PDA

View Full Version : Brittany Spears sex video

Not So Fast
11-22-2006, 12:55 PM
Maybe old news but I just heard about it. Story was her husband had a dealio for about 100 million to release it (wedding night?) but Brittany got wind of it and is secretly (right) leaking it out just to screw him over. :) Getting ugly huh? NSF

al cole'holic
11-22-2006, 01:00 PM
..I think RedLight is trying to releases 4 volumes on account of it being many many hours of footage :crossx:

djunkie
11-22-2006, 01:03 PM
This thread is useless without the link!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

racecar.hotshoe
11-22-2006, 01:03 PM
I read they offered him 50 Mil for the video so he told Brittney to give him 100 Mil and the kids or he was selling it.

HOSS
11-22-2006, 01:06 PM
The cat just sux as a rapper, smart move with the film though. He was thinking. 50million? No pimp can beat that!

djunkie
11-22-2006, 01:07 PM
I read they offered him 50 Mil for the video so he told Brittney to give him 100 Mil and the kids or he was selling it.
I'm no lawyer but wouldn't that be considered extortion or something illegal?

boatnam2
11-22-2006, 01:11 PM
i say brittany sell it for 50million screw the friggin punk over,its going to get out anyways.look at paris video dont hear about it anymore so she will deal with it for a year or so and be done with it.if your worth a 50 million and world famous why would you make a video for people to see it im not buying the whole it was for our eyes only,why would you want to watch a video of yourself.

racecar.hotshoe
11-22-2006, 01:13 PM
i say brittany sell it for 50million screw the friggin punk over,its going to get out anyways.look at paris video dont hear about it anymore so she will deal with it for a year or so and be done with it.if your worth a 50 million and world famous why would you make a video for people to see it im not buying the whole it was for our eyes only,why would you want to watch a video of yourself.
Id buy it...... :crossx:

djunkie
11-22-2006, 01:15 PM
Probably cause shes just another dumb chick whos too stupid to realize it at the time. As was the case with Paris. Its too bad we probably won't see any of Jessica Simpson since her ex was a pretty smart dude. Well unless some other guy talks her into it. :crossx: :crossx:

boatnam2
11-22-2006, 01:15 PM
they do the best kevin and brittany on kevin and bean show(morning radio)he is a loser and she pulled a bunch of strings to get his sorry ass on the teen awards and he sucked.his whole concert tour is being cancelled cant sell tickets.if he was smart he would of kept his head out of his ass been her little bitch and lived the good life with millons.instead because he has some money(hers)he thinks he is talented treats her like shit during this time he flops and she kicks his ass back to a back up dancer.

boatnam2
11-22-2006, 01:17 PM
i would buy it also i think she is hot!

RitcheyRch
11-22-2006, 03:48 PM
Real classy caring guy.

YeLLowBoaT
11-22-2006, 03:50 PM
So what have we learned from all these sex tapes?
If your lucky to skrew a hot rich chick, video tape it and then sell it on the internet. You will make $$$$$$$$.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
11-22-2006, 03:55 PM
If your lucky to skrew a hot rich chick, video tape it and then sell it on the internet. You will make $$$$$$$$.
And they swallow!!!!!!! :rollside:

socalmoney
11-22-2006, 03:55 PM
This is good advice but I am waiting to learn how to land the hot rich chick.

SUI-CY-COLE
11-22-2006, 04:12 PM
what a tool....he wants to extort the mother of is kids......she is going to smash him.......id buy the video although. :p

YeLLowBoaT
11-22-2006, 04:18 PM
This is good advice but I am waiting to learn how to land the hot rich chick.
From what I can tell, by all the relationships they show on the news.
you need to not have a job( or a very crapy one), be a complete jack ass, have a crimal background and be a gold digger.

socalmoney
11-22-2006, 04:30 PM
From what I can tell, by all the relationships they show on the news.
you need to not have a job( or a very crapy one), be a complete jack ass, have a crimal background and be a gold digger.
that sounds like too much work for me.

ratso
11-22-2006, 05:46 PM
If there ain't a lot of close ups with her getting drilled in every imaginable position... then I ain't interested. :idea:

BajaMike
11-22-2006, 07:33 PM
It just came out that there is not a video....it's all BS....sorry guys..... :idea:
:rollside: