PDA

View Full Version : COOL.....I can get on HB

barbigrl
11-16-2006, 08:24 AM
at my new job!!!!!
Let the games begin!!! :)

Havasu1986
11-16-2006, 08:26 AM
Hope its not your old job because of it...

NOTALENT
11-16-2006, 08:27 AM
How many more jobs are you gonna go through???? :crossx: They must not be able to handle you :p

Jordy
11-16-2006, 08:29 AM
How many more jobs are you gonna go through???? :crossx:
Damn, I was thinking the same thing... I have filled up my boat less times that BG has started a new job this year and I've been out just about every weekend since the end of March. :idea: :D
So do you need a forklift to move your resume around??? :D

IN2-IN2MX
11-16-2006, 08:29 AM
Hey Mel. Good luck at your new job. Hope you love it. :)

Mrs.Racer277
11-16-2006, 08:37 AM
Glad to have you around again.
XXOO
D

Devil's Advocate
11-16-2006, 08:42 AM
at my new job!!!!!
This should be a new job requirement. :rolleyes: :rollside:

Gman
11-16-2006, 08:43 AM
COOL.....I can get on HB at my new job!!!!!
What haven't you been on???? :) :)

barbigrl
11-16-2006, 08:57 AM
Yeah yeah...I know...I have had a few jobs this past year and a half!! One i hated so I walked out.....they hated white people.....then I temped for awhile....then I did the title thing. We all know the market sucks.....and I was bored. Way too much free time! So know I work for a very well known company (which will remain nameless) still in sales, but selling to the legal market! So it is the best of my two worlds! Hopefully I will like this one! It seems good so far!
Oh lets not forget how many times I have moved!! And consequently i have to move AGAIN!!!! :( :( Can I sleep on someones couch....or will someone shoot my roomate??? Either would work! :)

Jordy
11-16-2006, 09:01 AM
What about the one you got fired from for sleeping on the job??? :D :D :D
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=19979&stc=1

NOTALENT
11-16-2006, 09:03 AM
Yeah yeah...I know...I have had a few jobs this past year and a half!! One i hated so I walked out.....they hated white people.....then I temped for awhile....then I did the title thing. We all know the market sucks.....and I was bored. Way too much free time! So know I work for a very well known company (which will remain nameless) still in sales, but selling to the legal market! So it is the best of my two worlds! Hopefully I will like this one! It seems good so far!
Oh lets not forget how many times I have moved!! And consequently i have to move AGAIN!!!! :( :( Can I sleep on someones couch....or will someone shoot my roomate??? Either would work! :)
Haha....where are you living now?? Good luck with the new job. Hope it works out for you.

barbigrl
11-16-2006, 09:08 AM
What about the one you got fired from for sleeping on the job??? :D :D :D
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=19979&stc=1
NO!! Never slept on the job. Just too much HB. :)

Mandelon
11-16-2006, 09:10 AM
Selling to the legal market? You work at King Stahlman Bail Bonds.....???!!

barbigrl
11-16-2006, 09:19 AM
Selling to the legal market? You work at King Stahlman Bail Bonds.....???!!
Hahaa...no nothing like that! Strictly law firms and attorneys and large corps with legal departments