PDA

View Full Version : Rutgers -vs- Louisville

DILLIGAF
11-09-2006, 07:54 PM
Anybody watching? Great game. Looks like Rutgers might pull it off.

SCUBA STEVE
11-09-2006, 08:12 PM
Stopped watching in the first half. Looks like I did miss a great game.

RP2
11-09-2006, 08:14 PM
My wife is an alumni... her college friends have been calling throughout the game... great boost for the school.

revndave
11-09-2006, 08:15 PM
Those teams couldn't USC jock.

THOR
11-09-2006, 08:21 PM
Those teams couldn't USC jock.
Actually they could because they play in a much tougher conference.

RP2
11-09-2006, 08:29 PM
Actually they could because they play in a much tougher conference.
Yep... oh wait, there are some real tuff west coast teams... not!
Don't get me wrong, I am a alumni of SDSU and I thought we were bad as@ (in the day) and then I woke up. Not even in a great year could we compete with a southern or east coast team.
Then of course there is Thor who is a Auburn alumni... enough said ;)

THOR
11-09-2006, 08:42 PM
Yep... oh wait, there are some real tuff west coast teams... not!
Don't get me wrong, I am a alumni of SDSU and I thought we were bad as@ (in the day) and then I woke up. Not even in a great year could we compete with a southern or east coast team.
Then of course there is Thor who is a Auburn alumni... enough said ;)
I am not biased at all. I am from the west coast and praise good west coast teams and USC is money. But, the PAC 10 sucks. Anyone that has a clue about football knows there are at least three better conferences than the PAC 10. It is too bad, but its the truth.

framer1
11-09-2006, 08:49 PM
Great game...my nephew plays baseball at Rutgers so I sort of root for the college. After that game i'm going to find my Rutgers hat and start wearing it tomorrow :) They should get bumped up pretty good in the polls.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-09-2006, 08:51 PM
what channel

RP2
11-09-2006, 08:53 PM
I am not biased at all. I am from the west coast and praise good west coast teams and USC is money. But, the PAC 10 sucks. Anyone that has a clue about football knows there are at least three better conferences than the PAC 10. It is too bad, but its the truth.
Maybe my post did not come across the way I meant it too. I AGREE 100% with your opinion on the ratings/standings and the league difficulty. My reference to Auburn was meant as a positive.
I do agree that USC is money and I hoped that UCLA would continue to fight, as one of my former teammates is now the head coach. But it seems that the West Coast might be dicey this year for the BCS Champ game.

framer1
11-09-2006, 09:03 PM
what channel
ESPN....but it's over

TrojanDan
11-09-2006, 09:07 PM
My reference to Auburn was meant as a positive.
Why should it? SEC sucks ass. :yuk: Have they learned to play offense or schedule tough outside conference teams? I hear Buffalo and Louisiana Monroe are tough opponents. :rolleyes:

axkiker
11-10-2006, 06:12 AM
No it was not a great game. Im from louisville and we want to slit our wrists. AUGHHHHH

SCUBA STEVE
11-10-2006, 06:38 AM
Why should it? SEC sucks ass. :yuk: Have they learned to play offense or schedule tough outside conference teams? I hear Buffalo and Louisiana Monroe are tough opponents. :rolleyes:
lmao!!! :)

Rayhill
11-10-2006, 07:25 AM
"SEE RAY RUN" Wow! Couldnt stop him!
In all due respect for the PAC-10, have to defend the SEC with some simple facts!
PAC-10 vs. SEC this year.
CAL vs. Tenn. = 18-35
USC vs. Ark. = 50-14
Wash State vs. Auburn = 14-40
2 out of 3 not bad.
Current Top Ten
PAC-10 - #7 & #8
SEC - #4, #6, & #7
GO VOLS!
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=19730&stc=1

THOR
11-10-2006, 11:50 AM
Let me rank them for you hater:
SEC
Big 10
Big 12
ACC
Pac 10
that should make it easy.
And, no SEC team would ever lose to San Jose State. PAC 10 is horrible at best.

TrojanDan
11-10-2006, 12:42 PM
Let me rank them worst conference to best for you hater:
SEC
Big 10
Big 12
ACC
Pac 10
that should make it easy.
And, no SEC team would ever lose to San Jose State. PAC 10 is horrible at best.
:D How can you say you have the best conference in the universe when you schedule Buffalo and Tulane in mid season? And the rest of the assclowns in your conference who schedule Central Florida, Vanderbilt, Western Kentucky, and the list goes on....
I'm surprised you didn't list the Sunbelt Conference in there. :rolleyes:

RP2
11-10-2006, 01:33 PM
How do you really feel about my opinion :rolleyes: :D

THOR
11-10-2006, 02:02 PM
:D How can you say you have the best conference in the universe when you schedule Buffalo and Tulane in mid season? And the rest of the assclowns in your conference who schedule Central Florida, Vanderbilt, Western Kentucky, and the list goes on....
I'm surprised you didn't list the Sunbelt Conference in there. :rolleyes:
I can say that easily cuz Vandy could beat most of the PAC 10 teams with ease. Pretty simple actually. Speaking of the list, the list actually is quite long with bandwagon mother f'ers like you. :cool:
Assclowns? Only assclowns lose to San Jose State. Crawl back into your hole and learn some football. You are the only person that actually thinks the pac 10 is better than the SEC, Big 10 or Big 12. Just turn on the TV and you'll see just how crappy the pac 10 teams are.

TrojanDan
11-10-2006, 03:36 PM
I can say that easily cuz Vandy could beat most of the PAC 10 teams with ease. Pretty simple actually. Speaking of the list, the list actually is quite long with bandwagon mother f'ers like you. :cool:
Assclowns? Only assclowns lose to San Jose State. Crawl back into your hole and learn some football. You are the only person that actually thinks the pac 10 is better than the SEC, Big 10 or Big 12. Just turn on the TV and you'll see just how crappy the pac 10 teams are.
Don't go get your panties into a bunch Thoron. You still haven't answered why the SEC schedules cream puffs mid-season. Wish they would grow some balls and schedule tougher OCC opponents. Oh wait, Assburn and Arkansas tried and it backfired! LOL
Your bandwagon comments are just as old as the "drinking the kool-aid" comment. I'd love to watch more college football on TV but I like traveling with the team and watching SC play in person. Do you do that with Assburn? :idea:

ChumpChange
11-10-2006, 03:45 PM
It was a great game.
Go Penn State! Big Ten is the best.

JMC
11-10-2006, 03:51 PM
Don't go get your panties into a bunch Thoron. You still haven't answered why the SEC schedules cream puffs mid-season. Wish they would grow some balls and schedule tougher OCC opponents. Oh wait, Assburn and Arkansas tried and it backfired! LOL
Your bandwagon comments are just as old as the "drinking the kool-aid" comment. I'd love to watch more college football on TV but I like traveling with the team and watching SC play in person. Do you do that with Assburn? :idea:
Cream Puffs for mid season??? What about Stanford last weekend??? What are they now 0-9 :rolleyes: Hell, you got beat by a 6-3 team. You still need fart spray in the bathroom like the rest of the 1 loss teams :rollside:

slink
11-10-2006, 04:05 PM
Why is it that today,with Louisville loseing, almost every "Expert" on tv is stating that "IF" SC runs the table, they will be playing in their 4th straight championship game. They say it is because, "Strength of schedule" Go figure.

HavasuSelect
11-10-2006, 04:08 PM
Why is it that today,with Louisville loseing, almost every "Expert" on tv is stating that "IF" SC runs the table, they will be playing in their 4th straight championship game. They say it is because, "Strength of schedule" Go figure.
Thank You. So SC had Stanford last week, look at their next 4 games.

Rayhill
11-10-2006, 04:08 PM
Cream Puffs for mid season??? What about Stanford last weekend??? What are they now 0-9 :rolleyes: Hell, you got beat by a 6-3 team. You still need fart spray in the bathroom like the rest of the 1 loss teams :rollside:
LMAO! :) :rollside:

TrojanDan
11-10-2006, 04:11 PM
Never said anything about being amongst the 1-loss teams. There's some decent teams there. I'm just stating why the SEC plays a weal OOC schedule. Must be because their conference is soooooo tough. :rolleyes:
Yes, Stanfurd is our Iowa St. this year....Spray? I don't need no stinkin spray. My farts have been smelling like Oranges and Roses the last 4 years. :rollside:

HavasuSelect
11-10-2006, 04:12 PM
My farts have been smelling like Oranges and Roses the last 4 years. :rollside:
:crossx: NICE :crossx:

ChumpChange
11-10-2006, 04:32 PM
My farts have been smelling like Oranges and Roses the last 4 years. :rollside:
That's gonna leave a mark.

JMC
11-10-2006, 05:03 PM
Never said anything about being amongst the 1-loss teams. There's some decent teams there. I'm just stating why the SEC plays a weal OOC schedule. Must be because their conference is soooooo tough. :rolleyes:
Yes, Stanfurd is our Iowa St. this year....Spray? I don't need no stinkin spray. My farts have been smelling like Oranges and Roses the last 4 years. :rollside:
Man, everyone plays a few wannabees in their schedule. And no matter where you live or what conference you like the best, everyone thinks their's is the toughest. USC is for real....everyone knows that. Now quit toot'in your own horn before you put your eye out :)

THOR
11-10-2006, 05:17 PM
Dude, I have seen better SEC games in 3 months than I have in all the years I have lived here in socal. There is nothing to answer. Buffalo is better than SJ State. You know, the team that beat Stanford. Nuff said. UL Monroe? Better than the bottom three of the PAC 2. No brainer.
Strength of schedule? Florida has the hardest hands down. If you dont know that, then you are truly a bandwagoner. What school did you go to again? :rolleyes:

THOR
11-10-2006, 05:20 PM
That's gonna leave a mark.
Get this straight. You shared a title in 2004 and won it all in 05 and got beat like a drum in 06. You know that that means? You have one title in the last four years you keep speaking of. Nothing more. What team won the BCS title in 04 again? Oh yeh, an SEC team. :)

THOR
11-10-2006, 05:21 PM
Any analyst knows who is the best. They all say the same thing. Guess what, it isnt the PAC 2. :cool:

ChumpChange
11-10-2006, 05:32 PM
Get this straight. You shared a title in 2004 and won it all in 05 and got beat like a drum in 06. You know that that means? You have one title in the last four years you keep speaking of. Nothing more. What team won the BCS title in 04 again? Oh yeh, an SEC team. :)
The last time my team went undefeated was in 94 and they gave the title to Nebraska instead of us. We shared the Big10 title last year and went to the BCS game but that is the last thing we won.
I do not like USC, UCLA is my SoCal team of choice. I did give credit to the comment as credit was due. The only team I like less than SC is ND. Go Air Force this weekend.

THOR
11-10-2006, 05:42 PM
The last time my team went undefeated was in 94 and they gave the title to Nebraska instead of us. We shared the Big10 title last year and went to the BCS game but that is the last thing we won.
I do not like USC, UCLA is my SoCal team of choice. I did give credit to the comment as credit was due. The only team I like less than SC is ND. Go Air Force this weekend.
I agree CC. I give USC big props, they are great. But, to think they play in a top 3 conference is insane and folks just have blinders on.

TrojanDan
11-10-2006, 05:58 PM
I give USC big props, they are great.
Wow Thoron! We finally agree on something. I'd make you a friendly wager on our teams but I know how you like backing out after losing. :rolleyes:
BTW- Your 7-3 win last week or the week before was real exciting. :notam: :coffeycup

THOR
11-10-2006, 06:12 PM
Wow Thoron! We finally agree on something. I'd make you a friendly wager on our teams but I know how you like backing out after losing. :rolleyes:
BTW- Your 7-3 win last week or the week before was real exciting. :notam: :coffeycup
Almost as exciting as being be by and unranked opponent. Nice. OSU is solid. LMAO.
I was right next to you when we lost and I offered, but just like most of the bandwagoner/fake USC fans, you turned your nose up. I actually offered Steve the brews while at OP6 and he ignored me too. I guess you wagoners love to turn your noses at the little people.
Have fun on the wagon. BTW, I never saw the bandwagon in the 90's. Hmmmm, that is wierd. I wonder why.
take care FairweatherDan