PDA

View Full Version : Whooohoooo! Sold 2 New engines.

NOTALENT
11-15-2006, 08:55 AM
We just started building a new engine @ work. A 350HP & 400LB TQE for the 350 Vortec engine 96-01. Can buy as a long block or a drop in. I just sold 2 drop in models for $3286 each for a shop. Kinda stoked. First ones sold for this model.
Not bad considering there backed by a 2year unlimited mile warranty. Anyone think this has potential of being a good seller? Were testing the waters with this one. Opinions appreciated. :rollside:

superdave013
11-15-2006, 01:32 PM
sounds down on power to me but what the heck. :)
bump for da spam. :D

AZKC
11-15-2006, 01:35 PM
Build some V-10's, you could sell a bunch of those :rolleyes:

NOTALENT
11-15-2006, 01:42 PM
sounds down on power to me but what the heck. :)
bump for da spam. :D
Im up to 3 now sold today...customers are loving them. :rollside: Not to bad....a tourquie son of a gun. :rollside:
Hey AZKC I can sell ya a 350....According to our moron autozone customers they will fit in anything.... :rolleyes: :crossx:

AZKC
11-15-2006, 01:47 PM
Couple of adapter plates and a little rewiring, hell we're there :crossx:

djunkie
11-15-2006, 01:49 PM
Sounds like a spam thread to me. Where's a mod when you need one? :crossx: :crossx:

NOTALENT
11-15-2006, 01:51 PM
Couple of adapter plates and a little rewiring, hell we're there :crossx:
Haha...We can even slap on a intake and get another 50HP out of it. :p Picture him ROLLIN! :rollside:

NOTALENT
11-15-2006, 01:52 PM
Sounds like a spam thread to me. Where's a mod when you need one? :crossx: :crossx:
Not spamming...Just seeing if theres a good market for it... ;) :D So far pretty good for today.

ratso
11-15-2006, 02:02 PM
That's an awesome day with your 25% commission and all... :idea: :D

NOTALENT
11-15-2006, 02:07 PM
That's an awesome day with your 25% commission and all... :idea: :D
Haha.....back when I was doing the inside sales on the order desk an average was about 22 engines a day for me. Top salesman since my 1st month here...and for the last 3 years...not that im braggin... :crossx: I know just supervise and deal with the High Performance engines and angry customers.... :crossx:

djunkie
11-15-2006, 02:11 PM
.not that im braggin... :crossx: :crossx:
Ya cause you would never do that right? LOL!!!!!! J/K :crossx: :crossx:

ratso
11-15-2006, 02:12 PM
Haha.....back when I was doing the inside sales on the order desk an average was about 22 engines a day for me. Top salesman since my 1st month here...and for the last 3 years...not that im braggin... :crossx: I know just supervise and deal with the High Performance engines and angry customers.... :crossx:
I like it when the angry ones show up here... usually we're cutting up and joking around after about ten minutes of my bullshit, and they're ready to throw even more cash my way lol... :D

NOTALENT
11-15-2006, 02:19 PM
I like it when the angry ones show up here... usually we're cutting up and joking around after about ten minutes of my bullshit, and they're ready to throw even more cash my way lol... :D
haha...unfortunatley most of the angry ones I get are autozone, checker or napas....they dont know shit from shit....just morons who dont follow a simple system thinking they should be offered the world...its nice putting them in check. :crossx: