PDA

View Full Version : Looking to upgrade my blender

hoolign
11-18-2006, 04:44 PM
Since this aint much of a boating forum anymore..I thought I'd get some appliance help here. I'm looking to get more power out of my hand held mixer. It has the stickers, I installed a black power cord already. and sanded down the protective cage for the blades ( for lighter weight) and smaller O.D to get into smaller containers..any one hop one of these up??? Would brighter stickers help??

SummitKarl
11-18-2006, 04:48 PM
I would suggest a 1.1 jigawatt flux capacitor power supply, and the long travel buttons on the front :rollside:

hoolign
11-18-2006, 04:50 PM
I would suggest a 1.1 jigawatt flux capacitor power supply, and the long travel buttons on the front :rollside:
do you have "da hook up my brotha??" :rollside:

No Name
11-18-2006, 04:51 PM
Would brighter stickers help??
I’ll bet if it was a DCB sticker it would. :)

hoolign
11-18-2006, 04:53 PM
I’ll bet if it was a DCB sticker it would. :)
?? Dave custom blenders?? :D

SummitKarl
11-18-2006, 04:54 PM
do you have "da hook up my brotha??" :rollside:
if you visit any Rhino thread :rolleyes: you should find a hook up on the long travel buttons, I think Brown has the power supply,
if you route that little black chord "thru transom" the blender should pick up about 500 RPM :rollside:

76ANTHONY
11-18-2006, 04:54 PM
Since this aint much of a boating forum anymore..I thought I'd get some appliance help here. I'm looking to get more power out of my hand held mixer. It has the stickers, I installed a black power cord already. and sanded down the protective cage for the blades ( for lighter weight) and smaller O.D to get into smaller containers..any one hop one of these up??? Would brighter stickers help??
billet, a shiatload of billet, wayyyyyyyyyy faster then :crossx:

No Name
11-18-2006, 04:55 PM
?? Dave custom blenders?? :D
Good one..........LMAO. :D

hoolign
11-18-2006, 04:59 PM
if you visit any Rhino thread :rolleyes: you should find a hook up on the long travel buttons, I think Brown has the power supply,
if you route that little black chord "thru transom" the blender should pick up about 500 RPM :rollside:
any thoughts on upgraing the cage??

hoolign
11-18-2006, 05:00 PM
billet, a shiatload of billet, wayyyyyyyyyy faster then :crossx:
should I go with a flame style after market billet cage or custom order??

SummitKarl
11-18-2006, 05:07 PM
any thoughts on upgraing the cage??
the cage is just restrictive period, like a muffler on a Rhino, just cut it off. with the other power up grades it should slice right through the ice, just make sure to run the good 60hrz juice, and not the crappy 50hrz juice or you could be visiting your local blender dealer monday morning for brush replacement and a new winding :p

Jim W
11-18-2006, 05:22 PM
Don't run E85. Only use straight methanol.
Believe me, your liver will thank you for it. Dont ask me how I know......
Make sure to drain the blender after you use it...flush with WD 40
Be good, Jim

hoolign
11-18-2006, 05:51 PM
What pitch you runnin? Will your set up work with a surface piercing blade?
I know some of the others on the board will disagree with me on this, but....speedcoating the inside of your bowl is one of the best "Bang for your buck" mods there is! IMHO
I'm runnin the stock blade! I think one a 30 , second a 41 and the third( what's left of it) ia a 22?? ..speed coat you say..can I pretend to know what the is .or just spray it in silver??

hoolign
11-18-2006, 05:52 PM
the cage is just restrictive period, like a muffler on a Rhino, just cut it off. with the other power up grades it should slice right through the ice, just make sure to run the good 60hrz juice, and not the crappy 50hrz juice or you could be visiting your local blender dealer monday morning for brush replacement and a new winding :p
that may just be the answer.off with the damn cage!! Should i run wrist restraints ?? or just post a thread when I whack my fingers off??

Mandelon
11-18-2006, 06:08 PM
You need drill and vent the blades.....they'll be lighter and spin faster...you'll pick up a couple hundred rpm....

hoolign
11-18-2006, 06:09 PM
I'm not sure if you have the new Rex catalog or not, so here is a link to the web page :p
http://www.rexmar.com/page136.html
I refuse to support the Gay liberation Army!
:p

hoolign
11-18-2006, 06:22 PM
On a side note, get you a carbon fiber apron, It won't make your blender faster, but you will look so badass sportin it around, especially if you don't wear a shirt under it so everybody can see the tribal pelican on your back and your funny paper arms :rollside: :) :rollside:
If I just do the cosmetics..and park it where everyone can see it..and say it's faster..wouldnt that be cheaper?? :p

SummitKarl
11-18-2006, 06:24 PM
that may just be the answer.off with the damn cage!! Should i run wrist restraints ?? or just post a thread when I whack my fingers off??
Good God man.........did you take the interlocking safety switch off the lid too?
if you plan to run the blender on high around other blenders, I would suggest a lanyard strap.

hoolign
11-18-2006, 06:28 PM
Good God man.........did you take the interlocking safety switch off the lid too?
if you plan to run the blender on high around other blenders, I would suggest a lanyard strap.
I don't know ..I just read that someone else did it and paid someone to do mine! who cares if it's wrong..at least it appears better than someone elses! aint that what Blenderboat.com is all about??

hoolign
11-18-2006, 06:30 PM
Yes, but you need to decide if it is worth saving a few bucks just to let everyone know your penis is tiny
Hey..my penis size is exactley wht I post it as! :mad:

SummitKarl
11-18-2006, 06:33 PM
I don't know ..I just read that someone else did it and paid someone to do mine! who cares if it's wrong..at least it appears better than someone elses! aint that what Blenderboat.com is all about??
so your saying you HELOC'd yourself into a DCB :rolleyes: :rollside:

hoolign
11-18-2006, 06:36 PM
still got the Glastron..may splurge on a eagle 21 tunnel this winter..but with my own mill!

SummitKarl
11-18-2006, 06:39 PM
still got the Glastron..may splurge on a eagle 21 tunnel this winter..but with my own mill!
That would be a first on Blenderboat.com :rollside:

RiverRatMike
11-18-2006, 06:40 PM
Karl you SUCK! I was out near the channel today and you were nowhere to be found!

hoolign
11-18-2006, 06:43 PM
That would be a first on Blenderboat.com :rollside:
actually Canuck 1 pointed it out to me..ok Karl sit down for this part..ready??? .....21K .. :p cash ! no financing! Karl?? ....Karl??? ...is this thing on?? :p

hoolign
11-18-2006, 06:44 PM
Karl you SUCK! I was out near the channel today and you were nowhere to be found!
Did you check the "paid for boat section" ??? :p

Devil's Advocate
11-18-2006, 06:58 PM
Just lmao!

hoolign
11-18-2006, 07:04 PM
Just lmao!
Oh dont do that! We need that ass around here ! :p

Devil's Advocate
11-18-2006, 07:08 PM
Oh dont do that! We need that ass around here ! :p
Then I'll just go ahead and laugh a little of it off. :crossx:

hoolign
11-18-2006, 07:13 PM
Then I'll just go ahead and laugh a little of it off. :crossx:
just make it jiggle a bit! :p

SummitKarl
11-18-2006, 09:47 PM
hey, I distinctly remember someone saying they needed a NAP around 12:45 :idea: and it wasn't me..........

RiverRatMike
11-18-2006, 09:54 PM
hey, I distinctly remember someone saying they needed a NAP around 12:45 :idea: and it wasn't me..........
haha I said nothing about a nap, but told you I wasn't going out in the boat

SummitKarl
11-18-2006, 10:01 PM
haha I said nothing about a nap, but told you I wasn't going out in the boat
thats why I took the boat home, after 4hrs of cleaning it this morning, figured why waste this perfectly polished boat on a trip from windsor to the channel, good thing I went home, the crazy lady behind me was rumaging through my trash cans, when I pulled up in the drive way and said HEY WTF ARE YOU DOING............uh...uh....I just wanted to know if someone lived here....yea wacko I have lived in front of you for 10yrs :rolleyes: thank god her family shows up for the holidays, it's time for her to get help

RiverRatMike
11-18-2006, 10:06 PM
thats why I took the boat home, after 4hrs of cleaning it this morning, figured why waste this perfectly polished boat on a trip from windsor to the channel, good thing I went home, the crazy lady behind me was rumaging through my trash cans, when I pulled up in the drive way and said HEY WTF ARE YOU DOING............uh...uh....I just wanted to know if someone lived here....yea wacko I have lived in front of you for 10yrs :rolleyes: thank god her family shows up for the holidays, it's time for her to get help
I bet you scared the crap out of her. Anyway, I appreciate the invite for the boat ride anyway. We'll do it another time.

SummitKarl
11-18-2006, 10:09 PM
I bet you scared the crap out of her. Anyway, I appreciate the invite for the boat ride anyway. We'll do it another time.
ok...now go give your Rhino a kiss goodnight :rolleyes: :rollside:

BreastManWins
11-18-2006, 11:05 PM
It'll have more power if you install through-counter exhausts on it :D just ask Kilr

SummitKarl
11-19-2006, 10:16 AM
actually Canuck 1 pointed it out to me..ok Karl sit down for this part..ready??? .....21K .. :p cash ! no financing! Karl?? ....Karl??? ...is this thing on?? :p
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_19_2.gif

hoolign
11-19-2006, 10:17 AM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_19_2.gif
yeah... betcha that one threw ya for a loop ..eh! :rollside:

SummitKarl
11-19-2006, 10:22 AM
yeah... betcha that one threw ya for a loop ..eh! :rollside:
I am Dizzy.....
BTW thanks for me whacked upside the head last night "I pinch" :)

hoolign
11-19-2006, 10:22 AM
I am Dizzy.....
BTW thanks for me whacked upside the head last night "I pinch" :)
LMAO!

SummitKarl
11-19-2006, 10:42 AM
LMAO!
oh.... you would figure with the word "unleashed" on her butt it was safe
but OHHHH NOOOOO.............false advertising :mad: :rolleyes:

hoolign
11-19-2006, 10:44 AM
oh.... you would figure with the word "unleashed" on her butt it was safe
but OHHHH NOOOOO.............false advertising :mad: :rolleyes:
Lucky she didnt have em on backwards like her drunken thong night! :p

SummitKarl
11-19-2006, 12:30 PM
Lucky she didnt have em on backwards like her drunken thong night! :p
who let the dogs out... :eek: :D

SummitKarl
11-19-2006, 04:44 PM
This thread has jumped the tracks, the issue at hand is blenders. Try to stay focused dammit! :p
excuse me,,, a hem...cough, cough......did you see the part about a drunk woman wearing her thong backwards, :) what blenders? :rollside:

SnoopJonnyJon
11-19-2006, 05:26 PM
These use a Zenoah two stroke engine typical of weed whackers, but are also used in giant scale R/C planes, which there are tons of hop-up parts for. Convert it to run on nitromethane, and put a tuned pipe on it and i think you'd be satisfied.
http://img.engadget.com/common/images/3060000000059384.JPG?0.6531589789854861
If you really want to have a badass blender, you could do a motor swap for the twin cylinder boxer engine.
http://www.horizonhobby.com/ProdInfo/ZEN/250/ZENE80T-250.jpg

hoolign
11-19-2006, 09:29 PM
These use a Zenoah two stroke engine typical of weed whackers, but are also used in giant scale R/C planes, which there are tons of hop-up parts for. Convert it to run on nitromethane, and put a tuned pipe on it and i think you'd be satisfied.
http://img.engadget.com/common/images/3060000000059384.JPG?0.6531589789854861
If you really want to have a badass blender, you could do a motor swap for the twin cylinder boxer engine.
http://www.horizonhobby.com/ProdInfo/ZEN/250/ZENE80T-250.jpg
Do they supply financing?? :rollside: