PDA

View Full Version : so what's wrong with linking the pink?

wankmyyoda
11-22-2006, 07:41 PM
You guys made a nearly 3 page thread about a post that had numerous warnings. I can understand that they shouldn't be put up as IMG, which is why I linked them.
Why do you guys take things so seriously?

Devil's Advocate
11-22-2006, 07:43 PM
Well, that was seriously graphic and not necessary.
Threaded, is that you?

eek-a-RAT
11-22-2006, 07:43 PM
cause that kinda shit dont go on around here. go back to your gore forum

riverroyal
11-22-2006, 07:45 PM
graphic pictures dont belong here,thats all.Yes you had a warning,and we all looked.Its a boating website with some drama and shouting matches sometimes.Those photos were just not good for this place.

ULTRA26 # 1
11-22-2006, 07:45 PM
You guys made a nearly 3 page thread about a post that had numerous warnings. I can understand that they shouldn't be put up as IMG, which is why I linked them.
ASSHOLE

riverroyal
11-22-2006, 07:46 PM
is back to 1.

Jbb
We just came off a treadmill panacia.....which rolled right into an overload of Rhino itis.....on top of that .....Brown is irregular again....not to mention Kramer and his big mouth......You just caught us at a bad time......and besides ...the heading says open topic social lounge.....and most of the good people here probably would not consider a young girls brains splattered all over the place.....to be a social topic......but you probably knew that when you, posted that....didnt you?.... :p
Welcome to Hot Boat.......

wankmyyoda
graphic pictures dont belong here,thats all.Yes you had a warning,and we all looked.Its a boating website with some drama and shouting matches sometimes.Those photos were just not good for this place.
I assumed we were all mature adults.
That's why I went backed and linked the pics..I agree they shouldn't have been IMG.t
Can we hug it out now?

wankmyyoda
11-22-2006, 07:47 PM
We just came off a treadmill panacia.....which rolled right into an overload of Rhino itis.....on top of that .....Brown is irregular again....not to mention Kramer and his big mouth......You just caught us at a bad time......and besides ...the heading says open topic social lounge.....and most of the good people here probably would not consider a young girls brains splattered all over the place.....to be a social topic......but you probably knew that when you, posted that....didnt you?.... :p
Welcome to Hot Boat.......
what's wrong with what Kramer did? He called 'em like he saw 'em.

wankmyyoda
11-22-2006, 07:48 PM
ASSHOLE
c'mon guy.
replying with retarded insults... standard

BajaMike
You are a total ****ing asshole......that girl was my step-sons good friend.....many people suffered through that tragedy, and you want to have a "fun" post on Hot Boat at their expense.
Nice first post......you are a TOTAL ****ING ASSHOLE!!
Have you ever contributed something positive to this world, or do you just like to go around rubbing salt in peoples wounds??
:mad:

Jbb
....RD ..is that you?............ :p

riverroyal
11-22-2006, 07:49 PM
I assumed we were all mature adults.
That's why I went backed and linked the pics..I agree they shouldn't have been IMG.t
Can we hug it out now?
naw im good

wankmyyoda
11-22-2006, 07:50 PM
You are a total ****ing asshole......that girl was my step-sons good friend.....many people suffered through that tragedy, and you want to have a "fun" post on Hot Boat at their expense.
Have you ever contributed something positive to this world, or do you just like to go around rubbing salt in peoples wounds??
maybe she shouldn't have gotten drunk, stolen her dad's keys and gone joy riding in a car she was clearly not capable of handeling...it's unfortunate that she had to die, but you can't exactly blame anybody but her...she's the one that combed her hair with a shotgun.
edit: and yes, I'm actually a researcher for a company that helping the fight against many different cancers...what have you done?

BajaMike
11-22-2006, 07:52 PM
A young girls life snuffed out is not "serious"??:confused:
:idea:
Go back in the hell hole you came from asshole!
:rollside:

wankmyyoda
11-22-2006, 07:54 PM
A young girls life snuffed out is not "serious"??:confused:
:idea:
Go back in the hell hole you came from asshole!
:rollside:
I never said it wasn't, however if this didn't affect you directly, why should you get so bent out of shape. And if you say "I'm thinking of the family" don't.
ASSHOLE!!!

YeLLowBoaT
11-22-2006, 07:57 PM
this is some funny shit

BajaMike
11-22-2006, 07:58 PM
I never said it wasn't, however if this didn't affect you directly, why should you get so bent out of shape. And if you say "I'm thinking of the family" don't.
ASSHOLE!!!
I strongly encourage all my friends on Hot Boat never to respond to this soul-less morons posts again so he quickly disappears into the obscure hell-hole where he belongs...
You will never see me respond to him again.

thumbs
11-22-2006, 07:58 PM
If I met your wife, girlfriend, sister, mother or whatever in restraunt and told them and everyone else in the place (throught a mic and speakers of course) that I thought they were fat, ugly, sluts with bad breath I'm sure you would be OK with that. :rolleyes:

wankmyyoda
11-22-2006, 07:59 PM
If I met your wife, girlfriend, sister, mother or whatever in restraunt and told them and everyone else in the place (throught a mic and speakers of course) that I thought they were fat, ugly, sluts with bad breath I'm sure you would be OK with that. :rolleyes:
if they deserved it sure.

wankmyyoda
11-22-2006, 08:00 PM
I strongly encourage all my friends on Hot Boat never to respond to this soul-less morons posts again so he quickly disappears into the obscure hell-hole where he belongs...
we got a real keyboard cowboy here.

ULTRA26 # 1
11-22-2006, 08:02 PM
c'mon guy.
replying with retarded insults... standard
I call um like I see um, Thought that was OK Right!

ULTRA26 # 1
11-22-2006, 08:03 PM
Mike,
I'm with you. I'm done
John M

thumbs
11-22-2006, 08:03 PM
if they deserved it sure.
Who decides that?

blueman
11-22-2006, 08:16 PM
maybe she shouldn't have gotten drunk, stolen her dad's keys and gone joy riding in a car she was clearly not capable of handeling...it's unfortunate that she had to die, but you can't exactly blame anybody but her...she's the one that combed her hair with a shotgun.
edit: and yes, I'm actually a researcher for a company that helping the fight against many different cancers...what have you done?
You are quite the peice of shit! There is no teen that deserves to pay the utimate price for a lack of judgement...we've all been there ...I'm sure her father could give a shit less about his car!
I'd like to wank your tongue with a belt sander you fricken turd burglar !!!!

phebus
11-22-2006, 08:29 PM
Wankmyyoda,
I was a Firefighter/Paramedic for a long time, and even though I had to view sights like that (luckily rarely), I did have the sensitivity to realize that those gruesome sights were something that shouldn't even be described, and to post pictures like that I find disgusting.
You my friend, need help.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-22-2006, 08:32 PM
Your a biotch:mad:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-22-2006, 08:33 PM
Like I said before, It hurts when you know the person. I already told this assclown:mad: I feel your pain brotha....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-22-2006, 08:41 PM
I'd like to wank your tongue with a belt sander you fricken turd burglar !!!!
I agree with the addition of "Tha Boot To Tha Chest"

vmjtc3
11-22-2006, 09:18 PM
Well why dont you do us all a favor and inject yourself with some form of cancer then see if you can cure it, if not ..................No big loss :mad:

YeLLowBoaT
11-22-2006, 11:23 PM
Even when people voiced how they felt you continued to defend your stupid, thoughtless acts. Unreal!!!
And that would be diffrent from most hber how?

wankmyyoda
11-23-2006, 02:11 AM
alright, you people really need to not be so overly sensative.
I mean, fvck, some dumb broad decides she wants to kill herself and does it in a spectacular fashion, fvck it. Darwin didn't need to come after her, she came to him.
You guys need to take a hint from these folks.
http://www.mustangworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=448715&page=1&pp=20
edit: Cliff notes of what happened.
18 year old chick, stole the keys to her dads porsche, drunk. Dad called the cops as she took off (god knows how she got the keys, retard). Neighbors called the cops to report her sliding around turns and driving insane, and then there was another 911 call as she passed people at 100+ down the highway. They figured out the time she left her house to the accident scene her average speed was over 100mph or something.
yeah, you ask me to feel bad for her...sorry, but the stupid bitch could have killed somebody that actually had a life worth living.

wankmyyoda
11-23-2006, 02:14 AM
You mean YOU ARE or you're. :)
How so? Some stupid n1gger in the audience was acting like a stupid n1gger so Kramer called him a stupid n1gger...where's the fault?
Don't really expect you to come up with an actual answer since the only reply that's been out of your mouth is "asshole" or your a biotch. Come up with something half way intelligent and then we can talk.

wankmyyoda
11-23-2006, 02:15 AM
Well why dont you do us all a favor and inject yourself with some form of cancer then see if you can cure it, if not ..................No big loss :mad:
why?

Rexone
11-23-2006, 10:38 AM
Aliases stirrin shit on ***boat aren't allowed. Your IP range will be next.

Biglue
11-23-2006, 11:01 AM
Hey Rex, I have an idea. See what you guys think.
What if you mods publish who you guys find out these aliases are. This last guy was way out of bounds making light of someone's death IMO. I don't think people around here would socialize with them too readily after they show they're true colors as this guy just did. If they had half a brain they would slowly leave after people just shine them on and maybe the forum's quality will improve. Not to mention it would discourage someone from coming on here under an alias and start up some vulgar shit as this guy did. Just a thought.

Rexone
11-23-2006, 11:13 AM
Hey Rex, I have an idea. See what you guys think.
What if you mods publish who you guys find out these aliases are. This last guy was way out of bounds making light of someone's death IMO. I don't think people around here would socialize with them too readily after they show they're true colors as this guy just did. If they had half a brain they would slowly leave after people just shine them on and maybe the forum's quality will improve. Not to mention it would discourage someone from coming on here under an alias and start up some vulgar shit as this guy did. Just a thought.
Occasionally I do that when it serves a purpose as a warning to a regular or long term member. In this case the other aliases are also banned so it doesn't. It is a case by case basis and post content and intent are always considerations as well as it being up to all the moderators descretion on how things are handled.
We don't have a lot of rules around here but when people violate or push the limits of the few we do have with intent to create havoc and post distasteful pics, links, push and argue the mods, push the rules, ignore warnings etc, they are gone. Like RTJ says, this ain't Burger King.

Devil's Advocate
11-23-2006, 11:14 AM
alright, you people really need to not be so overly sensative.
I mean, fvck, some dumb broad decides she wants to kill herself and does it in a spectacular fashion, fvck it. Darwin didn't need to come after her, she came to him.
You guys need to take a hint from these folks.
http://www.mustangworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=448715&page=1&pp=20
edit: Cliff notes of what happened.
18 year old chick, stole the keys to her dads porsche, drunk. Dad called the cops as she took off (god knows how she got the keys, retard). Neighbors called the cops to report her sliding around turns and driving insane, and then there was another 911 call as she passed people at 100+ down the highway. They figured out the time she left her house to the accident scene her average speed was over 100mph or something.
yeah, you ask me to feel bad for her...sorry, but the stupid bitch could have killed somebody that actually had a life worth living.
Having worked in behavioral health before, you remind me of some of the sickos that I had the unfortunate experience of knowing. If you do not already have psychiatric help, you need to seek some.

b's sanger
11-23-2006, 11:20 AM
You should do some research on your "cancer of the mouth." We all would be better off.

HOSS
11-23-2006, 11:22 AM
He doesn`t have the right to se it that way? I do. Hell I say nigger all the time. Like at least 50 times a day. I`m not a biotch. I`m a CRACKA,,remember? :cool:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-23-2006, 03:48 PM
He doesn`t have the right to se it that way? I do. Hell I say nigger all the time. Like at least 50 times a day. I`m not a biotch. I`m a CRACKA,,remember? :cool:
Naaawww you just fall under the catagory of a biatch.....