PDA

View Full Version : My Rhino and I.

djunkie
11-19-2006, 11:30 PM
I'm thinking of having sex with it. I first wanted to do it with a jeep but it was too much like a fat chick so I decided to go with the Rhino. Its younger and more athletic than those old Jeeps. Forget about the Samaraui. They're just retarded. LOL!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

EAZYKILLER2006
11-19-2006, 11:36 PM
I'm thinking of having sex with it. I first wanted to do it with a jeep but it was too much like a fat chick so I decided to go with the Rhino. Its younger and more athletic than those old Jeeps. Forget about the Samaraui. They're just retarded. LOL!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
woo woo i will give ya some pointers~ been there done that ~themz roll bars sure do cum in handy i can shurrrre say that~

Jetaholic
11-19-2006, 11:39 PM
woo woo i will give ya some pointers~ been there done that ~themz roll bars sure do cum in handy i can shurrrre say that~
What you doin' up so late killa!? lol

djunkie
11-19-2006, 11:39 PM
I really like you. :p :p :p

EAZYKILLER2006
11-19-2006, 11:51 PM
What you doin' up so late killa!? lol
hey jon! i usally stay up every nite till 'bout midnite ~but we have 2morrow off work YIPPIE cus we were partyin in palmsprings this weekend ~we thought the pass would be closed (but its not)...WELL! anyways~ so now i get to stay up latererer ....ya know its soooo boring around here lol...my kiddys both moved back home they gang up on me LOL and dont let me play...so i am up on here and(my space) an there (glamisdunes)an around (yahoo messenger) too. maybe we will head to havi 2 morrow 2 turn in the rhino to get the other shit done to it...

EAZYKILLER2006
11-19-2006, 11:53 PM
I really like you. :p :p :p
i guess i get really bored LMAO... :p

Ziggy
11-20-2006, 08:31 AM
Go kiss your Rhippo on the rollbar and show it your graditude........RRM's Rhino loves him back for it and will treat him loyally.

MrsSigEpMock
11-20-2006, 09:14 AM
Go kiss your Rhippo on the rollbar and show it your graditude........RRM's Rhino loves him back for it and will treat him loyally.
I was wondering why Chris was mad a me for not making sure the doors were down in the enclosed car port. :confused: Then he started to clean ours yesterday, with Q-tips even. :squiggle: It all makes sense now! :2purples: :p

That Guy
11-20-2006, 09:21 AM
I was wondering why Chris was mad a me for not making sure the doors were down in the enclosed car port. :confused: Then he started to clean ours yesterday, with Q-tips even. :squiggle: It all makes sense now! :2purples: :p
LMAO..... :crossx: :crossx: Answers a lot of questions for me....... :crossx:

sigepmock
11-20-2006, 09:38 AM
Wow right out in front of the bus.... :cry: and I didn't even see that one coming.....damn woman....
that's it I'm sticking it in your backdoor tonight for that one :crossx:

OutCole'd
11-20-2006, 09:46 AM
Wow right out in front of the bus.... :cry: and I didn't even see that one coming.....damn woman....
LMAO!!

That Guy
11-20-2006, 09:46 AM
ROFLMAO....spit water...... :crossx: :crossx:

MrsSigEpMock
11-20-2006, 09:47 AM
I am not sayig anything because I don't want interent wars with the guy that lays next to me while I'm sleeping (or my husband, doh!) But just for that, I'm wearing granny panties to bed tonight and giving you lasagna for dinner so you'll be occupied while I Fall asleep. :crossx:

Cole Trickle
11-20-2006, 10:06 AM
I am not sayig anything because I don't want interent wars with the guy that lays next to me while I'm sleeping (or my husband, doh!) But just for that, I'm wearing granny panties to bed tonight and giving you lasagna for dinner so you'll be occupied while I Fall asleep. :crossx:
Sounds like LOVE!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :p

Cole Trickle
11-20-2006, 10:06 AM
Anybody really Fawk up there pretty wheels on that last ride? :cry: :cry: :crossx:
The rocks did a number on the rockstars I have dings/scratches something fierce!! :yuk: :220v: :crossx:

That Guy
11-20-2006, 10:08 AM
Anybody really Fawk up there pretty wheels on that last ride? :cry: :cry: :crossx:
The rocks did a number on the rockstars I have dings/scratches something fierce!! :yuk: :220v: :crossx:
Hey don't jack the backdoor action thread...... :crossx:

sigepmock
11-20-2006, 10:13 AM
That's why you don't buy blinged out wheels!!!! :crossx: Wait till Djunkie chips his powder coated rings to all hell.... :cry:
Mine are beat up a little but not too bad....I'll just polish them back out in the sand next weekend :crossx:

Cole Trickle
11-20-2006, 10:13 AM
Hey don't jack the backdoor action thread...... :crossx:
Backdoor is easy if your gentle!!;) :crossx:
I wan't to know how he gets her to make him Lasagna!!!!??? :crossx: :p :crossx:
Chris Mock-Tyson has it going on!!! :rollside: :)

sigepmock
11-20-2006, 10:14 AM
Damn what'd you eat for breakfast this morning...you're all fired up :)
Maybe you're just getting ready for another Rhino adventure this weekend. Do you think Topoc will deliver drinks to Havasu....?? :crossx:

Cole Trickle
11-20-2006, 10:15 AM
That's why you don't buy blinged out wheels!!!! :crossx: Wait till Djunkie chips his powder coated rings to all hell.... :cry:
Mine are beat up a little but not too bad....I'll just polish them back out in the sand next weekend :crossx:
Pretty sure the Rockstars have a clear coat. :cry:
2 of the wheels have what looks like minor curb rach from going through the rocks. You can't see them from 2 feet away but that crap still bothers me.(Time for beadlocks to cover the blems;) :crossx: )

sigepmock
11-20-2006, 10:16 AM
Pretty sure the Rockstars have a clear coat. :cry:
2 of the wheels have what looks like minor curb rach from going through the rocks. You can't see them from 2 feet away but that crap still bothers me.(Time for beadlocks to cover the blems;) :crossx: )
I've got a beadlock hook-up when you're ready.....$100 each rim... :crossx:

That Guy
11-20-2006, 10:17 AM
Backdoor is easy if your gentle!!;) :crossx:
I wan't to know how he gets her to make him Lasagna!!!!??? :crossx: :p :crossx:
Chris Mock-Tyson has it going on!!! :rollside: :)
Spit water twice before lunch...we have a new record......!!! :crossx:

Cole Trickle
11-20-2006, 10:19 AM
Damn what'd you eat for breakfast this morning...you're all fired up :)
Maybe you're just getting ready for another Rhino adventure this weekend. Do you think Topoc will deliver drinks to Havasu....?? :crossx:
Make sure you buy her 3 pitchers next time!!! :crossx: :crossx: :p
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1634101_1325.JPG

Cole Trickle
11-20-2006, 10:20 AM
I've got a beadlock hook-up when you're ready.....$100 each rim... :crossx:
you first!!!
I can barely afford to clean mine;)
I did change the oil and change the filters this weekend. She seems to be running strong again.:D :crossx:

sigepmock
11-20-2006, 10:28 AM
you first!!!
I can barely afford to clean mine;)
I did change the oil and change the filters this weekend. She seems to be running strong again.:D :crossx:
Yeah ...let me ask the boss.....oh wait I am the boss :crossx: I've got a set of 489's on order to try out in the sand. Went back and forth on the paddles but seems like the 489's are the ticket for the sand plus we can still run them on the road to Boardmanville. I'll probably get a set of 14" chrome wheels with Bighorns or something for Havasu next summer. We'll see. Now to start working on the wife for the bigbore kit :crossx:
I cleaned our filter and it was done!!! I bet there was 1/4 inch worth of dirt in the bottom of the 5 gallon bucket.......even found some dust inside the intake track.....not bad but more than I'd like to see. I'll be gettting a second filter and outerwear for any more long rides like that and swap them halfway through. Also installed the "siphon break" from KMS....I was getting a little oil blow by out the breather, this should solve it.
Chris

Cole Trickle
11-20-2006, 10:34 AM
Yeah ...let me ask the boss.....oh wait I am the boss :crossx: I've got a set of 489's on order to try out in the sand. Went back and forth on the paddles but seems like the 489's are the ticket for the sand plus we can still run them on the road to Boardmanville. I'll probably get a set of 14" chrome wheels with Bighorns or something for Havasu next summer. We'll see. Now to start working on the wife for the bigbore kit :crossx:
I cleaned our filter and it was done!!! I bet there was 1/4 inch worth of dirt in the bottom of the 5 gallon bucket.......even found some dust inside the intake track.....not bad but more than I'd like to see. I'll be gettting a second filter and outerwear for any more long rides like that and swap them halfway through. Also installed the "siphon break" from KMS....I was getting a little oil blow by out the breather, this should solve it.
Chris
The dust out there is so fine it gets everywhere. I think I am going to do the Uni intake when the time comes. seems like the K&N's with outerwears are clogging pretty bad and killing performance.
The plastic catch tube at the bottom of the CVT intake was about full from one weekend out.
My Original fuel filter had all sorts of floaty things.
What trips are you making to Glamis in Dec/Jan?

sigepmock
11-20-2006, 10:37 AM
The dust out there is so fine it gets everywhere. I think I am going to do the Uni intake when the time comes. seems like the K&N's with outerwears are clogging pretty bad and killing performance.
The plastic catch tube at the bottom of the CVT intake was about full from one weekend out.
My Original fuel filter had all sorts of floaty things.
What trips are you making to Glamis in Dec/Jan?
I'm running the Uni and I think it did better than the K&N.
Turkey Day - Havasu
Dec 2 and 3rd - Glamis (Weekend after Thanks giving)
Maybe x-mas with Sean and Linds...
Thinking about New Years.....
How about you guys?

Cole Trickle
11-20-2006, 10:43 AM
I'm running the Uni and I think it did better than the K&N.
Turkey Day - Havasu
Dec 2 and 3rd - Glamis (Weekend after Thanks giving)
Maybe x-mas with Sean and Linds...
Thinking about New Years.....
How about you guys?
Thanksgiving - Dumont
?
?
December is becoming a huge cluster....My moms 50th is the 9th, Jens 27th is the 10th , Property tax due 10th and my mom informed me at 10pm on saturday that she is getting married in Vegas on Dec 17th :cry: :rolleyes: :)
I think I will buy Jen a card and pay property tax and then head for the sand;) :crossx:
I might be game for new years.

MrsSigEpMock
11-20-2006, 11:13 AM
Yeah ...let me ask the boss.....oh wait I am the boss :crossx:
Chris :argue:
If you were the boss, "backdoor" wouldn't be a threat but a possibility, wouldn't it?!?

MrsSigEpMock
11-20-2006, 11:17 AM
I think I will buy Jen a card and pay property tax and then head for the sand;) :crossx:
I might be game for new years.
put a bow on your papayapapuss thingamagigger in the yard and call X-mas even for the two of you. And then come to Glamis anywhere from the 26-1.

djunkie
11-20-2006, 11:18 AM
Not a scratch on mine.

Cole Trickle
11-20-2006, 11:42 AM
Not a scratch on mine.
You know that means you drive like a puss right? :crossx: :p

djunkie
11-20-2006, 11:44 AM
You know that means you drive like a puss right? :crossx: :p
Well you would know since you were behind me on the Topoc ride a lot. :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
11-20-2006, 12:05 PM
Well you would know since you were behind me on the Topoc ride a lot. :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx:
Twice out of 100 miles:D
Once was my choice!!;)
Oil change,cleaned intake,new fuel filter says mine is running just as good as yours now.:D :crossx: :rollside:
You better take off that gay roof thing so you can't use the wind resistance excuse when I smoke you!

djunkie
11-20-2006, 01:07 PM
Twice out of 100 miles:D
Once was my choice!!;)
Oil change,cleaned intake,new fuel filter says mine is running just as good as yours now.:D :crossx: :rollside:
You better take off that gay roof thing so you can't use the wind resistance excuse when I smoke you!
I'll leave it on just to make you feel even more stupid when I run by you. I wonder what would happen if I change my oil and clean my air filter? :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
11-20-2006, 01:24 PM
I'll leave it on just to make you feel even more stupid when I run by you. I wonder what would happen if I change my oil and clean my air filter? :crossx: :crossx:
There was all sorts of nasty floatie things in the fuel filter.(I hadn't changed it because it ran good until that trip)
Check your intake mine was dirty dirty.

djunkie
11-20-2006, 01:47 PM
There was all sorts of nasty floatie things in the fuel filter.(I hadn't changed it because it ran good until that trip)
Check your intake mine was dirty dirty.
Its on my list of "to do's". I need to talk to Mock about the intake, jet kit, KMS mods. Might as well do all those while I'm in there. :rolleyes: :rollside: :rollside:

sigepmock
11-20-2006, 02:18 PM
Its on my list of "to do's". I need to talk to Mock about the intake, jet kit, KMS mods. Might as well do all those while I'm in there. :rolleyes: :rollside: :rollside:
Definately worth it. There is a good gain ditching the airbox lid and rejetting and the KMS sheave is just money well spent.
I mean think about the air/fuel...I went from a 150 to a 170 main....more air and more gas means more power.
Jason Riley at Rancho Motorsports has finally jumped into the Rhino game and has a bunch of stuff in stock and on order now and he's hooking up HBer's. I think he hooked up "House" with some wheels and tires. He's working on getting set-up for the sheaves, intake kits, exhaust, etc.....
I'll see what he can do. Between him and Todd we should have it covered.
Chris

djunkie
11-20-2006, 02:21 PM
Definately worth it. There is a good gain ditching the airbox lid and rejetting and the KMS sheave is just money well spent.
I mean think about the air/fuel...I went from a 150 to a 170 main....more air and more gas means more power.
Jason Riley at Rancho Motorsports has finally jumped into the Rhino game and has a bunch of stuff in stock and on order now and he's hooking up HBer's. I think he hooked up "House" with some wheels and tires. He's working on getting set-up for the sheaves, intake kits, exhaust, etc.....
I'll see what he can do. Between him and Todd we should have it covered.
Chris
I was wondering how long it was gonna take you to sell me on this stuff. :crossx: I'm curious about that syphon break too. Might not be a bad idea seeing as I run the piss outta my motor.

sigepmock
11-20-2006, 02:31 PM
I was wondering how long it was gonna take you to sell me on this stuff. :crossx: I'm curious about that syphon break too. Might not be a bad idea seeing as I run the piss outta my motor.
I think it was $35 from KMS, I ordered it at the same time as the sheave. Definitely had oil wanting to sneak out the breather, not a ton but noticable after two trips of running it hard. I'll see how it works this weekend.
I have two sheave's on order with KMS, but they're spoken for. Give them a call I think they should have some in stock maybe before Thursday but probably not till after the holiday.
KMS (602) 442-4340.
Chris