PDA

View Full Version : Fiberglass Subforum

JAY4SPEED
11-27-2006, 08:56 PM
In case y'all haven't noticed yet, there is a new subforum under the Tech section for fiberglass / paint / gelcoat and hull related repairs. Thanks Rexie!
Jay

hoolign
11-27-2006, 09:01 PM
In case y'all haven't noticed yet, there is a new subforum under the Tech section for fiberglass / paint / gelcoat and hull related repairs. Thanks Rexie!
Jay
I re did my floor two years ago , and havasu Barney was great help over the phone! ..till the bastard finally told me to put baby powder on to avoid the itching....after i was done :D Gotten lotsa great tech suport of here!

beerjet
11-27-2006, 09:02 PM
Holy shit ! WHo'da thought . A fiberglass forum on hot boat. :idea: Good job rex.

JAY4SPEED
11-27-2006, 09:20 PM
I re did my floor two years ago , and havasu Barney was great help over the phone! ..till the bastard finally told me to put baby powder on to avoid the itching....after i was done :D Gotten lotsa great tech suport of here!
I think I'm immune to the fiberglass itch now. I've been sanding, grinding, and 'glassing for about a year now and I don't itch anymore. :idea: Except my nuts, someone once told me your supposed to wear pants while working on the boat?