PDA

View Full Version : This guy good on a dirk bike or what!! !

WetWillie
11-26-2006, 12:39 AM
Bubba! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mefm34iayRc)
Bubba2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6iQde09PJI)

GHT
11-26-2006, 02:44 AM
Good, but how does that justify a Lamborgini? Just don't get it.. :)

killerbeez
11-26-2006, 05:23 AM
Wow he is good,but not as good as Ricky Carmichael. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

TCHB
11-26-2006, 05:57 AM
People go to watch him just like any other pro in their sport and thats where the money comes from. Step into the ring with him and I think you will change your mind.

lawbreaker2
11-26-2006, 07:01 AM
Cool vid, Looks good to me, we have a guy with a track like that in his back yard not to far from me, it's fun to sit and watch him do the jumps.

Howie Feltersnatch
11-26-2006, 07:14 AM
Don't forget about the road boys...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR4tfoLN4u8

Mrs.Racer277
11-26-2006, 08:21 AM
Awesome Vid. Thanks :)

BigDoug
11-26-2006, 08:34 AM
Very cool....................thanks :)

Dribble
11-26-2006, 08:47 AM
Wow he is good,but not as good as Ricky Carmichael. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
I believe that James is faster than RC but not better. RC has the mental ability to dig as deep as he needs to in order come out on top. The guy is a rock.
If James doesn't get injured, both the Supercross title and the outdoor title belong to him this year, because noone else can come close to his speed.

WetWillie
11-26-2006, 10:09 AM
Guy doesnt deserve a Lambo!! HaHa! (http://gtube.glamisdunes.com/view_video.php?viewkey=7563370ded05f5a3bf3e)
This may or may not work.

hoolign
11-26-2006, 10:39 AM
Looks to me like the kid was born to ride! ..deserves everything he gets ..lambo included... wicked rider!

Boa1277
11-26-2006, 02:16 PM
I believe that James is faster than RC but not better. RC has the mental ability to dig as deep as he needs to in order come out on top. The guy is a rock.
If James doesn't get injured, both the Supercross title and the outdoor title belong to him this year, because noone else can come close to his speed.
It took Ricky 3yrs until he was able to topple McGrath, it would have taken Bubba 3yrs to topple RC indoors, I really doubt he would ever be able to topple Ricky outdoors. Guys like Ricky Carmichael come around very very seldom, I doubt we will ever in our lifetime see a rider that can ride close to RC outdoors. The only thing that will let someone ride even close is technology, but if RC had the same technology he would smoke everyone outdoors.

Dribble
11-26-2006, 04:29 PM
It took Ricky 3yrs until he was able to topple McGrath, it would have taken Bubba 3yrs to topple RC indoors, I really doubt he would ever be able to topple Ricky outdoors. Guys like Ricky Carmichael come around very very seldom, I doubt we will ever in our lifetime see a rider that can ride close to RC outdoors. The only thing that will let someone ride even close is technology, but if RC had the same technology he would smoke everyone outdoors.
We all have seen James run down and beat Ricky outdoors (I watched it at Hangtown this year). Then he passed Reed on the last lap. He was looking pretty serious that day. Bottom line is that RC is still the GOAT
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/365DSC_0032.JPG

killerbeez
11-26-2006, 06:04 PM
The last few outdoor races,bubbles could not touch ricky's pace.As a matter of fact,ricky got passed by bubbles then passed him back and gapped him buy a large margin.Stewart is NOT faster than RC outdoors.

707dog
11-26-2006, 06:22 PM
hey the youngster is a ballz to the wall rider gotta respect that..he deserves everything coming his way!!!!!!!

rmarion
11-26-2006, 08:16 PM
That is Mr. UNTOUCHABLE for at least the next 5 Years..........
I doubt he'll erase any records of MC or RC.............
But will be #1 for awhile..........

upsman105
11-26-2006, 08:52 PM
That is Mr. UNTOUCHABLE for at least the next 5 Years..........
I doubt he'll erase any records of MC or RC.............
But will be #1 for awhile..........
The next 5 years are you crazy, did you even see Villipoto ride, he will beat Bubba the first chance he gets, that kid is untouchable.

hoolign
11-26-2006, 08:59 PM
The next 5 years are you crazy, did you even see Villipoto ride, he will beat Bubba the first chance he gets, that kid is untouchable.
It's no wonder your name isn't "FEDEXMAN" :D :D
:rollside: :rollside:

Tom Brown
11-26-2006, 09:00 PM
Hooli could kick that kids ass with his Argo.

hoolign
11-26-2006, 09:14 PM
Hooli could kick that kids ass with his Argo.
I need a better tan! :mad:

Boa1277
11-27-2006, 07:28 AM
We all have seen James run down and beat Ricky outdoors (I watched it at Hangtown this year). Then he passed Reed on the last lap. He was looking pretty serious that day. Bottom line is that RC is still the GOAT
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/365DSC_0032.JPG
Yes RC is the Goat, and yes Stewart did run RC down at Hangtown, but that could be attributed to alot of things, bad bike setup, not feeling well, who knows, it was very obvious to those who really follow the sport that James could not keep it on two wheels and run RCs pace, he would have ended up crippled if he tried. He had way to many bad crashes, he did get smart and ride really good at the end of the season, but as we all saw it was not the GOATS pace.

wright27
11-27-2006, 07:47 AM
Bubba is the most talented person to ever ride a dirt bike. All he needs to do is learn control, he rides way to over the edge. Ricky road the same way when he started pro, and look at him now. One thing about racing is there is always more to learn no matter how good you are.

Boa1277
11-27-2006, 11:54 AM
Bubba is the most talented person to ever ride a dirt bike. All he needs to do is learn control, he rides way to over the edge. Ricky road the same way when he started pro, and look at him now. One thing about racing is there is always more to learn no matter how good you are.
Bubba can ride that is a fact, but to say the most talented is a big statement. He had the same equipment as RC did this year, he was healthy and he could not keep up with RC, time and time again RC passed Bubba then threw a gap on him, if Bubba tried to ride RCs pace he went down. The first year Ricky turned pro he won the outdoor championship, in fact every year that he has ridden outdoors he has won the championship and that goes back to the days when he was on a 125 smoker. So I guess what I am trying to say is Bubba couldnt lick the sweat off of the Goats nuts, even if he was dying of thirst in the middle of the Sahara desert in the outdoors.

killerbeez
11-27-2006, 08:11 PM
Noway he will replace the GOAT but he may be damn close too it.I just hope Chad Reed does not start crying again this season because he has to race for 3rd.