PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from the Laker Game.......

Nord
11-17-2006, 11:49 PM
Wheres Dilligaf???

dmontzsta
11-18-2006, 12:23 AM
Good to see them get another W. They were a little rusty though, from the week off. Its ok, they turned it up when they needed to and alot of guys got minutes tonight.

AirtimeLavey
11-18-2006, 07:35 AM
Yep, a sloppy game, still too many TO's, but it's a win. I read Mihm is out pretty much for the season. Looks like LO hasn't figured out how to stay involved when Kobe's in. Liking Farmar's energy and confidence. They're off to a good start. :cool:

dmontzsta
11-18-2006, 08:42 AM
Yep, a sloppy game, still too many TO's, but it's a win. I read Mihm is out pretty much for the season. Looks like LO hasn't figured out how to stay involved when Kobe's in. Liking Farmar's energy and confidence. They're off to a good start. :cool:
Yeah. Mihm's contract is also up at the end of the year. I kind of hope they give him a chance and re-sign him. He was really starting to do well for them as a starting center, then he got hurt. He is also good trade bait, but not now! :D

djunkie
11-18-2006, 12:28 PM
Nice. I'll be there tomorrow night. :rollside: :rollside:

Jyruiz
11-18-2006, 12:36 PM
Lakers played ok, againts a good team, they would have lost last night. They better clean up there TO's if they want to beat Chicago on Sunday. Also, LO not being involved was not totally his fault, there was a lot of times they should have giving him the ball and didn't. Kobe also became a little selfish and did not do a good job of getting LO involved when the opportunity was there, Kobe looked for his shot a little too much last night.
I know a win is a win, I just hope they learn from ugly wins as they do with losses and don't think they are all that for beating a team they should have killed.

Hardly Satisfied
11-18-2006, 12:38 PM
Wheres Dilligaf???
He's only around when the Lakers lose

AirtimeLavey
11-18-2006, 01:42 PM
Lakers played ok, againts a good team, they would have lost last night. They better clean up there TO's if they want to beat Chicago on Sunday. Also, LO not being involved was not totally his fault, there was a lot of times they should have giving him the ball and didn't. Kobe also became a little selfish and did not do a good job of getting LO involved when the opportunity was there, Kobe looked for his shot a little too much last night.
I know a win is a win, I just hope they learn from ugly wins as they do with losses and don't think they are all that for beating a team they should have killed.
True, but sometimes in certain sports, it's tough not to play down to your competition. They need to learn to handle those teams they should beat, and not let them even get close.
As for LO, I think it's on him to get it going for himself. It'd be nice to see the two of them meshing well, and feeding off of each. LO's got too much ability and length to be a mid-level player.

AirtimeLavey
11-18-2006, 01:46 PM
Yeah. Mihm's contract is also up at the end of the year. I kind of hope they give him a chance and re-sign him. He was really starting to do well for them as a starting center, then he got hurt. He is also good trade bait, but not now! :D
Yeah, I would've liked to see what he could have brought this year. It's gonna be a long time before he's bringing his best game. B-ball injuries suck. I got a buddy who recntly blew out his achillies, and is out for 10 months! I've got my battle scars, too, but nothing like that! :cool:

dmontzsta
11-18-2006, 02:16 PM
True, but sometimes in certain sports, it's tough not to play down to your competition. They need to learn to handle those teams they should beat, and not let them even get close.
This seems to be the case with most teams.

Nord
11-18-2006, 03:26 PM
It was a very sloppy game. You should have heard the people around us (laughing at some of the plays).
Kobe should have passed toward the end there instead of shooting half those bricks. Anyhow, we ate at the Royal Room and really enjoyed the game. I've been a Laker fan for years and have never seen them play in person. It was really fun.
Its still really early in the season, so we'll see what happens.

Jyruiz
11-18-2006, 06:06 PM
As for LO, I think it's on him to get it going for himself. It'd be nice to see the two of them meshing well, and feeding off of each. LO's got too much ability and length to be a mid-level player.
I agree with you about LO to a point. Yes he should try harder to get himself involved, but the team should also look for him. Kobe can get himself involved at any time, but LO some times needs help, Kobe should get him started first.