will be invited to in the future. And if any HB member feels your worth throwing the shocker too when out on the lake. :) No pressure though :)
Sounds like your interviewing for a new boy toy!!;) :crossx: :220v: :p :rollside:

riverbound
11-16-2006, 02:15 PM
Sounds like your interviewing for a new boy toy!!;) :crossx: :220v: :p :rollside:
LMFAO.

riverbound
11-16-2006, 02:23 PM
Hmmmm...there was a post here, that this guy wanted to reply to and "apply" :crossx:
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=19986&stc=1

barbigrl
11-16-2006, 06:18 PM
Hmmmm...there was a post here, that this guy wanted to reply to and "apply" :crossx:
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=19986&stc=1
:mad: :crossx: :yuk:
:rolleyes: :) :)

riverbound
11-16-2006, 06:19 PM
:mad: :crossx: :yuk:
:rolleyes: :) :)
Chicken...deleting your post. :rollside:

woody56
11-18-2006, 08:29 PM
1. Barbigrl + 1
2. DRMCATS + 2 kids
5. DILLIGAF
6. Irishgal
8. Sleek316 +2
11. Trump Tight + 2
12. MidLifeAdvantage
14. BajaMike
15. Goad
16. Windy & Atomickitn
18. HMFers + 2 kids
20. NOTALENT
21 pixlated & lil pixi
23. Topless + 2
24. Woody56

HOOTER SLED-
11-27-2006, 03:03 PM
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Little over a week away!!!
Where the hell is Barbigrl and Pixi. You knuckleheads should be pumping this up!!!!!!!!!!!WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Mrs 2LKHVSU
11-27-2006, 03:33 PM
Ready.

socalmoney
11-27-2006, 04:52 PM
Damn, I may not be able to fake all these documents in time for the Xmas party. Will there be a New Years Eve party I can attend?

barbigrl
11-27-2006, 05:45 PM
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where the hell is Barbigrl and Pixi. You knuckleheads should be pumping this up!!!!!!!!!!!WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
I just popped on to do just that!!
So everyone who does not show or who does not donate a gift.....I hope you have rocks in your stalking!!!! :yuk: :yuk:
j/k :p

pixilatedpussy
11-27-2006, 06:54 PM
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry...vacation in GLAMIS MR!!! :crossx: Where the hell were you?? J/K....tell your boss to ......ya know! :rolleyes: :rollside:

JustMVG
11-27-2006, 07:01 PM
Mikey? is that you? whats with the name change?
Why the name change well it's going to be just me for now as with all things in life nothing is for sure, or permanant. Maybe things will work themselves out and it will be changed back but we will have to see.

riverbound
11-27-2006, 07:34 PM
Why the name change well it's going to be just me for now as with all things in life nothing is for sure, or permanant. Maybe things will work themselves out and it will be changed back but we will have to see.
best of luck to you.

bignet
11-27-2006, 09:45 PM
1. Barbigrl + 1
2. DRMCATS + 2 kids
5. DILLIGAF
6. Irishgal
8. Sleek316 +2
11. Trump Tight + 2
12. MidLifeAdvantage
14. BajaMike
15. Goad
16. Windy & Atomickitn
18. HMFers + 2 kids
20. NOTALENT
21 pixlated & lil pixi
23. Bignet, Mrs.BigBoobs + 2 kids
How can I miss a HB party when it's practically in my backyard, and it's a great cause. :p
:crossx:
bignet

Redwing247
11-27-2006, 09:50 PM
I'm in what ever list Pixie's in... :)

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2006, 11:32 AM
I'm in what ever list Pixie's in... :)
B is the BEST! You bringing the kiddies this time??

pixilatedpussy
11-29-2006, 10:14 AM
Toys for Tots!!!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: If all you big Hot Boat Ballers can party it up in Havi, surely you can remember a nice toy!
Also~Dont forget the adult gag gift exchange!~~~

topless
11-29-2006, 10:17 AM
I want to know how I got deleted. :mad: :mad:

pixilatedpussy
11-29-2006, 10:19 AM
I want to know how I got deleted. :mad: :mad:
Dont feel bad....I did too! Something tells me we are NOT WANTED???!!! :mad: :rolleyes: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

topless
11-29-2006, 10:25 AM
Dont feel bad....I did too! Something tells me we are NOT WANTED???!!! :mad: :rolleyes: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:We must have been demoted to the D team. :cry: :cry:

riverbound
11-29-2006, 10:31 AM
Looks like I am heading to the river that weekend, so I wont be going. Y'all have fun though. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
**if the plans fall through, I might show up for a little bit with the kids.

pixilatedpussy
11-29-2006, 06:45 PM
Looks like I am heading to the river that weekend, so I wont be going. Y'all have fun though. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Have fun & be safe!

pixilatedpussy
11-29-2006, 06:46 PM
We must have been demoted to the D team. :cry: :cry:
D is for DEMOTED! :220v: :rollside:

Bradman
11-29-2006, 07:08 PM
D is for DEMOTED! :220v: :rollside:
If both you ladies are on the D list it could only mean one thing "DELICIOUS". :)

pixilatedpussy
11-29-2006, 08:26 PM
If both you ladies are on the D list it could only mean one thing "DELICIOUS". :)
Or DISASTER!!!! hahahahahah
LMAO! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: You comming?

Bradman
11-29-2006, 08:32 PM
Or DISASTER!!!! hahahahahah
LMAO! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: You comming?
Oh yeah...third one to sign up. Looking forward to meeting all of you "D" people. :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
11-29-2006, 08:33 PM
Oh yeah...third one to sign up. Looking forward to meeting all of you "D" people. :rollside:
Us too hun! LOL! See ya next Friday :rollside:

woody56
11-29-2006, 08:55 PM
Dont feel bad....I did too! Something tells me we are NOT WANTED???!!! :mad: :rolleyes: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
I'm not on the list so I will go play hockey with some old friends. :cry:

pixilatedpussy
11-29-2006, 09:00 PM
I'm not on the list so I will go play hockey with some old friends. :cry:
Maybe cuz the men are all afraid you may lead us out to a nearby spa? :crossx: :crossx: :rollside: Hee hee...hiya hun! Missed ya in Glamis, sorry you had to work late! Ya missed one hell of a Turkey Dinner!

woody56
11-29-2006, 09:10 PM
Maybe cuz the men are all afraid you may lead us out to a nearby spa? :crossx: :crossx: :rollside: Hee hee...hiya hun! Missed ya in Glamis, sorry you had to work late! Ya missed one hell of a Turkey Dinner!
Wished I could have made it. Turkey day nice just kiched back in my pj's all day and had a turkey pot pie for dinner. Went to the desert bar on friday with bobby and windy. Saturday went riding with bobby and windy. So in all had a great time as always. :cool:

pixilatedpussy
11-29-2006, 09:17 PM
Wished I could have made it. Turkey day nice just kiched back in my pj's all day and had a turkey pot pie for dinner. Went to the desert bar on friday with bobby and windy. Saturday went riding with bobby and windy. So in all had a great time as always. :cool:
Good to hear hun! :rollside: See ya Sat at Dia's!!! :rollside:

woody56
11-29-2006, 09:20 PM
Good to hear hun! :rollside: See ya Sat at Dia's!!! :rollside:
Only if you have my flag, so I know how to get there. :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
11-29-2006, 09:31 PM
Only if you have my flag, so I know how to get there. :rollside:
LMAO! That might scare evryone else away! :crossx: Hee hee!

woody56
11-29-2006, 09:36 PM
LMAO! That might scare evryone else away! :crossx: Hee hee!
LMAO You know you like it, thats the reason for keeping it around. Or is just to hold it over my head for doing something very wrong? See ya saturday, tell your hubby I said hi. LOL :cool:

HOOTER SLED-
11-30-2006, 07:57 AM
This just in..................AFTER PARTY AT PHAT DIZZLE'S HOUSE!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Sir pukes-a-lot would like to cordially invite everyone over to watch him throw up after 2 drinks. Since it's his bday that weekend. :crossx: :crossx:

Goad
11-30-2006, 09:26 AM
I wont be able to make it afterall....I removed myself from the list :)
1. Barbigrl + 1
2. DRMCATS + 2 kids
5. DILLIGAF
6. Irishgal
8. Sleek316 +2
11. Trump Tight + 2
12. MidLifeAdvantage
14. BajaMike
15. Windy & Atomickitn
16. Riverbound (as long as Grandma is home to babysit the kids)
17. HMFers + 2 kids
18. Phat Daddy and the Dizzlez Crew
19. NOTALENT
20 pixlated & lil pixi
21. eazykiller2006 and hubby
22. Bignet, Mrs.BigBoobs + 2 kids

Cole Trickle
11-30-2006, 10:02 AM
This just in..................AFTER PARTY AT PHAT DIZZLE'S HOUSE!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Sir pukes-a-lot would like to cordially invite everyone over to watch him throw up after 2 drinks. Since it's his bday that weekend. :crossx: :crossx:
Did he put grass in his back yard yet? :idea:
If not he is gonna wake up alot dirtier than he did at your house;) :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
11-30-2006, 10:57 AM
:220v: :220v: :220v: :D :D :D Did he put grass in his back yard yet? :idea:

Cole Trickle
11-30-2006, 11:06 AM
:220v: :220v: :220v: :D :D :D
Poor little buddy :p
Maybe we can cram him into the playhouse after we wake him up from the dirt nap!!! :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
11-30-2006, 11:10 AM
Poor little buddy :p
Maybe we can cram him into the playhouse after we wake him up from the dirt nap!!! :crossx:
Now that would be funny!!!!
Hey let me know when you want me to schedule your cars in? We can try and work something out when we are out there next weekend.

Cole Trickle
11-30-2006, 11:13 AM
Now that would be funny!!!!
Hey let me know when you want me to schedule your cars in? We can try and work something out when we are out there next weekend.
Let me know whats good.
I can take off early and drive it to your shop and have Jen pick me up after she gets off at 3:30. :)

pixilatedpussy
11-30-2006, 11:17 AM
Let me know whats good.
I can take off early and drive it to your shop and have Jen pick me up after she gets off at 3:30. :)
Wanna schedule it for next week? Then when we finish one, you can swap out & leave the other, then we can most likely finish the other & drive it to Chueys Friday night for ya?? Just a thought.

Cole Trickle
11-30-2006, 11:20 AM
Wanna schedule it for next week? Then when we finish one, you can swap out & leave the other, then we can most likely finish the other & drive it to Chueys Friday night for ya?? Just a thought.
Sounds good.
Will you be back and at the shop around 3:30 monday?

pixilatedpussy
11-30-2006, 11:24 AM
Sounds good.
Will you be back and at the shop around 3:30 monday?
I will be at home with the munchkins....then I drop them at soccer. But Amanda will be here....aren't you lucky :crossx: LOL! Geza is here til 3:50 cuz practice is at 4, around the corner. So Monday should be fine hun.

Cole Trickle
11-30-2006, 11:28 AM
I will be at home with the munchkins....then I drop them at soccer. But Amanda will be here....aren't you lucky :crossx: LOL! Geza is here til 3:50 cuz practice is at 4, around the corner. So Monday should be fine hun.
cool...I will bring my camera:D
Whats the addy/number again?

pixilatedpussy
11-30-2006, 11:37 AM
23551 Commerce Center Dr. #G, Laguna Hills 92653 Ph (949)951-5265
~If you are comming from Foothill ( jens work) come down Lake Forest & over the frwy, make the left on Carlota & follow around corner, right on Commerce. :rollside:

Hardly Satisfied
11-30-2006, 02:47 PM
Originally Posted by EAZYKILLER2006
1. Barbigrl + 1
2. DRMCATS + 2 kids
5. DILLIGAF
6. Irishgal
8. Sleek316 +2
11. Trump Tight + 2
12. MidLifeAdvantage
14. BajaMike
15. Goad
16. Windy & Atomickitn
18. HMFers + 2 kids
20. NOTALENT
21 pixlated & lil pixi
24 HardlySatisfied

HOOTER SLED-
11-30-2006, 02:50 PM
Did he put grass in his back yard yet? :idea:
That's the plan. It's time to phuck his shit up now. You're next. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
11-30-2006, 02:51 PM
That's the plan. It's time to phuck his shit up now. You're next. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
About that.....
I sold my pad and am renting in South Oc again:D

HOOTER SLED-
11-30-2006, 02:52 PM
Yea, we need pix of Amanda. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
11-30-2006, 02:55 PM
About that.....
I sold my pad and am renting in South Oc again:D
uuuh yea, I believe ya. :rolleyes:

djunkie
11-30-2006, 03:01 PM
:idea: :idea: :idea:

HOOTER SLED-
11-30-2006, 03:03 PM
:idea: :idea: :idea:
Don't even start with the "I may show up to this" dealio. It's on a Friday, you're a flake, and you'll call the "traffic" card. :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
11-30-2006, 03:07 PM
Yea, we need pix of Amanda. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
I need a spy cam:D
Maybe I can tell her I want to doccument the condition of the car before I leave and snap a couple for you and 76 before she realizes whats going on!! :crossx: :idea:

djunkie
11-30-2006, 03:07 PM
Don't even start with the "I may show up to this" dealio. It's on a Friday, you're a flake, and you'll call the "traffic" card. :crossx: :crossx:
Well I don't have plans to go anywhere that weekend so I might just come out. Probably be solo though. I told my g/f I wanted to stay home this saturday to watch college football instead of going to some gay art show so I'm sure she won't go with me to this.

Cole Trickle
11-30-2006, 03:08 PM
thats not what he meant....
He was considering coming out of the closet but he is scared. :crossx: :p

Cole Trickle
11-30-2006, 03:09 PM
Well I don't have plans to go anywhere that weekend so I might just come out. Probably be solo though. I told my g/f I wanted to stay home this saturday to watch college football instead of going to some gay art show so I'm sure she won't go with me to this.
Lie to her and say there will be a ton of naked girls and free booze!!! :p :rollside: :idea: :crossx:

djunkie
11-30-2006, 03:11 PM
Lie to her and say there will be a ton of naked girls and free booze!!! :p :rollside: :idea: :crossx:
Who says that would be a lie? :crossx: :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
11-30-2006, 03:25 PM
I need a spy cam:D
Maybe I can tell her I want to doccument the condition of the car before I leave and snap a couple for you and 76 before she realizes whats going on!! :crossx: :idea:
Do it. Let's see your skills foo!! :devil:

Cole Trickle
11-30-2006, 03:27 PM
Do it. Let's see your skills foo!! :devil:
If I get punched in the eye your buying the steak to help with the swelling:D

HOOTER SLED-
11-30-2006, 03:27 PM
thats not what he meant....
He was considering coming out of the closet but he is scared. :crossx: :p
He can keep his ass in the closet, we already know he's a homo. LOL!! :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
11-30-2006, 03:28 PM
If I get punched in the eye your buying the steak to help with the swelling:D
No prob, I'm there for you brutha. :rollside:

Cole Trickle
11-30-2006, 03:30 PM
No prob, I'm there for you brutha. :rollside:
LOL...
If Tina and Gayza don't throw me under the buss I will give it a try. Pay no attention to the flash or blinking red light:D :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
12-01-2006, 11:12 PM
bizump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bradman
12-03-2006, 02:52 PM
ttt

HOOTER SLED-
12-03-2006, 03:03 PM
Woooooord :rollside:

EAZYKILLER2006
12-03-2006, 10:31 PM
Chuy's Mesquite Broiler
(951) 549-1352
1275 Magnolia Avenue
Corona, CA 92879
Originally Posted by EAZYKILLER2006
1. Barbigrl + 1
2. DRMCATS + 2 kids
5. DILLIGAF
6. Irishgal
8. Sleek316 +2
11. Trump Tight + 2
12. MidLifeAdvantage
14. BajaMike
15. Goad
16. Windy & Atomickitn
18. HMFers + 2 kids
20. NOTALENT
21 pixlated & lil pixi
dang did i put my name on here 2? i forgot about this ...we will be there but now i just noticed this naughty gift exchange...huh? childs gift unwrapped and naughty gift wrapped? or no? let me know thanks!

djunkie
12-03-2006, 10:32 PM
Woooooord :rollside:
to yo motha!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-04-2006, 06:36 AM
bizump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FLAKE

pixilatedpussy
12-04-2006, 09:50 AM
LOL...
If Tina and Gayza don't throw me under the buss I will give it a try. Pay no attention to the flash or blinking red light:D :crossx:
NICE TRY DORK! :mad: :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
12-04-2006, 09:54 AM
FLAKE
Eat my balls punk. :crossx: :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
12-04-2006, 09:54 AM
So did that focker come through with some pics for us??? :crossx: :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
12-04-2006, 09:56 AM
dang did i put my name on here 2? i forgot about this ...we will be there but now i just noticed this naughty gift exchange...huh? childs gift unwrapped and naughty gift wrapped? or no? let me know thanks!
Ask Pixi. I think it's like that stupid elephant game thingy or something. Details Pixi!!!

TRUMP TIGHT
12-04-2006, 09:57 AM
Ok im not reading this whole thread is there an after party?

pixilatedpussy
12-04-2006, 10:00 AM
So did that focker come through with some pics for us??? :crossx: :crossx:
He is supposed to come today at 3:30, so who knows............ I just cant have anything to do with it...if ya get my drift.

HOOTER SLED-
12-04-2006, 10:01 AM
Ok im not reading this whole thread is there an after party?
PHAT DADDY'S HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
12-04-2006, 10:03 AM
Ask Pixi. I think it's like that stupid elephant game thingy or something. Details Pixi!!!
The childs gift is supposed to be unwrapped, for "Toys For Tots" & the gag gift exchange is adults only....can be naughty or silly. Your choice. See ya Friday. We will be trying to get there early, cuz of traffic & to get a seat! :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
12-04-2006, 10:03 AM
PHAT DADDY'S HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
My bed! :cry: The boys soccer game is at 9,we have to be at the field by 8. :mad:

HOOTER SLED-
12-04-2006, 10:06 AM
He is supposed to come today at 3:30, so who knows............ I just cant have anything to do with it...if ya get my drift.
Sure you can. Nudge your top down a lil bit and jump in the pic would ya? :devil: :devil: :devil:

HOOTER SLED-
12-04-2006, 10:07 AM
The childs gift is supposed to be unwrapped, for "Toys For Tots" & the gag gift exchange is adults only....can be naughty or silly. Your choice. See ya Friday. We will be trying to get there early, cuz of traffic & to get a seat! :rollside:
We can save a seat for ya, or swing by the house first. :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
12-04-2006, 10:08 AM
My bed! :cry: The boys soccer game is at 9,we have to be at the field by 8. :mad:
You better get your rest butthead. :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
12-04-2006, 10:09 AM
Sure you can. Nudge your top down a lil bit and jump in the pic would ya? :devil: :devil: :devil:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :)

pixilatedpussy
12-04-2006, 10:10 AM
You better get your rest butthead. :crossx:
:cry: :cry: :cry: I know it...But we will see you Sat night also, so were good. But then we have to behave that night because of Sunday's game too! :220v: :220v: :220v:

pixilatedpussy
12-04-2006, 10:10 AM
We can save a seat for ya, or swing by the house first. :rollside:
Depending on traffic, we may just do that hun. :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
12-04-2006, 10:13 AM
:cry: :cry: :cry: I know it...But we will see you Sat night also, so were good. But then we have to behave that night because of Sunday's game too! :220v: :220v: :220v:
Yea, I need to see wassup for Sat. too.

Cole Trickle
12-04-2006, 10:33 AM
When she sees the car she will want her picture taken:D :crossx:
Make sure freaky Gayza keeps his saggy nutz of the paint!! :p
<------forgot my camera at home :cry: :yuk:

Cole Trickle
12-04-2006, 10:35 AM
We might be in....
Where is the afterparty? :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
12-04-2006, 10:39 AM
We might be in....
The afterparty is at our house? :crossx:
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
12-04-2006, 10:40 AM
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Whats going on saturday?
Jens B-Day is the 10th maybe I can have all the HB peeps show up and act like it's her surprise party!! :crossx: :crossx: ;)

HOOTER SLED-
12-04-2006, 10:43 AM
Whats going on saturday?
Jens B-Day is the 10th maybe I can have all the HB peeps show up and act like it's her surprise party!! :crossx: :crossx: ;)
Top secret spy stuff. You'll have to take a kick to the nuts to get the info. :crossx: Inquire at Simon's Auto Body, they should have an answer. :rollside:

Cole Trickle
12-04-2006, 10:48 AM
Top secret spy stuff. You'll have to take a kick to the nuts to get the info. :crossx: Inquire at Simon's Auto Body, they should have an answer. :rollside:
So are you having the afterparty? :crossx: :crossx:
Can't do it at dj's house his mom/dad will be home:D

HOOTER SLED-
12-04-2006, 11:08 AM
So are you having the afterparty? :crossx: :crossx:
Can't do it at dj's house his mom/dad will be home:D
Dude, I heard it was at your house or Diddy's. Keep with the rotation beeyotch. :rollside:

Cole Trickle
12-04-2006, 11:10 AM
Dude, I heard it was at your house or Diddy's. Keep with the rotation beeyotch. :rollside:
How many peeps?
My Carpet/tile just called and they said they are going on strike if there is more than 10 people!! :crossx: :p
I might be game :cry: :rollside:

Cole Trickle
12-04-2006, 11:11 AM
I like when it rotates...... your house and then Michelles;) :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
12-04-2006, 11:20 AM
When she sees the car she will want her picture taken:D :crossx:
Make sure freaky Gayza keeps his saggy nutz of the paint!! :p
<------forgot my camera at home :cry: :yuk:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rollside:

Cole Trickle
12-04-2006, 11:28 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rollside:
I wouldn't do anything to cast a negative light on Simons Autobody :p :) :rollside:

TRUMP TIGHT
12-04-2006, 11:31 AM
How many peeps?
My Carpet/tile just called and they said they are going on strike if there is more than 10 people!! :crossx: :p
Ill have about 12 peeps with me.:D

Cole Trickle
12-04-2006, 11:41 AM
No party....move along people:D :crossx: :p

HOOTER SLED-
12-04-2006, 12:20 PM
How many peeps?
Look at the list up above and add a dozen or so for the kids. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
12-04-2006, 12:22 PM
Make sure everyone pees on his new sod. :crossx:

djunkie
12-04-2006, 12:57 PM
Rhino Burnouts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
12-04-2006, 01:00 PM
Rhino Burnouts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
No rhinos allowed......
You coming down or do you have to go to another G.L.A.D. function? :crossx: :p

djunkie
12-04-2006, 01:07 PM
No rhinos allowed......
You coming down or do you have to go to another G.L.A.D. function? :crossx: :p
Friday or saturday?

Cole Trickle
12-04-2006, 01:18 PM
Friday or saturday?
??
Whenever there would be a party at my house.
I don't know anything about the saturday thing

djunkie
12-04-2006, 01:22 PM
??
Well I'm gonna try to comeout on friday for this thing.

Cole Trickle
12-04-2006, 01:30 PM
Well I'm gonna try to comeout on friday for this thing.
Pretty sure we are game for throwing the afterparty.
BYOB and snacks
also if you spill it/drop it clean it up!!! :crossx: :p :cry:
You bringing blondie? (My fridge will be stocked and my Rhino is ready :p :crossx: )

djunkie
12-04-2006, 01:31 PM
Pretty sure we are game for throwing the afterparty.
BYOB and snacks
also if you spill it/drop it clean it up!!! :crossx: :p :cry:
You bringing blondie? (My fridge will be stocked and my Rhino is ready :p :crossx: )
I think shes game. Probably have to leave at noon to make it on time though. :rolleyes:

Cole Trickle
12-04-2006, 01:34 PM
I think shes game. Probably have to leave at noon to make it on time though. :rolleyes:
I hear ya....hopefully I will make it home before people show up;) :crossx:

djunkie
12-04-2006, 01:43 PM
I hear ya....hopefully I will make it home before people show up;) :crossx:
Well since its not until 7 we should be ok. If we left at 6 we probably wouldn't be too late. :cry:

HOOTER SLED-
12-04-2006, 04:03 PM
??
Word has it is there may be some peeps rollin out for a certain persons Bday on Saturday. BUt you didn't hear that from me. :crossx: Shit, you may as well throw Jen in the mix too. I feel some pukin comin on this weekend. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

woody56
12-04-2006, 04:06 PM
Jay you better be there. I'm driving all the way there for this sweet party, so you better not flake........ :mad:

djunkie
12-04-2006, 04:29 PM
Jay you better be there. I'm driving all the way there for this sweet party, so you better not flake........ :mad:
Well I'm definately not going now. J/K :crossx: :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
12-04-2006, 07:16 PM
HAHAHAHA. Dude, you're crazy. You can't be making that drive just for that.

barbigrl
12-05-2006, 09:16 AM
Word has it is there may be some peeps rollin out for a certain persons Bday on Saturday. BUt you didn't hear that from me. :crossx: Shit, you may as well throw Jen in the mix too. I feel some pukin comin on this weekend. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Sooo is there a secret party and I wasn't invited....WTF???? :cry: :cry: :cry: ok ok....no flaker comments!!! :p :p
EVERYONE BETTER SHOW UP FOR THIS PARTY!!!!!

djunkie
12-05-2006, 01:39 PM
Sooo is there a secret party and I wasn't invited....WTF???? :cry: :cry: :cry: ok ok....no flaker comments!!! :p :p
:p :p :p :D

topless
12-05-2006, 01:42 PM
EVERYONE BETTER SHOW UP FOR THIS PARTY!!!!!Don't feel bad, I got uninvited to THIS party. :cry: I might just have to crash it.

NOTALENT
12-05-2006, 01:46 PM
So what.....you guys are turning charity into a party huh?? Since when did that shit get fun??? :p

djunkie
12-05-2006, 02:53 PM
Chuy's Mesquite Broiler
(951) 549-1352
1275 Magnolia Avenue
Corona, CA 92879
Excuse my ignorance but by naughty gift do you mean sex toy etc.?

Bradman
12-05-2006, 03:02 PM
I hope so because we all ready purchased our naughty gift. :)

djunkie
12-05-2006, 03:53 PM
I kinda figured that what it was. I just wanted to be 100% sure. :rollside:

Cole Trickle
12-05-2006, 04:18 PM
SO....Who is game for an afterparty at my house friday?
I just map quested it and it's about 3.5 miles from the resturant.
I will throw my house out there but it will be B.Y.O.B.(I am not supplying alcohol :) )

Mrs 2LKHVSU
12-05-2006, 04:19 PM
:) :) :) Three more days!

TRUMP TIGHT
12-05-2006, 06:36 PM
If their not too drunk to get the zipper down!:D:D

TRUMP TIGHT
12-05-2006, 06:38 PM
I will throw my house out there but it will be B.Y.O.B.(I am not supplying alcohol :) )
Sounds good to me. I always have a case in the truck when i go out!;)

HOOTER SLED-
12-05-2006, 06:50 PM
You are always invited. You're just starting to not show up anymore. I'm gonna start calling you Bjunkie. LOL>.. :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
12-05-2006, 06:52 PM
Don't be bringin any of your used butt plugs you fag. :crossx: :crossx:

76ANTHONY
12-05-2006, 06:52 PM
You are always invited. You're just starting to not show up anymore. I'm gonna start calling you Bjunkie. LOL>.. :crossx:
AWWWWWW BJUNKIE, lmao, now thats fricken funny.....
OH YEAH IHBGFC :crossx: :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
12-05-2006, 06:53 PM
Sumthin like that will work. That or a gag gift. Djunkie won't be bringin one of those though. He doesn't have anything anyone could gag on. LOL!! :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
12-05-2006, 06:54 PM
Cheap ass. :crossx: :crossx:
Haha, we're closer. :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
12-05-2006, 06:56 PM
AWWWWWW BJUNKIE, lmao, now thats fricken funny.....
OH YEAH IHBGFC :crossx: :crossx:
Or maybe we should call her Flakiegrl?? :rollside:

riverbound
12-05-2006, 09:23 PM
Looks like plans changed again..... BadBlown and I will be stoping by for a little bit on the way out to Ocotillo.

djunkie
12-05-2006, 10:35 PM
Don't be bringin any of your used butt plugs you fag. :crossx: :crossx:
:yuk: :yuk: http://theinsideline.org/forums/images/smilies/141.gif

Redwing247
12-05-2006, 10:59 PM
:yuk: :yuk: http://theinsideline.org/forums/images/smilies/141.gif
I got $5 he's gonna flake. :yuk:

djunkie
12-05-2006, 11:00 PM
I got $5 he's gonna flake. :yuk:
I already bought the toys!!!!!!! :yuk: :crossx: :crossx:

Redwing247
12-05-2006, 11:04 PM
I already bought the toys!!!!!!! :yuk: :crossx: :crossx:
The remote controlled Rhino ??????? :boxed:

djunkie
12-05-2006, 11:14 PM
The remote controlled Rhino ??????? :boxed:
That one is for me. :rollside: :rollside:

Cole Trickle
12-06-2006, 09:29 AM
Sounds good to me. I always have a case in the truck when i go out!;)
Thats smart!!!
I usually just drink before I leave the house!!;):D :crossx:

TRUMP TIGHT
12-06-2006, 09:32 AM
Thats smart!!!
We never know where we are going so the down time between bars is my refill time. Gotta keep the bar tab down somehow.;)

Cole Trickle
12-06-2006, 09:33 AM
We never know where we are going so the down time between bars is my refill time. Gotta keep the bar tab down somehow.;)
On the positive side you will do all your spilling before you get to my pad!!!:D :p
Now we just have to make sure your dad dosen't get out of hand!!! :crossx:

Hardly Satisfied
12-06-2006, 09:34 AM
Mike, what naughty toy would that be :rolleyes:

TRUMP TIGHT
12-06-2006, 09:35 AM
On the positive side you will do all your spilling before you get to my pad!!!:D :p
Now we just have to make sure your dad dosen't get out of hand!!! :crossx:
If he goes it might become a problem.:D

NOTALENT
12-06-2006, 09:41 AM
Brandin....I just blew up myspace about your party for Jen......so expect alot of people...I have like 4 friends on there... :crossx:

riverbound
12-06-2006, 09:41 AM
Thats smart!!!
I will be bringing the bar with me :crossx: MY bar tab will be REALLY low....I will keep making trips outside ;)

riverbound
12-06-2006, 09:42 AM
Brandin....I just blew up myspace about your party for Jen......so expect alot of people...I have like 4 friends on there... :crossx:
Make it 3..... I just deleted you ;)

NOTALENT
12-06-2006, 09:43 AM
I will be bringing the bar with me :crossx: MY bar tab will be REALLY low....I will keep making trips outside ;)
You should install a little liquor dispenser in the floor boards of your truck!!! :crossx: You have the know how to do so...haha...my buddys grandpa did that...pretty cool.

Cole Trickle
12-06-2006, 09:44 AM
LOL...myspace dorks :crossx:

Cole Trickle
12-06-2006, 09:45 AM
You should install a little liquor dispenser in the floor boards of your truck!!! :crossx: You have the know how to do so...haha...my buddys grandpa did that...pretty cool.
Riverbound just knows people that know people....
It's all smoke and mirriors that he has skillz. :crossx: :p

NOTALENT
It could be the other way around.....I just deleted over 50 people... :crossx:

Bradman
Mike, what naughty toy would that be :rolleyes:
You'll just have to wait and see at the Christmas Party. :)

Cole Trickle
what time are you heading out for OW?

Cole Trickle
12-06-2006, 09:46 AM
It could be the other way around.....I just deleted over 50 people... :crossx:
You bringing your new lady friend?
If so we will try to get her liquored up enough for you to finally get to 1st base!! :p :crossx:

riverbound
12-06-2006, 09:47 AM
what time are you heading out for OW?
Once traffic dies down. Gonna make a pit stop on the way out there.

NOTALENT
12-06-2006, 09:47 AM
You bringing your new lady friend?
If so we will try to get her liquored up enough for you to finally get to 1st base!! :p :crossx:
Which one???
The one I talked on her...NO!!! She is Looney Tunes!!!! :220v: Probably going to ride my R6 so that I dont drink :crossx:

riverbound
12-06-2006, 09:48 AM
Riverbound just knows people that know people....
It's all smoke and mirriors that he has skillz. :crossx: :p
Zactly. No need for me to get my hands dirty when I get someone else to do it for me.

riverbound
12-06-2006, 09:50 AM
Which one???
The one I talked on her...NO!!! She is Looney Tunes!!!! :220v: Probably going to ride my R6 so that I dont drink :crossx:
TRanslated:
She finally sobered up and realized who I was, and ran away screaming. I have repeatedly attempted calling her and stalking her myspace page, but she wont respond to me.

NOTALENT
12-06-2006, 09:52 AM
TRanslated:
She finally sobered up and realized who I was, and ran away screaming. I have repeatedly attempted calling her and stalking her myspace page, but she wont respond to me.
Yup... :crossx:
but really..no she was looney tunes...Her sister was murdered 7months ago and her Best friend died in a drunk driving accident a few months ago....I started getting wierd text messages, phone calls at like 2am every night....and wierd conversations....I couldnt put up with it. I feel bad, but geez...there was alot to her.

pixilatedpussy
12-06-2006, 09:52 AM
You'll just have to wait and see at the Christmas Party. :)
So what your saying is...............I want your gift??? :220v:

pixilatedpussy
12-06-2006, 09:53 AM
TRanslated:
Who...ME??? :220v: :rollside: LOL!

riverbound
12-06-2006, 09:57 AM
Who...ME??? :220v: :rollside: LOL!
LOL...thanks for the restraining order, I framed it ;)

Cole Trickle
12-06-2006, 10:00 AM
Yup... :crossx:
but really..no she was looney tunes...Her sister was murdered 7months ago and her Best friend died in a drunk driving accident a few months ago....I started getting wierd text messages, phone calls at like 2am every night....and wierd conversations....I couldnt put up with it. I feel bad, but geez...there was alot to her.
You should have been able to close on the looney girl the night of teh shooting range!!
Crazy girls rule........for about 3 weeks;) :crossx:

riverbound
12-06-2006, 10:01 AM
You should have been able to close on the looney girl the night of teh shooting range!!
Your a crazy B*tch, but you F*ck so good Im on Top of it..... :crossx:

NOTALENT
12-06-2006, 10:07 AM
No thanks...I could have, but the outcome after I stopped talking to her could have been bad. Im a nice guy... :crossx:

Cole Trickle
12-06-2006, 10:13 AM
No thanks...I could have, but the outcome after I stopped talking to her could have been bad. Im a fag... :crossx:
I fixed it for ya!!
RB would have humped her,her mom and the family dog!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
12-06-2006, 10:15 AM
LOL...thanks for the restraining order, I framed it ;)
F....LMFAO!!! Want me to autograph it for you?? :rollside:

riverbound
12-06-2006, 10:35 AM
I fixed it for ya!!
RB would have humped her,her mom and the family dog!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Hey now....leave the dog out of this.
But her and her mom would have been a for sure.
<-----likes the crazy ones :D

riverbound
12-06-2006, 10:36 AM
F....LMFAO!!! Want me to autograph it for you?? :rollside:
I cant get close enought to you, to get it signed :mad:

djunkie
12-06-2006, 11:43 AM
So what your saying is...............I want your gift??? :220v:
You should see what my g/f went out and bought yesterday. :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx:

NOTALENT
12-06-2006, 11:44 AM
You should see what my g/f went out and bought yesterday. :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx:
She bought you a DILDO!!!???

riverbound
12-06-2006, 11:45 AM
an engagement ring?? :crossx:
Congrats

djunkie
12-06-2006, 11:48 AM
an engagement ring?? :crossx:
Congrats
Phucker!!!!!!!!!! :yuk: :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
12-06-2006, 11:49 AM
She bought you a DILDO!!!???
Until you finally sack up and close a deal on one of the many women you claim to see I think you had better just pipe down there little man. :crossx: :crossx:

76ANTHONY
some new scooby doo footy pj's for ya??? :crossx:

NOTALENT
Until you finally sack up and close a deal on one of the many women you claim to see I think you had better just pipe down there little man. :crossx: :crossx:
Hey, it my CLAIM to fame. :crossx:

riverbound
12-06-2006, 11:50 AM
Phucker!!!!!!!!!! :yuk: :crossx: :crossx:
Tell her it will be a waste of money....you will flake out on your own wedding :crossx:

76ANTHONY
12-06-2006, 11:51 AM
Tell her it will be a waste of money....you will flake out on your own wedding :crossx:
awwww hahahahahahahaha, he'll be out jammin it to the rhino instead... :crossx:

Biglue
12-06-2006, 11:51 AM
Foo, he'd have her tell you he sealed the deal but inflateable dolls don't speak. :crossx:

riverbound
12-06-2006, 11:53 AM
I dont care who you are...that there is damn funny :D