PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else cause trouble when they were a kid?

djunkie
11-25-2006, 12:25 PM
Hmm, where to begin. Well, when i moved out of my house I started stealing to provide rent money. I would go car shopping for stereos and ebay them. I would also go to department stores and jack as much high dollar stuff as I could to put on ebay. Needless to say they eventually were able to identify me because of my popularity with the cops in my home city, as I had moved to the next big city over. But anyway, I've had warrants out for my arrest for a long time, but my parents wouldn't turn me in whenever I went down to visit them. One day I took my moms car and she called the cops on me, but I wasn't pulled over as there are too many backroads to drive on and not enough cops to patrol them all. an APB in West SD might as well be the guy who answers the phone at the police department turning around and yelling 'Somebody stole a green late 90s Taurus' and then the other cop saying 'ok'. But anyways, I havent ran into any cops as of yet, until yesterday. I was walking around this one part of my old hometown when I ran into a cop that I knew. He was off-duty, but still tried to detain me until an on-duty cop could be contacted to come get me. Anyways, we got into a little skirmish in his yard, and I started hauling butt. By that time, his buddies were chasing me and I ended up accross town. But my car was still all the way accross town. So I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I should say that this cab was rare, but i said 'nah, forget it. yo homes, to bel air!'
LOL!!!!!!! Stole that from GD.com :crossx: :crossx: