PDA

View Full Version : WARLOCK..what's the deal? Anyone?

firebadge
01-22-2006, 08:37 PM
Warlock or not to warlock?

Kilrtoy
01-22-2006, 08:38 PM
As in anything you get what you pay for.......

Supultlbich
01-22-2006, 09:19 PM
Have a friend that bought one, he likes it. Never seen or ridden in it. My 02.

dicudmore
01-22-2006, 09:20 PM
some like 'em some don't

phebus
01-22-2006, 10:00 PM
Check with ShockwaveBob, he has a fairly new one.

Warlockjer
01-23-2006, 06:11 AM
Had a 29 World Class. Loved it on the delta, moved to Havasu and it didn't work for us here. Got rid of it. I miss it, wife dosen't. Hard to get out of on the beach. Great riding boat tho. :) :)

Sandbar Mike
01-23-2006, 08:33 AM
UUGG! Too out dated. The 29 world class is pretty Cool though.

all charged up
01-23-2006, 03:26 PM
My buddy has a Warlock that hauls ass. I think it's a 22' and it has an outboard. It is a beautiful boat and funny enough I was talking to him today and he is thinking about posting it for sale. :220v:

Big Warlock
01-23-2006, 03:35 PM
A 2003 29 foot World Class. 496 HO with XR drive. Nice boat. Can take the big water well. On the dam run last year, no problems getting back to Katherine's when the water kicked up after Cottonwood. Runs good, 74 tops, very forgiving. I just need more room.
There is an a-hole on this board who is cockpit challenged with his current boat and I am forced to carry his crap everywhere with me, to include his boat biatch's "boat / Gilligan's Island", most of his other gear while he runs around Hot boat and every lake stirring the pot. He is an expensive friend, but still my friend........... :crossx:
I think he wants a Top Gun? Something like that. Whatever! :yuk:

Jordy
01-23-2006, 03:38 PM
There is an a-hole on this board who is cockpit challenged with his current boat and I am forced to carry his crap everywhere with me, to include his boat biatch's "boat / Gilligan's Island", most of his other gear while he runs around Hot boat and every lake stirring the pot. He is an expensive friend, but still my friend........... :crossx:
I think he wants a Top Gun? Something like that. Whatever! :yuk:
Who in the world are you talking about??? :D :D :D

Big Warlock
01-23-2006, 03:47 PM
It's the same a-hole that comes to the lake with one boat biatch and then I find myself with him and you with three or more of the ladies I brought to the lake in the first place!!! Then I have to track someone's butt down to make sure they get their cars and shiat out of my driveway. Shall we start with how the neighbors feel about the boat parking lot out front of the house? :crossx:
Cockblocker!!!! :skull:

Jordy
01-23-2006, 03:52 PM
It's the same a-hole that comes to the lake with one boat biatch and then I find myself with him and you with three or more of the ladies I brought to the lake in the first place!!! Then I have to track someone's butt down to make sure they get their cars and shiat out of my driveway. Shall we start with how the neighbors feel about the boat parking lot out front of the house? :crossx:
Cockblocker!!!! :skull:
Still don't have the foggiest clue who you're talking about. I do have a boat bitch and he's a pretty good cockblocker, but I've never parked in your driveway, so that rules me out. Oh, and who's fault is it that the girls want to go for a ride in a fast boat??? I can't control what they want to do and what am I going so say, no??? Now I'm not a doctor, but I'll take a look at it. :D :D :D

big kahoona
01-24-2006, 03:22 PM
UNTILL YOU OWN ONE OR RIDE IN ONE .YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND !!! I BOUGHT A NEW ONE IN 1990 AND THEN BOUGHT A NEW ONE IN 1995 AND STILL OWN IT. ITS NOT GAVE ME ANY PROBLEMS Y E T ! THERE GREAT BOATS !!

Throttle
01-24-2006, 03:26 PM
Have a friend that bought one, he likes it. Never seen or ridden in it. My 02.
sean, r we thinkin of the same person? he works with us and his boat is featured in the feb issue of some magazine that you r too cheap to subcribe to ( you can pick it up at the grocery store before the mailman brings it to your door anyway).
anyway, he seems to be very happy with his new boat... I personally like a few things done differently... hb gave it a standard review...

me4drvr
01-24-2006, 03:32 PM
I have a '94 29 world calss, handles like a dream, it is a little long when in the channel, that's why the first thing off the boat is the cooler. Otherwise never had a problem with the hull. I just refreshed the 502 MPI, and am waiting for minor parts, but can't wait to get it in the water again. It's for sale for 22k... went with a party cat this time around.
www.alssurvey.com/PICT3298.JPG
I still don't know how to post dam pictures!!

Big Warlock
01-24-2006, 05:19 PM
With the 502?

me4drvr
01-24-2006, 09:09 PM
Yes, with the 502, actually I replaced the 502 block with a 454 block since it's more reliable, not sure what the mechanic did, but I know he put in a 4 bolt main, forged crank, JE pistons, etc., sound beefy with the custom cam. Kept the 502 MPI upper end though, it's total turn key. Just need to liquidate before the new boat gets done...
With the old 502 it maxed out at 64, 1/4 tank 2 people, into the wind, downstream, while flapping our arms... but I could keep the hammer down no matter what condition.

ShutYaPieHole
02-09-2006, 09:41 PM
Damn, Dude
It's a small world.............................Rich

me4drvr
02-10-2006, 12:10 PM
Enjoy the boat!! Send me some pics with the 509

pixrthis
02-10-2006, 12:34 PM
The 29 is great boat, they handle the ocean and lakes with ease. They turn better than any stepped single engine V from the west coast. I raced one in 1999-01.
A friend has a 25 that sees the ocean often and it runs better out there than a 25 should.
Ive seen a couple of there 25 cats race in the ocean, one with 2.5 ouboards, the other with an IO, they held up better than some other brands that tried to race.