PDA

View Full Version : First Date Spots.....

NOTALENT
11-20-2006, 01:20 PM
Ok now..im over the usual things like the movies, dinner etc...bs...Met a new chick this past weekend and im taking her out tonight...shes shy so I want it to be something fun to make her more comfortable....any ideas...oh...and bar is out of the option.... :p

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-20-2006, 01:21 PM
Bowling!
Bar not an option? she's not 21 yet?? :p

HALLETT BOY
11-20-2006, 01:22 PM
Leykis 101 rule #1 do not spend anymore than $ 40.00 on a date !!!

lucky
11-20-2006, 01:23 PM
Ok now..im over the usual things like the movies, dinner etc...bs...Met a new chick this past weekend and im taking her out tonight...shes shy so I want it to be something fun to make her more comfortable....any ideas...oh...and bar is out of the option.... :p
back seat of you daddy's staionwagon :)

Badger301
11-20-2006, 01:23 PM
Bowling!
Chucky Cheese

NOTALENT
11-20-2006, 01:25 PM
Bowling!
Get em fresh right??? :p

NOTALENT
11-20-2006, 01:26 PM
back seat of you daddy's staionwagon :)
I was thinking my truck...but nahh....I would wait a date or two for this one... :crossx:

Cole Trickle
Strip club:D
If she dosen't like it your never gonna have fun or be able to take her to the river.
cut bate and look for a hooch. :crossx:

Jordy
Bedroom. Gotta know right away if it's worth taking any further. :D

Cole Trickle
I was thinking my truck...but nahh....I would wait a date or two for this one... :crossx:
smart idea;)
Unless she is a mechanic :crossx:

Jordy
11-20-2006, 01:27 PM
p.s. To make her more comfortable, offer her another pillow. ;)

Jbb
11-20-2006, 01:28 PM
............... :p

NOTALENT
11-20-2006, 01:28 PM
Leykis 101 rule #1 do not spend anymore than $ 40.00 on a date !!!
She was thinking dinner and a movie...I was thinkin Taco Bell and a walk on the beach.... :crossx:

Kilrtoy
11-20-2006, 01:29 PM
GOD DAMN IT JORDY...............
You beat me to it

Kilrtoy
11-20-2006, 01:30 PM
How are you supposed to get to know her , BY WATCHING A MOVIE.....
Take her to the mall buy her some ice cream and watch her shop, That can be an eye opening experience...and you will get to know her

NOTALENT
11-20-2006, 01:32 PM
haha...fock you guys are classic funny shiat..haha...
Strip club...hmmm didnt think of that one... :crossx:

NOTALENT
11-20-2006, 01:33 PM
How are you supposed to get to know her , BY WATCHING A MOVIE.....
Take her to the mall buy her some ice cream and watch her shop, That can be an eye opening experience...and you will get to know her
Haha....once the eyes lay on Louis im running!! haha

lucky
11-20-2006, 01:34 PM
so how old is she ? and have you cleared the moral position with Ratso ?

Cole Trickle
11-20-2006, 01:34 PM
haha...fock you guys are classic funny shiat..haha...
Strip club...hmmm didnt think of that one... :crossx:
Have her drink 2 bottle's of Boones before you go in!! :crossx: :p :idea:

MR HARLEY
11-20-2006, 01:35 PM
Have her drink 2 bottle of Boones before you go in!! :crossx: :p :idea:
ROFL :rollside:

NOTALENT
11-20-2006, 01:43 PM
so how old is she ? and have you cleared the moral position with Ratso ?
I plead the 5th!!! :220v:

Cole Trickle
11-20-2006, 01:46 PM
ROFL :rollside:
No pun intended;) :crossx:

Cole Trickle
11-20-2006, 01:47 PM
I plead the 5th!!! :220v:
we need pictures:D
Do you like her or do you LIKE her? :crossx:

Biglue
11-20-2006, 01:49 PM
Take her to the library after school and help her with her homework. :crossx:

Devil's Advocate
11-20-2006, 01:49 PM
You're whole put out or get out routine right? :rolleyes: :crossx:

NOTALENT
11-20-2006, 01:51 PM
we need pictures:D
Do you like her or do you LIKE her? :crossx:
I will let you know after tonight...looks alone...shes a keeper...I just got to get her from being so damn shy to see how much I like her....pics will have to wait till tommorow.... :p Gotta see if it goes well...haha

NOTALENT
11-20-2006, 01:52 PM
You're whole put out or get out routine right? :rolleyes: :crossx:
So your saying thats a bad route to take!!!??? :crossx: j/k come on...ur a hottie with a body....give me some ideas :p

Cole Trickle
11-20-2006, 01:56 PM
I will let you know after tonight...looks alone...shes a keeper...I just got to get her from being so damn shy to see how much I like her....pics will have to wait till tommorow.... :p Gotta see if it goes well...haha
we both know she is on myspace so give up the link:D
where did you meet her?
Your never gonna score with a shy girl.....we already know your not a closer!! :crossx: :crossx: :p

lucky
11-20-2006, 01:59 PM
throw her ass to the bench racer's we will break the shyness

NOTALENT
11-20-2006, 01:59 PM
we both know she is on myspace so give up the link:D
where did you meet her?
Your never gonna score with a shy girl.....we already know your not a closer!! :crossx: :crossx: :p
ahhhhhhahahah!!! Funny focker....I can close with women like I can close my zipper!!! :crossx:
I dont need to score immediatley with her...i will see how the first date goes....I can wait a few dates...or till shes ready.... :rolleyes: :crossx: I havent checked for a myspace yet.....

djunkie
11-20-2006, 02:01 PM
Alright heres my take on this. Please don't take this too personel Notalent.
First of all if shes 20 and shy, shes most likely an amatuer. We all know your a pimp (cause you talk about yourself so much) so I highly doubt shes gonna be turned on by you. So if I was you I'd take here somewhere that doesn't require a lot of talking. That way she can't see right through you and ditch you early.
So a movie and dinner at a loud place would probably suit you best. Good Luck. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
ahhhhhhahahah!!! Funny focker....I can close with women like I can close my zipper!!! :crossx:
I dont need to score immediatley with her...i will see how the first date goes....I can wait a few dates...or till shes ready.... :rolleyes: :crossx: I havent checked for a myspace yet.....
Hopefully she is a cool chick and you two hit it off.
Be yourself and if she acts like the standard 20 y/o OC girl kick her to the curb....After the boones strip club thing;) :crossx:

djunkie
See my post above. It relates to this quote. :crossx: :crossx:

NOTALENT
11-20-2006, 02:03 PM
First of all if shes 20 and shy, shes most likely an amatuer. We all know your a pimp (cause you talk about yourself so much) so I highly doubt shes gonna be turned on by you. So if I was you I'd take here somewhere that doesn't require a lot of talking. That way she can't see right through you and ditch you early.
So a movie and dinner at a loud place would probably suit you best. Good Luck. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
ahhhh shut up!! I just just put up a front.... :p I dont claim to be a pimp and never would...im the nice guy... :rollside: How people percieve me is there own deal...haha. Im thinking the same thing though... "amateur" :cool:

NOTALENT
11-20-2006, 02:04 PM
See my post above. It relates to this quote. :crossx: :crossx:
haha...its a joke buddy... :p

djunkie
11-20-2006, 02:05 PM
haha...its a joke buddy... :p
Sure it was buddy. :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
11-20-2006, 02:05 PM
LOL...
quit being an A-hole:D
first of all when your name is Brandon/Brandin your already a couple steps ahead of the average guy.....you;)
Brandon is a closet nice guy that trys to act tough. He had that cute blondie out at the lake wearing pasties for the world to see and couldn't seal the deal when they were drunk because he respects women and hates drama.
I am sure after 50-100 dates he will get the new girl comfortable enough so he can try for that first kiss. :crossx: :p

djunkie
11-20-2006, 02:06 PM
LOL...
first of all when your name is Brandon/Brandin your already a couple steps ahead of the average guy.....you;)
Brandon is a closet nice guy that trys to act tough. He had that cute blondie out at the lake wearing pasties for the world to see and couldn't seal the deal when they were drunk because he respects women and hates drama.
I am sure after 50-100 dates he will get the new girl comfortable enough so he can try for that first kiss. :crossx: :p
LOL!!!!!!!!

AltarGirl
11-20-2006, 02:08 PM
There's not much wrong w/dinner & a movie b/c you can talk during dinner & then after the movie, you can discuss that. If you talk to her at dinner & she's a waste, you don't have to talk much after the movie. I see nothing wrong w/it. :)

NOTALENT
11-20-2006, 02:08 PM
Sure it was buddy. :crossx: :crossx:
shut up focker! :yuk:

NOTALENT
11-20-2006, 02:11 PM
LOL...
Haha...dude...that chick is literally like my sister.....they both are....I sealed with the other blonde with pasties.... :p

NOTALENT
11-20-2006, 02:12 PM
There's not much wrong w/dinner & a movie b/c you can talk during dinner & then after the movie, you can discuss that. If you talk to her at dinner & she's a waste, you don't have to talk much after the movie. I see nothing wrong w/it. :)
True....ehhh may just end up that way... :)

djunkie
11-20-2006, 02:12 PM
Ok, honestly :rolleyes: movies are the worst first date place to take a chick. I'm being serious now Brandin. If you really want to take her serious (LOL) you have to take her somewhere public and fun. That way you can avoid a lot of awkward moments of silence cause that always happens. I've had good luck with bowling first dates. Just make sure you lose. :rollside: :rollside:

djunkie
11-20-2006, 02:13 PM
Haha...dude...that chick is literally like my sister.....they both are....I sealed with the other blonde with pasties.... :p
Once again......refer to post #31. :crossx: :crossx:

AltarGirl
11-20-2006, 02:14 PM
Ok, honestly :rolleyes: movies are the worst first date place to take a chick. I'm being serious now Brandin. If you really want to take her serious (LOL) you have to take her somewhere public and fun. That way you can avoid a lot of awkward moments of silence cause that always happens. I've had good luck with bowling first dates. Just make sure you lose. :rollside: :rollside:
Bowling's cool. Mini Golf is fun too.

Cole Trickle
11-20-2006, 02:15 PM
Good luck?
Your still with the same girl you lost your virginity too;) :crossx:

djunkie
11-20-2006, 02:16 PM
Exactly. Movies are bad cause there is no communication between the 2. Its a good later down the road date cause then your comfortable with each other and maybe you can get some action in the back of the theatre. :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
11-20-2006, 02:17 PM
Good luck?
Your still with the same girl you lost your virginity too;) :crossx:
Well its worked hasn't it? Well sorta I guess. And I'm still a virgin. Saving it for when I get married. :crossx: :crossx: :rolleyes:

OutCole'd
11-20-2006, 02:18 PM
How about a internet cafe? You can introduce her to all your internet friends here on HB.

djunkie
11-20-2006, 02:18 PM
How about a internet cafe? You can introduce her to all your internet friends here on HB.
LOL!!!!! I'm willing to bet together they're more of the Myspace types. :crossx: :crossx:

Silver
11-20-2006, 02:19 PM
ahhhh shut up!! I just just put up a front.... :p I dont claim to be a pimp and never would...im the nice guy... :rollside: How people percieve me is there own deal...haha. Im thinking the same thing though... "amateur" :cool:
Every girl around was once an "AMATEUR"......be the ticket master, and make her a "PRO!"
If you guys hit it off and you spend sometime on getting her trust, it could be a good thing!
Save the strip club for a future date.......when things might get good! Otherwise, have fun! And use a condom!

Cole Trickle
11-20-2006, 02:19 PM
How About the Circus,Go Kart track,Lazer Tag,Ice skating,Roller Skating,etc....
If it were me I would take her to Tiajuana and party at some of the Clubs on Revolution.
guaranteed success....If she isn't having a good time threaten to leave her there:D :crossx: ;)
<---------- kidding:D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-20-2006, 02:20 PM
copycat!
:rollside:

syke-o
11-20-2006, 02:20 PM
why dont you tell her to take you out.. have her choose the spot and have her pay.. it will let you know what she thinks is fun and she wont pick a place that will make her feel uncomfortable, and for all you know she might choose the back seat of her jetta for the first date :)
and tell her you will choose the spot next time.. see what she can come up with..

UltraClean
11-20-2006, 02:21 PM
what if she has ugly feet and you see them as she puts on the bowling shoes? :mad:

Cole Trickle
11-20-2006, 02:21 PM
Well its worked hasn't it? Well sorta I guess. And I'm still a virgin. Saving it for when I get married. :crossx: :crossx: :rolleyes:
Your parents must be really proud!!!
Tell your mom she did a good job raising you.....Seriously yell right now to her in the kitchen that she is a good mom;)
MEATLOAF!! :crossx:

OutCole'd
11-20-2006, 02:22 PM
Tell your mom she did a good job raising you.....Seriously yell right now to her in the kitchen that she is a good mom;)
LMAO!!!!!

Cole Trickle
11-20-2006, 02:22 PM
what if she has ugly feet and you see them as she puts on the bowling shoes? :mad:
LMFAO...
Nothing ruins a first date like hammer toes!! :crossx: :p

djunkie
11-20-2006, 02:23 PM
copycat!
:rollside:
So :yuk: :yuk: :rollside:
Plus I took my g/f bowling friday night and I got lucky afterwards so its still alittle fresh in my mind. :crossx: :crossx:

EmpirE231
11-20-2006, 02:24 PM
Hmmm me and my girl had a good first date! ... planned on going to a carshow with some friends... so she came along... outdoors.. music.. stuff to do / see... then we all went to outback for a late lunch... and then we all went back to my buddies house and put in a movie / had some drinks! she's still here today and wants to marry me :)
booze is always good in any situation.... mix a couple gatorade vodkas and do the rock n' bowl thing with some friends (the late night / black light / dj bowling) ... or get buzzed up and go miniture golfing! if you do dinner... maybe have another couple roll with you to break the ice... and deffinantly go somewhere loud! like fridays or yardhouse.'
other than that... get to know em' ... I can always tell after 10 minutes - 1/2 an hour if they're worth anything other than bangin them that night... the ones that are worth your time... are worth the wait! :crossx: or else you always have that feeling that you're with a slut... if you banged her the fist night and decided to stay with her long term ... or atleast that's how I feel :)

djunkie
11-20-2006, 02:24 PM
I don't wanna bother her. Shes out front doing yard work like woman are supposed to do. :crossx: :crossx:

Biglue
11-20-2006, 02:25 PM
LMAO......nice one.
Yo NT have you called your partner in crime Robin Boyer, he has some Myspace dating experience, remember??? :rollside:

UltraClean
11-20-2006, 02:26 PM
LMFAO...
Nothing ruins a first date like hammer toes!! :crossx: :p
or if she has big ass feet and they dont have her size...could be an akward moment for her. :crossx:

djunkie
11-20-2006, 02:27 PM
or if she has big ass feet and they dont have her size...could be an akward moment for her. :crossx:
Especially when she finds out her feet are bigger than his. :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
11-20-2006, 02:30 PM
I don't wanna bother her. Shes out front doing yard work like woman are supposed to do. :crossx: :crossx:
she probably want's to help you keep your spindly figure.
Pushing a mover or chopping trees might actually give you some muscle tone:D :crossx:
You should bake her a cake ow quilt her a shall to show her how much you care :p

UltraClean
11-20-2006, 02:30 PM
Especially when she finds out her feet are bigger than his. :crossx: :crossx:
ya bowling is defenitely a no no...about her being an "ameteur"...i heard they try hard to impress so you might be in for a great time :mad: :crossx:

MRSDRMCAT
11-20-2006, 03:04 PM
Something like miniture golf, bowling or indoor car racing. Then take her to dinner. If you really like after hanging out for a few hours take her somewhere nice...if not drive thru and home baby!!!

phebus
11-20-2006, 03:07 PM
NOTALENT, is your real name Robin Boyer? :rollside:
Remember that guy?

MR HARLEY
11-20-2006, 03:11 PM
Something like miniture golf, bowling or indoor car racing. Then take her to dinner. If you really like after hanging out for a few hours take her somewhere nice...if not drive thru and home baby!!!
Golf, bowling, car racing and DINNER?
Thats way more than the alloted $40.00 that I have been taught to spend. :p

centerhill condor
11-20-2006, 03:12 PM
if you see brian williams or chris wallace in the kitchen...run like hell!

phebus
11-20-2006, 03:13 PM
Don't take her to a bar, bar. Take her to a sports bar. It's Monday night, football night. Hello..................

Parker Dreamin
11-20-2006, 03:13 PM
Take her to Joe Josts for Monday night football. Not a bar but can be treated as one if you want.
Special, nuts and an egg... should be a home run for sure bro....

djunkie
11-20-2006, 03:14 PM
Take her to Joe Josts for Monday night football. Not a bar but can be treated as one if you want.
Special, nuts and an egg... should be a home run for sure bro....
Joe Josts???? WOuld you actually go to that part of Long Beach at night? :rolleyes: :rollside: :rollside:

phebus
11-20-2006, 03:16 PM
Joe Josts???? WOuld you actually go to that part of Long Beach at night? :rolleyes: :rollside: :rollside:
Just get there when it's light. Once you start drinking, your invincible :)

NOTALENT
11-20-2006, 03:18 PM
ahhhhhahaha..good lord, get home from work and bam!!! This shiat is funny!! We figured where were going and because of the decision I already like her.....I mentioned I was going to go to the shooting range and she got excited :crossx: Gonna do that and then dinner. Chicks with guns...mmmmm :p
oh and im not taking pics because we have to many professional gun handles on HB :rolleyes: :crossx:

djunkie
11-20-2006, 03:18 PM
Just get there when it's light. Once you start drinking, your invincible :)
That area scares me in the middle of the day. :220v: :rollside: :rollside:

djunkie
11-20-2006, 03:19 PM
ahhhhhahaha..good lord, get home from work and bam!!! This shiat is funny!! We figured where were going and because of the decision I already like her.....I mentioned I was going to go to the shooting range and she got excited :crossx: Gonna do that and then dinner. Chicks with guns...mmmmm :p
Don't shoot your eye out kid. :crossx: :crossx:

Parker Dreamin
11-20-2006, 03:21 PM
have done it many many many times, before they even had the parking lot next door. I have gone across the street to that dive dive bar for a shot or two.....
knock on wood, have never had any issues at all.

Bense468
11-20-2006, 03:24 PM
Bring her to glamis...We will test and tune her.

acatitude
11-20-2006, 03:25 PM
you could just drop her off at my place and come back and get her tomorrow. im sure her shyness would be gone :rollside: :rollside:

djunkie
11-20-2006, 03:30 PM
have done it many many many times, before they even had the parking lot next door. I have gone across the street to that dive dive bar for a shot or two.....
knock on wood, have never had any issues at all.
We used to hit up Josts a lot when we I was on days and we had auto jobs. That always made the second half fun. :crossx: Ahhh the good ole days. :rollside:

djunkie
11-20-2006, 03:31 PM
you could just drop her off at my place and come back and get her tomorrow. im sure her shyness would be gone :rollside: :rollside:
Along with her viginty too. :crossx: :crossx:

acatitude
11-20-2006, 03:34 PM
Along with her viginty too. :crossx: :crossx:
oh come on are belivin its still there, damn these women will say anything these days, so your all gentle n-shit and then ya fall in, :rolleyes: :cry:

707dog
11-20-2006, 03:40 PM
i dont you..but i say hell throw her in the boat take a ride and pretend you ran outa gas..and tell her ya gotta drink alcohol really fast to stay warm..then when its all said and done fire the boat and back to the dock it is...lmao..well it worked for me..ask her...jokin...good luck!!

slink
11-20-2006, 03:43 PM
oh and im not taking pics because we have to many professional gun handles on HB :rolleyes: :crossx:
If her Daddy taught her right she's probably a better shot than you :) :)

NOTALENT
11-20-2006, 03:46 PM
If her Daddy taught her right she's probably a better shot than you :) :)
haha...maybe....Im up for the challenge, but I think she will win... :p

Bense468
11-20-2006, 03:57 PM
Actually I think I took my ol lady to the trap range on our first date. I remember taking her right when I met her might of been second. I know I shot a perfect 25 and she shot like 10 (first time) she hasn't been out of line since :wink:

HavasuSelect
11-20-2006, 04:09 PM
The ultimate 1st date spot is going out for coffee (Starbuck's or some BS place like that). If the date goes well and you guys hit it off you can always continue the date with some dinner. If the date goes bad all you're out is $15 for two overpriced drinks.

HavasuSelect
11-20-2006, 04:11 PM
NOTALENT, is your real name Robin Boyer? :rollside:
Remember that guy?
I laugh uncontrollably everytime I hear that name. :crossx:
LONG LIVE ROBIN BOYER!

Jordy
11-20-2006, 04:11 PM
i dont you..but i say hell throw her in the boat take a ride and pretend you ran outa gas..and tell her ya gotta drink alcohol really fast to stay warm..
How do you pretend to run out of gas in a pretend boat??? :D :D :D

djunkie
11-20-2006, 04:16 PM
Maybe he can take her out in his Rhino. :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx:

acatitude
11-20-2006, 04:16 PM
ouch

Jordy
11-20-2006, 04:18 PM
ouch
Hey, just trying to help Robin, I mean Brandin out. ;) :D

Fast Freddy
11-20-2006, 04:32 PM
i met my wife to be at a party a lil over 10 years ago. on our first date i picked her up at her parents house with my boat in tow. i showed her and her parents my boat and then took her out to dinner. after dinner i said would you like to go to lake havasu with me over labor day weekend. of course she said yes. so on our 2nd date we took off for havasu for not only my 1st time ever but hers too. the 1st night we spent the night at the windsor beach campground. it was so fricken hot and humid we got 4 hours of sleep at the most. the next day which was our 1st day on the water within 30 minutes of getting the boat wet i got into a race with another hot boat and smoked him. i knew right then and there that she was just as crazy as me because the water that we raced in was 3 foot chop. we went to copper canyon and saw the biggest orgy i have ever seen in my life. we were on the water for 12 hours with no shade and when we got off the lake we were so burnt that we got a hotel room for the 2nd night. on the 2nd day we got up a lil late and did it all over again. 2.5 years after and many more lake trips we got married. here we are goin on 11 years now and our 2nd boat and we still luv goin to the lake. her fav thing in the world is the water. i have never met a chic in my life that didn't like the water. take your girl to the lake or to the beach. it always worked for me. and if you wanna make sure you get laid then take em out of town with you on a overnight vacation.

NOTALENT
11-20-2006, 04:33 PM
haha..focker...hey I still go the parents boat I can take out....it may not be a ***boat, but its on a bayliner either... :p

acatitude
11-20-2006, 04:34 PM
well he can only hope he doesn't "sunk the boat " on first date or he can say "later" to her

NOTALENT
11-20-2006, 04:34 PM
i met my wife to be at a party a lil over 10 years ago. on our first date i picked her up at her parents house with my boat in tow. i showed her and her parents my boat and then took her out to dinner. after dinner i said would you like to go to lake havasu with me over labor day weekend. of course she said yes. so on our 2nd date we took off for havasu for not only my 1st time ever but hers too. the 1st night we spent the night at the windsor beach campground. it was so fricken hot and humid we got 4 hours of sleep at the most. the next day which was our 1st day on the water within 30 minutes of getting the boat wet i got into a race with another hot boat and smoked him. i knew right then and there that she was just as crazy as me because the water that we raced in was 3 foot chop. we went to copper canyon and saw the biggest orgy i have ever seen in my life. we were on the water for 12 hours with no shade and when we got off the lake we were so burnt that we got a hotel room for the 2nd night. on the 2nd day we got up a lil late and did it all over again. 2.5 years after and many more lake trips we got married. here we are goin on 11 years now and our 2nd boat and we still luv goin to the lake. her fav thing in the world is the water. i have never met a chic in my life that didn't like the water. take your girl to the lake or to the beach. it always worked for me. and if you wanna make sure you get laid then take em out of town with you on a overnight vacation.
Nice...if this went well I was going to take her to the Parade of lights.... :rollside:

acatitude
11-20-2006, 04:37 PM
I can almost remember when i was younger kinda. had this girl woould never put out at home. took her to the river and bam. always take them out of town. there whole way of thinking changes I guess.

HavasuSelect
11-20-2006, 04:41 PM
I can almost remember when i was younger kinda. had this girl woould never put out at home. took her to the river and bam. always take them out of town. there whole way of thinking changes I guess.
I think there's something in the water. I've had the same luck as you.

Jordy
11-20-2006, 04:41 PM
i got into a race with another hot boat and smoked him.
Wow, who would have ever imagined that... :notam: :D

Parker Dreamin
11-20-2006, 04:46 PM
I am calling all BS on this.. No pics = no truth....

Devil's Advocate
11-20-2006, 04:48 PM
Going somewhere fun on a first date is a good way to go. It breaks the tension a little of not knowing each other and makes for less uncomfortable moments. If you like her and want to get to know her more, then take her to a nice dinner so you guys can talk. I wouldn't get all liquored up, unless you're going to just try to get laid. :crossx: You want to know who she is sober. Maybe one drink, just to take the edge off. After a couple good dates, take her out of town (Parade of Lights would be cool). Weekend trips are always cool, you get more time to see how you guys are with each other and you'll probably get laid then :eek: :crossx: Above all, don't be a fake and always be a gentleman, unless she acts like a little tramp then no holds barred, treat her like the little pig that she is :eek: :crossx:
For real, hope she's nice and it goes well. :rollside:

Biglue
11-20-2006, 04:54 PM
You showed up with your boat in tow to pick her up for a first date??? Dude, I have heard of dudes trying hard to impress women but that was a wee bit over the top. :rolleyes:

RitcheyRch
11-20-2006, 04:56 PM
My first date with my curent gf was at the Hollywood Xmas Parade. The parade is this coming Sunday.
http://www.hollywoodchamber.net/icons/parade.asp

HavasuSelect
11-20-2006, 04:58 PM
You showed up with your boat in tow to pick her up for a first date??? Dude, I have heard of dudes trying hard to impress women but that was a wee bit over the top. :rolleyes:
It worked though :crossx:

Biglue
11-20-2006, 05:03 PM
It worked though :crossx:
If a dude, showed up to pick up my daughter while towing a boat I'd LMAO and let him know just how focking silly he looks. But that would just be my take on that.

RitcheyRch
11-20-2006, 05:15 PM
What about the guy that shows up in a van?
If a dude, showed up to pick up my daughter while towing a boat I'd LMAO and let him know just how focking silly he looks. But that would just be my take on that.

locogringo
11-20-2006, 05:20 PM
the best place to go on your first date notalent, is:
Bed... Bath.... or Beyond.
Let me know how it works out for ya!

ratso
11-20-2006, 05:20 PM
http://www.askmen.com/dating/dating_top_ten_100/102_dating_list.html
...what not to do?

YeLLowBoaT
11-20-2006, 05:22 PM
www.raceplacemotorsports.com
Cheap, fun and something she will remember...

mickeyfinn
11-20-2006, 05:27 PM
You need a quiet place where you can get to know each other. Not something cheap that says you don't value her time, but not something so over the top she feels like you are buying her. Get to know all the important things....I guess what I am saying is a room at the Marriott. Motel 6 and you are cheap........The Ritz and you may lay out a ton of cash for a lousy lay. :)

Fast Freddy
11-20-2006, 05:31 PM
now thats funny right there i tell ya

locogringo
11-20-2006, 05:31 PM
If none of the above works, try this again!!! LOL

707dog
11-20-2006, 05:35 PM
YOU MEAN RHINO'S DONT FLOAT?? WHAT HELL I SEEN YOUR GUYS PICTURES OF THEM BAD AZZ TOYZ.. WHATS TO SAY A 250 WHACKAA MOTOR COULDNT GET IT GOING ACROSS THE LAKE..HELL ANY THINGS POSSIABLE ON HERE...LMAO

MRSDRMCAT
11-20-2006, 05:45 PM
Wow, who would have ever imagined that... :notam: :D
This guy can not be for real....he has to have a great sense of humor to come on here again and be so bold to use "smoked" in a sentence!!!!! I think he has to be yanking our chain!!!

Devil's Advocate
11-20-2006, 05:53 PM
http://www.askmen.com/dating/dating_top_ten_100/102_dating_list.html
...what not to do?
looks like an interesting website... :idea:

Fast Freddy
11-20-2006, 07:10 PM
This guy can not be for real....he has to have a great sense of humor to come on here again and be so bold to use "smoked" in a sentence!!!!! I think he has to be yanking our chain!!!
don't make me put that back in my "sig" again! lol....... no pun intended

MRSDRMCAT
11-20-2006, 07:17 PM
don't make me put that back in my "sig" again! lol....... no pun intended
You made me laugh out loud in my living room.........I knew you had to be a joker :220v:

SnoopJonnyJon
11-20-2006, 08:04 PM
Buy her a 3 course meal at KFC, 4 Baccardi Breezers, and tell her ya love her.

Kilrtoy
11-20-2006, 09:38 PM
Think he is getting some action yet

djunkie
11-20-2006, 10:22 PM
Think he is getting some action yet
Maybe from Rosie and Lucy. :crossx: :crossx:

Member: 7673
11-20-2006, 10:31 PM
LOL...

Tom Brown
11-20-2006, 10:49 PM
lol!
... and her back door will be pre-lubricated..... if the date goes that way.

topless
11-20-2006, 11:30 PM
You need a quiet place where you can get to know each other. Not something cheap that says you don't value her time, but not something so over the top she feels like you are buying her. Get to know all the important things....I guess what I am saying is a room at the Marriott. Motel 6 and you are cheap........The Ritz and you may lay out a ton of cash for a lousy lay. :)
You have to remember that she's only 20! McDonalds and a High School party will suffice.

moneypit
11-20-2006, 11:55 PM
Ask her out to a movie and then breakfast :p

Rexone
11-21-2006, 12:09 AM
unless she acts like a little tramp then no holds barred, treat her like the little pig that she is :eek: :crossx:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732hilarious.gif
Great first date idea: Take her to Rex Marine, buy a lot of blingy chit, showing her what a baller you are.

Kindsvater Flat
11-21-2006, 12:16 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732hilarious.gif
Great first date idea: Take her to Rex Marine, buy a lot of blingy chit, showing her what a baller you are.
Don't forget the free t-shirt.... oh ya and at least 3 sheets of little stickers. :rollside:

Parker Dreamin
11-21-2006, 06:22 AM
Lets hear it brotha...... :)

ratso
11-21-2006, 06:53 AM
You have to remember that she's only 20! McDonalds and a High School party will suffice.
Trust me, most 20 year olds now days are a helluvalot more corrupt than most of the "older" chicks... the shit I see would blow your mind... ;)

HavasuSelect
11-21-2006, 06:54 AM
What happened? How'd it go? We need details.

monkey rage frank
11-21-2006, 07:14 AM
If the girl can survive Harbour House and Rosmoor super saver cinema she's a keeper for the night...... You'll get out less than 40 bucs.

Biglue
11-21-2006, 09:05 AM
So lets hear it B.

NOTALENT
11-21-2006, 09:24 AM
If the girl can survive Harbour House and Rosmoor super saver cinema she's a keeper for the night...... You'll get out less than 40 bucs.
Oh shit...you just described my past!!!! :D Thats what I was doing in high school!! haha.

NOTALENT
11-21-2006, 09:30 AM
Oh as for the date...it went great....Something shitty happend to me prior so I was bummed out....but once we got together things started to cheer me up...she kept making me smile and damn she is cute :p ...she was actually a pretty good shot. She did come out with a Louis Vuitton bag though which made me think..here we go agian haha....All and all she is not like the OC chicks I dated...she was down to earth and really cool. Since we had a good time I took her to Karutas in Buena Park. They put on a show for you while cooking your food infront of you...kina like Benihanas but better...so that was fun too....
Shes going to try and get off work for the parade of lights.... ;) :D

Cole Trickle
11-21-2006, 09:47 AM
Oh as for the date...it went great....Something shitty happend to me prior so I was bummed out....but once we got together things started to cheer me up...she kept making me smile and damn she is cute :p ...she was actually a pretty good shot. She did come out with a Louis Vuitton bag though which made me think..here we go agian haha....All and all she is not like the OC chicks I dated...she was down to earth and really cool. Since we had a good time I took her to Karutas in Buena Park. They put on a show for you while cooking your food infront of you...kina like Benihanas but better...so that was fun too....
So what your saying is you couldn't close the deal!!;) :crossx:
Did you tell her you knew me?:D

syke-o
11-21-2006, 09:48 AM
so you get any stank on the hang low?? :crossx:

NOTALENT
11-21-2006, 09:51 AM
So what your saying is you couldn't close the deal!!;) :crossx:
Did you tell her you knew me?:D
Im taking it slow with this one...there could be a future... :p
I told her I knew you and I think I got some brownie points.... :rollside:

NOTALENT
11-21-2006, 09:53 AM
so you get any stank on the hang low?? :crossx:
I figured if she gets work off I will wait for the parade of lights...if not we will see what happens sooner.

Parker Dreamin
11-21-2006, 09:54 AM
Now lets see a pic bud

syke-o
11-21-2006, 09:55 AM
I figured if she gets work off I will wait for the parade of lights...if not we will see what happens sooner.
so do you have the 3 date rule on this one??

Cole Trickle
11-21-2006, 09:55 AM
Im taking it slow with this one...there could be a future... :p
I told her I knew you and I think I got some brownie points.... :rollside:
Nice :crossx: :p
2nd date = strip club and boones;)

AltarGirl
11-21-2006, 09:57 AM
Trust me, most 20 year olds now days are a helluvalot more corrupt than most of the "older" chicks... the shit I see would blow your mind... ;)
:D :D :D :D :D :D

AltarGirl
11-21-2006, 09:58 AM
I'm glad your date went so well & hopefully we'll get to meet her at the parade! :)

NOTALENT
11-21-2006, 10:00 AM
so do you have the 3 date rule on this one??
Yeah pretty much...unless boat parade is two...well than...that will count since its a weekend.. :p

NOTALENT
11-21-2006, 10:02 AM
Nice :crossx: :p
2nd date = strip club and boones;)
haha...I will see if shes up to it... :rollside:

HavasuSelect
11-21-2006, 10:02 AM
Nice! Karuta's is a fun spot. The cooks are allowed to drink there. Excellent choice for a date. So if she goes to the parade of lights does that mean you cant hit up the bars? :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

NOTALENT
11-21-2006, 10:03 AM
I'm glad your date went so well & hopefully we'll get to meet her at the parade! :)
Your going???
Hopefully....First chick I actually thought about dating in a long time so thats good... :rollside:

NOTALENT
11-21-2006, 10:06 AM
Nice! Karuta's is a fun spot. The cooks are allowed to drink there. Excellent choice for a date. So if she goes to the parade of lights does that mean you cant hit up the bars? :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Well...theres Casa de la NOTALENT :crossx: and the channel at night, but no bars...I gotta talk to Dallas or Samone and see if they can help me out. I doubt it though...

AltarGirl
11-21-2006, 10:12 AM
Your going???
Hopefully....First chick I actually thought about dating in a long time so thats good... :rollside:
Yessir, haven't you seen the list??

HavasuSelect
11-21-2006, 10:13 AM
Well...theres Casa de la NOTALENT :crossx: and the channel at night, but no bars...I gotta talk to Dallas or Samone and see if they can help me out. I doubt it though...
There you go! Even better idea. The Channel for the Parade then to Kokoho's, then to your house for the after party :crossx:
I still haven't decided if I'm gonna take the boat out or not. I might recruit my dad to drive me around. Hell, maybe he'll even pay for my drinks too.

NOTALENT
11-21-2006, 10:15 AM
Yessir, haven't you seen the list??
nah...I havent even looked at that thread....my mind is racing in so many different directions right now.... :220v:

NOTALENT
11-21-2006, 10:17 AM
There you go! Even better idea. The Channel for the Parade then to Kokoho's, then to your house for the after party :crossx:
I still haven't decided if I'm gonna take the boat out or not. I might recruit my dad to drive me around. Hell, maybe he'll even pay for my drinks too.
Haha...thats right...my pad is in parker though..We can always go back to the havasu pad and get the chicks in the jacuzzi... :crossx: If worse comes to worse I will just take out my parents little formula oben bow...19fter... :rollside: shouldnt be much chop.

SnoopJonnyJon
11-21-2006, 03:21 PM
lol!
... and her back door will be pre-lubricated..... if the date goes that way.
Just don't let her in the hot tub.... whether she likes you or not, them pants are gonna drop.

ChumpChange
11-21-2006, 04:34 PM
....Something shitty happend to me prior so I was bummed out....
You started your period? :D

Cole Trickle
11-21-2006, 04:42 PM
she found out he was gay! :crossx: :p

Devil's Advocate
11-21-2006, 05:06 PM
..she was actually a pretty good shot.
Not sure if this is a good thing :idea:
She did come out with a Louis Vuitton bag though
And the problem is?? :p
Cool, that'll be fun, probably get some then too. :crossx:
Sounds like a good first date. Hope it continues to go well. :) And hopefully she doesn't get on ***boat to see how you're plotting her take down. :D

NOTALENT
11-21-2006, 05:08 PM
Naw...I sharted...haha...that shit in the video was nasty!!!!
Those are the women that Cole Trickle use to date... :crossx:

NOTALENT
11-21-2006, 05:10 PM
Not sure if this is a good thing :idea:
And the problem is?? :p
Cool, that'll be fun, probably get some then too. :crossx:
Sounds like a good first date. Hope it continues to go well. :) And hopefully she doesn't get on ***boat to see how you're plotting her take down. :D
Me either...but I liked it....HOT! :crossx:
I will never tell her about by dirty little secret (HB) :D Thanks...me too. Parade of lights would workout mighty fine. :rollside:

Biglue
11-21-2006, 05:50 PM
I call bullshit......I sense she went to the bathroom when the check arrived and never came back. :crossx:

djunkie
12-06-2006, 04:17 PM
So what happened with this PIMP ?
She touched his pee pee and he got scared and ran home. Story over. LOL!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Parker Dreamin
12-06-2006, 04:17 PM

riverbound
12-06-2006, 04:18 PM
Looks like he struck out again.

ratso
12-06-2006, 04:18 PM
She touched his pee pee and he got scared and ran home. Story over. LOL!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
Oh damn lmao... :crossx:

Cole Trickle
12-06-2006, 04:22 PM
I get it now!!!
when they get close to his NO/NO zone he calls them crazy psycho drama girls and moves on!!!
Next think you know he will still live at home with him mom when he's 30!!!
what a fag! :crossx:

Parker Dreamin
12-06-2006, 07:28 PM
must have been something like that... or she dogged him pretty good and is scared to man up.

ratso
12-06-2006, 07:30 PM
You guys are harsh... :jawdrop:

Parker Dreamin
12-07-2006, 08:21 AM
so what is the verdict PIMP ?

NOTALENT
12-07-2006, 08:44 AM
so what is the verdict PIMP ?
It went good....worked out for a few dates, but than another side came out of her.....Alot of tragedys happened to her recently and its made her crazy... I started getting wierd text messages and phone calls all day, like 2 or 3am etc...saying shit like "I have come to the conclusion, I will never be happy again" or " I dont want to be here anymore" etc...and if I wouldnt respond it got worse. So we went our own ways.

ratso
12-07-2006, 10:16 AM
It went good....worked out for a few dates, but than another side came out of her.....Alot of tragedys happened to her recently and its made her crazy... I started getting wierd text messages and phone calls all day, like 2 or 3am etc...saying shit like "I have come to the conclusion, I will never be happy again" or " I dont want to be here anymore" etc...and if I wouldnt respond it got worse. So we went our own ways.
You never told us she was from Waco. :jawdrop:

Parker Dreamin
12-07-2006, 10:26 AM
that was her way of letting you know you should come over and tap that arse... come on bud. Dont give up so easy. Gvoz would have done it..

NOTALENT
12-07-2006, 11:29 AM
that was her way of letting you know you should come over and tap that arse... come on bud. Dont give up so easy. Gvoz would have done it..
HA! Gvoz would do alooooooot of things I wouldnt ;) :D

NOTALENT
12-07-2006, 11:30 AM
Notalent,
Don't you know that psyco chicks are the BEST in bed. That is the ONLY reason we put up with them... Grab them by the back of the hair and drive them hard... just be sure to leave and get a new cell number.
Post her phone number on here... a few of us will bang her before she checks out.
After the last Psycho I had, its definatley not worth it in my opinion. :220v: and I almost married that one.....before I knew she was psycho though...and came to my senses.

djunkie
12-07-2006, 11:37 AM
You never told us she was from Waco. :jawdrop:
I know a chick that went through that hell. She lucked out and got out of that compound just before the shit went down.

ratso
12-07-2006, 11:39 AM
I know a chick that went through that hell. She lucked out and got out of that compound just before the shit went down.
...then you've bound to have heard a bunch of crazy stories about that place... Still sad the way it all went down.