PDA

View Full Version : New Rhino - Xtreme Motor Toyz

Vitus
11-20-2006, 03:28 PM
First, I want to say "thank you" to all you Rhino Hot Boaters for the education and making my decisions easier. I just bought a new Rhino and have read numerous threads from all of you as to what sort of upgrades and/or options I should add to mine.
I ended up taking my Rhino to Kris over at Xtreme Motor Toyz in Simi Valley (So Cal.) (www.xmtoyz.com). I gave Kris a loooong list of goodies that I wanted to add to my new toy. Long travel, wheels and tires, 4 person cage, Clutch, CDI, Jet Kit, PRP seats etc., with a little bling as well. When I returned about 2 weeks later what I found was one sick looking Rhino. I also found out that Kris is a total perfectionist when it comes to attention to detail. He does all of the fabricating in-house. Oh yeah, his shop is really nice too. Anyhoo, his team of Rhino professionals had done a fantastic job setting the Rhino up from head to toe. The workmanship, customer service and quality of work were second to none. Xtreme Motor Toyz is a one-stop-shop for all your Rhino needs. I am so happy with the finished product I just wanted to share the experience with all of you. Give Kris a call 805-583-5000.

MR HARLEY
11-20-2006, 03:31 PM
Were there no jeeps available? :D

havaduner
11-20-2006, 03:38 PM
Pics would be nice.

havaduner
11-20-2006, 03:39 PM
Their website needs some work.....

Vitus
11-20-2006, 04:00 PM
I will post pics as soon as I figure out how. I agree, WWW needs a facelift.

RiverRatMike
11-20-2006, 04:03 PM
Were there no jeeps available? :D
A Rhino is way better than a Jeep anyday!

INSman
11-20-2006, 04:37 PM
I will post pics as soon as I figure out how. I agree, WWW needs a facelift.
you can send pics to igonetsocal@aol.com and I will post them for you