PDA

View Full Version : The Reverend Jesse Jackson

3 daytona`s
11-27-2006, 08:11 PM
Well once again he has made sure he is in the Middle of a BLACK/WHITE controversy.Kramer went on his radio show this morning,when in the lobby a CNN reporter asked the two for an interview,immediatley THE REVEREND took charge and threw out, whites using Nigger here and Nigger there and it will stop and stop now,Kramer is standing there trying to what ever appologize, explain, but of course not, this is the REVEREND JACKSONS road show now. Then he turns it to no Blacks on TV and of all the hundreds of stations this is not acceptable and things are going to change. I swear every and any time a problem involving Whites/Blacks guarantee he will be in the middle of it no matter where in the world.He parades around as a REVEREND yet he promotes trouble,dissent and hate.He calls him self a man of God,I would love to have someone explain what does he do to make money=TAX EXEMPT at that. :crossx:

Chubby4Life
11-27-2006, 08:14 PM
I think Kramer went to him... But everything else is true.

Kilrtoy
11-27-2006, 08:15 PM
Well once again he has made sure he is in the Middle of a BLACK/WHITE controversy.Kramer went on his radio show this morning,when in the lobby a CNN reporter asked the two for an interview,immediatley THE REVEREND took charge and threw out, whites using Nigger here and Nigger there and it will stop and stop now,Kramer is standing there trying to what ever appologize, explain, but of course not, this is the REVEREND JACKSONS road show now. Then he turns it to no Blacks on TV and of all the hundreds of stations this is not acceptable and things are going to change. I swear every and any time a problem involving Whites/Blacks guarantee he will be in the middle of it no matter where in the world.He parades around as a REVEREND yet he promotes trouble,dissent and hate.He calls him self a man of God,I would love to have someone explain what does he do to make money=TAX EXEMPT at that. :crossx:
You feeling ok, you are starting to actually make sense and sound like me

3 daytona`s
11-27-2006, 08:18 PM
Happy Holidays to you and the bride,, if I`m a real good boy can I have a ride in the DCB :)

Kilrtoy
11-27-2006, 08:19 PM
Happy Holidays to you and the bride,, if I`m a real good boy can I have a ride in the DCB :)
Stepping down I see...
Of course you can...
and Happy Christmas to you

hoolign
11-27-2006, 08:24 PM
Now that's a siggy line! :rolleyes:

3 daytona`s
11-27-2006, 08:29 PM
Stepping down I see...
Of course you can...
and Happy Christmas to you
I`m not stepping down they are beautiful,I want to know it is a sin to covet things,your boat is good,very good.I did not use Merry Christmas as I wanted, as some people get offended.I would like to use it all the time but have been corrected,Pisses me off :mad:

Kilrtoy
11-27-2006, 08:32 PM
I`m not stepping down they are beautiful,I want to know it is a sin to covet things,your boat is good,very good.I did not use Merry Christmas as I wanted, as some people get offended.I would like to use it all the time but have been corrected,Pisses me off :mad:
I will always use it and if they dont like it tuff popo

3 daytona`s
11-27-2006, 08:34 PM
:smile: :rollside: :cool:

voodoomedman
11-27-2006, 08:34 PM
Well then let me be the first to say Merry Christmas to all of you. If you don't like it then tough beans. Yes they are Happy Holidays. Christmas and New Years. CHRISTmas. The celebration of the birth of our savior. I am offended by the leftist crybabies that are trying to take away my God loving American freedoms. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

Devil's Advocate
11-27-2006, 08:37 PM
Well then let me be the first to say Merry Christmas to all of you. If you don't like it then tough beans. Yes they are Happy Holidays. Christmas and New Years. CHRISTmas. The celebration of the birth of our savior. I am offended by the leftist crybabies that are trying to take away my God loving American freedoms. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.
I'll second that.

3 daytona`s
11-27-2006, 08:48 PM
GOOG JOB= Man it`s the likes of the ACLU and others that are hijacking our right to persue out tradition. Let`s make it the CHRISTMAS THREAD Or START A NEW ONE I`m in MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Ziggy
11-27-2006, 08:59 PM
Jackson makes me cringe, he talks funny, looks like a dope and cheated on his wife..........what a role model citizen :rolleyes: :yuk:

beerjet
11-27-2006, 09:17 PM
All though I am dark enough to be black and have been called a negro several times (today even) It does make me wonder why he only pops up when the race card gets pulled and not when something positive happens . He's just plumbers crack to me , I look the other way.

3 daytona`s
11-27-2006, 09:40 PM
Jackson makes me cringe, he talks funny, looks like a dope and cheated on his wife..........what a role model citizen :rolleyes: :yuk:
You are right,I wanted to bring that up also,but thought someone would freak about that.The news media treated that as a "HOT POTATO" and I`m telling you ,if you remember all of the "WHITE" religious loosers fell the media was all over it for days. But The "REVEREND" was given special treatment and it went away. I always questioned it. There is a double standard and what ever.I want the "REVEREND" to also come out and ask his 'minorities" to not use derogatory,slang terms towards "WHITES"

Chubby4Life
11-27-2006, 10:26 PM
...I want the "REVEREND" to also come out and ask his 'minorities" to not use derogatory,slang terms towards "WHITES"
Never gonna happen! BTW, when I see a commercial with Santa saying HO-HO-HO, happy holidays, I'll know it's ruined for ever!

Kilrtoy
11-27-2006, 10:27 PM
I want the "REVEREND" to also come out and ask his 'minorities" to not use derogatory,slang terms towards "WHITES"
Now you are talking crazy talk...

RiverPirate
11-27-2006, 11:23 PM
Jesse Jackson=POS. Enough said.