PDA

View Full Version : so i have a question for all of you hot boat loozers

yourgonnahateme
11-16-2006, 02:51 PM
I have been lurking on this site for about a year now and have come to a conclusion that most of the people on here are jack arsses for example
kilrtoy man you need to get a life I sure am glad you dont work as a officer at a school my boys go to
and your wife geez what a piece of ass oops work where do you find a mexican with a body like that to keep 4 hours away from you
andy01 someone needs to kick this guys ass and I mean good Do you think you are king of all boats or something I bet your 5-2 280lbs
topless you are just a pice of crap
i guess this will do for starters bet your azz that I'll be back with some more
talk to you guys soon :p

racecar.hotshoe
11-16-2006, 02:53 PM
And with all that said RD sux... :p

Kachina26
11-16-2006, 02:55 PM
Bring a little punctuation with you next time, that made for a tough read.

ratso
11-16-2006, 02:57 PM
I have been lurking on this site for about a year now and have come to a conclusion that most of the people on here are jack arsses for example
kilrtoy man you need to get a life I sure am glad you dont work as a officer at a school my boys go to
and your wife geez what a piece of ass oops work where do you find a mexican with a body like that to keep 4 hours away from you
andy01 someone needs to kick this guys ass and I mean good Do you think you are king of all boats or something I bet your 5-2 280lbs
You left out Tom Brown you fukkin' Dipshit... :mad:

djunkie
11-16-2006, 02:59 PM
This guy is gonna fit in just fine around here. Welcome. LOL!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

slink
11-16-2006, 02:59 PM
So with your 1st post are you now an official "Loozer"?
If you have truely been lurking for a year, then you should have known you were going to get flamed for spelling and punctuation.
Now for your proper introduction, Welcome to the jungle and show us a picture of your boat and better half.

bruddah
11-16-2006, 03:00 PM
wow someone is obviously a little hostile. instead of noticing all the bad maybe you should look at some of the good things these guys have done. i know for a fact i have gotten some great tips from kilr and have seen them at the lake numerous times! seem to be great people as with everyone else i have met on here!!

AltarGirl
11-16-2006, 03:00 PM
Classic :)

ratso
11-16-2006, 03:02 PM
I doubt he/she has been around a year... The only ones he's raggin' on are the ones with drama as of late... except topless of course... :idea:

Dribble
11-16-2006, 03:02 PM
Hmm let's see.
(1) Nothing good to say about anyone.
(2) Taking shots at someone's wife.
(3) Sentence structure, grammer and punctuation at the level of your average third grader.
You're going to fit in just fine around here.

EmpirE231
11-16-2006, 03:04 PM
Since everyone is busting your ass on punctuation.... there is a big difference betweem "your" and "you're" (ex. yourgonnahateme) :idea:

topless
11-16-2006, 03:06 PM
talk to you guys soon :pNice first post jack ass. What is a pice by the way? :rolleyes:

racecar.hotshoe
11-16-2006, 03:07 PM
Nice first post jack ass. What is a pice by the way? :rolleyes:
(Hehe) she said pice. :p

topless
11-16-2006, 03:12 PM
By the way, I thought you said you had a question. What is it?

racecar.hotshoe
11-16-2006, 03:14 PM
By the way, I thought you said you had a question. What is it?
Hunny look Dolphins. :rolleyes: :p

marty722
11-16-2006, 03:14 PM
later. nice to hear from you again...

Mr. C
11-16-2006, 03:16 PM
Nice first post jack ass. What is a pice by the way? :rolleyes:
Knew that was coming. :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/tinkerbelle/th_TakeABreak.gif (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/tinkerbelle/TakeABreak.gif)

riverbound
11-16-2006, 03:18 PM
Although you bring up some valid points.....why dont you grow a set and post form your real Screen name?

dschifan
11-16-2006, 03:25 PM
that is just funny. i agree there is alot of bs on these forums but also lots of good advice. I have been helped numerous times through searching and posting.

Ziggy
11-16-2006, 03:33 PM
Hunny look Dolphins. :rolleyes: :pSmacking her in the head with a box ain't gonna help either :D

NOTALENT
11-16-2006, 03:34 PM
Dude, you left yourself out. Let me fill it in for you:
Yellow belly poser hiding behind your computer trying to be an internet bully/prick.
If you dont know them personally shut your shit up.
Yes Andy01, im even sticking up for you! :rollside:

Water Romper
11-16-2006, 03:36 PM
that is just funny. i agree there is alot of bs on these forums but also lots of good advice. I have been helped numerous times through searching and posting.
Actually,
I second this…there has been serious threads regarding all sorts of different topics and some of which I have taken to heart.
In the “Outboard” section I have received valuable tips that have saved me several hundred dollars.
When a member is injured or there is a death, the board steps up and the joking stops. The silliness and irrelevant B/S that goes on is just that “silliness” Not one of us here walks on water yet we would haul ass across water to help a fellow boater.
I assume your post is in jest and that’s fine; welcome aboard however if these are your true feelings well…there are a lot of other forums out there.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
11-16-2006, 03:45 PM
This will be good so I might mention
I have a 30 Daytona for sale in the spam section!!!

dschifan
11-16-2006, 03:53 PM
ha ha, now thats even funnier... its gonna be the new spam section :idea:

86 catalina
11-16-2006, 03:54 PM
Im sure there are a ton of assholes on this site.But it takes one to know one.I just hope you have a boat hotrod!Assholes OK, posers NOT OK.http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=19987&stc=1

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
11-16-2006, 03:56 PM
Can I get an interpreter please?

later
11-16-2006, 04:10 PM
Sorry. Not posted by me.

racecar.hotshoe
11-16-2006, 04:17 PM
Can I get an interpreter please?
:rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:
I gots been lurking on dis here site fo' about uh year now an' gots come ta uh conclusion dat most o' da peeps on here iz jack arsses fo' example
kilrtoy nig ya need ta git uh life I sure be glad ya dont werk as uh officer at uh skoo muh ma ****in nigs jet ta
an' yo' wife geez what uh piece o' ass oops werk where do ya find uh mexican wiff uh body like dat ta keep 4 hours away from ya
andy01 someone needs ta smoke dis here pimpz ass an' I mean pimp-tight Do ya th'o't ya iz king o' all boats or somethin' I bet yo' 5-2 280lbs
topless ya iz just uh pice o' crap
ah guess dis here will do fo' starters bet yo' azz dat I'll be back wiff some mo'
jive ta ya pimpz soon Ya' dig?

RitcheyRch
11-16-2006, 04:20 PM
Funny how later gets blamed for all these odd posts.

Havasu Hangin'
11-16-2006, 04:22 PM
I must be slipping...
...I didn't even get an honorable mention...lol.

JetBoatRich
11-16-2006, 04:34 PM
what a bunch of loozers :cry: :cry:

Partycattin
11-16-2006, 04:38 PM
I was thinking the same thing.

HCS
11-16-2006, 04:42 PM
That's a pretty small list of jackasses. Sounds more like a personal attack on
a couple of people. :crossx:

throttlejunkie
11-16-2006, 04:42 PM
popcorn anyone

HCS
11-16-2006, 04:43 PM
I'll take some.............http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=19994

later
11-16-2006, 04:44 PM
Funny how later gets blamed for all these odd posts.
It's a thread like this that gets the fire burning. Like I said. Not me. I'm being a good boy here on ***boat. My head hurts from being smacked around here so much.

HCS
11-16-2006, 04:47 PM
How many different screen names do you have??

Tom Brown
Where are your maners, people?
Welcome to ***boat yourgonnahateme. :cool:

Biglue
Ah hell no. :mad: :)
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/1980/tzt7.jpg

Jbb
11-16-2006, 04:52 PM
....Look at Brown....all....hoping he gets left out of the loop....and shit.... :p

RiverRatMike
11-16-2006, 04:55 PM
LOL oh boy
well at least I hope you liked my lightning photos

Debbolas
11-16-2006, 05:08 PM
um........ok, uh, can I see a pic of your boat :rolleyes:

welk2party
11-16-2006, 05:14 PM
Looks like a flame and run. :yuk:

Never Too Old
11-16-2006, 05:21 PM
It's a thread like this that gets the fire burning. Like I said. Not me. I'm being a good boy here on ***boat. My head hurts from being smacked around here so much.
Spaces in all the right places. Way to get the hang of that space bar, later.

Jordy
11-16-2006, 05:47 PM
I must be slipping...
...I didn't even get an honorable mention...lol.
Damn, I was thinking the same thing. I must be losing my touch. :( :( :(

ClownRoyal
11-16-2006, 05:48 PM
and your wife geez what a piece of ass oops work where do you find a mexican with a body like that to keep 4 hours away from
Seems to know way too much info ... Is this a relative who didn't get a ride in the boat or was left out of the family reunion?

topless
11-16-2006, 06:48 PM
At least I got to be a pice of crap. :crossx:

topless
11-16-2006, 06:56 PM
Sorry. Not posted by me.Congratulations on the space after the . :crossx:

BreastManWins
11-16-2006, 06:58 PM
My money says this troll is a regular member on this site using a new screen name just to stir the thang up.

HavasuSelect
11-16-2006, 07:02 PM
My money says this troll is a regular member on this site using a new screen name just to stir the thang up.
I was gonna add that Tom Brown quote as my sig line. Thank god it went to good use :crossx:

Jane
11-16-2006, 07:14 PM
I don't know, I'm new heer.

cc322
11-16-2006, 07:20 PM
The Tequilla made him do it :crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-16-2006, 07:28 PM
This thread sucks:yuk: Another grownass person hiding behind a screen name:yuk:acting like a f*cking child:yuk:
Be a man/woman and come out. Quit acting like a biatch....bia bia biaaaaaatch

buzzaro
11-16-2006, 07:30 PM
Anyone else find it strange that later now pieced together an almost readable post?

racecar.hotshoe
11-16-2006, 07:31 PM
This thread sucks:yuk: Another grownass person hiding behind a screen name:yuk:acting like a f*cking child:yuk:
Be a man/woman and come out. Quit acting like a biatch....bia bia biaaaaaatch
Im not im not im not. :boxingguy :D

topless
11-16-2006, 07:32 PM
Anyone else find it strange that later now pieced together an almost readable post?Interesting.......................not only that bet he thinks I'm a PICE of crap too.

HighRoller
11-16-2006, 07:35 PM
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the poor grammar is because the poster is trying to conceal their true typing pattern/ability by being puposely careless so we don't know their real identity.

boatnam2
11-16-2006, 07:36 PM
pretty funny until you questioned andy01 offshore highspeed driving skills.

bignet
11-16-2006, 07:45 PM
This f*ckin assho is gonna fit just right here.....Even though I'm willing to bet he's using a pseudo.
:crossx:
bignet

Tom Brown
11-16-2006, 07:53 PM
I don't know, I'm new heer.
Me Tarzan.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-16-2006, 07:54 PM
Im not im not im not. :boxingguy :D
I knew it was you all along:D :220v:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-16-2006, 07:55 PM
Screw off.
Thomas, now your on restriction for acting out of character:crossx: Now go sit in the corner for 30 minutes:D

racecar.hotshoe
11-16-2006, 07:56 PM
I knew it was you all along:D :220v:
Ol sure pick on the little guy.......Geezz! :coffeycup :D

ready4funru
11-16-2006, 08:02 PM
About time someone else sees this place for what it is.
About time someone else sees this place for what it is. This site with its "regulars" reminds me of a high school click. These people have their juvenile get togethers and are all "experts" on all boating related issues.
The only thing these people seem to know is Havasu. I have to laugh I have been boating since I was a kid, over 30 years and most of the long time boaters I know want nothing to do with the shiat hole emvirnoment of Havasu. These people are more about the what is popular now with boating crowd than true boaters.
If nothing else it is fun laughing at this simple minded fraternity.

Bradman
11-16-2006, 08:07 PM
About time someone else sees this place for what it is. This site with its "regulars" reminds me of a high school click. These people have their juvenile get togethers and are all "experts" on all boating related issues.
The only thing these people seem to know is Havasu. I have to laugh I have been boating since I was a kid, over 30 years and most of the long time boaters I know want nothing to do with the shiat hole emvirnoment of Havasu. These people are more about the what is popular now with boating crowd than true boaters.
So can you be so kind to explain what a boating crowd is -vs- a true boater.

HavasuSelect
11-16-2006, 08:08 PM
I have to ask why you come here then. You don't like "the regulars". You don't like Havasu. You don't think people here are "true boaters". Why come on here?

Devil's Advocate
11-16-2006, 08:09 PM
So this is the wintertime shit that goes on here? I guess I better find myself an alter ego screen name and get posting some shit about you HB peeps. :crossx:

racecar.hotshoe
11-16-2006, 08:12 PM
Um..one sits on shore and waves.And one drives by and waves at those waving from shore... :p

HavasuSelect
11-16-2006, 08:15 PM
Um..one sits on shore and waves.And one drives by and waves at those waving from shore... :p
I think true boaters must wear this.....
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/blulitespecial8/ch.jpg

racecar.hotshoe
11-16-2006, 08:18 PM
Thanks alot now I have something elses to buy.. :rolleyes:

HavasuSelect
11-16-2006, 08:20 PM
Thanks alot now I have something elses to buy.. :rolleyes:
LOL, so how was your drive this week? I asked my friend what he wanted to do about the oil pump for his Scout and he never responded. That's the last time I try to help him out.

ready4funru
11-16-2006, 08:24 PM
If you have to ask! You are not a true boater.

ready4funru
11-16-2006, 08:25 PM
I have to ask why you come here then. You don't like "the regulars". You don't like Havasu. You don't think people here are "true boaters". Why come on here?
The Spam section does at times have some good bargains.

pixilatedpussy
11-16-2006, 08:26 PM
:220v: :crossx: :220v: :crossx:Winter has begun!

HavasuSelect
11-16-2006, 08:27 PM
Very true.

pixilatedpussy
11-16-2006, 08:28 PM
So this is the wintertime shit that goes on here? I guess I better find myself an alter ego screen name and get posting some shit about you HB peeps. :crossx:
Oh hell yes! Welcome to Winter on Hot Boat hunny! :220v: :rolleyes: :rollside: :rollside:

FloatinAway
11-16-2006, 08:29 PM
Wow, what a friendly gentleman. Hope he stays around

pixilatedpussy
11-16-2006, 08:29 PM
OMG!!! LMFAO! :crossx: :rollside: Nice Squirrel! :rollside:

Devil's Advocate
11-16-2006, 08:30 PM
Another new little squirrel trying to get a nut. :p Welcome to you. :)

Bradman
11-16-2006, 08:30 PM
If you have to ask! You are not a true boater.
Lets see. My last boat I purchased new in July of 2000 and sold it in July of 2006 had 650+ hours on it. My new boat which I purchased in July of 2006 has already 53 hours on it. So I guess this classifies me as a boating crowd? Oh, and I do all my boating on Lake Havasu. :rollside:

Jordy
11-16-2006, 08:31 PM
OMG!!! LMFAO! :crossx: :rollside: Nice Squirrel! :rollside:
I wonder if that's Dia's squirrel??? :D :D :D

Biglue
11-16-2006, 08:31 PM
So WTF are you still here? If it's so bad go elsewhere.......simple solution. Someone as refined as you appear (one would assume) should have enough sense to stay away from things or places they don't like. So jump your ass back on that high horse of yours and close the door on your way out. :rolleyes:

pixilatedpussy
11-16-2006, 08:32 PM
Lets see. My last boat I purchased new in July of 2000 and sold it in July of 2006 had 650+ hours on it. My new boat which I purchased in July of 2006 has already 53 hours on it. So I guess this classifies me as a boating crowd?
Nah..............he must mean....grew up on the water kinda true boater....not newly relocated to loving the river boater....Whatever..All the same to me! I was concieved, grew up, & have been driving a boat on the river since I was 13...do I qualify??? :crossx: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
11-16-2006, 08:33 PM
I wonder if that's Dia's squirrel??? :D :D :D
You kill me Jordy...god you so better show up to Dias bday....I have to just stir some shiat up with you! :crossx: :rollside:

ready4funru
11-16-2006, 08:34 PM
Lets see. My last boat I purchased new in July of 2000 and sold it in July of 2006 had 650+ hours on it. My new boat which I purchased in July of 2006 has already 53 hours on it. So I guess this classifies me as a boating crowd? Oh, and I do all my boating on Lake Havasu. :rollside:
I am always glad to hear about people staying at Havasu. It makes Mead that much more enjoyable without the Havasu types.

ready4funru
11-16-2006, 08:35 PM
So WTF are you still here? If it's so bad go elsewhere.......simple solution. Someone as refined as you appear (one would assume) should have enough sense to stay away from things or places they don't like. So jump your ass back on that high horse of yours and close the door on your way out. :rolleyes:
I find the mind set of the regulars entertaining. Replies like yours say it all.

slink
11-16-2006, 08:37 PM
I am always glad to hear about people staying at Havasu. It makes Mead that much more enjoyable without the Havasu types.
DILLIGAF, is that you?

pixilatedpussy
11-16-2006, 08:38 PM
How's the water level at Mead?? Havent been in years! Husband & I want to head up there sometime next year for a nice quiet family trip.

topless
11-16-2006, 08:41 PM
How's the water level at Mead?? Havent been in years! Husband & I want to head up there sometime next year for a nice quiet family trip.
Oh shut up!!!! You know nothing about boating.........remember?????????????? :crossx: :crossx:

ready4funru
11-16-2006, 08:41 PM
Unfortunatly it is getting really low, not that it affects boating once on the lake, rather the problem is launching is getting a little tougher depending upon which marina you prefer.
If you have not been in a while you should give it a go, Mead is truly a jewel.

pixilatedpussy
11-16-2006, 08:42 PM
Oh shut up!!!! You know nothing about boating.........remember?????????????? :crossx: :crossx:
Nor do I the Gym....remember? :crossx: How's my favorite pain in the ass? :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
11-16-2006, 08:43 PM
Unfortunatly it is getting really low, not that it affects boating once on the lake, rather the problem is launching is getting a little tougher depending upon which marina you prefer.
If you have not been in a while you should give it a go, Mead is truly a jewel.
I think we will. Do you suggest any specific launching facility to the other. We only have a 24ft Cheetah...nothing big.

Biglue
11-16-2006, 08:44 PM
I find the mind set of the regulars entertaining. Replies like yours say it all.
Uh huh.....just stating a simple observation based on your post I quoted earlier. Many people are here for the entertainment factor as well. I must admit I spend time here for the same reason. But I'm not sure I would talk smack about HB. There is a lot of useful info here that I myself have benefitted from.

racecar.hotshoe
Nor do I the Gym....remember? :crossx: How's my favorite pain in the ass? :rollside:
Im fine and thanks for asking.

topless
Nor do I the Gym....remember? :crossx: How's my favorite pain in the ass? :rollside:LOL, the only time I see the Gym is whan I drop my daughter off there. Now back to the original question. LOL :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
11-16-2006, 08:45 PM
Im fine and thanks for asking.
Hi Markie! How's it? Long time no talk baby! See ya at Dia's bday...right?

ready4funru
11-16-2006, 08:45 PM
I think we will. Do you suggest any specific launching facility to the other. We only have a 24ft Cheetah...nothing big.
If you want to stay in Boulder City or at one of the Casinos in Henderson your best bet would probably be Lake Mead Marina. It is nice if there is wind in the afternoon as it is fairly well sheltered.

pixilatedpussy
11-16-2006, 08:46 PM
LOL, the only time I see the Gym is whan I drop my daughter off there. Now back to the original question. LOL :crossx:
LOL! Hey thats a hell of alot better than me...I only see it when I drive past it to take the kids to the Skatepark! :crossx:

vmjtc3
We have a 24' cheeta and a 27' carrera. We launch at lake mead marina or calville bay with no problems even with it being super low :cool:

pixilatedpussy
If you want to stay in Boulder City or at one of the Casinos in Henderson your best bet would probably be Lake Mead Marina. It is nice if there is wind in the afternoon as it is fairly well sheltered.
Thanks !! :rollside:

racecar.hotshoe
11-16-2006, 08:47 PM
Hi Markie! How's it? Long time no talk baby! See ya at Dia's bday...right?
Im thinking so me the mrs and the kids.I havent been called Markie since I was a kid... :crossx: :p

pixilatedpussy
11-16-2006, 08:47 PM
We have a 24' cheeta and a 27' carrera. We launch at lake mead marina or calville bay with no problems even with it being super low :cool:
Awesome!!! Thanks guys!
See Topless....I am a Boater! :220v: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
11-16-2006, 08:48 PM
Im thinking so me the mrs and the kids.I havent been called Markie since I was a kid... :crossx: :p
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: Sorry...hee hee...I call my husbands buddy Markie & OG gets called that too. We will be bringing our kids as well...so they will have someone to play with! :rollside:

ready4funru
Uh huh.....just stating a simple observation based on your post I quoted earlier. Many people are here for the entertainment factor as well. I must admit I spend time here for the same reason. But I'm not sure I would talk smack about HB. There is a lot of useful info here that I myself have benefitted from.
I agree about the useful information, that is what I enjoy most. Unfortunatly there is less boating information in the last year and more gossip that is irrelavant to boating.

Bradman
Born and rasied in Las Vegas, Nevada. Lived there for 31 years. Bought my first boat when I was 18 years old and boated on Mead for many years. With all of my years on mead, you "Mead types" can keep it. Havasu ROCKS!!!

beerjet
11-16-2006, 08:49 PM
Well ..... I always thought that not being a douche bag made me a true boater . I guess I had it all wrong . :idea:

racecar.hotshoe
11-16-2006, 08:50 PM
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: Sorry...hee hee...I call my husbands buddy Markie & OG gets called that too. We will be bringing our kids as well...so they will have someone to play with! :rollside:
Very cool.Is it a day thingy.....I hope?Cause we dont have a place out there to stay. :cry:

Bradman
11-16-2006, 08:51 PM
If there is wind in the afternoon?????

pixilatedpussy
11-16-2006, 08:53 PM
Very cool.Is it a day thingy.....I hope?Cause we dont have a place out there to stay. :cry:
Its after the parade of lights baby. Evening thingy.

topless
11-16-2006, 08:53 PM
Awesome!!! Thanks guys!
See Topless....I am a Boater! :220v: :rollside:
Good girl!!!!!!!!! wanna drive by the gym with me????

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-16-2006, 08:58 PM
Ol sure pick on the little guy.......Geezz! :coffeycup :D
I had to do it to somebody :p

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-16-2006, 09:00 PM
Another new little squirrel trying to get a nut. :p Welcome to you. :)
I need to get a nut:p

pixilatedpussy
11-16-2006, 09:04 PM
Good girl!!!!!!!!! wanna drive by the gym with me????
Hell yah...on our way to 31 flavors, taco bell, & jack in the crack?

racecar.hotshoe
11-16-2006, 09:07 PM
Hell yah...on our way to 31 flavors, taco bell, & jack in the crack?
(Haha)She said crack. :rolleyes: :p

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-16-2006, 09:17 PM
(Haha)She said crack. :rolleyes: :p
puff puff give dammit:crossx:

Tom Brown
11-16-2006, 09:31 PM
About time someone else sees this place for what it is.
You seem like a lot of fun. :D
So this is the wintertime shit that goes on here?
It's not officially winter until HOSS posts pictures of his cock.

BajaMike
11-16-2006, 11:55 PM
Good post....let me spam it for you.....
Super Nice 30 Daytona For Sale (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116508)
Go AA and TA........ :idea:
:rollside: :) :rollside: :)

BajaMike
11-17-2006, 12:07 AM
Looks like a flame and run. :yuk:
And he was singing......."Flame on the run......" :yuk:
Seems a lot of new-bees and lurkers and Later aliases.....learned how to hit the space bar after the period, and want to lash out. :yuk:
And someone cares?? :confused:

Rexone
11-17-2006, 02:05 AM
And he was singing......."Flame on the run......" :yuk:
Seems a lot of new-bees and lurkers and Later aliases.....learned how to hit the space bar after the period, and want to lash out. :yuk:
And someone cares?? :confused:
Don't forget spammers.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
11-17-2006, 06:21 AM
Good post....let me spam it for you.....
Super Nice 30 Daytona For Sale (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116508)
Go AA and TA........ :idea:
:rollside: :) :rollside: :)
You da man!!!!

Trailer Park Casanova
11-17-2006, 08:59 AM
I came in to send a PM to Willie and saw this thread.
It doesn't take looking too far to see who this is. Their true screen names are known to most.
It's authored by a jealosy driven female, and her husband has jumped in to the thread too.
They attack anyone that has a unique boat , interesting lifestyle, and an attractive wife or GF.
Between their work, business, home and kids multible isp's they wade in here from time to time with multible alias's and attack.
They don't use sentence structure or caps or punctuation because everyone has a unique style and they would be easily pointed out.
They don't have a tunnel/cat/or pontoon boat is a big red flag to their name.
They have some computer graphic skills.
Their names pop up on attendance lists at Havasu gatherings, rarely at Parker.
I won't mention names because I've never said a bad thing about anyone, but this couple is obvious.

460 jus getn it
11-17-2006, 09:35 AM
Damn how did i miss this. What a focking punk, be a man and call um out under your real screen name......

topless
11-17-2006, 09:39 AM
It's authored by a jealosy driven female, and her husband has jumped in to the thread too.
They attack anyone that has a unique boat , interesting lifestyle, and an attractive wife or GF.
.I don't know how I came into this since I don't have a husband, unique boat, or interesing lifestyle.

Nord
11-17-2006, 09:40 AM
Welocome aboard!!!!!!!!
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i252/patnord/captain.jpg

barbigrl
11-17-2006, 10:58 AM
Your just upset your not on the "A" list!!

barbigrl
11-17-2006, 10:59 AM
Welocome aboard!!!!!!!!
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i252/patnord/captain.jpg
Nordie Pie is a true boater!! :)

yourgonnahateme
11-22-2006, 08:32 AM
did yew guys forget about me

a catered life
11-22-2006, 08:38 AM
This guy is gonna fit in just fine around here. Welcome. LOL!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
i was thinking the same thing :p

a catered life
11-22-2006, 08:40 AM
I came in to send a PM to Willie and saw this thread.
It doesn't take looking too far to see who this is. Their true screen names are known to most.
Between their work, business, home and kids multible isp's they wade in here from time to time with multible alias's and attack.
They don't use sentence structure or caps or punctuation because everyone has a unique style and they would be easily pointed out.
They don't have a tunnel/cat/or pontoon boat is a big red flag to their name.
They have some computer graphic skills.
Their names pop up on attendance lists at Havasu gatherings, rarely at Parker.
I won't mention names because I've never said a bad thing about anyone, but this couple is obvious.
after all this you still didnt pm me :p

moneypit
11-22-2006, 09:18 AM
Stop making stupid posts.....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/84cingle01.gif

LAND_LOVER69
11-22-2006, 09:38 AM
Hell yeah! There is somebody selling his daughter-in-law. Funny shit :crossx: