PDA

View Full Version : Need help. Long day and now all this........

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-25-2006, 07:07 PM
I think I am going to have my girl join ***boat and LATER after that we are going running. While we are running on the TREADMIL I will attempt to connect my MSD BOX in my boat. We had a blast but luckily we didnt SUNK THE BOAT before we left. After we got home we were running late for our KRAMMER comedy show.Once we returned home I had to get my NFL PICK OF THE WEEK. I got a call from my cousin and he asked me "WHAT SONG ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW". I flipped on the tv and noticed that jordy was EVACUATED FROM HIS HOUSE. Right before I layed down I noticed that ***boat HAD A MAGAZINE:crossx: I think that about sums it up:p

ratso
11-25-2006, 07:08 PM
I think I am going to have my girl join ***boat and LATER after that we are going running. While we are running on the TREADMIL I will attempt to connect my MSD BOX in my boat. We had a blast but luckily we didnt SUNK THE BOAT before we left. After we got home we were running late for our KRAMMER comedy show.Once we returned home I had to get my NFL PICK OF THE WEEK. I got a call from my cousin and he asked me "WHAT SONG ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW". I flipped on the tv and noticed that jordy was EVACUATED FROM HIS HOUSE. Right before I layed down I noticed that ***boat HAD A MAGAZINE:crossx: I think that about sums it up:p
You better hope Wet Dream doesn't see this... :rolleyes:

Devil's Advocate
11-25-2006, 07:09 PM
Another ***boat tale.. :crossx: http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133934&highlight=***boat+tale

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-25-2006, 07:10 PM
You better hope Wet Dream doesn't see this... :rolleyes:
Its all good. Drink,drink, pass or is it puff,puff,give:confused:

73kona455
11-25-2006, 07:11 PM
WOW. what a day..... :)

3 daytona`s
11-25-2006, 07:26 PM
Is tat an attempt at humor? :rolleyes:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-25-2006, 07:27 PM
Is tat an attempt at humor? :rolleyes:
Not really, that how my day went:rolleyes:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-25-2006, 07:28 PM
WOW. what a day..... :)
Life is hard these days:D

73kona455
11-25-2006, 07:39 PM
maybe tomarrow will be a better day. :cool: