PDA

View Full Version : Cop's never know....

Jbb
11-13-2006, 01:24 PM
Which nut case they will see next... (http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2006/9/cop_caught_in_war_zone.wmv)

Sleek-Jet
11-13-2006, 01:32 PM
I wanna know who the FOCK let Brown back into the US... :mad:

Kilrtoy
11-13-2006, 01:56 PM
DAMN, lucky he is alive

BRSTQUEST
11-13-2006, 01:56 PM
I think the officer should have shot him in the leg or maybe have used Mace or something like that....That just seemed like a gross overreaction the the officers part, I hope his department takes some type of action about this!!! I know police have those bean bag guns, because I took a police science class at the local junior college and I know they always work because we watched a video about it.......This just makes me want to be a firefighter so I will not be associated with this type of abuse!!!!!

socalmoney
11-13-2006, 01:59 PM
This just makes me want to be a firefighter so I will not be associated with this type of abuse!!!!!
So what your saying is you like the taste of dog food.

Biglue
11-13-2006, 02:00 PM
I think the officer should have shot him in the leg or maybe have used Mace or something like that....That just seemed like a gross overreaction the the officers part, I hope his department takes some type of action about this!!! I know police have those bean bag guns, because I took a police science class at the local junior college and I know they always work because we watched a video about it.......This just makes me want to be a firefighter so I will not be associated with this type of abuse!!!!!
Over reaction huh? Getting shot at then having an AK fired at you and you still want to say he was over reacting? There is bullshit abuse of power shootings that happen. I don't think this is one of them. I think the officer did well, he would have done excellent had he killed that SOB. In case like that, shoot first, clean your shorts later.

BRSTQUEST
11-13-2006, 02:00 PM
Dog food is easier to eat than crow...

socalmoney
11-13-2006, 02:02 PM
I am pretty sure BRSTQUEST was being sarcastic in case you didn't pick up on it.

Biglue
11-13-2006, 02:05 PM
I am pretty sure BRSTQUEST was being sarcastic in case you didn't pick up on it.
I hope he was. He needs to be taught what the smilies are for. :D <------indicates sarcasm. :)

socalmoney
11-13-2006, 02:07 PM
I hope he was. He needs to be taught what the smilies are for. :D <------indicates sarcasm. :)
Most of my posts are based on sarcasm and I never use smiles. I wonder what people think of me now.

Biglue
11-13-2006, 02:09 PM
Most of my posts are based on sarcasm and I never use smiles. I wonder what people think of me now.
Dunno, but I think you need a lesson in smiley use as well. :D

socalmoney
11-13-2006, 02:16 PM
Dunno, but I think you need a lesson in smiley use as well. :D
Smilies are for married women having on-line affairs. I will never use them. I will count on your above average intelligence to understand my humor.

Sleek-Jet
11-13-2006, 02:34 PM
SoCal... follow the link in my signiature... not the BlueRibbon one, the "Offended by my post?" link...
:D

novaguy
11-13-2006, 02:39 PM
Now that is a funny post!!!!

Misogynist
11-13-2006, 02:59 PM
So what your saying is you like the taste of dog food.
Only if it pays 2.7 million dollars.......... :220v:

WYRD
11-13-2006, 03:01 PM
Smilies are for married women having on-line affairs. I will never use them. I will count on your above average intelligence to understand my humor.
Herein lies your problem, oh I almost forgot :crossx:

Bradman
11-13-2006, 03:06 PM
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: Cop nailed that SOB three times. To bad he didn't lay him out for good. :rollside:

BRSTQUEST
11-13-2006, 03:46 PM
"Cop nailed him good"....Such violence in society does nothing for mankind....We should be able to drive down the highway without being harrased by overpaid and and power hungry police....This is just another example of how we have given to much power to people without having some type of watch dog to keep them in check....This video is on reason that I contribute money to the ACLU and the law school at Berkley...They seem to be the only ones standing up to this type of abuse.....We pay these guys pay checks and we should demand better service!!!!!

Biglue
11-13-2006, 03:52 PM
"Cop nailed him good"....Such violence in society does nothing for mankind....We should be able to drive down the highway without being harrased by overpaid and and power hungry police....This is just another example of how we have given to much power to people without having some type of watch dog to keep them in check....This video is on reason that I contribute money to the ACLU and the law school at Berkley...They seem to be the only ones standing up to this type of abuse.....We pay these guys pay checks and we should demand better service!!!!!
Next time you find yourself on the side of the road with one them behind you, you make sure and mention that to them. :rollside:

BRSTQUEST
11-13-2006, 04:10 PM
We shouldn't be affraid to tell the officer in a respectful way that they are full of crap and should be doing real police work taking murders, rapist, and child molesters to school....My taxes should be used in the best way possible....and while we are on taxes when are we going to pull our troops out of some country we have no business being in and have them fix problems here in America, like rebuilding the slums of New Orleans????

Kilrtoy
11-13-2006, 04:42 PM
After watching the video again, I agree Verbal judo would have worked the best

socalmoney
11-13-2006, 04:43 PM
We shouldn't be affraid to tell the officer in a respectful way that they are full of crap and should be doing real police work taking murders, rapist, and child molesters to school....My taxes should be used in the best way possible....and while we are on taxes when are we going to pull our troops out of some country we have no business being in and have them fix problems here in America, like rebuilding the slums of New Orleans????
Maybe BRSTQUEST is serious, I don't see any smilies in this post.

Biglue
11-13-2006, 04:45 PM
Maybe BRSTQUEST is serious, I don't see any smilies in this post.
LMAO......... Yeah he's not a very happy citizen with our finest out here. :)

BRSTQUEST
11-13-2006, 04:48 PM
SoCalMoney you are correct!!!!!!
After several PM's calling me a turd I have to come clean that I was just tring to stir the pot....Iam always on the cops side and just wondered what it was like to be the irrational, unthinking turd who always wants to blame the police...I didn't like it at all, I felt like a real tool talking bad about that cop...
Just for the record that cop did an OUTSTANDING job of surviving and putting an end to life threatening gunfight!!!!! He should be commended on the job he did and what he encountered.
And as a side note......F the ACLU and Berkley

Biglue
11-13-2006, 05:11 PM
After several PM's calling me a turd I have to come clean that I was just tring to stir the pot....Iam always on the cops side and just wondered what it was like to be the irrational, unthinking turd who always wants to blame the police...I didn't like it at all, I felt like a real tool talking bad about that cop...
Just for the record that cop did an OUTSTANDING job of surviving and putting an end to life threatening gunfight!!!!! He should be commended on the job he did and what he encountered.
Only a few PM's huh? What a puss. :D

WYRD
11-13-2006, 05:18 PM
Lue quit harrassing the ***boaters :argue: :rollside:

Devil's Advocate
11-13-2006, 05:35 PM
You don't want to know. (oh, I think this requires a smiley.. :D )
You're taking a risk there. :crossx:
LMAO!!

11-13-2006, 05:56 PM
SoCal... follow the link in my signiature... not the BlueRibbon one, the "Offended by my post?" link...
:D
Wow, I thought they wear just a bunch of different colored smiley faces. :idea: :) :D

H20Advantage
11-13-2006, 08:06 PM
No you didn't break out the Verbal Judo...... :cry: :p :yuk: :p
You know the new guys are still watching that guy during field training.

SmokinLowriderSS
11-13-2006, 09:00 PM
I'm glad you're never going to be covering MY back. :skull:
Shot at by a handgun, THEN .... MULTIPLE attempts to kill him with a genuine "assault rifle", and you think he "overreacted" by trying to kill the bastard who was trying to kill him?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??
Jesus F-ing Christ!!
The cop should have tried to MACE a guy with an AK!?!?!?!?
The cop should have bean-bagged the guy IN THE CAR with an AK?!?!!?!?
Yea, I hope the dept. takes action too, and orders more range time. Foker in the car trying to kill the cop deserved 2 rounds, both in the forehead.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

BOBALOO
11-13-2006, 09:02 PM
You might want to read the post where he said he was JOKING, it is about 7 posts up. Oh yeah here is a smilie:D

SmokinLowriderSS
11-13-2006, 09:05 PM
One of these days I'll read a full thread before posting ... but I DID read a ways before post #2. LOL ...... That one was about to get,.... ummmmm Harsh. :crossx:
Oh, and I never sent any of the turd PM's. :p

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-13-2006, 09:10 PM
He only got hit 3 times huh.....
Luckily the officer hit him that many times. Hell, the guy was firing some serious $hit at him. He was brave to stand there and fire back. That right there takes huge NUTZ!!!
I think the officer did a great job. Atleast he isnt dead, now the guy has 75yrs to think about what he did. We all know that he is a "hero" in the prison system:rolleyes:

Biglue
11-13-2006, 09:14 PM
He only got hit 3 times huh.....
Luckily the officer hit him that many times. Hell, the guy was firing some serious $hit at him. He was brave to stand there and fire back. That right there takes huge NUTZ!!!
I think the officer did a great job. Atleast he isnt dead, now the guy has 75yrs to think about what he did. We all know that he is a "hero" in the prison system:rolleyes:
How's your cousin doing since he got the 75 years anyway? :crossx: :)

socalmoney
11-14-2006, 08:47 AM
You don't want to know. (oh, I think this requires a smiley.. :D )
You're taking a risk there. :crossx:
LMAO!!
I haven't received any PMs calling me a turd yet.