PDA

View Full Version : I have heartburn

HMF'er
11-23-2006, 09:05 PM
from all the cheap wine I've been drinking!!!

al cole'holic
11-23-2006, 10:11 PM
...small cup of water, couple tablespoons of baking soda :)
Don't practice this method too often :crossx:

Mrs 2LKHVSU
11-24-2006, 09:42 AM
Life is too short to drink cheap wine! My Couisin, Uncle and I enjoyed a couple nice bottles of KJ & CDB yesterday...and I feel great today! Hope you are feeling better today, too! :)

DRMCAT
11-29-2006, 09:41 PM
Are you sure it wasn't the club soda sweetie?

Throttle
11-29-2006, 09:50 PM
there you all are drinking cheap wine... I am thinking bout some jack myself... lets party, I miss the summer time!

EAZYKILLER2006
11-29-2006, 10:25 PM
there you all are drinking cheap wine... I am thinking bout some jack myself... lets party, I miss the summer time!
OH YEA!!! now you're talking JD !!! yea!~oh wait all this dui shait...bummer ~thats y (i think) dont drink anymore...except the 2 times~wait one time CUZ THE OTHER TIME doesnt count...oh ~ok thats rite if u drink...but u DONT get faded ...then does it officially count as drinking? I SAY NO...

Throttle
11-29-2006, 10:34 PM
OH YEA!!! now you're talking JD !!! yea!~oh wait all this dui shait...bummer ~thats y (i think) dont drink anymore...except the 2 times~wait one time CUZ THE OTHER TIME doesnt count...oh ~ok thats rite if u drink...but u DONT get faded ...then does it officially count as drinking? I SAY NO...
not really :argue:

MRSDRMCAT
11-29-2006, 10:39 PM
Yah Alex I think its the club soda you mix with the cheap wine!!!lol

EAZYKILLER2006
11-29-2006, 10:44 PM
not really :argue:
yea well thats what i am saying ~but i tell ppl i dont drink anymore...and they bring up ever time they saw me with a beer or JD in my hand ~ :rolleyes: so i say ya know it doesnt count if ya hold the drink... to keep ppl from bugging ya SAYING CUMMON :mad: drink...YEA WELL MAYBE BY THIS SUMME I WILL REALLY DRINK AGAIN...sigh maybe...cant wait till summer~ its friggin colder than shait over here like 33degrees...

Throttle
11-29-2006, 11:15 PM
yea well thats what i am saying ~but i tell ppl i dont drink anymore...and they bring up ever time they saw me with a beer or JD in my hand ~ :rolleyes: so i say ya know it doesnt count if ya hold the drink... to keep ppl from bugging ya SAYING CUMMON :mad: drink...YEA WELL MAYBE BY THIS SUMME I WILL REALLY DRINK AGAIN...sigh maybe...cant wait till summer~ its friggin colder than shait over here like 33degrees...
hey I heard you guys did some drivin with Bill & Debbie, they said they had a good time! :)

EAZYKILLER2006
11-29-2006, 11:24 PM
hey I heard you guys did some drivin with Bill & Debbie, they said they had a good time! :)
yea we did the r soo nice ! so whens the next together? we will be down dec 15 cus we gots some x mas partys to go to over the next few days...hopeully we can take the boat out then ~we need insurance...how long ya think it would take to hit laughlin? by boat and rhino...

Throttle
11-29-2006, 11:40 PM
yea we did the r soo nice ! so whens the next together? we will be down dec 15 cus we gots some x mas partys to go to over the next few days...hopeully we can take the boat out then ~we need insurance...how long ya think it would take to hit laughlin? by boat and rhino...
we will be headed to pheonix for the bronco game that weekend... laughlin in da rhino? oh boy girl, you r a trooper! thats a good trip I am sure... (?).

EAZYKILLER2006
11-29-2006, 11:48 PM
we will be headed to pheonix for the bronco game that weekend... laughlin in da rhino? oh boy girl, you r a trooper! thats a good trip I am sure... (?).yea we did topock isnt that the half way point?...

HMF'er
12-01-2006, 09:14 AM
It must have been some strong wine -
I don't remember starting this thread.

UltraClean
12-01-2006, 10:20 AM
sooooo no more opening your best BOX of wine when you have company right :)

HMF'er
12-01-2006, 07:50 PM
sooooo no more opening your best BOX of wine when you have company right :)
I was drinking the crap at my brother in-law's house. I've been told it was expensive shiat. I just don't remember.