PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call

slowinhavasu
11-22-2006, 08:43 PM
OK FOCKERS.....Friday, we are boating people...lets go boating.....
I'm thinking noonish,after it warms up....a run down to Steam boat..should be able to pull up on the sand...a little fishin . bullshittin, cold/warm beverage, and just hang out..Then finish up in the chanell.....
The Rinos guys buy the first round upon our return......
Who's in..... :crossx:

Redneck
11-22-2006, 08:46 PM
I'm thinking noonish,after it warms up....a run down to Steam boat..should be able to pull up on the sand...a little fishin . bullshittin, cold/warm beverage, and just hang out..Then finish up in the chanell.....
dang was going to go to the desert bar but now this sounds good decisions decisions no one told me living in Havasu was so complicating

Throttle
11-22-2006, 08:48 PM
dang was going to go to the desert bar but now this sounds good decisions decisions no one told me living in Havasu was so complicating
yep, always somethin...
i will be riding, no boating fri or sat... sunday,mmmm :idea:

SummitKarl
11-22-2006, 08:48 PM
slowinhavasu
redneck
summitkarl

ClownRoyal
11-22-2006, 08:49 PM
slowinhavasu
redneck
summitkarl
ClownRoyal on the water Friday. Taking some people to the Desert Bar on Saturday.

slowinhavasu
11-22-2006, 08:52 PM
Grass hopper you have so much to learn...Besides, if I dont have a truck by Friday you'll be towing too.....LOL

SummitKarl
11-22-2006, 08:53 PM
ClownRoyal on the water Friday. Taking some people to the Desert Bar on Saturday.
hey where were you tonight :rollside:

slowinhavasu
11-22-2006, 08:57 PM
GREAT...I was gonna be the first one to steam boat....see ya there....

Todd969
11-22-2006, 09:00 PM
Nope, but I may meet ya in the Channel later.

Redneck
11-22-2006, 09:01 PM
Grass hopper you have so much to learn...Besides, if I dont have a truck by Friday you'll be towing too.....LOL
lol let me know im a good boat biatch

ClownRoyal
11-22-2006, 09:02 PM
hey where were you tonight :rollside:
Sorry. Had Brinks installing security and they didn't get done till late. Then watched my team 'Gonzaga Bulldogs' kick the sheit out of #2 North Carolina in the NIT.

SummitKarl
11-22-2006, 09:05 PM
Sorry. Had Brinks installing security and they didn't get done till late. Then watched my team 'Gonzaga Bulldogs' kick the sheit out of #2 North Carolina in the NIT.
Fairly sure that game was on at least 5 of 30+ tv's at Joe's :)
C'ya friday

Kaotic
11-22-2006, 09:21 PM
Sorry. Had Brinks installing security and they didn't get done till late.
Like somebody would want to steal a DCB. :crossx:

slowinhavasu
11-22-2006, 09:28 PM
OUCH......

H20Advantage
11-22-2006, 10:01 PM
We will be out Thursday night and tentatively plan to go to the desert bar on black friday. depending on the weather we ma be out on Saturday in the boat.

Kaotic
11-23-2006, 07:32 AM
Mike,
We are game for a water trip Friday, and hitting the desert bar on Saturday. John & Michelle will most likely be tagging along with us both days.

ClownRoyal
11-23-2006, 07:59 AM
My house so you can't come by and steal all the tools you let me borrow. :crossx:
Mike,
We are game for a water trip Friday, and hitting the desert bar on Saturday. John & Michelle will most likely be tagging along with us both days.
Sounds good. Looks like we are gathering in the channel then running down to Steamboat. See you tomorrow.

Sigus
11-23-2006, 08:11 AM
I need a fix real bad. Have not seen the desert since August! Hope to see you guys tomorrow.
Hope my jeep still runs!

TheCarDudes
11-23-2006, 08:24 AM
We're In!
slowinhavasu
redneck
summitkarl
TheCarDudes

PHOTOGLOU
11-23-2006, 09:23 AM
We will be there but not on the water till Sat.... Will look for you all

Baja Big Dog
11-23-2006, 12:31 PM
Hey Sigus...not since August, wow you missed all the improvments, Paved Parking lot, New shitters with tile floors, air conditioned the inside bar, escolator accross the ditch, a brand new boutique (Midnight madness sale Thursday), and most inportant "buy one get one free beer!!!!!"
Look for the search lights at night.

SummitKarl
11-24-2006, 09:35 AM
are we still on......
should I hook up the boat?
or hop in the Hot Rod

Kaotic
11-24-2006, 09:46 AM
It is a little chilly out here today. You folks still thinking about heading out to the water?
We might just head out to the desert bar today instead of Saturday.

SummitKarl
11-24-2006, 09:48 AM
It is a little chilly out here today. You folks still thinking about heading out to the water?
We might just head out to the desert bar today instead of Saturday.
like you I am waiting to see what keys to grab :rollside:

Redneck
11-24-2006, 11:00 AM
like you I am waiting to see what keys to grab :rollside:
desert bar for us

slowinhavasu
11-24-2006, 04:00 PM
Sorry guys, finally found a Bronco...took most of the day......not sure know if were going to hit the water or not...maybe....

phebus
11-24-2006, 04:13 PM
Carey, where did you find it, and what did you end up with?

Havasu1986
11-24-2006, 04:56 PM
Carey, where did you find it, and what did you end up with?
Duh I'm thinking a BRONCO

phebus
11-24-2006, 04:58 PM
Duh I'm thinking a BRONCO
You think? :)
I was thinking more like, year, engine, etc.
Ya ball buster (I guess I have it coming) :)

Havasu1986
11-24-2006, 05:01 PM
Just got back from T.G.I.F.'s so I am smart ass mode :crossx:

SummitKarl
11-24-2006, 05:31 PM
Sorry guys, finally found a Bronco...took most of the day......not sure know if were going to hit the water or not...maybe....
DAMN IT!!!! you beat me to it, I have been watching for a basket case 69,70
Congrats Carey you always get the coolest toys :cool: :cool: :)