PDA

View Full Version : >>my Ex...according to BORAT!!

FRENCHIE
11-17-2006, 01:45 PM
ok, yea thats my ex and we are back together.......................................... .................................................
.................................................. .......................[ PAUSE].............
.................................................. ..................................................
'NOT!!' :hammer2:

Phat Matt
11-17-2006, 01:46 PM
Verrrrrrrrrrry Nice. :)

a catered life
11-17-2006, 01:46 PM
what up french

djunkie
11-17-2006, 01:48 PM
ok, yea thats my ex and we are back together.......................................... .................................................
.................................................. .......................[ PAUSE].............
.................................................. ..................................................
'NOT!!' :hammer2:
Nice!!!!!!! Hook a brotha up. LOL!!!!!!!! J/K :crossx: :crossx:

Tequila-John
11-17-2006, 01:53 PM
She looks ****in HOT!

FRENCHIE
11-17-2006, 01:56 PM
Verrrrrrrrrrry Nice. :)
but of course!! lol...ill be emailing ya some pics this weekend from the halloween party!!! wow!!!!! you know!!
:) :devil: :p

FRENCHIE
11-17-2006, 01:57 PM
what up french
what up brotha!!?
:cool:

Parker Dreamin
11-17-2006, 01:57 PM
but of course!! lol...ill be emailing ya some pics this weekend from the halloween party!!! wow!!!!! you know!!
Post the darn H-ween pics bud... come on...

FRENCHIE
11-17-2006, 02:08 PM
Post the darn H-ween pics bud... come on...
sorry bro....those who know me and are a part of my life are included in it, and those who dont, and commonly knock (pick and choose when they want to be a friend) it shall have no part of it!!!
ITs really too bad ive got this outlook now...ill be friendly and can say hi to anyone...but not anyone can be what we like to call a.... 'FRIEND!'
life is great, the water is clear....hope your doin well!!.....Leon

Parker Dreamin
11-17-2006, 02:12 PM
sorry bro....those who know me and are a part of my life are included in it, and those who dont, and commonly knock (pick and choose when they want to be a friend) it shall have no part of it!!!
ITs really too bad ive got this outlook now...ill be friendly and can say hi to anyone...but not anyone can be what we like to call a.... 'FRIEND!'
right on.....
never met ya, you seem like a nice person and ya have some nice pictures to share. Not looking for friends or to be called one.
but you are right, the water is clear and I hope you are doing well too Leon.

Phat Matt
11-17-2006, 02:14 PM
I know. I lived it. :)

That Guy
11-17-2006, 02:26 PM
We're expecting some as well...... :rollside: When are you in Havi again?

racecar.hotshoe
11-17-2006, 02:34 PM
:rolleyes: Fine just be that way!Were headed to Dumont tonight going?If not have a great weekend,Mark

FRENCHIE
11-17-2006, 02:39 PM
We're expecting some as well...... :rollside: When are you in Havi again?
gotta go up b4 end of month to handle some stuffs!! will let ya know! :cool:

Tequila-John
11-17-2006, 02:59 PM
right on.....
never met ya, you seem like a nice person and ya have some nice pictures to share. Not looking for friends or to be called one.
but you are right, the water is clear and I hope you are doing well too Leon.
AAAHHHHHH possible hug next?
HA DING!

seanv
11-17-2006, 02:59 PM
you gonna be there for parade?

UltraClean
11-17-2006, 03:00 PM
which one is she?

djunkie
11-17-2006, 03:01 PM
which one is she?
Shes the blonde in the other thread.

BreastManWins
11-17-2006, 03:26 PM
Woof! Woof! Woof-woof! :)

Tequila-John
11-17-2006, 03:31 PM
Whats a Frenchie?

TRIMM MANN
11-17-2006, 03:35 PM
Woof! Woof! Woof-woof! :)
Grow up...no need for that :mad:

UltraClean
11-17-2006, 03:36 PM
Shes the blonde in the other thread.
I thought there was more than one blonde in that pic...ill check again :cool:

Tequila-John
11-17-2006, 03:36 PM
:)

djunkie
11-17-2006, 03:37 PM
I thought there was more than one blonde in that pic...ill check again :cool:
Shes the second one from the right.

BreastManWins
11-17-2006, 03:38 PM
Funny, I haven't seen you post that kind of thing on any of the other thousand or so posts displaying bad form or tastelessness. Are you defending canines or Frenchie or both? :D

Biglue
11-17-2006, 03:47 PM
Funny, I haven't seen you post that kind of thing on any of the other thousand or so posts displaying bad form or tastelessness. Are you defending canines or Frenchie or both? :D
Hows it going MMD? :rolleyes:

TRIMM MANN
11-17-2006, 03:50 PM
Good call Biglue...I didn't put 2 and 2 together. :crossx:
He will be gone soon.

Biglue
11-17-2006, 03:54 PM
Good call Biglue...I didn't put 2 and 2 together. :crossx:
He will be gone soon.
Same content in his sig line as always, slamming Frenchie about the dog deal......knows entirely too much about everyone else's business for a newb. :220v:

RitcheyRch
11-17-2006, 03:59 PM
Big Lue, Hot Boat Investigator

hoolign
11-17-2006, 04:18 PM
Like she's gonna change out a pet o phile for a chance to live in your mamas basement :rolleyes: :p
I"m joking people ..fukkin relax! :rollside:

djunkie
11-17-2006, 04:23 PM
Like she's gonna change out a pet o phile for a chance to live in your mamas basement :rolleyes: :p
I"m joking people ..fukkin relax! :rollside:
Sounds like Hooli might be a little high on the pain meds. :crossx: :crossx:

Todd969
11-17-2006, 06:02 PM
Hey Amigo, truck working good now?

Jordy
11-17-2006, 06:14 PM
At least he's a litle smarter this time and not posting out of his photobucket directories. Even registered over at HBP with a yahoo addy. breastmanwins@yahoo.com All think things that blew his cover last time when he was Dee Candy Bar. Hi Dan. :notam:

FRENCHIE
11-17-2006, 06:20 PM
Hey Amigo, truck working good now?
major stuff is good!! a/c went out about month aggo now...just havent had time to get it in to the shop!! ill be out in next couple weeks....will give ya a call!!

Todd969
11-17-2006, 06:25 PM
major stuff is good!! a/c went out about month aggo now...just havent had time to get it in to the shop!! ill be out in next couple weeks....will give ya a call!!
Sounds good. Take care. Remember to call if you have any issues with it.

Biglue
11-17-2006, 07:12 PM
At least he's a litle smarter this time and not posting out of his photobucket directories. Even registered over at HBP with a yahoo addy. breastmanwins@yahoo.com All think things that blew his cover last time when he was Dee Candy Bar. Hi Dan. :notam:
HOw smart can he possibly be? He showed up on here again. :cool: :220v:

SHOTKALLIN
11-17-2006, 07:21 PM
its like a drug..........can't live without that fix. :crossx:

slowinhavasu
11-17-2006, 07:48 PM
Leon, that's good news...don't know you well.... always like to hear when people can hook back up..... :)