PDA

View Full Version : What to do...

UltraClean
11-17-2006, 10:40 AM
heyguys I have a little situation that a friend put me in...I have these 2 friends that WERE pretty good friends as well...Now one of him just split with his wife and the second friend moved in and is now slamming her like a screen door in a tornado...the divorse isnt final yet but the process is started...should i feel weird being around her and her new boy toy(friend2)?? I feel bad for the one that seperated from her....and feel like my other friend moved in a little too quick and too close to home. by moving in i dont mean living i mean bangin her, and i havent talked with the guy who seperated from her. I tried calling but he wont answer like hes pissed im friends with him still any :mad: .....ideas??...thoughts??...

little rowe boat
11-17-2006, 10:45 AM
Distance yourself from the entire situation.

EmpirE231
11-17-2006, 10:49 AM
I think friend #1 (the one that seperated) should be whoooopin friend #2's (the one that's bangin) ass!!! the bitch needs a "slut" stamp on her forehead! :mad:
other than that.... advise above is good... distance yourself from the jerry springer sideshow BS... man this world is a F'd up place lately!!

deltaAce
11-17-2006, 10:51 AM
Friend2 would be slamming your screen door given the chance. I would try to be helpful to the guy that got separated.

MayDaze
11-17-2006, 10:56 AM
Friend2 would be slamming your screen door given the chance. I would try to be helpful to the guy that got separated.
What he said....

UltraClean
11-17-2006, 10:57 AM
Its all good advice....I have tried to distance myself from all the drama...but the wife is good friends with her and she just gets to hear all about it...its a focked up situation...and it has crossed my mind that he would slam my screen door if gibven the opportunity....i told him i would kick his ass if he ever did that shit to me :crossx:

TexasChopper
11-17-2006, 11:35 AM
he has the right idea...

Benjhamina
11-17-2006, 11:40 AM
You should distance yourself from both of them and start slamming the little Wh*re like a screen door yourself.

UltraClean
11-17-2006, 11:48 AM
lmao i dont know about that one....dont like to shit in my own back yard :crossx:

Jyruiz
11-17-2006, 11:52 AM
The guy banging his friends ex does not sound like a friend to me at all. If one of my friends did that to another, I would kick his ass and not be friends with him no more.

Sleek-Jet
11-17-2006, 11:53 AM
I think you're missing out... since no one likes each other anymore... see if you can bang Friend #1's ex wife as well... :D

QuickJet
11-17-2006, 11:54 AM
Well said little rowe!

Tremor Therapy
11-17-2006, 12:30 PM
I had a very similar situation once, and after being in the middle of the drama for awhile I bailed on the entire situation! It was a lot more peaceful after I bailed.

UltraClean
11-17-2006, 01:16 PM
I also think that she should know better than to be doing that shit!! I felt like kickin his ass at first then realized she was more than willing!! :boxingguy

vdriver4ever
11-17-2006, 01:26 PM
In the words of Clint Eastwood... I caught my wife with my best friend and shot her. FEMALE: Why did you shoot her and not him? Clint: I couldn't do that he was my best friend.
There is NOTHING you can do to help the situation. So while trying to protect everyone just make danm sure you and your wife are at the top of the list.

a catered life
11-17-2006, 01:38 PM
run as fast as your legs will carry you :crossx:

UltraClean
11-17-2006, 02:03 PM
In the words of Clint Eastwood... I caught my wife with my best friend and shot her. FEMALE: Why did you shoot her and not him? Clint: I couldn't do that he was my best friend.
There is NOTHING you can do to help the situation. So while trying to protect everyone just make danm sure you and your wife are at the top of the list.
Thanks man...I agree.

Howie Feltersnatch
11-17-2006, 02:19 PM
This shit never lasts so hookup with friend number 2 and run the triangle offense on her until she cries uncle, then do the rotisserie. After a month or so it'll be over, the weirdness will be there but really, who gives a shit?

Biglue
11-17-2006, 02:20 PM
Not your problem, stay away from the entire deal. Shitty situation no doubt but you have to look at it for what it is. ALso lets you know the quality of people you're dealing with.

UltraClean
11-17-2006, 02:29 PM
This shit never lasts so hookup with friend number 2 and run the triangle offense on her until she cries uncle, then do the rotisserie. After a month or so it'll be over, the weirdness will be there but really, who gives a shit?
LOL the triangle offence!!! thats good shit man! :skull:

Cole Trickle
11-17-2006, 02:39 PM
Run like the wind and tell your wife to do the same.
Friends don't do that to friends.
I wouldn't be happy if my wife/girlfriend assosiated with said woman as she knows it's putting you in a bad spot.

centerhill condor
11-17-2006, 02:51 PM
just walk away... nice and quiet like

UltraClean
11-17-2006, 02:59 PM
Ive been talking to the wife as i talk to you guys and i told her we need to just stay away and stop listening to their drama....she is saying "no way shes my friend blah blah blah support blah blah blah hes your frient too blah blah blah" so i think its time for drastic measures!!! :mad: time to be an ASSHOLE!!!

BreastManWins
11-17-2006, 03:32 PM
No offense dude but why would your wife be friend's with a woman who did that? Sounds like a three-ring circus of no-class asses.

UltraClean
11-17-2006, 03:38 PM
good question...a little too weird for me :argue:

Liberator TJ1984
11-17-2006, 03:44 PM
Just as much her fault as his....after all it's Her Pie he's slammin' ..

ratso
11-17-2006, 05:51 PM
All I can say is "Thank God for two-timing sluts, tramps, and whores..." :D
Once that stupid C#nt is done with him, send her my way! :crossx:

Tom Brown
11-17-2006, 07:49 PM
If I were you, UC, I'd slam it into my wife like I've never done before. Grab her by the hips and don't stop pounding until her screams of ecstasy pierce your eardrums.
The thing is, when this guy realizes the crush he's had on this woman the last several years was all a fantasy and it's not as much fun now that she's not married and she's directing her bullshit at him, he'll break it off. If he comes by your house, make sure your wife is too tired and sore to get out of bed and answer the door.

ratso
11-17-2006, 07:56 PM
If I were you, UC, I'd slam it into my wife like I've never done before. Grab her by the hips and don't stop pounding until her screams of ecstasy pierce your eardrums.
The thing is, when this guy realizes the crush he's had on this woman the last several years was all a fantasy and it's not as much fun now that she's not married and she's directing her bullshit at him, he'll break it off. If he comes by your house, make sure your wife is too tired and sore to get out of bed and answer the door.
lmao... how true! :D

kanedog
11-17-2006, 08:12 PM
Have a big ol' foursome or fivesome with them all!