PDA

View Full Version : So I am driving thru Havasu today and....

DILLIGAF
11-17-2006, 06:33 PM
I saw Big Doug and his wife. Met up with Nodigg for a couple of beers and I still said:
F HAVASU!
lol

djunkie
11-17-2006, 06:36 PM
And so it starts. Its too bad I'm going bowling tonight Tom. It would be fun to stay here and mess with you. Oh by the way. I'll be at the Laker game sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

djunkie
11-17-2006, 06:39 PM
Shit...while I am at it...
F THE LAKERS
:)
Have fun
And not that you care, but I'll be at the SC/Cal game tomorrow too. Its a sports weekend for me. LOL!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
11-17-2006, 06:47 PM
Thats cool. Just to be consistent here. I am also a ND fan...lol
Nice. Ya ND is the next victim after Cal. :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
11-17-2006, 06:51 PM
Hmmmm.....Don't be so sure about that Bowler Man
You know you're skeered. :rollside: :rollside:

brianthomas
11-17-2006, 07:00 PM
Ya know, maybe I'm getting old, (44) but I just can't get into other peoples sports. I used to play EVERYTHING but got older and now have the knees nearly worn out and had to switch to other sports. These days waterfowl and upland hunting take up my free time in the fall. Coyote hunting in the winter and back to the boat in the Spring and Summer. I love sports, but not other peoples sports. I cannot attend someone elses football, basketball, baseball or scocer game unless I know someone well that is on the team. Don't get me wrong, I am happy that they enjoy their sports but I LOVE sports and when all I can do is WATCH other people enjoy their sports maybe I am jealous. Don't really know. Just don't know how they can fill a field with tens of thousands of people to watch what, maybe 25 people enjoy their sport. I'm as happy for them as the next guy that they enjoy their sports but what do they need all the people to watch for.
Yep, I'm just too old or something.

BigDoug
11-17-2006, 08:37 PM
Im with you on that one Tom......................................wtf :)

Todd969
11-17-2006, 08:47 PM
OK Tom, we enjoyed your patronage, please feel free to drive straight through next time. :p

reDECKulous
11-17-2006, 08:47 PM
you ol' washed up sob!

Hardly Satisfied
11-18-2006, 02:05 AM
Shit...while I am at it...
F THE LAKERS
:)
Have fun
no F the clippers

MayDaze
11-18-2006, 09:44 AM
You can't be scared of USC/ND if you are a fan. You just gotta kick back and enjoy it for what it is. Good to see both programs doing well. ND has more upside than USC right now though. Nowhere for USC to go but down as the fans have been spoiled the last 4 years or so.
Good to see regardless of which team you support.
How do you figure that? And would that be living in the now? :)

MayDaze
11-18-2006, 04:09 PM
Very simple Mr. Maydaze...Yes, living in the now :)
Hopefully the SC... Irish game will live up to the game today OSU/Michigan what a game