PDA

View Full Version : Boatloanguy has a new job....Thanks everyone

Boatandrvloanguy
11-08-2006, 11:07 PM
Sorry pepeeeesss I am now a mortgage guy, I will still help anyone that ask or calls about a boat or Rv loan but most of my time will be taken up doing the other..It sucks because the current place I work does not allow me to go on ***boats or ISL but that will change once I have a talk with the owner and let him in the box..Thanks again for everyone that I have been able to help it was a great job and I will miss it..Its a different world talking to people about mortgage loans than talking to people about what type of boat and what is the engine size and when are you going to take me out on the boat and let me see your hot wife...I know that there are a few off you out there that still owe me a ride...again thank all of you for the business and the fun..
Chris

selfmade
11-08-2006, 11:20 PM
congrats and thanks for the help

RitcheyRch
11-09-2006, 04:53 AM
Congrats and good luck.

purrfecttremor
11-09-2006, 05:58 AM
Good luck Chris. We used you about three years ago and your a class act!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-09-2006, 07:36 AM
Sorry pepeeeesss I am now a mortgage guy, I will still help anyone that ask or calls about a boat or Rv loan but most of my time will be taken up doing the other..It sucks because the current place I work does not allow me to go on ***boats or ISL but that will change once I have a talk with the owner and let him in the box..Thanks again for everyone that I have been able to help it was a great job and I will miss it..Its a different world talking to people about mortgage loans than talking to people about what type of boat and what is the engine size and when are you going to take me out on the boat and let me see your hot wife...I know that there are a few off you out there that still owe me a ride...again thank all of you for the business and the fun..
Chris
I am pretty sure we are on that list! :rollside:
Congrats on the new job! Best wishes to ya!
:)

catman-do
11-09-2006, 07:47 AM
congrats and welcome to the world of the mtg biz. What company are you working for?

FREIND OF AA AND TA
11-09-2006, 07:49 AM
You and my wife can go to the nerd seminars now!!!! Good luck brother!!!

shockwavebd
11-09-2006, 08:56 AM
Hey chris .......call me.... :crossx:

ratso
11-09-2006, 09:11 AM
Good luck, although I figured there would be a higher demand for a repo guy compared to a mortgage guy lol... :idea: :D

Wmc
11-09-2006, 09:13 AM
Chris
So where are you working???

Hardly Satisfied
11-09-2006, 09:18 AM
congrats on your new job

dicudmore
11-09-2006, 09:22 AM
congrats Chris--should work out good for ya :D

Boatandrvloanguy
11-09-2006, 08:21 PM
Thanks everyone..kinda sucks at the new job I cant read ***boats...
The company is called Integrefi..good company around 60 people and lots of leads, to bad so many people are upside down on there homes, or I would have already about 3 loans in the works..Again thanks everyone..It has been way to much fun and I am glad that I could help people...
Chris

Acommanderguy
11-09-2006, 09:30 PM
Chris its only getting worse. My advice is to see if you can get some of the pay option arm leads. I am making a killing over at Countrywide on those customers. They never knew what they were getting themselves into when they took out those loans. The loan is good if you work off of comish, but why sell a family on a tight budget that loan on a house they would never afford in the first place? Still scratching my head after some of the conversations I've had with people who took them out. Good luck bro and Smile n' dial

Wmc
11-10-2006, 07:47 AM
Thanks everyone..kinda sucks at the new job I cant read ***boats...
The company is called Integrefi..good company around 60 people and lots of leads, to bad so many people are upside down on there homes, or I would have already about 3 loans in the works..Again thanks everyone..It has been way to much fun and I am glad that I could help people...
Chris
Hey Chris are you working for a broker or lender. If broker, call me for some pricing. I'll see if I can help you. 951-990-0328 Wendi