PDA

View Full Version : I couldn't believe this story!!!!

DansBlown73Nordic
01-21-2006, 05:17 AM
I drive tractor trailer. I deliver Beaver Mountain Log Homes. Yesterday I made a delivery to a guy outside of Albany N.Y. As I pulled up to the construction site I could see it was a new house being built where the old house had burnt.
I got talking to the guy about what had happened to his old house. He started to tell me of how he had come home to find his house burnt to the ground. A persons worst nightmare ( come home to find fire trucks in your front yard)
After the investigaters had finished they decided it was of unknown cause.
So about six months went by. One day the owner was working in his yard that was all he had left..... :crossx: Two state police detectives stopped to ask him some questions about three guys that had been working in the area as contractors. They had been working on this guys house the same time that it had burned down.
To make a long story short these three guys had robbed this guys house and then burnt it to the ground.
The part that blew me away about this story is that the day after the fire these three ASSHOLES had stopped to tell him how sorry they were about the fire. Well they were still standing there the insurance adjuster tells the owner he must have plywood put up over the holes to stop anyone from getting in the burnt house. These three guys offer to board up the house. The owner offered to pay these 3 for boarding up his house and they accepted his offer.........
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!

James'SS-24
01-21-2006, 06:28 AM
Ya just gotta love people! :crossx: The karma wil get em. :skull:

IMPATIENT 1
01-21-2006, 07:02 AM
I drive tractor trailer. I deliver Beaver Mountain Log Homes. Yesterday I made a delivery to a guy outside of Albany N.Y. As I pulled up to the construction site I could see it was a new house being built where the old house had burnt.
I got talking to the guy about what had happened to his old house. He started to tell me of how he had come home to find his house burnt to the ground. A persons worst nightmare ( come home to find fire trucks in your front yard)
After the investigaters had finished they decided it was of unknown cause.
So about six months went by. One day the owner was working in his yard that was all he had left..... :crossx: Two state police detectives stopped to ask him some questions about three guys that had been working in the area as contractors. They had been working on this guys house the same time that it had burned down.
To make a long story short these three guys had robbed this guys house and then burnt it to the ground.
The part that blew me away about this story is that the day after the fire these three ASSHOLES had stopped to tell him how sorry they were about the fire. Well they were still standing there the insurance adjuster tells the owner he must have plywood put up over the holes to stop anyone from getting in the burnt house. These three guys offer to board up the house. The owner offered to pay these 3 for boarding up his house and they accepted his offer.........
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!
if this happened in okla., he could get away with justifiable homicide.those assholes will get there's, maybe in the asshole once they get to the pen.

Hardly Satisfied
01-21-2006, 07:58 AM
That is crazy

JetBoatRich
01-21-2006, 09:10 AM
The guys who ripped him off, then burnt down his house came by to say they were sorry and then he paid them to board of the burnt house :yuk:
That is pretty strange :yuk:

HCS
01-21-2006, 09:15 AM
That is messed up.
They just wouldn't go away.

DansBlown73Nordic
01-21-2006, 02:17 PM
I think they wanted to see how bad it burned or something...... :crossx: :crossx:

H20 Toie
01-21-2006, 02:18 PM
Low life's

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-21-2006, 02:23 PM
Isn't the rumor that "the criminal always returns to the scene of the crime"? I think that may be especially true in arson cases. One of the guys probably gets off on burning things. Anyone remember the movie "Backdraft"? The scene that sticks in my head the most is that scene at the parole hearing where Donald Sutherland's character says he would "Burn it all!" with that insane look on his face.

DansBlown73Nordic
01-22-2006, 06:43 AM
I didn't mention this, but they got caught because they robbed a bank. This was after robbing 20-30 houses. I guess they weren't making enough money. FBI got involved..... :crossx: Im sure they will be spending many years in the crow bar HOTEL...