PDA

View Full Version : F The Lakers.....

DILLIGAF
11-21-2006, 10:36 PM
This one is just for that classy guy Don.
From a classless individual that DILLIGAF
:)

dmontzsta
11-21-2006, 10:38 PM
Such class, F the Lakers who just wipped up your clippers while only shooting 37% lol. You are digging yourself into a big hole, delete your little thread here and go cry on your clippers pillow. lol :rollside:

Jyruiz
11-21-2006, 10:39 PM
Funny, but waste of bandwidth.

dmontzsta
11-21-2006, 10:49 PM
It is ok, let him leave it. We all know it is not true, he is a life long clippers fan, I am sure he has lost LOTS of bets over the years, he is not fooling anybody.

dmontzsta
11-21-2006, 10:52 PM
Shit...the reason why you didn't bet is because you had nothing to gain. At least the other LF's put up and didn't just shut up. No faith Don, no faith
Better get off the computer before the nurses come get you and put you in the white coat again.
:)

dmontzsta
11-21-2006, 10:57 PM
tom, i like your fight .... you could of tapped a long while ago, but any arm bar, rear naked choke or submission we put on you, you keep "wiggleing" out of it .... i'm impressed :rolleyes: i'm looking forward to the next game in two weeks :crossx: good times :idea:
His bones are already all broke, he is like gumby now after watching the clippers since they were in Buffalo. I bet he is the only person alive that still remembers or cares about that. :D

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 11:21 PM
it was a great game. real sea saw battle till the end.

GAME TIME
11-22-2006, 01:40 AM
Great game. Came down to the end. I went to the game with a Clipper fan which was fun as we went back and forth at taking jabs but in the end the tried and true team of LA won!!! :D :D

djunkie
11-22-2006, 03:11 AM
I knew I could rely on you for some entertainment Tom. Oh and F-the Clippers!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

JetBoatRich
11-22-2006, 04:22 AM
They are on their way :cool:

dmontzsta
11-22-2006, 08:07 AM
The Lakers controlled the game, except for the first quarter and then when the clippers tied it up in the 4th quarter, other than that ALL LAKERS.

Jyruiz
11-22-2006, 08:14 AM
The Lakers controlled the game, except for the first quarter and then when the clippers tied it up in the 4th quarter, other than that ALL LAKERS.
Yes they did, they ran the tempo and still didn't play all that well, at leaset in my opinion. I don't think the Clipps played well at all either. It was nice to see SL come out of his funk, I think Cassell took to many shots in the 1st quarter and did not do enough to get EB involved. The Laker defense did have something to do with that, but Cassell needs to think pass first with a team like the Clipps. You could tell both teams were tight and playing to not loose or make mistakes. I think that is one reason Kobe had a good game, he was the only one out there not playing tight. So much to talk about, but I don't feel like disecting the whole game. So lets hope for a Clipps win tonight againts the Sonics and see how the Lakers do againts the Jazz on Friday.

a catered life
11-22-2006, 08:23 AM
Yes they did, they ran the tempo and still didn't play all that well, at leaset in my opinion. I don't think the Clipps played well at all either. It was nice to see SL come out of his funk, I think Cassell took to many shots in the 1st quarter and did not do enough to get EB involved. The Laker defense did have something to do with that, but Cassell needs to think pass first with a team like the Clipps. You could tell both teams were tight and playing to not loose or make mistakes. I think that is one reason Kobe had a good game, he was the only one out there not playing tight. So much to talk about, but I don't feel like disecting the whole game. So lets hope for a Clipps win tonight againts the Sonics and see how the Lakers do againts the Jazz on Friday.
honest written text like this is always good to read :p

Hardly Satisfied
11-22-2006, 12:36 PM
Alright...I am out.
LAKERS WIN! LAKERS WIN! LAKERS WIN!
Feel better Don :)
Quit your crying :cry:

dmontzsta
11-22-2006, 03:37 PM
Here are some hilarious comments made by Chris Kaman.
All you have to do is check out the Lakers banners in the Staples rafters, or walk outside and see the statue of Magic Johnson to understand the social pecking order.
"If we had some (banners), I'm sure we'd put them up there," said Clippers center Chris Kaman "Maybe they can give us some playoff banners, just so we have something?"
That would be four forgettable appearances in their 23 seasons here. The Lakers have nine championships, spanning three separate eras of Hall of Fame caliber players.
Of the Magic statue, Kaman said what the assembled reporters were thinking: "Who are we going to put out there?"
They're rhetorical questions, offered for amusement's sake. No one disputes the obvious.
"They own the city," Kaman said. "They have 50 years of history. We have ... the San Diego Clippers. I can't even think of a player on that team. Bill Walton?"
The hobbled, post-prime Walton, yes.
Like everyone else, the Lakers barely noticed when the Clippers arrived in 1984. The Clips labored in obscurity, drafting poorly and allowing anyone with star potential to leave as soon as he commanded top money. Owner Donald Sterling was satisfied just to have a team. Competence wasn't necessary.
Now they are as evenly matched as you could want.
"Let's not carried away here," Lakers coach Phil Jackson said. "The Clippers haven't done anything. They made it through one round of the playoffs."

AirtimeLavey
11-22-2006, 05:29 PM
All you have to do is check out the Lakers banners in the Staples rafters, or walk outside and see the statue of Magic Johnson to understand the social pecking order.
"If we had some (banners), I'm sure we'd put them up there," said Clippers center Chris Kaman some playoff banners, just so we have something?"
That would be four forgettable appearances in their 23 seasons here. The Lakers have nine championships, spanning three separate eras of Hall of Fame caliber players.
Of the Magic statue, Kaman said what the assembled reporters were thinking: "Who are we going to put out there?"
They're rhetorical questions, offered for amusement's sake. No one disputes the obvious.
"They own the city," Kaman said. "They have 50 years of history. We have ... the San Diego Clippers. I can't even think of a player on that team. Bill Walton?"
Like everyone else, the Lakers barely noticed when the Clippers arrived in 1984. The Clips labored in obscurity, drafting poorly and allowing anyone with star potential to leave as soon as he commanded top money. Owner Donald Sterling was satisfied just to have a team. Competence wasn't necessary.
"Let's not carried away here," Lakers coach Phil Jackson said. "The Clippers haven't done anything. They made it through one round of the playoffs."
Gee, so why don't they have more fans? :p Dont' the Sparks have a banner up in Staples? I think they've won a championship a few years ago. :crossx:

dmontzsta
11-22-2006, 10:29 PM
The Sparks, lol...now thats cruel. :)
Hey DILLIF change that shit to 6-4, just two games above .500 :D

Beer Factor
11-23-2006, 09:01 AM
The Lakers won the first battle. It should be interesting to see who wins the war. "GO LAKESHOW"

Jyruiz
11-23-2006, 11:45 AM
"If we had some (banners), I'm sure we'd put them up there," said Clippers center Chris Kaman "Maybe they can give us some playoff banners, just so we have something?"
Damn Don, turning it up a notch I see. I didn't know Kaman was such a comedian.

dmontzsta
11-23-2006, 11:48 AM
Damn Don, turning it up a notch I see. I didn't know Kaman was such a comedian.
I pulled it off ClubLakers, it was an article from the LA times. :)