PDA

View Full Version : Whats this Rhino worth on the open market?

beaverretriever
11-15-2006, 10:00 AM
I can get my hands on a 2005 660 Camo edition. It is low miles (100 or so), upgraded stereo and a few other goodies including the digital dash if I remember correctly, nothing crazy. Just curious what you guys think this thing is worth.
I dont even want to tell you what I can get it for, just curious what it may be worth on the open market?
Thanks in advance.
Oh, and cant we all just get along? This place is killing me. I have not posted at all in the past week or so just because of all the drama. LOL :)

Cole Trickle
11-15-2006, 10:03 AM
I can get my hands on a 2005 660 Camo edition. It is low miles (100 or so), upgraded stereo and a few other goodies including the digital dash if I remember correctly, nothing crazy. Just curious what you guys think this thing is worth.
I dont even want to tell you what I can get it for, just curious what it may be worth on the open market?
Thanks in advance.
Oh, and cant we all just get along? This place is killing me. I have not posted at all in the past week or so just because of all the drama. LOL :)
8-9K

beaverretriever
11-15-2006, 10:04 AM
8-9K
Sweet... thanks.

Froggystyle
11-15-2006, 10:08 AM
8-9K
Easy. I haven't seen a Rhino sell for below new price yet unless it is beat.

beaverretriever
11-15-2006, 10:16 AM
Cool. This is a friend of mine, and I can get it super cheap. I may keep it, I may sell it.

Cole Trickle
11-15-2006, 10:16 AM
Your looking in the wrong spots.:D
I paid 10K OTD for a new 06
Everyonce in a while you will see a good deal on Glamis Dunes or Black Rhino.
The ones priced agressively move FAST.
Then you have RiverRoyals that hasn't moved for months due to his price.(I think it's a great looking Rhino but he is asking about 3K too much in my opinion :) )
People are looking past the 2K paint jobs and want more performance based equipment now.
Last year boats,buggies and Rhinos sold for more used than new but as we all know the market is alot different now. :cry: :)

Froggystyle
11-15-2006, 10:24 AM
Your looking in the wrong spots.:D
I paid 10K OTD for a new 06
Everyonce in a while you will see a good deal on Glamis Dunes or Black Rhino.
The ones priced agressively move FAST.
Then you have RiverRoyals that hasn't moved for months due to his price.(I think it's a great looking Rhino but he is asking about 3K too much in my opinion :) )
People are looking past the 2K paint jobs and want more performance based equipment now.
Last year boats,buggies and Rhinos sold for more used than new but as we all know the market is alot different now. :cry: :)
Maybe so, but when I bought mine the price was fixed at $8500 flat for a green on the used market. Most had a couple of mods and drove the price up a bit. Every single one I called on was gone already at the asking price.
Now that the '07s are out, and there is slight differences in colors and such there may be a small discount available on the secondary market, but any tasteful and non-user specific mods (like wild paint in your favorite colors) will help the re-sale.
Crazy thing is, once you start modifying the beasts, people start getting picky and don't want to pay for the part you thought was cool. It needs to be either clearly top of the line, clearly well installed and perfectly exectuted or they would rather buy a stock one for $89/month and do it themselves.
For example RR's and Toby's. Both definitely worth what they are asking to somoene, but very specific with regard to color, accessories and such. I didn't think anyone was going to want to put a big 12" square woofer in between them and the backseat, so I think it ended up a liability. Wild colors on both, with distictive boat company specific themeing on Toby's all drove the price down.
Stock is still bombproof. Nobody is budging off the price much.

2Driver
11-15-2006, 10:41 AM
For example RR's and Toby's. Both definitely worth what they are asking to somoene, but very specific with regard to color, accessories and such. I didn't think anyone was going to want to put a big 12" square woofer in between them and the backseat, so I think it ended up a liability. Wild colors on both, with distictive boat company specific themeing on Toby's all drove the price down.
I totally agree. Sort of like a wheel chair ramp on a deck boat. :D :D :D

Cole Trickle
11-15-2006, 10:46 AM
Maybe so, but when I bought mine the price was fixed at $8500 flat for a green on the used market. Most had a couple of mods and drove the price up a bit. Every single one I called on was gone already at the asking price.
Now that the '07s are out, and there is slight differences in colors and such there may be a small discount available on the secondary market, but any tasteful and non-user specific mods (like wild paint in your favorite colors) will help the re-sale.
Crazy thing is, once you start modifying the beasts, people start getting picky and don't want to pay for the part you thought was cool. It needs to be either clearly top of the line, clearly well installed and perfectly exectuted or they would rather buy a stock one for $89/month and do it themselves.
Agreed.
So you paid $8500 for a basic green used rhino...was it an 06?
Most people are paying $10,500+ new so it looks like you ended up right where I said a used one should sell for at $8500.00 +/-
Your Rhino looks sweet by the way! :crossx:

kphayes
11-15-2006, 11:07 AM
I just paid $9500 OTD for a Red '07 back here in IL. Back here the green/red base 660 '07's are at $8800 before taxes and title and such. You can still pick up a new green '06 for $8400.

Froggystyle
11-15-2006, 11:10 AM
Agreed.
So you paid $8500 for a basic green used rhino...was it an 06?
Most people are paying $10,500+ new so it looks like you ended up right where I said a used one should sell for at $8500.00 +/-
Your Rhino looks sweet by the way! :crossx:
Yes. I got a phenomenal hookup, but it certainly wasn't worth going to the used market to buy someone elses used toy for a $200 savings plus tax.

djunkie
11-15-2006, 01:58 PM
Me either. That was the reason I bought new.

Eliminator 4 Life
11-15-2006, 08:22 PM
I can get a new green one with taxes and green sticker OTD for 10k.

riverroyal
11-15-2006, 08:24 PM
I can get a new green one with taxes and green sticker OTD for 10k.
thought you buying mine!Make me a offer,dont be scared.Send it in a private message.I will let you know if your smokin crack

Eliminator 4 Life
11-15-2006, 08:31 PM
thought you buying mine!Make me a offer,dont be scared.Send it in a private message.I will let you know if your smokin crack
HAHA I quit smokin that shit cause it makes me look older. Steve I need financing thats why Im thinking maybe a new one. Key word is thinking cause the first thing I would do is full roll cage and rear chair and rims and tires so now Im well over the price of yours so Im doing some thinking.. :)

beaverretriever
11-15-2006, 08:34 PM
BTW, if I pick this thing up, Im not keeping it but I will pass on the good deal to somone on here.
If I get it, I should be able to sell it for 8k or so.

riverroyal
11-15-2006, 08:34 PM
HAHA I quit smokin that shit cause it makes me look older. Steve I need financing thats why Im thinking maybe a new one. Key word is thinking cause the first thing I would do is full roll cage and rear chair and rims and tires so now Im well over the price of yours so Im doing some thinking.. :)
bank loan on a rhino,they will do them.Im bustin your balls on this.I hope you figure it out,Id like to see you buy it.How bout a credit card then cash advance it! :rollside:

riverroyal
11-15-2006, 08:35 PM
BTW, if I pick this thing up, Im not keeping it but I will pass on the good deal to somone on here.
If I get it, I should be able to sell it for 8k.
is it trashed?

Eliminator 4 Life
11-15-2006, 08:36 PM
bank loan on a rhino,they will do them.Im bustin your balls on this.I hope you figure it out,Id like to see you buy it.How bout a credit card then cash advance it! :rollside:
I aint touching no credit card. Why dont you in house me haha :)

riverroyal
11-15-2006, 08:39 PM
me and my brother Guido.The money from the sale of the rhino,weekend warrior and my YFZ are going in the bank!!

Eliminator 4 Life
11-15-2006, 09:16 PM
me and my brother Guido.The money from the sale of the rhino,weekend warrior and my YFZ are going in the bank!!
Okay sweet then Ill come pick it up this weekend :)

djunkie
11-15-2006, 09:18 PM
I'll give you a loan. At 15% :crossx: :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
11-15-2006, 09:25 PM
FAWK YOU.... Answer ur cell phone once in awhile Ahole...

Todd969
11-15-2006, 09:27 PM
That's crazy!!! Rob call me I'll do 14.95% on a 24mth loan with a 12mth prepay penalty :crossx:

djunkie
11-15-2006, 09:28 PM
FAWK YOU.... Answer ur cell phone once in awhile Ahole...
When did you call? Leave a message next time.

djunkie
11-15-2006, 09:28 PM
That's crazy!!! Rob call me I'll do 14.95% on a 24mth loan with a 12mth prepay penalty :crossx:
Nice!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
11-15-2006, 09:33 PM
Would you really do that for me Todd Gosh your such a nice guy :crossx: . Im only buying so I can go party with you guys :mad:

Eliminator 4 Life
11-15-2006, 09:34 PM
When did you call? Leave a message next time.
It stopped rining is the last 4 8719???

djunkie
11-15-2006, 10:30 PM
It stopped rining is the last 4 8719???
Thats it. I saw I had a missed call today from a 209 area code. Was that you? If so leave a message next time fawker.

Eliminator 4 Life
11-16-2006, 05:46 AM
Thats it. I saw I had a missed call today from a 209 area code. Was that you? If so leave a message next time fawker.
That was me it never went to voice mail fawker what part of it stopped ringing dont you understand :yuk:

Bella
11-16-2006, 06:52 AM
I have a 05 Green Stock unit, never been in the sand. $9700 OTD

riverracerx
11-16-2006, 10:14 AM
I have a 05 Green Stock unit, never been in the sand. $9700 OTD
Ouch!
I just got quoted $9800 shipped to my door for a red '07

Cole Trickle
11-16-2006, 10:26 AM
Ouch!
Pull the trigger already!!! :crossx: :p

2Driver
11-16-2006, 12:15 PM
Ouch!
Does that include tax? If so buy it.

riverracerx
11-16-2006, 02:53 PM
That's from Altus, BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT they don't have any in stock for 2 more week.... + I need two other deals bought from them to get a truck out west.
There are always details.
No one in so cal is dealing though.
$11,600 OTD for an '06 blue SE.

OutCole'd
11-16-2006, 03:11 PM
Ouch!
That is a great price, but remember, you will be paying sales tax to AZ when you register it. That's another $800 or so (not sure AZ sales tax).

Cole Trickle
11-16-2006, 03:14 PM
That is a great price, but remember, you will be paying sales tax to AZ when you register it. That's another $800 or so (not sure AZ sales tax).
agreed.
Go pay the 11,600 OTD for an SE and call it good.
you will be close to $10,600 for a red one and that dosen't count the $200.00 Digi dash.
for $800.00 more you can have it today;)(The Red 07 would be cool and has a gas gauge)
How are you going to transport it?

riverroyal
11-16-2006, 05:10 PM
That's from Altus, BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT they don't have any in stock for 2 more week.... + I need two other deals bought from them to get a truck out west.
make me a offer

Bella
11-17-2006, 07:48 AM
10K stock with a digital dash installed. I agree with everyone else BUY ONE!!
Ouch!

Bella
11-17-2006, 07:51 AM
I am working on a couple deals, but they are not set in stone yet. I have to replace mandy's and the kids first. I should know in the next 7 days.

sigepmock
11-17-2006, 08:10 AM
I am working on a couple deals, but they are not set in stone yet. I have to replace mandy's and the kids first. I should know in the next 7 days.
Now what are you up too and did you sell your's...I mean Mandy's??? :argue:

Bella
11-17-2006, 01:23 PM
GONE.......got one coming. I will have more for my super salesmen to sell :) it will take me a week and I should have a trailer full.
Now what are you up too and did you sell your's...I mean Mandy's??? :argue:

2forcefull
11-26-2006, 09:34 PM
GONE.......got one coming. I will have more for my super salesmen to sell :) it will take me a week and I should have a trailer full.
I'll give ya 5k for one :cool: