PDA

View Full Version : hughes vs gsp louisville football and louisville basketball

axkiker
11-13-2006, 09:48 AM
Im gonna go into sports overload this saturday. It starts with Louisville basketball then louisville football and finally into hughes vs GSP
whats everyones pick on the fight.
GSP all the way. I hope he beats his a$$

NOTALENT
11-13-2006, 11:03 AM
Im going for GSP. Huges needs another reality check...its been a while...who was the last persone who beat him....?? Was it Pele??

Ivan Dan
11-13-2006, 11:23 AM
Im going for GSP. Huges needs another reality check...its been a while...who was the last persone who beat him....?? Was it Pele??
I thought BJ Penn was his only loss so far?!?!

GrapeApe
11-13-2006, 12:05 PM
Hughes last Loss was to Penn.. He has 4 Losses in his Career, but Previous to Penn loss was in 2001..
I think GSP can pull it out this time, but Hughes can never be counted out..
The fight to watch will be my Boy from San Diego (Brandon Vera Vs. Frank Mir)
*** Grape Ape ***

NOTALENT
11-13-2006, 12:17 PM
In UFC yes... Pele took him out with a nice Knee to the head as he was trying to take him down. :crossx: KO!!

GrapeApe
11-13-2006, 12:29 PM
In UFC yes... Pele took him out with a nice Knee to the head as he was trying to take him down. :crossx: KO!!
He also lost twice to Dennis Hallman.. Once in the UFC in 2000... (I'm a MMA encyclopedia Nerd)
*** Grape Ape ***

NOTALENT
11-13-2006, 12:49 PM
He also lost twice to Dennis Hallman.. Once in the UFC in 2000... (I'm a MMA encyclopedia Nerd)
*** Grape Ape ***
Haha...I havent seen those fights...I will have to check youtube to see if they are on there. Im hoping GSP shuts him up though....All that trash he was talking on the ultimate fighter...haha