PDA

View Full Version : Talk about bad parents!!

EmpirE231
11-17-2006, 09:37 AM
get that nigga :eek: this kinda brings up a lil bit of that OJ thread talk!! :220v:
click me!!!!!!!! (http://www.filecabi.net/video/bbq-fight-kids.html)

Biglue
11-17-2006, 09:43 AM
That's how 396 was trained for planting boots. :crossx:

RitcheyRch
11-17-2006, 09:43 AM
The next Mike Tyson

RiverDave
11-17-2006, 09:52 AM
I'm not one to point out the obvious here.. but that video was a group of niggers with a capital N. That was honestly one of the most disturbing things I think I've ever seen online. I think everyone in that video should be shot.
RD

OutCole'd
11-17-2006, 09:55 AM
Total tragedy, how is someone supposed to act civilized when they are being treated like a pit bull.
Parents (if you could call them that) should be shot.

OLDRAT
11-17-2006, 09:57 AM
So sad............... :(
OR

SHOCKENYALL
11-17-2006, 10:22 AM
This might be thinken backwards.... (again) :rolleyes:
But, did ya ever notice how they throw the "n" word around so freely? But it only takes one person of another color to use it, and its racism? Something so simple, but yet I dont' undersstand it!? Maybe I'm just ignorant :rolleyes:

abraman1326
11-17-2006, 10:26 AM
That is just disgusting. I can't believe parents would encourage that. Those kids will need some help now, and those partents should be stripped of their children, and never allowed to reproduce again...
BRA

slink
11-17-2006, 10:30 AM
That is just disgusting. I can't believe parents would encourage that. Those kids will need some help now, and those partents should be stripped of their children, and never allowed to reproduce again...
BRA
I was just going to post that. I would love to ID those idiots, arrest every adult there, put the kids in CPS custody which would take momma's welfare $$ away and strip their section 8 housing. Then see if they are laughing.

RandyH
11-17-2006, 10:30 AM
Just early training for Pelican Bay...

EmpirE231
11-17-2006, 10:35 AM
what is the hard-on with using that word in here lately :mad: does it give some of you some kind of hidden power?
hey man... trust me I don't use that word at all, and actually get on people that do... I was just quoting what they were saying in the video... did you watch it? kind of hypocritical..... I don't see how anyone would take offense to the way I used it.... but sorry of you did :cool:

OutCole'd
11-17-2006, 10:35 AM
what is the hard-on with using that word in here lately :mad: does it give some of you some kind of hidden power?
I think he was just quoting what was said in the video. Is OK for them to use that word like they did?

460 jus getn it
11-17-2006, 10:38 AM
Won't comment on the word, but that right there is what gives black people a bad name. Just plain stupid.

topless
11-17-2006, 10:39 AM
That was the most pathetic example of parenting I have ever seen. :mad:

Schiada76
11-17-2006, 10:41 AM
Watch the video, listen to rap, watch any black comedian.
Then repeat after me, any black person at any time can say nigger as much as wants when ever he wants.
If a white person even THINKS about saying nigger he's a racist slavemaster that must loose his job ,get beat down in public and give all his money and possessions to the black folk 'cause all white folks bees ebil! :rolleyes:
The word was DEAD until the black "culture" ressureccted it!
Now go complain to all the black people that use it and get them to stop promoting it you fckin idiot! :220v: :mad:

switchin'addiction
11-17-2006, 10:42 AM
Those parents and/or any of the "adults" watching/encouraging are nothing but pieces of shit!!

OutCole'd
11-17-2006, 10:42 AM
Willy, you seem more offended by the use of a word, rather than the actions of those people, is that right?

460 jus getn it
11-17-2006, 10:46 AM
This thread is just going to get out of control like all the others.

Howie Feltersnatch
11-17-2006, 10:48 AM
I don't know what's worse, that people would treat little kids like this or that somebody thought it would be a good idea to video it and post it on the Internet. Excuse me while I go blow my lunch.

Bradman
11-17-2006, 11:10 AM
Don't know if it will do any good but I forwarded the video to the California Child Protective Services. Maybe they can trace it back to the person who posted it on the internet and from there, find those worthless parents. Or hopefully this has been already done and those kids are in a safer environment.

a catered life
11-17-2006, 11:12 AM
I don't know what's worse, that people would treat little kids like this or that somebody thought it would be a good idea to video it and post it on the Internet. Excuse me while I go blow my lunch.
this is the statement of the day :rollside:

ShutYaPieHole
11-17-2006, 11:19 AM
Im at a lost for words. You just witnessed what happens when an (ignorant mofo) is a allowed to raise a child.
The use of the n word. Is used way to losely.
As for the boards u would hope are fellow ***boaters would try to be a little more respectful but this a forum.
Its one thing to use the word and another thing to direct the word at someone. You would get the same reaction from calling me a bitch that u would from calling me the n word.
They need to find who originally uploaded that video. I'm willing to bet u this will be all over the news in a few weeks.

topless
11-17-2006, 11:20 AM
to be honest i haven't watched the video..(you know i do work for a school district, so its restricted) so i cant speak on the video but yes i am offended by the use of the word because of its nature and what it has been used for and continued to be used for.....i dont like when comdeians use the word but yes i still watch many of their skits :rolleyes: but when i watch a comedian i dont expect to recieve any respect form them because their doing it for money, fame and press..on ***boat i respect EVERYONE and never do i try to make anyone feel bad...i never put people down and using that word does...i dont call names and rarely have you seen me upset, i dont threaten people, nor have you seen me in a argument with people on here ( :rolleyes: ok maybe once)....i have respect for everyone and expect the same from a group of people with instrest (boating, family outings and making friends) like me. so yes i hate the word...and fyi i was raised in the south and have had many people use that word towards me and they weren't comedians :p
I too was raised in the south and have heard mostly black people calling each other that. I personally don't use the word because it has been used in a derogitoy nature. BUT, correct me if I'm wrong, didn't the word stem from Nigger = Negroid = Negro = Nigerian = from Nigeria? It just seems to me that people over the years have just made the word Nigerian more slang like everything else. It's just more hateful now than before but it is also endearing when used by a black person.

TexasChopper
11-17-2006, 11:29 AM
OMFG...what a bunch of animals... how can those kid be expected to grow up into decent individuals when that is type of life they are exposed to. Sad...they don't even have a chance.

Ms. AquaBoogie1
11-17-2006, 11:30 AM
This thread needs to be deleted :)

Member: 7673
11-17-2006, 11:47 AM
I've seen a lot of stuff on the internet....damn very sad and disturbing in deed.
Stopped watching halfway through the video.

cxr133
11-17-2006, 12:23 PM
I got ESP..... i bet the next video goes something like this:
that little NIA got Heart Cuz give him the GAT :jawdrop:
LOL this comes from watching Menace 2 Society like 20 times

Schiada76
11-17-2006, 12:23 PM
It's a disgusting epithet,but I will not tolerate this bullshit double standard that only White people can't say it.
Stop using it and it will disapear from the lexicon.
I really can't understand someone complaining about it then saying well it's ok for a comedian. :rolleyes: That's a stupid racist comment in itself and makes my point.
It's only raciast for Whitey to use it. Isn't that what you mean? :220v: :rolleyes:

Schiada76
11-17-2006, 12:53 PM
Read the first line of my previous post.
You are completely missing my point.
NO ONE should be using such a disturbing epithet ESPECIALLY entertainers.
Why the hell do you think it's used so much now? It wasn't at all when I was a kid. The kids I know all use it now, white kids, black kids, mexican kids. Why do you think it's used so much? Racism? No, it's because it's been brought back into DAILY usage by "black culture".
What I'm railing about is that people, both black and white, think it's OK for blacks to use it but not whites. That in and of itself is blatently racist.
So you're going to whine about it be fair, complain across the board when ANYONE uses it. :rolleyes:

slink
11-17-2006, 12:55 PM
Why the hell do you think it's used so much now? It wasn't at all when I was a kid. The kids I know all use it now, white kids, black kids, mexican kids. Why do you think it's used so much? Racism? No, it's because it's been brought back into DAILY usage by "black culture".
What I'm railing about is that people, both black and white, think it's OK for blacks to use it but not whites. That in and of itself is blatently racist.
So you're going to whine about it be fair, complain across the board when ANYONE uses it. :rolleyes:
Listen to any rap lately? That is all you hear

RiverDave
11-17-2006, 12:57 PM
OMFG...what a bunch of animals... how can those kid be expected to grow up into decent individuals when that is type of life they are exposed to. Sad...they don't even have a chance.
Well that brings up a whole nature vs nurture argument..
RD

a catered life
11-17-2006, 01:05 PM
my friend i refuse to sit here and argue about something thats in my opionion a touchy, rude, and stupid...it issue just leaves a bad taste in everyone mouth...feel free to use whatever words you want...i dont have the time in my life to fight rappers, comedians, hot boat board members and stupid parents who choose to use that word...i just know this if someone is considered my friend i do not want them to use that word around me...and if they choose to i will handle each issue as it arisses......this issue is done as far as i am concerned have a great day

Dribble
11-17-2006, 01:13 PM
It's a disgusting epithet,but I will not tolerate this bullshit double standard that only White people can't say it.
Stop using it and it will disapear from the lexicon.
I really can't understand someone complaining about it then saying well it's ok for a comedian. :rolleyes: That's a stupid racist comment in itself and makes my point.
It's only raciast for Whitey to use it. Isn't that what you mean? :220v: :rolleyes:
I know alot of black people that are offended when other balck people use the term. There is no double standard as far as they're concerned. They find it offensive no matter who says it.

Schiada76
11-17-2006, 01:36 PM
I know alot of black people that are offended when other balck people use the term. There is no double standard as far as they're concerned. They find it offensive no matter who says it.
As well it should be. Fer phucks sake I'm more pissed that black entertainers use it than Acateredlife is. :220v: :rolleyes:

SoCal_fun
11-17-2006, 01:41 PM
my friend i refuse to sit here and argue about something thats in my opionion a touchy, rude, and stupid...it issue just leaves a bad taste in everyone mouth...feel free to use whatever words you want...i dont have the time in my life to fight rappers, comedians, hot boat board members and stupid parents who choose to use that word...i just know this if someone is considered my friend i do not want them to use that word around me...and if they choose to i will handle each issue as it arisses......this issue is done as far as i am concerned have a great day
Well said Willie.
This thread has no place on this board, it needs to be deleted. :mad:
Now back to bashing Jordy and Miguel and Later!! lol!! :boxed:

JetBoatRich
11-18-2006, 04:15 PM
I just watched the video, amazing what is entertaining to the people there :mad:
Not knowing the story behind the video, seems very wrong to encourage this type of activities to the kids :mad: we see enough it on the news everyday :mad:

clownpuncher
11-18-2006, 06:01 PM
Disgusting behavior

slowinhavasu
11-18-2006, 09:05 PM
Has anyone here ever been to a boxing gym, karate studio, soccer match.....
Little Jimmy, beat the crap out of the other kid....
Is it Ok under "proper" supervision ????
As for as the "N" word...please....raised in Compton even the white kids are called that.....
Comes back to, I can call my wife a bitch, you call her one, I'll kick your ass...
So if your from Joe city USA posting little Jimmy kickin the other kids ass at the gym, it's just compeition.......
Homies in the back yard it child abuse....
Makes ya think dont it.......

tcook33
11-18-2006, 09:36 PM
This story is showing on KCAL9 News in a minute.......I guess the video originated on Myspace.....

rollin24/7
11-18-2006, 11:08 PM
Typical................and pathetic.

KLEPTOW
11-19-2006, 12:06 AM
As for as the "N" word...please....raised in Compton even the white kids are called that.....
Comes back to, I can call my wife a bitch, you call her one, I'll kick your ass...
So if your from Joe city USA posting little Jimmy kickin the other kids ass at the gym, it's just compeition.......
Right or wrong I'm not the Judge.........But you mean to tell me out of all of these so called intellgent people on this forum there's only one that saw that video for what it was?

centerhill condor
11-19-2006, 05:09 AM
at the dojo there is supervision, training, and protective equipment. This is bare nuckle boxing for the expressed enjoyment of the 'hood's lowest elements. To speculate; it was the middle of the day, maybe if these people had jobs this wouldn't have happened.
If you intend to hurt someone's feelings..you've got a bigger problem than your vocabulary.

catman-do
11-19-2006, 08:36 AM
I saw something like this last night on the news. I somewhat agree with SlownHavasu. I used to box at Fontana Boxing Club, then "trained" at different martial arts. The only way I would dissagree is that these kids arent properly trained, also part of training is to teach "self disaplin" which these kids arent getting. The worst part is that in the video you can see people betting money, you wouldnt see that at a boxing gym (atleast on kids). So, in some aspects I agree and some I dont. As far as the words go, im not going to judge different people on what they do wrong. Black man gets mad if white says "N" word is fine with me. I know plenty of white dudes that get mad when they see black dudes do something that offends the white guy. Yet its ok by the white guy if another white guy were to do it. Everyone is titled to their own opinion and lifestyle, as well as I also am entitled to not respect other people for choices or words they might choose.

ECeptor
11-19-2006, 11:00 AM
I'm not one to point out the obvious here.. but that video was a group of niggers with a capital N. That was honestly one of the most disturbing things I think I've ever seen online. I think everyone in that video should be shot.
RD
AMEN - 100% agree!

burtandnancy
11-19-2006, 11:14 AM
Right on. Call a spade a spade...

Biglue
11-19-2006, 12:23 PM
Good point to a point SIH. I'm of the opinion that boys will be boys and a little rough housing and ribbing among their peers is to be expected and tolerated. With my own son and nephews there has been little scuffles similar to that video. Although we would not condone that type of behavior at school or at a park they have roughed each other up while venting. What has happenes directly after their exchange is they are both punished and made to sit out side by side for they length of their punishment.
The huge disagreement between a fight as I described or a karate/boxing match is there is not the element of "get that n". In the video it appears as the kids have to prove themselves to their elders in that video. The older people in that video are clearly encouraging their fighting, making the two boys believe that type of behavior is acceptable. In a controlled or sanctioned fighting match the kids and parents are both aware that it is a competition. Karate training etc, is done for discipline, the fight in that video serves nothing more than putting a "big dog gets the bone" attitude into those children. It was quite disturbing to see. I hate to say it but by the looks of that video, those 2 boys are being breed into loosers.

marty722
11-20-2006, 09:40 AM
They aressted 2 adults on the matter.... Cool very cool!!!!!

switchin'addiction
11-20-2006, 09:52 AM
They aressted 2 adults on the matter.... Cool very cool!!!!!
The story is on the front page under the lastest news (http://www.cnn.com/) section.

abraman1326
11-20-2006, 10:20 AM
I am very glad that there is some punishment for this behavior. I don't care what their reason, you don't submit kids to that kind of abuse, and do not encourage it. Then think it's so funny that you post it on the internet. I'd kill someone if they submitted my kids to that...
BRA

syke-o
11-20-2006, 10:37 AM
could not get through the whole video... totally disgusts me... its not that the kids are fighting even, cuz i know i got in my share of fights... its how the adults are egging them on and betting...

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-22-2006, 06:39 PM
That's how 396 was trained for planting boots. :crossx:
Hell yeah :crossx: Keepin' it gangsta:crossx:
Hey lue, how did I miss this thread???:confused:

Baja Big Dog
11-22-2006, 06:48 PM
The sit you see when you dont have a hand gernade!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-22-2006, 07:05 PM
The sit you see when you dont have a hand gernade!!
tell em about it. All this does is make black people look terrible:(