PDA

View Full Version : "This place is all about classlessness"

DeltaPrincess
11-11-2006, 05:52 PM
"This place is all about classlessness" was a comment from a ***boat member. My boyfriend is 47 years old & pours through the posts religiously several times a day never missing a day. He spends more time on ***boats than he does with me and says the people on this site are "millionaire middle aged executives and high minded members of society". I'm wondering if he is not fooling himself about the members of this site. It seem to be mostly 20-30's party animals. After a query about ball sweat, breast and crotch shots as avatar's, and other crass comments they post I wondered-who and what this site is made up of ? Please let me know if there are decent mature people out there who are the ones my boyfriend has the compulsion to communicate with. We argue about his time spent as he said "ministering" to hot boat members. I'm worried about his addiction to ***boat.

riverbound
11-11-2006, 05:54 PM
you should continue to worry...nothin here but a bunch of over financed swingers and Hellraisers ;)
I have been called classless by members of this board before.

racecar.hotshoe
11-11-2006, 05:55 PM
Sounds about right.......move along :crossx:

Jbb
11-11-2006, 05:55 PM
I can sum up your Query with one name.....Tom Brown.... :p

racecar.hotshoe
11-11-2006, 05:57 PM
PS. do you have a treadmill? :p

riverbound
11-11-2006, 06:00 PM
show Us Your Tits!!!!!! :d

mike37
11-11-2006, 06:00 PM
OK I will give ya the standard hot boat welcome
post pics of yourself naked so we know who we are talking with
then give your boyfriend a BJ while he is reading HB

BEER&WATER
11-11-2006, 06:04 PM
how would you know one if you met one ????????????????????????????????? millionaire middle aged executives and high minded members of society".
<<<<<<<<<<<< that's me

wsuwrhr
11-11-2006, 06:06 PM
Something smells of an "alias" posting.

BadKachina
11-11-2006, 06:07 PM
"This place is all about classlessness" was a comment from a ***boat member. My boyfriend is 47 years old & pours through the posts religiously several times a day never missing a day. He spends more time on ***boats than he does with me and says the people on this site are "millionaire middle aged executives and high minded members of society". I'm wondering if he is not fooling himself about the members of this site. It seem to be mostly 20-30's party animals. After a query about ball sweat, breast and crotch shots as avatar's, and other crass comments they post I wondered-who and what this site is made up of ? Please let me know if there are decent mature people out there who are the ones my boyfriend has the compulsion to communicate with. We argue about his time spent as he said "ministering" to hot boat members. I'm worried about his addiction to ***boat.
So what's the other screen name you use?????????????? :rolleyes:
If you're a millionaire does it make you a high minded member of society?

racecar.hotshoe
11-11-2006, 06:07 PM
Something smells of an "alias" posting.
You think she sunk her boat to? :crossx: :p

HavasuSelect
11-11-2006, 06:08 PM
You said "ball sweat" :D

BEER&WATER
11-11-2006, 06:10 PM
:rollside: :rollside: breast and crotch shots

riverbound
11-11-2006, 06:11 PM
So what's the other screen name you use?????????????? :rolleyes:
If you're a millionaire does it make you a high minded member of society?
Of course it does....kinda like that Jayzee guy that drove that boat like an idiot in that video ;)

hoolign
11-11-2006, 06:12 PM
So off the top of your head... when was the last time you let a classy pussy fart go when your boyfriend was down on ya ?? :rollside:
"mum..num..numm KAAAOOOFFFFFF" :P

BadKachina
BTW, there aren't anything but "crass comments, ball sweat and breast and crotch shots" on this site, so save your boyfriend now and get him a new website to hang out on.
better site for millionaire high minded people (http://www.christianforums.com/)

BEER&WATER
"ministering" to hot boat members??????????
how do you "ministering" ????

racecar.hotshoe
11-11-2006, 06:14 PM
So off the top of your head... when was the last time you let a classy pussy fart go when your boyfriend was down on ya ?? :rollside:
"mum..num..numm KAAAOOOFFFFFF" :P
"Priceless" :D :coffeycup

BEER&WATER
11-11-2006, 06:15 PM
"Priceless" :D :coffeycup
LMAO

Biglue
11-11-2006, 06:22 PM
Someone lost their ***boat priviliges......that sounds like one pissed Mrs. there.
Lost Balls
HB mag subscription reward offer.
PM Delta Prince for details. :crossx:

ratso
11-11-2006, 06:23 PM
It's just the internet dear, a place where everybody can cut loose and have a good time... At least your boyfriend likes to "hang out" here and apparently feels some sort of bond with a few of the others on here... I mean, what does it really hurt. Sure, some of the posts, even I'm going WTF??? But, all the different personalities on here are quite entertaining... and I have met some of the people from here, and they just like to live life to the fullest. Not all of them are quite as offensive when you meet them, as to how they come across on here. It's a community that I'm glad to be a part of... :D

racecar.hotshoe
11-11-2006, 06:25 PM
It's just the internet dear, a place where everybody can cut loose and have a good time... At least your boyfriend likes to "hang out" here and apparently feels some sort of bond with a few of the others on here... I mean, what does it really hurt. Sure, some of the posts, even I'm going WTF??? But, all the different personalities on here are quite entertaining... and I have met some of the people from here, and they just like to live life to the fullest. Not all of them are quite as offensive when you meet them, as to how they come across on here. It's a community that I'm glad to be a part of... :D
You kiss a$$................... :crossx: :p

Biglue
11-11-2006, 06:26 PM
Thank you for those words Mr. HB mayor. :D

hoolign
11-11-2006, 06:27 PM
She's gonna ride him like a stolen Vespa once she reads this! :mad:

ratso
11-11-2006, 06:28 PM
You kiss a$$................... :crossx: :p
Hey,I've gotten laid with a lot less effort than that... :idea:

racecar.hotshoe
11-11-2006, 06:34 PM
Hey,I've gotten laid with a lot less effort than that... :idea:
Ya know sometimes you just have to play the cards ya got. :p :p

HavasuSelect
11-11-2006, 06:40 PM
Anyone want to make predictions on how many pages this one is gonna go??? I'm gonna say 6 pages.

vee-driven
11-11-2006, 06:41 PM
you should be worried with all the tits and croch and ass dont forget about my balls.

Devil's Advocate
11-11-2006, 06:43 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3494Princess-m.jpg
Chill out honey. You may step in some shit on here occassionally, so this may not be the place for you to come see what's happening with all us low-lifes. :crossx: But if you choose to stick around, hell, you may even enjoy it. :rolleyes: :p
Oh, and welcome, I think. :)

3 daytona`s
11-11-2006, 06:46 PM
you should be worried with all the tits and croch and ass dont forget about my balls.
It`s embarrassing to witness how hard some attempt humor and miss by such a distance. :idea:

racecar.hotshoe
11-11-2006, 06:48 PM
It`s embarrassing to witness how hard some attempt humor and miss by such a distance. :idea:
What you talkin about Willis..... :rolleyes: :p

vee-driven
11-11-2006, 06:49 PM
yea WTF!!!!!

ratso
11-11-2006, 06:50 PM
Is your boyfriend a poster here??? :idea:
Do you like jacked up trucks and soccer moms in mini vans??? :p

Biglue
11-11-2006, 06:51 PM
Come on now......that was at least worth a courtesy laugh. :D

vee-driven
11-11-2006, 06:51 PM
and why in god's name would you have giant balls on your hard drive:confused: back to bench racers with yoou... :D
i went online to find them after reading this post just to piss you off. lol

vee-driven
11-11-2006, 06:54 PM
you can't say it wasn't funny though.

Devil's Advocate
11-11-2006, 06:55 PM
no anger here bud, i leave that shiat up to the HB princess department:D
LOL.. :p

grads2112
11-11-2006, 06:56 PM
Breasts as avatars??? WTF is she talking about??? I've never seen anything like that on here especially while I'm counting my millions.

3 daytona`s
11-11-2006, 06:56 PM
Come on now......that was at least worth a courtesy laugh. :D
It wasn`t worthy a courtsey laugh, possibly a courtesy smile :rolleyes:

Richie Rich
11-11-2006, 06:59 PM
I don't think I've ever been on a message board where the majority of the avatars used by the members wasn't either a breast or crotch shot. Sometimes I get lucky and some creative bastard will find a clever way to include both.

vee-driven
11-11-2006, 07:00 PM
DAMN! Wally why you gotta be so hard on the Beaver?

Biglue
11-11-2006, 07:00 PM
HOw about a courtesy laugh raincheck??????? :)

ratso
11-11-2006, 07:02 PM
You guys are cracking me up. Shit, I gotta go to work... See ya!!!!

BadKachina
11-11-2006, 07:03 PM
DAMN! Wally why you gotta be so hard on the Beaver?
I think the Delta Prince needs to get a set of those for himself......... :eek: :wink:

ratso
11-11-2006, 07:06 PM
work??? why work, HB is where it's at:D
Work a nightclub weekends... I'm gonna be late if I don't pull myself away from this computer! :220v:

hoolign
11-11-2006, 07:08 PM
That's the last time I send crotch shots
:mad:

Biglue
11-11-2006, 07:09 PM
Have a great night Ratso.

3 daytona`s
11-11-2006, 07:11 PM
Pamona,qualifying on now life is good. A rain check :)

Biglue
11-11-2006, 07:14 PM
That's the last time I send crotch shots
:mad:
Focking Hooli.......LMAO.

Nord
11-11-2006, 07:23 PM
He must be reading my posts...............she must be reading everyone else's
;)
~NORD~

BadKachina
11-11-2006, 07:28 PM
Work a nightclub weekends... I'm gonna be late if I don't pull myself away from this computer! :220v:
I hope it's a "classy" club............. :rolleyes:

racecar.hotshoe
11-11-2006, 07:48 PM
I hope it's a "classy" club............. :rolleyes:
I think its a Gay bar...... :p

BIGRRNU
11-11-2006, 07:53 PM
my goodness woman, what's your worry? Its all just harmless entertainment. My husband checks it out when he can. Are you his wife or his mommy? I find some of the chatter here completely hilarious, where's your sense of humor? Stuck in some stuffy "Classy" closet somewhere?

BadKachina
11-11-2006, 07:57 PM
I think its a Gay bar...... :p
LMAO :2purples: :D

JetBoatRich
11-11-2006, 08:05 PM
"ministering" to hot boat members??????????
how do you "ministering" ????
Think it might be menstruating :mad:

SHOTKALLIN
11-11-2006, 09:12 PM
she probably tried to talk him into a Bayliner.

moneypit
11-12-2006, 12:40 AM
Tom,
Please tell your mom (delta princess) to stay off the puter. :yuk:

Rexone
11-12-2006, 03:29 AM
What! ***boat forums have no class :confused:
I never knew this. It must be something that happened recently and I wasn't told. :(

HighRoller
11-12-2006, 05:06 AM
Rio, I think you're pretty close to the truth. She probably got mad at him and levied a punanny embargo on his poor ass, so he did what any guy with two functioning balls would do.....hit the net for some one handed point and click action to relieve the pressure. She probably cussed him out for that too so he went incognito and is now using HB as a "legitimate looking" way to look at T&A. Of course I just blew his cover and now that she knows whats up he will summarily be subjected to an extension of said embargo to last a period of time approximately equal or greater to the appeal process in the Saddam Hussein trial. Can you say BLUE BALLSSSS???

GHT
11-12-2006, 07:49 AM
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone with some Morality besides myself... I always thought I was the only decent person on ***boat... Now there are two of us :) Welcome to the boards...

Huckleberry
11-12-2006, 08:01 AM
Welcome to ***boat during the winter. It's like this every year when everyone is couped up inside and can't go boating. Drama, Drama, Drama. Sort through the crap and find the decent stuff.

ratso
11-12-2006, 09:33 AM
Rio, I think you're pretty close to the truth. She probably got mad at him and levied a punanny embargo on his poor ass, so he did what any guy with two functioning balls would do.....hit the net for some one handed point and click action to relieve the pressure. She probably cussed him out for that too so he went incognito and is now using HB as a "legitimate looking" way to look at T&A. Of course I just blew his cover and now that she knows whats up he will summarily be subjected to an extension of said embargo to last a period of time approximately equal or greater to the appeal process in the Saddam Hussein trial. Can you say BLUE BALLSSSS???
Punanny Embargo? lmao... :crossx:

Debbolas
11-12-2006, 10:58 AM
OK I will give ya the standard hot boat welcome
post pics of yourself naked so we know who we are talking with
then give your boyfriend a BJ while he is reading HB
I just want to see their boat :rolleyes:

deltaAce
11-12-2006, 11:40 AM
Hot Boat Forums is just a microcasum of life where you will find an upper, middle & lower class of people. Maybe in his mind his fellowship on the forum includes mostly topics associated with higher intellect people. If he really has any class, I doubt that any contact of lower life forms will take anything away from him.

beerjet
11-12-2006, 12:29 PM
First of all she should know her place .She's only a girlfriend
Second - ***boat is like two dry fingers in the butt, a little unconfortable at first but you'll get used to it.

Devil's Advocate
11-12-2006, 12:30 PM
First of all she should know her place .She's only a girlfriend
Second - ***boat is like two dry fingers in the butt, a little unconfortable at first but you'll get used to it.
OMG, LMAO. Now that's "classy" :rolleyes: :D

beerjet
11-12-2006, 12:36 PM
OMG, LMAO. Now that's "classy" :rolleyes: :D
I aim to please. :D

mike37
11-12-2006, 03:54 PM
I just want to see their boat :rolleyes:
what did I say something wrong this is hot boat ya know :D :devil: :wink:

Debbolas
11-12-2006, 03:55 PM
what did I say something wrong this is hot boat ya know :D :devil: :wink:
No, your post was completely appropriate:D But I get to see the boat :D
Deb <-------not a boob gal ;)

mike37
11-12-2006, 04:03 PM
so whats up with this DeltaPrincess
one post and she has a two page thread going must be winter

ratso
11-12-2006, 05:00 PM
4 pages... I can't wait for her to get back :crossx:

Debbolas
11-12-2006, 05:15 PM
It's the winter time frenzy.............. :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
11-12-2006, 08:42 PM
... a query about ball sweat, breast and crotch shots as avatar's, and other crass comments ...
I can sum up your Query with one name.....Tom Brown.... :p
Doesn't sound like anyone here. Are you sure you've got the right web site?

Sangerdude
11-12-2006, 09:08 PM
We should all feel sorry for this girl..... she clearly has never had an orgasm of any kind!
She needs to find that special spot and click it instead of her mouse!!! Go home PRISSY BEEEEYOTCH!!!

ratso
11-12-2006, 11:25 PM
We should all feel sorry for this girl..... she clearly has never had an orgasm of any kind!
She needs to find that special spot and click it instead of her mouse!!! Go home PRISSY BEEEEYOTCH!!!
She hasn't had an orgasm??? Heck, I bet the boyfriend has to fake it... :idea:

Decided Advantage
11-13-2006, 04:55 AM
Thanks alot! Now you have me feelin like an under acheiver!
I'm just a lowly part time gynecologist, who is always there to help recovering nymphomaniacs taper off. :)
You just don't seem real satsified with your life. If you need some help with that let me know. Got any pics? Do you like it on top?

BreastManWins
11-13-2006, 05:06 AM
I hope you're as "fat as Mrs. Killer" and your boyfriend has lots of revealing pics of you that he'll post here. From the looks of things we won't be seeing any more pics of Mrs. Killer's killer cans for quite a while :(

topless
11-13-2006, 06:09 AM
"This place is all about classlessness" was a comment from a ***boat member. My boyfriend is 47 years old & pours through the posts religiously several times a day never missing a day. He spends more time on ***boats than he does with me and says the people on this site are "millionaire middle aged executives and high minded members of society". I'm wondering if he is not fooling himself about the members of this site. It seem to be mostly 20-30's party animals. After a query about ball sweat, breast and crotch shots as avatar's, and other crass comments they post I wondered-who and what this site is made up of ? Please let me know if there are decent mature people out there who are the ones my boyfriend has the compulsion to communicate with. We argue about his time spent as he said "ministering" to hot boat members. I'm worried about his addiction to ***boat.WE FOOLED HIM!! If you want class and need to learn how to handle a firearm, you can hang out with IN2-IN2MX (just don't call her Jane or laugh about any Jane comments, she seems to take that personally.)
P.S. Did anyone ask you for pictures of your tits? Thats the norm for newbies.

IN2-IN2MX
11-13-2006, 05:01 PM
WE FOOLED HIM!! If you want class and need to learn how to handle a firearm, you can hang out with IN2-IN2MX (just don't call her Jane or laugh about any Jane comments, she seems to take that personally.)
P.S. Did anyone ask you for pictures of your tits? Thats the norm for newbies.
And see, there you go again. I love it how you say you never call me out. :idea: What is your problem? I will gladly pay for you to have a mental checkup girl cuz your focked up in the head. :yuk:

Biglue
11-13-2006, 05:08 PM
We need a big above ground swimming pool and gallons of baby oil for Delta Princess, Topless and In2-In2MX. May the best woman win. :D

Ziggy
11-13-2006, 05:33 PM
The HB crowd is out of practice to assume DP is even a woman........... :crossx:

EmpirE231
11-13-2006, 05:48 PM
:eek: ...Babe? is that you?? :idea:

beerjet
11-13-2006, 07:29 PM
The HB crowd is out of practice to assume DP is even a woman........... :crossx:
If you think about it , she's gotta be a woman with initials like DP.

Brian
11-13-2006, 07:50 PM
With just one post and all these pages, I'd say DeltaPrincess is either for real or a very patient fisherman! :D
My guess is the former. Unfortunately a lot of posts in this thread don't do much to refute her questions...
:cool:

Brian
11-13-2006, 07:51 PM
Well except the millionare part. I'm the only one of those around here. :rolleyes:
Ok maybe I'm not... :cry:
:D

Tom Brown
11-13-2006, 07:56 PM
I'll bet DeltaPrincess would get a kick out of the time Lucky lost his wrist watch in Roman 1's ass.
Classless? Hell... it was an imitation Rolex. :cool:

Biglue
11-13-2006, 08:05 PM
With just one post and all these pages, I'd say DeltaPrincess is either for real or a very patient fisherman! :D
My guess is the former. Unfortunately a lot of posts in this thread don't do much to refute her questions...
:cool:
Why should we have to put up a front? We're just abiding by her judgement. Delta Prince, don't worry buddy. It will get better. :D

topless
11-13-2006, 09:12 PM
And see, there you go again. I love it how you say you never call me out. :idea: What is your problem? I will gladly pay for you to have a mental checkup girl cuz your focked up in the head. :yuk:See, there you go again getting all pissed off at funny shit, You need to go buy a sense of humor because, what I say is and has always been in fun. Now let's all get along here Jane.

HM
11-14-2006, 08:36 AM
See, there you go again getting all pissed off at funny shit, You need to go buy a sense of humor because, what I say is and has always been in fun. Now let's all get along here Jane.
Do we need to bring back our company? :crossx: