PDA

View Full Version : Tacos for Life

RitcheyRch
11-22-2006, 12:37 PM
In some fairly odd news, Taco Bell has offered Tacos for life to the first person that gives them a PS3. Which they will later auction off for charity.
"The PlayStation 3 is on every teen's holiday wish list," said Bob Fulmer, Executive Director, Taco Bell Foundation. "That's why we're offering one lucky individual tacos for life in exchange for giving Boys & Girls Club teens a gift that will keep them in the game."
The tacos will be awarded in the form of $12,500 in TACO BELL速 Bucks, redeemable at participating Taco Bell速 locations. The party exchanging the PlayStation 3 is solely responsible for payment of all taxes, income and otherwise, and should consult with his/her tax adviser. Interested PlayStation 3 owners should send their name, email and phone number to tacobellnews@tacobell.com <mailto:tacobellnews@tacobell.com>. The first person to respond, based on the time the email is received, and then send their PlayStation 3 will be awarded the Taco Bell Bucks. Offer expires December 1, 2006 at 6:00 p.m. PST.

schlepy
11-22-2006, 12:39 PM
F that, i'd rather have the money than the shits for the rest of my life.

Ziggy
11-22-2006, 12:47 PM
http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/images/graemlins/tassle.gif

riverracerx
11-22-2006, 12:58 PM
That's a shitload of tacos! Literally.

RiverDave
11-22-2006, 01:17 PM
Damn I wish I had a PS3 right now.. I'd do that in a heartbeat.
RD <--- just got done eating some Bell.

topless
11-22-2006, 01:26 PM
Damn I wish I had a PS3 right now.. I'd do that in a heartbeat.
RD <--- just got done eating some Bell.Ewwwwwww

RitcheyRch
11-22-2006, 03:51 PM
Wasnt bull$hit. Check out http://www.tacobell.com/
Read under Our Company and Press Releases
STATEMENT REGARDING LIFETIME SUPPLY OF TACOS FOR PLAYSTATION 3
http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/images/graemlins/tassle.gif

socalmoney
11-22-2006, 05:49 PM
From thier press page
Taco Bell速 extends an enormous thank you to the more than 500 PlayStation 3 owners who have graciously offered to trade their coveted game system for a lifetime supply of Taco Bell速 food ($12,500 in Taco Bell Bucks). This means hundreds of teens at the Stanton Boys & Girls Club will personally be touched by the holiday spirit. We're thrilled by the response -- we've received three submissions per minute since we made our announcement!! We are currently sifting through all submissions in order of receipt. Please stay tuned for more information.

RitcheyRch
11-22-2006, 05:50 PM
Thanks. For some reason I could not copy it.
From thier press page
Taco Bell速 extends an enormous thank you to the more than 500 PlayStation 3 owners who have graciously offered to trade their coveted game system for a lifetime supply of Taco Bell速 food ($12,500 in Taco Bell Bucks). This means hundreds of teens at the Stanton Boys & Girls Club will personally be touched by the holiday spirit. We're thrilled by the response -- we've received three submissions per minute since we made our announcement!! We are currently sifting through all submissions in order of receipt. Please stay tuned for more information.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-22-2006, 07:32 PM
$$ over tacos:)