PDA

View Full Version : The guys who Kramer yelled at

Jbb
11-22-2006, 04:54 PM
Are on ET right now ......and have hired Gloria allred to "represent them"...in their discussions about the pain and suffering they are enduring.... :)
Gloria is callin out K man....

vmjtc3
11-22-2006, 04:57 PM
:cry: whaaaa whaaa whaaa.
It's not like he slammed there dick's beetween the toilet and the seat, just suck it up and move on. :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
11-22-2006, 04:59 PM
WHAT A GOLD DIGGING BITCHE.
I thought you said GUY....

Phat Matt
11-22-2006, 05:01 PM
I wonder what cd's they have in their changer? I am sure it's some good Christian music and not that rap that uses those offensive words. :)

Jbb
11-22-2006, 05:02 PM
Gloria has issued an "open challenge" to Kramer,to sit down with her..."clients" to talk about they're pain and suffering.....
:cry:

OCMerrill
11-22-2006, 05:04 PM
I wonder what cd's they have in their changer? I am sure it's some good Christian music and not that rap that uses those offensive words. :)
Perfectly stated.
Pain and suffering. :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
11-22-2006, 05:04 PM
Gloria has issued an "open challenge" to Kramer,to sit down with her..."clients" to talk about they're pain and suffering.....
I'd tell her to go F UCK herself..
She is not that good of a lawyer, she just gets media attention

redneckcharlie
11-22-2006, 05:05 PM
last time i checked, it was called free speech! what a fxxkn joke! :mad: :argue:

vmjtc3
11-22-2006, 05:05 PM
Didnt sound like they were in to much pain when they were calling him a "cracker ass mother focker", did it? :mad:

Rexone
11-22-2006, 05:11 PM
Gloria Allred makes me puke green.
And all lawyers like her. It's half the reason America's so f'ed up. The other half is the government, which are just a bunch of lawyers who got elected to office for the most part.
Fockin whiney losers sue for this, sue for that, I'm offended, everythings gotta be just perfectly PC, wtf dudes move on, get your money back and go home whiney bitches.
The legal system is tearing this country down much more than it's helping protect real victims. PC this and PC that my ass. Spend a week in the Sudan then come back and tell us all about your PC rights being violated here in the good ol USA by Kramer yellin the N word. :mad:

RitcheyRch
11-22-2006, 05:18 PM
Unbelieveable. Guess I should start suing people that call me names, look at me funny or hurt my feelings, but then would be in court everyday.
Didnt sound like they were in to much pain when they were calling him a "cracker ass mother focker", did it? :mad:

djunkie
11-22-2006, 05:19 PM
only in america, get offended, SUE!!!!!!!!!! GROW UP!!!!!!!!!
Yup.

djunkie
11-22-2006, 05:20 PM
Racism's a one way street bud. Sad but true. Not agreeing with what he did one bit though. But to sue over it is just plain stupid.

SnoopJonnyJon
11-22-2006, 05:22 PM
Kramer should just offer them the free coffee for life he got when he got burned with the coffee. WHO TOLD YOU TO PUT THE BALM ON!!! :p

YeLLowBoaT
11-22-2006, 05:24 PM
what a joke.
Fooking gold diggers.

PBOCOP
11-22-2006, 05:29 PM
Well, those black people were the ones that started ripping on him yelling so the entire crowd could hear that he was a one shot wonder and all he's done is Seinfeld. So he was probably buzzed and yelled back !! Not all that bad is it especially seeing it was in a comedy show where I've heard some wild shit before ?
Not saying it wasn't bad, but not that bad !! Come on !

Angry Inch
11-22-2006, 05:40 PM
Well, those black people were the ones that started ripping on him yelling so the entire crowd could hear that he was a one shot wonder and all he's done is Seinfeld. So he was probably buzzed and yelled back !! Not all that bad is it especially seeing it was in a comedy show where I've heard some wild shit before ?
Not saying it wasn't bad, but not that bad !! Come on !
Ummmm....have you watched the video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNlrOx6GCFA
From what I heard on the news, he was sober.

Chromegorilla
11-22-2006, 05:42 PM
He should counter sue on the basis that their heckling was disrupting his show and was affecting his job...... focking idiots.... :mad:

QuickJet
11-22-2006, 05:46 PM
Fooking gold diggers.
Oooops..........almost read that wrong :squiggle:

ratso
11-22-2006, 05:48 PM
He should counter sue on the basis that their heckling was disrupting his show and was affecting his job...... focking idiots.... :mad:
I doubt they would have anything worth suing over...

Biglue
11-22-2006, 05:52 PM
What a focking joke...If he wins I hope there is a veto like the one Villaraigosa imposed on the fireman in the news a couple weeks back. That is focking outraging.

Phat Matt
11-22-2006, 05:53 PM
Oooops..........almost read that wrong :squiggle:
I ain't saying she's a gold digga, but she ain't messin' with no broke...broke (radio edit) :D

Jbb
11-22-2006, 06:31 PM
Kramer should just offer them the free coffee for life he got when he got burned with the coffee. WHO TOLD YOU TO PUT THE BALM ON!!! :p
Jackie Chiles..... :p
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/52/JackieChiles.jpg

3 daytona`s
11-22-2006, 06:35 PM
Are on ET right now ......and have hired Gloria allred to "represent them"...in their discussions about the pain and suffering they are enduring.... :)
I can`t believe this took so long,only reason I can think of is Gloria had difficulty finding his # or vise versa. :crossx:

Boatcop
11-22-2006, 07:54 PM
....And to make sure he brings his check book.

C-2
11-22-2006, 08:06 PM
I hope he calls her bluff and sez sue me.
It can be another great social experiment which, like the OJ trial, will have nothing to do with the merits or issues of the case. Everything would be decided by the racial makeup of the jury.
Could they pull it off? They would need 10 out of 12, at minimum 9/12 to do it.
I doubt it.

YeLLowBoaT
11-22-2006, 08:20 PM
if they lose?who's city will burn :cry:
the black will burn LA, and the mexicans will loot it, just like the last time.

SHOTKALLIN
11-22-2006, 08:23 PM
don't forget the whites in ski masks that looted fedco. they at least were smart enough to hide thier faces.

SHOTKALLIN
11-22-2006, 08:29 PM
Gloria Allred is a leech. These dudes have no damages to claim other than thier admission into the laugh factory, parking and the 2 drink minimum. Michael Richards was WAY OUT OF LINE. But to sue him like a lil bitch? These bitches are shaking the money tree and I hope they get thier 2 drink minimum back. Anything more is a joke. This is worse than the bitch ass fireman tenny pierce.
end of rant.

slowinhavasu
11-22-2006, 08:35 PM
the black will burn LA, and the mexicans will loot it, just like the last time.
I didn't loot nothing........... :)

C-2
11-22-2006, 08:50 PM
Gloria Allred is a leech. These dudes have no damages to claim other than thier admission into the laugh factory, parking and the 2 drink minimum. Michael Richards was WAY OUT OF LINE. But to sue him like a lil bitch? These bitches are shaking the money tree and I hope they get thier 2 drink minimum back. Anything more is a joke. This is worse than the bitch ass fireman tenny pierce.
end of rant.
The club owner refunded everybody - admission and drinks.
If I have to guess, the two guys will be visiting therapists offices on Monday, and taking immediate leaves of abscence to deal with all the trauma.

SUI-CY-COLE
11-22-2006, 08:53 PM
I ain't saying she's a gold digga, but she ain't messin' with no broke...broke (radio edit) :D
best post of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thumbs
11-22-2006, 09:18 PM
/\
l
l
l
l
l
l
Best avatar of the week.

Tom Brown
11-22-2006, 09:36 PM
If G prevails, I'm going to sue you.

HOSS
11-22-2006, 10:07 PM
I may sue Jesse Jackson for trying to convince all these niggers to get an education inorder to get more money. Well he succeeded. They all stay home and collect a check each month.

Jbb
11-23-2006, 08:39 AM
If G prevails, I'm going to sue you.
On what grounds....?......tard... :p

lilrick
11-23-2006, 09:33 AM
I may sue Jesse Jackson for trying to convince all these niggers to get an education inorder to get more money. Well he succeeded. They all stay home and collect a check each month.
It sure would be cool if you could make Hoss's lips move every time I read your posts!!:D

spectras only
11-23-2006, 10:02 AM
I hope he calls her bluff and sez sue me.
It can be another great social experiment which, like the OJ trial, will have nothing to do with the merits or issues of the case. Everything would be decided by the racial makeup of the jury.
Could they pull it off? They would need 10 out of 12, at minimum 9/12 to do it.
I doubt it.
It would be great televised . Kramer having his own show finally :) .
Can't wait to watch it :)

Tom Brown
11-23-2006, 01:43 PM
On what grounds....?......tard... :p
On the grounds of wanting the money.

Jbb
11-23-2006, 02:52 PM
On the grounds of wanting the money.
...But I dont have any.... :p

Jbb
11-23-2006, 03:01 PM
'Kramer' Apologizes, Hires Crisis Expert
By SOLVEJ SCHOU, Associated Press Writer
Thu Nov 23, 7:43 AM
LOS ANGELES - First he went on national television to apologize for his racial tirade against two black hecklers. Now Michael Richards is taking his contriteness to the next level: he's hired a public relations expert with deep contacts in the black community.
New York publicist Howard Rubenstein took on Richards as a client Wednesday after being contacted by the actor-comedian. He then arranged for Richards to call the Revs. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.
"I've known those gentlemen for many years," Rubenstein told The Associated Press.
"Michael apologized profusely. He wants to heal the tremendous wound that he's inflicted on the American public, and on the African-American community," he said.
Jackson, reached by phone, said Richards called "expressing his remorse and his confusion."
"He's embarrassed. He got caught on tape. That's a big part of his anxiety now," said Jackson.
"Clearly he needs some race sensibility training, and some psychiatric help. His anger is volatile and dangerous to himself and others," Jackson said. "I hope he gets the help he needs. But the culture that's producing this kind of animosity toward blacks must be addressed. ... We're increasingly facing cultural isolation in Hollywood, in the movies and in TV."
Jackson added, "We have to evaluate the use of the n-word and categorize it as hate speech, no matter who uses it."
Calls to Sharpton's home and to his National Action Network on Wednesday were not returned.
Richards, who played the kooky neighbor Kramer on the TV show "Seinfeld," lashed out at the hecklers last week during a performance at West Hollywood's Laugh Factory. A video of his rant then appeared on TMZ.com.
In a subsequent satellite appearance on David Letterman's "Late Show," Richards said his remarks were fueled by anger, not bigotry.
The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People said in a statement Wednesday that the tirade and anti-Semitic comments by Mel Gibson earlier this year point to a pervasive trend in American culture, and that Richards' declaration "is indicative of the type of denial that too often accompanies racist rhetoric."
Rubenstein, whose media relations firm specializes in "crisis management" according to the firm's Web site, said he had never met or spoken to Richards before the actor called him.
Clients of Rubenstein's firm include Amazon.com, the New York Yankees, ABC Inc., Walt Disney Co., Time Inc., News Corp., Columbia University, the NAACP Image Awards and Bloomberg L.P., according to the Web site.
"I've been very involved in the African-American community for 25 to 30 years," Rubenstein said. "It would be a tragedy if this exacerbated our race relations. I hope I can help. ... It's always been an effort on my part to improve African-American and Jewish ethnic relations."
As for reports that Richards shouted out anti-Semitic remarks during another standup comedy routine in April, Rubenstein confirmed his client did, but that he was only role-playing.
"He's Jewish. He's not anti-Semitic at all. He was role-playing, he was playing a part. He did use inappropriate language, but he doesn't have any anti-Semitic feelings whatsoever," Rubenstein said.

Tom Brown
11-23-2006, 08:01 PM
...But I dont have any.... :p
You mean I've been suffering through these Big Bertha workout videos all these years for nothing? :mad:

78Eliminator
11-23-2006, 10:48 PM
Is he going to counter sue? After all he was called "White boy" and "Cracker"?
I say just call it even.

djunkie
11-23-2006, 11:02 PM
Is he going to counter sue? After all he was called "White boy" and "Cracker"?
I say just call it even.
Read post #14.

SmokinLowriderSS
11-24-2006, 01:59 AM
Oh fer christ sakes. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
No wonder I hate people who sue, and the attorney's who represent them (which pretty much means any attorney I have not met to personally determine their fitness to be REMOVED from the "bad list". :skull:

SmokinLowriderSS
11-24-2006, 02:02 AM
Sure, since the other fockers decided to sue, I say go for it. I like the idea. :mad: :mad: :mad:

SmokinLowriderSS
11-24-2006, 02:06 AM
I didn't loot nothing........... :)
What? Were you were loafing out at the lake that day. :p :)

All IN
11-24-2006, 06:57 AM
Gloria Allred will take any case she could get in the presss. I hate that bitch.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-24-2006, 07:34 AM
you have got to be fukking kidding me,

HOSS
11-24-2006, 07:39 AM
:rollside: pretty much :rollside:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-24-2006, 07:43 AM
:rollside: pretty much :rollside:
I am glad I see how you really feel

mike37
11-24-2006, 08:17 AM
I grew up in Inglewood so I know all about racial hatred and the type of person that it takes to be above it .
now thees two guys are not above it of this would be over already and there would be no lawsuit they would accept Kramer's apology and move on .
but thees two guys cant move past there own racial issues so they are playing the pore black man card rather than being a man and just move along.
I believe every one is born with the right to be respected but if you do something to loose that respect you need to earn it back.
both sides lost there right to respect in this case and it seem Kramer is the only one to give apologies the other side needs to step up and accept it.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-24-2006, 08:34 AM
THe same applies to you backwood oakies.....

HOSS
11-24-2006, 08:36 AM
agreed 396,,totally,,,but an oakie? I like Kraka! :) Aren`t oakie`s from smakokie, or oaklahoma,,or something,,,Louisiana? :)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-24-2006, 08:56 AM
agreed 396,,totally,,,but an oakie? I like Kraka! :) Aren`t oakie`s from smakokie, or oaklahoma,,or something,,,Louisiana? :)
You live in Louisiana............

hoolign
11-24-2006, 09:43 AM
No matter how fast the treadmil goe in the opposite direction..the plane is going to take off! :mad:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-24-2006, 10:50 AM
No matter how fast the treadmil goe in the opposite direction..the plane is going to take off! :mad:
LMFAO:D

racecar.hotshoe
11-24-2006, 11:38 AM
You jump on a treadmill and run as fast as you can and tell me how much wind hits you in the face.(Ass wind dont count)The answer is none it wont fly. :rolleyes: :p

hoolign
11-24-2006, 12:04 PM
You jump on a treadmill and run as fast as you can and tell me how much wind hits you in the face.(Ass wind dont count)The answer is none it wont fly. :rolleyes: :p
But I am going to "simulate" the propulsion part by getting Tom Brown to pull me with a rope attached to a Rhino...running on a treadmill would mean the ground gear is providing the proulsion....next time you take a flight...ask the mechanics if they checked the driveshafts or u joints.. :p

seanv
11-24-2006, 12:28 PM
wow, did you hear they came out with "long travle" suspension for rhinos. still doesnt help find laters boat though :rolleyes:

OKIE-JET
11-24-2006, 12:29 PM
I beez an okie but weez aint tall frum Muskogee

Forkin' Crazy
11-24-2006, 12:38 PM
Who would have thought Rhino would have ended up on this thread!!! :220v:

Forkin' Crazy
11-24-2006, 12:55 PM
don't forget the whites in ski masks that looted fedco. they at least were smart enough to hide thier faces.
I don't know why. We all look the same. ;) :D :D :D

SmokinLowriderSS
11-24-2006, 05:18 PM
Hey now, that's MY parents there 396. :crossx:
Northern Okies tho, not them thar backwoods Suthun wuns down by texaz. :p
Lucky for me they moved even more North before I came arround. :boxed:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-24-2006, 07:29 PM
Hey now, that's MY parents there 396. :crossx:
Northern Okies tho, not them thar backwoods Suthun wuns down by texaz. :p
Lucky for me they moved even more North before I came arround. :boxed:
Damn lolo, I didnt know that you knew ebonics aka slang:p Fo' shizzle' my nizzle' Im still bangin' dat old skoo shiznit' from back n da day:p
Now we just need to see our lil friend ronjane and it will be all good:p I think his sister needs another round:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-24-2006, 07:30 PM
LMFAO:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-24-2006, 07:30 PM
But you drive a jet so your all good in my book:p

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-24-2006, 07:31 PM
still doesnt help find laters boat though :rolleyes:
Daaaaaaaaaamn!!!!!!!!!!!!