PDA

View Full Version : that JBNSOCAL guy is ok

riverroyal
11-21-2006, 08:28 PM
he took 13 people including me and mrs RR to dinner and drinks and clubbing on saturday night.We went downtown SD,to a swanky club called Stingaree.It was really a kick ass place.JB payed for everything for his wifes 40th bday.My dinner was ummm around 75$.Thanks John,see you guys on Thanksgiving

racecar.hotshoe
11-21-2006, 08:31 PM
Hes good people. :rolleyes: :p

JB in so cal
11-21-2006, 10:17 PM
I did WHAT???

ROZ
11-21-2006, 10:47 PM
Don't fool yourself, Steve... He was trying to get you drunk :D

Ziggy
11-22-2006, 08:55 AM
he took 13 people including me and mrs RR to dinner and drinks and clubbing on saturday night.We went downtown SD,to a swanky club called Stingaree.It was really a kick ass place.JB payed for everything for his wifes 40th bday.My dinner was ummm around 75$.Thanks John,see you guys on Thanksgiving
Great Steve, you really blew it now by blabbing his wifes age..........I'd expect thats the last time you're invited :D:D:D:D:D:D
:p

TOBTEK
11-22-2006, 08:57 AM
guess our invite got lost in the mail.......... :crossx:
life on the "B" list sux :cry:

JB in so cal
11-22-2006, 09:27 AM
It was, indeed. Excursion limo down from the OC; Stingaree is the shiat, btw!!! Were I not in wedded blissfulness, I might wander down on a given saturday night...The talent in that place was amazing!!! Even Bmac would look at some of these girls :)

phebus
11-22-2006, 10:02 AM
It was, indeed. Excursion limo down from the OC; Stingaree is the shiat, btw!!! Were I not in wedded blissfulness, I might wander down on a given saturday night...The talent in that place was amazing!!! Even Bmac would look at some of these girls :)
They had Adams Apples? :rollside:

a catered life
11-22-2006, 10:02 AM
guess our invite got lost in the mail.......... :crossx:
life on the "B" list sux :cry:
at least you made the B list

riverroyal
11-22-2006, 06:49 PM
would have never left left the bathroom with the Shitter attendant,he would have gotten in line twice for a hand towel

ROZ
11-22-2006, 10:18 PM
I I might wander down on a given night...
I guess he did get RR drunk :D