PDA

View Full Version : Monster ..... Energy

SHOCKENYALL
11-15-2006, 10:10 AM
What Monster Energy Drink is blue in color??
Had it at the Drags this last weekend with vodka... and loved it. I tried to buy three different kinds yesterday, and non of them are it. The cans are black so you can't tell without buying and opening them. Would love to save myself the hassle of buying the wrong ones again.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-15-2006, 10:17 AM
I think the low carb one is the blue one

Caribbean Jet
11-15-2006, 10:19 AM
I think the low carb one is the blue one
That's it. Low Carb and I agree this is probably their best one.

SHOCKENYALL
11-15-2006, 10:22 AM
Thanks....
One of the three I bought yesterday was a low carb... It was a black can with blue writing.. so i though that might be it..... but it wasn't. It was yelowish/orange, and tasted similar to Rock Star.
I will check to see if there is another low carb in a with a different label. :rollside:

EmpirE231
11-15-2006, 10:31 AM
the blue ones are low carb... and only around 30 calories for the whole can... it's a blue can with a light blue big "M" on the can.... I buy them @ costco by the case :) ... had one this morning :220v:

SHOCKENYALL
11-15-2006, 10:43 AM
the blue ones are low carb... and only around 30 calories for the whole can... it's a blue can with a light blue big "M" on the can.... I buy them @ costco by the case :) ... had one this morning :220v:
Thanks, again. Headed to the store here real soon and will look.

EmpirE231
11-15-2006, 10:49 AM
no prob!! and if you like it with vodka.... that's how I first started with the monsters! you gotta get the twist top ones at am-pm ... they are oversized and have a big round twist top lid on them!! perfect for the ketel and monster cocktail!! just drink or pour out a 1/4 of the monster... add your vodka of choice (ketel one :)) add about 4 ice cubes and tadda!! just close the lid mix a lil bit and you got your cocktail!! perfect at the river... with the lid and all... and perfect on the go!

Chipster27
11-15-2006, 10:51 AM
There is an energy drink called Liquid Ice that is blue and doesn't taste like ass. Are you sure it was Monster?
http://www.liquidiceenergydrink.com/

SHOCKENYALL
11-15-2006, 10:52 AM
no prob!! and if you like it with vodka.... that's how I first started with the monsters! you gotta get the twist top ones at am-pm ... they are oversized and have a big round twist top lid on them!! perfect for the ketel and monster cocktail!! just drink or pour out a 1/4 of the monster... add your vodka of choice (ketel one :)) add about 4 ice cubes and tadda!! just close the lid mix a lil bit and you got your cocktail!! perfect at the river... with the lid and all... and perfect on the go!
Great Idea!!!

SHOCKENYALL
11-15-2006, 10:53 AM
There is an energy drink called Liquid Ice that is blue and doesn't taste like ass. Are you sure it was Monster?
http://www.liquidiceenergydrink.com/
I am pretty positive.... but on the other hand.....I was pretty annebriated. :crossx:

Ziggy
11-15-2006, 11:05 AM
Yeah, the Low Carb Monster has a blue can but still the contents look like Urine sample yellow.
Best deal on the case of Monster is at Sam's club, $4 cheaper than Costco.
Paying $24 vs $28.

MayDaze
11-15-2006, 11:10 AM
http://www.monsterenergy.com/product/index.php
Looks like they only have one blue one

SHOCKENYALL
11-15-2006, 11:15 AM
http://www.monsterenergy.com/product/index.php
Looks like they only have one blue one
The can is blue, I know.... but I'm looking for the contents/liquid to be blue in color. I could be wrong that it was Monster, but I could sware that's what it was.

bigq
11-15-2006, 11:33 AM
Here is a new one from Rockstar..Zero Carb and a great berry taste to it. Has quite a bit of caffine though :220v: All blue can
Rockstar (http://www.rockstar69.com/zero_carb.html)

Nord
11-15-2006, 12:25 PM
I actuallly own Hans which is the symbol for the company that owns Monster.
(Hansen)
Talk about a rollercoaster, if you ever get a chance, check it out!
The blue drink is the low carb one.

SHOCKENYALL
11-15-2006, 12:29 PM
(Hansen)
The liquid itself is Blue?

Ziggy
11-15-2006, 12:30 PM
The liquid itself is Blue?Nope, that's Urine colored :D

Ziggy
11-15-2006, 12:31 PM
Maybe you're thinking about the Adios Mother drink I used to get in the Laguna area :D :D Damn that drink kicked ass :220v:

SHOCKENYALL
11-15-2006, 12:35 PM
Nope, that's Urine colored :D
That's what I thought.... think people are confusing the "blue can" with the "blue colored drink/liquid". I'll find it somehow.... I'm starting to think it wasn't monster at all. But I know it was some kind of energy drink... it might be the "ice something or another" that someone else suggested.
I'll have to try it and see I guess. But thanks for the help everyone!

Nord
11-15-2006, 12:37 PM
I thought you were talking about the can also.
Adios sounds about right for a blue drink.

SHOCKENYALL
11-15-2006, 12:41 PM
I thought you were talking about the can also.
Adios sounds about right for a blue drink.
Nope, that's not it... although they are quite good. This came out of a can... (I poured it myslef) and just put a shot of vodka in with it over ice. We were making them in the Snake Pit at the Skoal trailer at the Drags. I had never had one before, and didn't make sure to find out what the "blue drink" was. Stupid me! :rolleyes:

MrsMarKist
11-15-2006, 01:12 PM
Full Throttle "Blue Demon" can and contents are blue.

SHOCKENYALL
11-15-2006, 01:13 PM
Thanks... I will buy that one too, and try it.

SHOCKENYALL
11-15-2006, 01:16 PM
Wait... that's a black can right?...... The can I had was a black, and about the size of a rock star can... not small like red bull. I bet you that's it! :rollside: Ladies & Gentlemen.... we may have ourselves a WINNER!
Muchos Gracias!!

ChumpChange
11-15-2006, 01:18 PM
Maybe you're thinking about the Adios Mother drink I used to get in the Laguna area :D :D Damn that drink kicked ass :220v:
I used to get those at Mooses in Pasadena. Few of those and you're done! :220v:

MrsMarKist
11-15-2006, 01:22 PM
Wait... that's a black can right?...... The can I had was a black, and about the size of a rock star can... not small like red bull. I bet you that's it! :rollside: Ladies & Gentlemen.... we may have ourselves a WINNER!
Muchos Gracias!!
Dark blue can.. But if you were intoxicated it could have defiantly looked black.
You’re Welcome....Hope that's it!!! :rollside: :rollside:
G~

SHOCKENYALL
11-15-2006, 01:39 PM
Dark blue can.. But if you were intoxicated it could have defiantly looked black.
You’re Welcome....Hope that's it!!! :rollside: :rollside:
G~
It was dark in the trailer where the snake bar is.... AND I was a LITTLE intoxicated :)

Phat Matt
11-15-2006, 01:48 PM
Full Throttle is a NHRA sponsor. It is a coke product. It was probably that. They usually have a booth set up.

Ziggy
11-15-2006, 02:08 PM
Full Throttle is a NHRA sponsor. It is a coke product. It was probably that. They usually have a booth set up.That would make sense............
I've even seen Home Depot selling that stuff now :idea: LOL---gotta keep the Contractors on their toes I guess... :D

phebus
11-15-2006, 02:48 PM
Don't sweat the small stuff- They all work :)

mmered8299
11-15-2006, 03:35 PM
Has anybody tried Red Line yet. I bought it from the local health food store, Holy shiit! It will wake the dead. Its like drinking a pot of Starbucks! I was buzzzzzzzing all day and my hands would not stop sweating.

WetWillie
11-15-2006, 04:00 PM
A blue Otter Pop??

Phat Matt
11-15-2006, 04:31 PM
A blue Otter Pop??
Mmmmmm Otter Pops. When we were kids we use to always get those at Grandma's. :)

pm069
11-15-2006, 05:37 PM
The Monster that I had at the races, was a red can and sugar free. Tasted good but just drank it out of the can, so can't tell you what color. :cool:

ClownRoyal
11-15-2006, 06:38 PM
For an energy drink with alcho - diet Rockstar with Jegger on the rocks. Period. :)

lawbreaker2
11-16-2006, 08:11 AM
Yeah, the Low Carb Monster has a blue can but still the contents look like Urine sample yellow.
Best deal on the case of Monster is at Sam's club, $4 cheaper than Costco.
Paying $24 vs $28.
So how many come in a case, we have a sam club up a few towns, I can go to, Monsters are the only energy drink That I can take and not get all jiggy. :rollside:

ZBODaytona
11-16-2006, 08:24 AM
Has anybody tried Red Line yet. I bought it from the local health food store, Holy shiit! It will wake the dead. Its like drinking a pot of Starbucks! I was buzzzzzzzing all day and my hands would not stop sweating.
I have..to many warning labels for me to drink it all the time....buddies girl drinks two a day..even though it says only one a day...Boy I had half and that was enough for me..

SHOCKENYALL
11-16-2006, 09:15 AM
Mrs MarKist, was the WINNER. It is the Full Throttle, Demon Blue. Bought all the store had..... only took me 6 stores to find it! It is ooooooooh sooooo Yummy :rollside:
It's my understanding that it is "new" out......

Ziggy
11-16-2006, 09:23 AM
So how many come in a case, we have a sam club up a few towns, I can go to, Monsters are the only energy drink That I can take and not get all jiggy. :rollside: 24

FREIND OF AA AND TA
11-16-2006, 10:07 AM
I know it sounds wierd but try cran-cherry and Amp!! SOOOO good!!

BoatFloating
11-16-2006, 10:28 AM
(Hansen)
Nord when did you buy that stock???? Hansen was about to go tits up and the Monster craze saved the day. Their stock were down o single digits and I believe after Monster took off it went to high double digits...

Nord
11-16-2006, 11:12 AM
Nord when did you buy that stock???? Hansen was about to go tits up and the Monster craze saved the day. Their stock were down o single digits and I believe after Monster took off it went to high double digits...
A close friend of mine got in at 1.70 and told me to buy it. I was skeptical, so I didn't buy it. Once again, a day late and a dollar short.
It went up to 140ish, split, went to 150ish, split again, I bought it, and it went down. They reported well, but are 1 of 150 stocks being investigated (normal) and the stock dropped a bit again. I'm hanging on. Its a great company, and is even expanding overseas and to Mexico. I think it will go back up in the next 6 months.
The friend of mine made over 500,000 in his IRA with this stock, and has lost a bunch of it with the same stock. He is one of the biggest share holders in the company and is pretty confindent it will rise again.
Since this is in my IRA account, I'm in it for the long haul as well.
We'll see.
~NORD~