PDA

View Full Version : women these days????

seanv
11-13-2006, 10:45 AM
so im out friday night with a few buds for a bday deal. we hit a few clubs in scottsdale andi see this gal i've chatted with on the net. walk over, introduce myself and she says good to meet you. the next words out of her mouth blew me away.. "my mom pulls so much c**k out of these bars and wont share with me!" i couldnt believe it! all jokes aside i was totally turned off and walked away. not to mention she had the whole muffin top thing going on.
so are all the hot single chicks caught up in the "who can be the biggest *****" competition or what???

MR HARLEY
11-13-2006, 10:52 AM
so are all the hot single chicks caught up in the "who can be the biggest *****" competition or what???
Sounds like a great competition! :)

Jbb
11-13-2006, 10:55 AM
so im out friday night with a few buds for a bday deal. we hit a few clubs in scottsdale andi see this gal i've chatted with on the net. walk over, introduce myself and she says good to meet you. the next words out of her mouth blew me away.. "my mom pulls so much c**k out of these bars and wont share with me!" i couldnt believe it! all jokes aside i was totally turned off and walked away. not to mention she had the whole muffin top thing going on.
Brown will read this and Immediately go into cardiac arrest.... :p

Wet Dream
11-13-2006, 10:56 AM
Sounds like a great competition! :)
No shit, but thats a prime reason why I love being married and not out on the scene. ;)

Sleek-Jet
11-13-2006, 10:59 AM
WTF is a muffin top???? :idea:

Tom Brown
11-13-2006, 10:59 AM
I'm coming Elizabeth! :eek:

Jbb
11-13-2006, 11:00 AM
I'm coming Elizabeth! :eek:
The nitro pill goes under your tongue Tom......deep breaths...

Jbb
11-13-2006, 11:03 AM
WTF is a muffin top???? :idea:
http://www.clubcobra.com/photopost/data/500/ShowLetter1.jpg

Sleek-Jet
11-13-2006, 11:04 AM
http://www.wildboston.com/media-111306-8lnv9ns7ev4tl8n/picture/podb75_27.jpg
... and this is a bad thing because why???? :idea:

RitcheyRch
11-13-2006, 11:05 AM
Sounds like an STD looking for a new home.

uvindex
11-13-2006, 11:06 AM
WTF is a muffin top???? :idea:It's when somebody's midsection spills over the top of his/her jeans, thus giving the appearance of a muffin top. :boxed:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8a/Muffin_NIH.jpg/300px-Muffin_NIH.jpg

Phat Matt
11-13-2006, 11:08 AM
Should have asked her where Mom was. :crossx:

seanv
11-13-2006, 11:16 AM
Should have asked her where Mom was. :crossx:
she was sitting right there with a o.m.f.g. look on her face when her daughter blurted that out.she had a young guy on the hook and he even shook his head.

GRUNION
11-13-2006, 11:20 AM
Sean you going to the festival of lights?

whiteworks
11-13-2006, 11:21 AM
did mom have the gut hanging over her belt thing going on to?

bocco
11-13-2006, 11:21 AM
she was sitting right there with a o.m.f.g. look on her face when her daughter blurted that out.she had a young guy on the hook and he even shook his head.
So did mom have a muffin top to?

Wet Dream
11-13-2006, 11:24 AM
Sounds like an STD looking for a new home.
Thats exactly what I'm talking about.

Riverless
11-13-2006, 11:47 AM
It's when somebody's midsection spills over the top of his/her jeans, thus giving the appearance of a muffin top. :boxed:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8a/Muffin_NIH.jpg/300px-Muffin_NIH.jpg
i work at a college and i see so many young girls walking around with muffin tops or sausage casings, it is really a shame. it seems that is has become trendy, i hope they don't think it looks good. :rolleyes: they need to lay off the doritos.

Devil's Advocate
11-13-2006, 01:02 PM
i work at a college and i see so many young girls walking around with muffin tops or sausage casings, it is really a shame. it seems that is has become trendy, i hope they don't think it looks good. :rolleyes: they need to lay off the doritos.
Yeah, it's a Dorito society now :yuk: .
Never would say something like that :yuk:
You sound like Ratso Jr. in training.. :p

a catered life
11-13-2006, 01:08 PM
i see this gal i've chatted with on the net. walk over, introduce myself and she says good to meet you.
ok wtf does this not raise any flags :confused: :idea:

seanv
11-13-2006, 01:34 PM
grunion, yes going to be there...
boco, no mom looked to be in ok shape
catered, hey i chat it up here as well as other places :crossx:
da......i wasnt talking about you dear! just my general impression of the single hotties i ran into lately out in the clubs. hell i bet if the bars would allow it they'ld all show up with their yip dogs under their arm :rolleyes:

Mrs.Killer
11-13-2006, 02:18 PM
So what's the problem? Men do this all the time. Is it only wrong when it's coming from women...

seanv
11-13-2006, 02:29 PM
So what's the problem? Men do this all the time. Is it only wrong when it's coming from women...
guess im a lil old fashioned then. it's one thing to joke around with ladies you know. that's joking around.

Devil's Advocate
11-13-2006, 02:32 PM
da...i wasnt talking about you dear! just my general impression of the single hotties i ran into lately out in the clubs. hell i bet if the bars would allow it they'ld all show up with their yip dogs under their arm :rolleyes:
I know, just commenting on it. :rollside:
:p

squirt'nmyload
11-13-2006, 02:56 PM
Is it only wrong when it's coming from women...
yes http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/biggrin2.gif

Riverless
11-13-2006, 03:01 PM
i wouldn't find that very classy coming out of a woman's or a man's mouth.

Mrs.Killer
11-13-2006, 03:35 PM
i wouldn't find that very classy coming out of a woman's or a man's mouth.
Sorry the truth hurts. I live in the real world, this does happen. I didn't say it was right :rolleyes:

WYRD
11-13-2006, 03:41 PM
I have never once bragged about how much c@#K my mom has gotten :crossx:

Biglue
11-13-2006, 03:43 PM
Only because youre better than her at it. :crossx:

Riverless
11-13-2006, 04:00 PM
Sorry the truth hurts. I live in the real world, this does happen. I didn't say it was right :rolleyes:
the truth doesn't hurt in this case, i know there are potty mouths out there, i was just stating that i would not find it very classy.

Captain Dan
11-13-2006, 04:08 PM
Actually you did say it was just as right for women as men in post 22 by stating "So what's the problem?"

Riverless
11-13-2006, 04:10 PM
Actually you did say it was just as right for women as men in post 22 by stating "So what's the problem?"
yeah, i thought so to, but sometimes it is hard to understand what people really mean over forum posts, email etc., a bit is lost in the translation.

seanv
11-13-2006, 04:28 PM
it's one thing for a group of friends to be joking and make that comment. but to say it to somebody new who doesnt know your mom??? just dont get it is all.... :rolleyes:

QuickJet
11-13-2006, 05:31 PM
So what bar was this? :cool:

EmpirE231
11-13-2006, 05:35 PM
they just keep getting classier every day!! guess you can't expect too much outa a chick @ the bar with her mom :)

All-Star
11-14-2006, 09:39 AM
Sounds like my Friday night at the new Wine Bar. Sitting there with the husband trying some new wine and there is this loud chick talking about the night club dating sceen and how guys cant make up their minds. If she sleeps with them they dont call and if she doesnt sleep with them they dont call........
Well, I was thinking....... "And the common denominator is?????".....
Not Classy at all...... and so obnoxious. That would turn any guy off. Maybe that is why she appeared to be hanging with her lesbian friends.
I feel where you are coming from.

Kachina26
11-14-2006, 09:44 AM
But you've been heard complaing about her not sharing with you :D

purrfecttremor
11-14-2006, 11:32 AM
And why do i love my wife? See all postings above! :rollside: